PDA

View Full Version : Van halen cancerts

hillbillyhell
04-17-2007, 02:18 AM
I know everyone has watched all of the stuff i got but if someone want's copys and has yahoo messenger i can let you up load ( Dinner at the van halens ( 1987 ) Eruption ( live 1994 ) Panama ( Letterman 1985 ) Eruption ( from SNL ) Beat it live with michael jackson ( live 1984 ) U.S. festival ( 1983 ) Molson amphitheater full concert . Just let me know if you want any of these and i can send them to you with yahoo messenger .. There all good vids some better than the rest ..

MERRYKISSMASS2U
04-17-2007, 02:23 AM
What is a cancert?

hillbillyhell
04-17-2007, 02:26 AM
lol ?? i knew it would take all of 10 sec to catch that lol ( concert )

MERRYKISSMASS2U
04-17-2007, 02:29 AM
I am pretty sure all of those videos are already on www.youtube.com

Dudo que el inglés sea tu primer idioma. tsk tsk

Hardrock69
04-17-2007, 10:04 AM
"Cancert" is more appropriate here...as spEd is a cancer on the legacy of Van Halen.
:D

VanHalener
04-17-2007, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
What is a cancert?

Ed has cancert, but it's to protect the computer in the vault. Not sure why he went with a Canadian company when there are people in CA that could help him. :monkey:

http://www.cancert.ca/Home/Default.php

CanCERT™ is Canada’s first national Computer Emergency Response Team. While understanding privacy and legal concerns, we are committed to client confidentiality and the improvement of IT security.

Operated 24/7 since 1998 by EWA-Canada Ltd., the mission of CanCERT™ is to be the trusted centre for the collection and dissemination of information related to networked computer threats, vulnerabilities, incidents and incident response for Canadian government, business and academic organizations.

• To provide accurate, timely and trusted security information to the CanCERT™ client.
• To increase awareness of networked computer threats, vulnerabilities, incidents and incident responses.
• To provide advanced warning of attack via Canadian and world-wide statistics.
• To foster collaboration and the sharing of security-related information.
• To aid the CanCERT™ client in emergency incident response.
• To assist the CanCERT™ client in applying the best information technology security practices available.

chi-town324
04-21-2007, 02:01 PM
seem em on you tube but thanks anyway

smithcreww
04-22-2007, 12:43 AM
cancert concert, tomata tomato

MERRYKISSMASS2U
04-22-2007, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by smithcreww
cancert concert, tomata tomato

Degradation of the English language, retards on rotharmy.com