PDA

View Full Version : How many republicans are really happy they voted for Bush

hankster
04-13-2007, 02:15 AM
Well when it seems things couldn't get any worse, now that asshole G.W. Bush is telling all the troops that came home to turn around and go back to Iraq to avenge his Daddy.The fact that he is actually scaling back troops in Afghanistan for his surge has pissed me off to no end. Tell me, does friggin Al Gore seem so bad now

FORD
04-13-2007, 04:40 AM
Al Gore will be vindicated in 2008 when he is re-elected.

SilvioDante
04-13-2007, 07:31 AM
Happy I voted FOR Bush....

No.

Happy I voted AGAINST John Kerry...

You betcha!

Jesus Christ
04-13-2007, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by SilvioDante

No.

You betcha!

Could ye hath not done that in the primary, My son?

SilvioDante
04-13-2007, 09:27 AM
I did vote against Bush in the 2000 primary, my lord.

Didn't have much choice in 2004...

BigBadBrian
04-14-2007, 06:17 AM

No.

You betcha!

My sentiments exactly.

BigBadBrian
04-14-2007, 06:18 AM
I did vote against Bush in the 2000 primary, my lord.

Didn't have much choice in 2004...

Same situation.

DrMaddVibe
04-14-2007, 06:25 AM
I didn't have much of a choice.

Algore? No fucking way!

JOhnKErry? NEVER!

3rd Party? I wasn't going to throw my vote away on a candidate that didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, or giving either one of the above 2 a chance to win.

Staying home wasn't an option either.

BigBadBrian
04-14-2007, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe

Algore? No fucking way!

JOhnKErry? NEVER!

No shit. They bitch about Bush but then these two clowns are the best the Dems can put up?

:D

Nickdfresh
04-14-2007, 06:45 AM
LMFAO!

Look at the "Republican's" reward proven incompetence and near criminal treason by reelecting the biggest disaster ever to veg in the oval office...

BTW, anyone care to possibly actually SAY HOW Kerry would or could have been any worse?

Would we, or actually not you and me but other people, still be in Iraq now? And if we were, would we still be refereeing a civil war?

And you didn't 'vote against Kerry,' you voted against a Rovian caricature of him. This without EVER discussing his policy positions or views...

People say Rove is a "genius." He's not, it just that most people are just ignorant, and uniformed masses easily deluded into talking-points chirping sheeple...

ELVIS
04-14-2007, 07:42 AM

Algore? No fucking way!

JOhnKErry? NEVER!

3rd Party? I wasn't going to throw my vote away on a candidate that didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, or giving either one of the above 2 a chance to win.

Thank you...

:elvis:

BigBadBrian
04-14-2007, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
LMFAO!

Look at the "Republican's" reward proven incompetence and near criminal treason by reelecting the biggest disaster ever to veg in the oval office...

BTW, anyone care to possibly actually SAY HOW Kerry would or could have been any worse?

Would we, or actually not you and me but other people, still be in Iraq now? And if we were, would we still be refereeing a civil war?

And you didn't 'vote against Kerry,' you voted against a Rovian caricature of him. This without EVER discussing his policy positions or views...

People say Rove is a "genius." He's not, it just that most people are just ignorant, and uniformed masses easily deluded into talking-points chirping sheeple...

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Nickdfresh
04-14-2007, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Well, someone has to care about the troops.

It's pretty clear that you could give a shit...

FORD
04-14-2007, 01:32 PM
Jesus is right.... if you guys wanted to vote "against Kerry" you should have done so in the primary, and voted in the best interests of the country (i.e. getting rid of Chimpy) in the general election.

If everybody had done this, Howard Dean would be President right now, and the country would be much better for it.

ELVIS
04-14-2007, 01:40 PM
Yeah, right...:rolleyes:

FORD
04-14-2007, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Yeah, right...:rolleyes:

Even after the manipulated Iowa fiasco, Dean was running second in the 2004 primaries for several weeks. If everyone who hated Judas IsKerryot had voted for him, he would have taken the nomination.

And Dean, using the same 50 state strategy that he used as DNC chairman to win the 2006 election, would have destroyed Chimpy to the point where the blatant Ohio theft wouldn't have mattered.

DrMaddVibe
04-14-2007, 05:55 PM
How am I going to vote against Kerry in a primary? I can't!

