PDA

View Full Version : Jayson Williams acquitted of most serious charge

POJO_Risin
04-30-2004, 05:14 PM
Well...at least it's over...and probably correctly as well...

Williams will serve somewhere between 2 and 5 years for hiding shit...funny how you lose sight of telling the truth in a situation like that...he would have gotten off with nothing...

Well...Williams is a nut job anyways...

This shit shouldn't be clogging our airwaves...

Sarge
04-30-2004, 06:18 PM
I wonder how much money he lost in legal fees?

DLRismydad
04-30-2004, 07:45 PM
I feel bad for Jayson and his family although he is lucky he isn't spending more time in prison

POJO_Risin
05-01-2004, 12:11 AM
How do you feel sorry for the guy?

It could have happened to anyone sure...but this guy was a frugal moron...

now I hear he's broke Sarge...millions in lawyer fees...and...well...it kept him out of 50 years in jail...so I'm sure it's worth it...

this guy is done though...no way he'll ever commentate again...

Va Beach VH Fan
05-01-2004, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
How do you feel sorry for the guy?

That was my thought as well Poj....

I watched the piece on Gumbel's show on HBO with one of the other guys who was there that night (some paisan, can't remember his name)....

Williams humilitated this guy in front of all of his homies, then fucks up his Wyatt Earp impression and shoots the guy, then lies about it and tries to cover up the evidence....

I agree with the sentences, it was just a terrible accident, but no way do I feel sorry for him....

POJO_Risin
05-01-2004, 12:38 PM
Yeah bro...as much as I want to say he should have gotten the whole damn shebang...the whole sentence...I think he got what he should have gotten...

The shitter of the whole thing is that you or I couldn't afford a lawyer worth a damn for more than a month...and we'd get nailed for it...

Well...at least the fucker lost his money...

The Knockz
05-01-2004, 12:46 PM
another example of the OJ Syndrome.
You cant convict a black athlete..it would send the wrong message to
the kids.
I mean this dude was a role model for chrissake..all he did was get in a arguement with a dude, and shoot him. Is that so wrong?
Next Kobe will walk and Michael Jackson will become the mayor of Santa Maria, Ca.

Bob_R
05-01-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by The Knockz
another example of the OJ Syndrome.
You cant convict a black athlete..it would send the wrong message to
the kids.
I mean this dude was a role model for chrissake..all he did was get in a arguement with a dude, and shoot him. Is that so wrong?
Next Kobe will walk and Michael Jackson will become the mayor of Santa Maria, Ca.

Exactly!

When will OJ pay his DIRECTV bill? :D

High Life Man
05-01-2004, 01:17 PM
The guy should have gotten life.

Fuck.

Didn't he shoot someone's dog a couple years back.

He's nuts.

Kobe isn't getting off. Neither is Michael.

POJO_Risin
05-01-2004, 01:19 PM
No way Kobe gets convicted...but Michael Jackson is going to do some damn time...

lmfao...

and boy...oh boy...you know he won't be lasting long in prison...