PDA

View Full Version : Rikk's best written work at the Army?

ThrillsNSpills
04-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Yep ole' Rikk I remember him well. Brutal in combat, and could pull off solid album reviews and get people so worked up that some would pull up 3 year old threads to post a snarky (copyright Ally) response to a Rikk post after he is MIA for 8 months.

So which is the best??

for me it's Sheep Pen Rules and Staff. Pure comedy.
salute :guzzle:

the DLR7884 one is genius.

Big Troubles
04-07-2007, 12:45 PM
Huh? Did he die?

He did a few good album reviews I suppose.

ThrillsNSpills
04-07-2007, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Huh? Did he die?

Yep he's done.
gone
all she wrote
in the past

bueno bob
04-08-2007, 01:04 PM
There were a lot of legendary battles against a lot of people...hard to pick just one...

Nickdfresh
04-08-2007, 01:26 PM
You guys enjoy feasting on corpses?

Matt White
04-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Ahhhhhhhhh...the irony

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-08-2007, 03:01 PM
He was an asshole.

bueno bob
04-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Ahhhhhhhhh...the irony

And where would we be without it?...

:D

Matt White
04-08-2007, 10:29 PM
Cleveland

Dan
04-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Time for a Nice Salad.

bueno bob
04-09-2007, 02:32 PM
You do the tossing.

Dan
04-09-2007, 08:04 PM
I will,who wants extra cheese in it?

Anonymous
04-10-2007, 05:22 AM
Oh, fuck! That's disgusting!

Tossing a salad w/ extra cheese added?

'Scuse me whilst I lose my entire week of meals.

Cheers! :bottle:

Dan
04-10-2007, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Oh, fuck! That's disgusting!

Tossing a salad w/ extra cheese added?

'Scuse me whilst I lose my entire week of meals.

Hey,I didn't say Blue-Vein Cheese did I?

Unchainme
04-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Cleveland

My Home Town!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6vl5FWUMnNM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6vl5FWUMnNM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ThrillsNSpills
04-10-2007, 06:54 PM
DLR7884 is among the most loved and cherished posters at the Army. He is also the picture of non-judgmental, calm and loving behavior. "I am at one with the world. My karma is with the Lord, and I cannot accept that there is not good in every single soul I come across. I like to look for the good in everybody. If someone insults me, I say, 'Hey, let's work this out, brother. I love you like I love all my brothers around the world.'" Ever since joining the Pen, he has had major issues with the way Pen staff get involved in fights at every step of the way. He wants RIKK to know that fighting is not the way to solve the ARMY's problems. DLR7884: "I can't believe how much fighting goes on. And I want no part of it. I'm here to help people." DLR7884 resides in Detroit where he leads an idyllic country life. He also (until recently) was the mentor of SAMMY'S BITCH (who is now DAVE'S BITCH). But the cunt talked back to him and he's done with her. "She will pay," he promises, clenching his fists and thinking of the young 15-year-old girl.

gold

bueno bob
04-11-2007, 07:45 AM
Edited for size...

The SHEEP PEN is a hopefully long-living thread that will contain all the latest and greatest information that you, the Roth Army Forum Member, will need to know when communicating with forum members...you may want to know the "Idiot's History" to pick out our most annoying and offensive Hagar-ites. There will be a collection of BRILLIANTLY STUPID QUOTES by our favorite Hagar-loving folk. Also, if a Van Hagar fan has done something truly offensive to you, this is a good place to call him out and tell the forum how you feel.

The PEN is a place for all to post, but only when something is really worthy of posting. No long threads about nothing...this is a place for instant reference. We'll see how it works. It will also be a great place to immediately call out our local morons...

Let the games begin!

Rikk

On the plus side, we won!

On the down side...we won...and THIS is what happened...

:lol:

Anonymous
04-11-2007, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Hey,I didn't say Blue-Vein Cheese did I?

AHH, MOTHERFUCKER! That did it!

Yeah, laugh away - you're not the one cleaning this mess, so why should you care?

Shit, I should clean the keyboard before I type anything else. I can barely see the keys with the vomit covering 'em.

Anonymous
04-11-2007, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
On the plus side, we won!

On the down side...we won...and THIS is what happened...

:lol:

Hey, you can't cuntplain... I've seen the future look bleak fer the pen... but that was in the past.

Established? More than ever.

bueno bob
04-11-2007, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Hey, you can't cuntplain... I've seen the future look bleak fer the pen... but that was in the past.

Established? More than ever.

Truth...it's been a group effort that's kept this fucker afloat from day one, and I'm really glad to be a part of that, past, present and future...

smithcreww
04-22-2007, 12:25 AM
toss your own salad, enjoy

Wawazat
04-22-2007, 02:06 AM
Everybody needs to spend some time of one's own, 'xcept Steve.