Give me a fucking break!

YOU voted for both Algore and JOhnKErry!

Nickdfresh
04-14-2007, 08:25 PM
LOL All the pride of the great Bush accomplishments are on parade in this thread...

FORD
04-14-2007, 08:50 PM
How am I going to vote against Kerry in a primary? I can't!

Give me a fucking break!

YOU voted for both Algore and JOhnKErry!

Assvibe, you live in Florida. You can vote for as many candidates as you want. as long as you're Republican and not black.

sadaist
04-14-2007, 09:19 PM
LOL All the pride of the great Bush accomplishments are on parade in this thread...

This thread isn't about Bush's accomplishments, nor were they requested. Lounge started a thread about that 6 months ago or so and challenged anyone to name 3 things Bush had accomplished that we were proud of. I listed 10, and would have been happy to list 10 more.

Are the people who voted for Bush happy about it? Not sure if "happy" is the proper word to describe how a person feels about any politician. But there are many positions he has that I am unhappy about. I still believe he was/is a better candidate, and has made a better President than Kerry. Am I wrong? Unless Kerry were to win in 2008 to give us something equal for comparison, we'll have no true way of knowing.

But I don't think this thread should become an Al Gore/John Kerry forum either. We have plenty of those already, and until either of them make another serious run at the office, we're only rehashing the past when there are plenty of current events for us to discuss.

DrMaddVibe
04-14-2007, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Assvibe, you live in Florida. You can vote for as many candidates as you want. as long as you're Republican and not black.

Really?

I believe you're thinking about Chicago..."Vote early, vote often"?

Nickdfresh
04-14-2007, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
This thread isn't about Bush's accomplishments, nor were they requested.

Good thing!:D

Lounge started a thread about that 6 months ago or so and challenged anyone to name 3 things Bush had accomplished that we were proud of. I listed 10, and would have been happy to list 10 more.

LMFAO!!

I'd like to see the bottom five...

Are the people who voted for Bush happy about it? Not sure if "happy" is the proper word to describe how a person feels about any politician. But there are many positions he has that I am unhappy about. I still believe he was/is a better candidate, and has made a better President than Kerry. Am I wrong? Unless Kerry were to win in 2008 to give us something equal for comparison, we'll have no true way of knowing.

Which is my entire point. I've seen nothing but, "but but but but Kerry and Algore' suck!" in this thread.

In fact, I think they'd of steered a wiser course for this nation.. The point is, if you're still doing character assassinations from 2000 & 2004 to rationalize your vote, then son, you voted for a complete douchewit.

You voted for this...

But I don't think this thread should become an Al Gore/John Kerry forum either. We have plenty of those already, and until either of them make another serious run at the office, we're only rehashing the past when there are plenty of current events for us to discuss.

Good points.

BTW, I voted for McCain in the Republican primaries of 2000. I doubt I'll ever vote in a Republican primary again...

sadaist
04-14-2007, 11:30 PM
The point is, if you're still doing character assassinations from 2000 & 2004 to rationalize your vote, then son, you voted for a complete douchewit.

That would be like still using the "Bush stole the 2000 election" rationale in arguments against him today. I doubt anyone is desperate enough to still be hanging on to that thread (or should I say chad).

FORD
04-15-2007, 12:01 AM
http://www.newyorkslime.com/supreme-court-bush.jpg

hideyoursheep
04-15-2007, 11:38 AM

Algore? No fucking way!

JOhnKErry? NEVER!

Voting for incompetence was an option? That's brilliant......BTW, stay home in '08, you've wasted 2 elections on the Seinfeld WhiteHouse already....an administration about nothing.....but themselves.

hideyoursheep
04-15-2007, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
No shit. They bitch about Bush but then these two clowns are the best the Dems can put up?

You clown! The worst the Dems have are better than this fuckstick. Do you need a refresher course in recent history of W's non-accomplishments? You forget too damn easily....
In fact, the GOP shot themselve in the cockandballs putting all their money on this fucked-up horse named Bush-Cheney for 2 terms. We get a Dem White house in '08, like it or not...probably one of those moderate Dems, so the conservatives can sleep at night, and the real liberals won't mind voting for them.

And again, any motherfucker calling Kerry a traitor for speaking out against a war HE FOUGHT IN can always get in the octagon with me...you fucks defended a fucking draft-dodging, silver spoon coward. No defending that...at all. So Fuck straight off.

hideyoursheep
04-15-2007, 11:56 AM
This thread isn't about Bush's accomplishments, nor were they requested. Lounge started a thread about that 6 months ago or so and challenged anyone to name 3 things Bush had accomplished that we were proud of. I listed 10, and would have been happy to list 10 more.

Bwaha......
Please, refresh my memory on his many(?) accomplishments....He's only now beginning to wake up to the fact that his boy Dumsfeld was a retard and he has to scramble to make a difference now...You don't invade a country expecting to be viewed as a liberator....Did you forget what happened when the people of Iraq attempted to rise up after ODS I against Saddam, expecting US to help them with the overthrow, only to get smashed while we watched?
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jteZR77knz4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jteZR77knz4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DrMaddVibe
04-15-2007, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
Voting for incompetence was an option? That's brilliant......BTW, stay home in '08, you've wasted 2 elections on the Seinfeld WhiteHouse already....an administration about nothing.....but themselves.

Fuck yourself with a rusty hammer...sideways!

Those 2 retards you voted for were nothing, are nothing and will always be nothing!

FORD
04-15-2007, 05:03 PM

http://www.aohell.com/media/bushfeld.jpg

sadaist
04-16-2007, 12:46 AM
Did you forget what happened when the people of Iraq attempted to rise up after ODS I against Saddam, expecting US to help them with the overthrow, only to get smashed while we watched?

Who was President after ODS I when this happened?

FORD
04-16-2007, 04:19 AM
Who was President after ODS I when this happened?

Poppy Bush. This was in 1991 immediately after his Iraq war.

SilvioDante
04-16-2007, 11:33 AM

Those 2 retards you voted for were nothing, are nothing and will always be nothing!
Now wait a minute...

Al Gore DID invent the internet and he is flying around the world in his private jet and riding around in limos warning us about (cough) "global warming" (wink, wink).

I hardly call that nothing.

hideyoursheep
04-16-2007, 06:10 PM

Who did I wote for, AssVagina?

You and me....Pay-Per-View......

Proceeds go to the charity of the winners choice....

That would be me. :D :fucku:

HA! Kerry is "nothing"?.....

So less than nothing = Bush/Cheney. That's some easy math,AssPipe.

DrMaddVibe
04-16-2007, 07:40 PM
You didn't vote for Algore or JOhnKErry?

studly hungwell
04-16-2007, 07:49 PM
All this avarice from the Dem's come from a longing for the Clinton years. The Dow Jones hit 10,000 under Clinton and he was lauded for it.....Dow hit 12,000 under Bush and no one notices. Clinton kills a bunch of Branch Davidians (American citizens, by the way)...tucks and runs after our service men are dragged naked through the streets of Somalia...rules out ground forces in the Balkans and conducts our aggression from 10,000 feet resulting in the destruction of some Chinese office or something, and this dick has the nerve to go on national TV and proudly profess that he has a surplus....meaning that he has taken more money from me than he needs. Me and alot of Americans had to do without so he could have his surplus. What a fucking cocksucker. Oh yeah....I currently work with a man who is 66 years old and who would love to retire.....but....Al Gore cast the tiebreaking vote in 1993 to delay social security benefits. This man has no business working......he can thank Al Gore for that.

LoungeMachine
04-16-2007, 08:08 PM

This is some of that great Right-Wing Debate Brie is always bragging about.

Good to see things have improved so much in my absence.

And AssPipe hasn't lost his love of the EXCLAMATION POINT! I see....

How Aiken.

Carry on with your great debate skills, NeoCons. :D

DrMaddVibe
04-16-2007, 08:16 PM
Wow, that coffee house tour must be over.

LoungeMachine
04-16-2007, 08:21 PM
Wow, that coffee house tour must be over.

No, but rehearsals are.

Funny to see you haven't improved much.

How's Jiffy Lube these days?

DrMaddVibe
04-16-2007, 08:22 PM
Rehersals?

You're already a cocksucker!

LoungeMachine
04-16-2007, 08:28 PM
Rehersals?

You're already a cocksucker!

Learn to spell rehearsal for starters.......

The cocksucker line is tired, and belies your hidden homo........

And there is that EXCLAMATION POINT you do so well......

Great retort.

I can't believe I missed this place.......:rolleyes:

DrMaddVibe
04-16-2007, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Learn to spell rehearsal for starters.......

The cocksucker line is trired, and belies your hidden homo........

And there is that EXCLAMATION POINT you do so well......

Great retort.

I can't believe I missed this place.......:rolleyes:

If you're going to go all "Spelling Bee Police" around here...fucking do it to yourself first!

LoungeMachine
04-16-2007, 08:33 PM
If you're going to go all "Spelling Bee Police" around here...fucking do it to yourself first!

What does this even mean? :confused:

I can't wait to get to Florida.

The gene pool is always so enchanting.

DrMaddVibe
04-16-2007, 08:40 PM
Hahaha...you edited your post from its original.

Yeah, we can't wait to have another tourist here. Keeps us from paying state income taxes. Bring a friend...spend lots of money. Do us all a favor, don't play any of your shitty music. Nobody likes it.

Nickdfresh
04-16-2007, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by studly hungwell
All this avarice from the Dem's come from a longing for the Clinton years. The Dow Jones hit 10,000 under Clinton and he was lauded for it.....Dow hit 12,000 under Bush and no one notices. Clinton kills a bunch of Branch Davidians (American citizens, by the way)...tucks and runs after our service men are dragged naked through the streets of Somalia...rules out ground forces in the Balkans and conducts our aggression from 10,000 feet resulting in the destruction of some Chinese office or something, and this dick has the nerve to go on national TV and proudly profess that he has a surplus....meaning that he has taken more money from me than he needs. Me and alot of Americans had to do without so he could have his surplus. What a fucking cocksucker. Oh yeah....I currently work with a man who is 66 years old and who would love to retire.....but....Al Gore cast the tiebreaking vote in 1993 to delay social security benefits. This man has no business working......he can thank Al Gore for that.

Um, the Branch Dividians killed themselves. I don't recall Clinton setting their compound aflame...

What you rather of had us done in Somalia? As I recall, the Republican led Congress had a lot to do with our "tucking and running..."

You had to "do without" so Clinton could have his surplus? Are you fucking kidding me?

And yeah, the Balkan War where we deposed a dictator without actually occupying them and we suffered almost no casualties.

Yeah, that was just horrible!
:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
04-16-2007, 08:43 PM

Yeah, okay Ms. Kettle...

studly hungwell
04-16-2007, 09:02 PM
Um, the Branch Dividians killed themselves. I don't recall Clinton setting their compound aflame...

What you rather of had us done in Somalia? As I recall, the Republican led Congress had a lot to do with our "tucking and running..."

You had to "do without" so Clinton could have his surplus? Are you fucking kidding me?

And yeah, the Balkan War where we deposed a dictator without actually occupying them and we suffered almost no casualties.

Yeah, that was just horrible!
:rolleyes:

Weak, dude.

FORD
04-16-2007, 10:19 PM
The Somalia mess was Poppy's fault. That, NAFTA, and Waco were all his parting gifts to the Clinton administration.

Nickdfresh
04-16-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by studly hungwell
Weak, dude.

All I needed...

blueturk
04-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Anybody who can say that they're glad they voted for Bush is only blindly standing by their party. You'd think they would realize that Dubya is their worst enemy.....

"I don't know whether I'm going to win or not. I think I am. I do know I'm ready for the job. And, if not, that's just the way it goes." --George W. Bush, Des Moines, Iowa, Aug. 21, 2000

Cathedral
04-17-2007, 11:55 PM
I managed to live most of my life with no regrets...then came W.

nuff said!

BigBadBrian
04-19-2007, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
This is some of that great Right-Wing Debate Brie is always bragging about.

Good to see things have improved so much in my absence.

And AssPipe hasn't lost his love of the EXCLAMATION POINT! I see....

How Aiken.

Carry on with your great debate skills, NeoCons. :D

I see you really added to the mix. :rolleyes:

FORD
04-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I managed to live most of my life with no regrets...then came W.

nuff said!

And you were the first to admit it. And I know of at least two others.

The rest of the right wingers here.... dunno. Are they afraid to admit it, or are they actually still brainwashed by FAUX?