PDA

View Full Version : Stoopid Bitch on the highway this morning....

Hardrock69
04-18-2007, 09:50 AM
Doing 55 on a winding 2-lane blacktop.....with her fucking visor down, makeup light on, PUTTING ON HER FUCKING MAKEUP!!!
:rolleyes:

This is the sort of ignorant trollop that I hope dies in a car wreck....BEFORE she drives head on into some innocent persons car and kills them.

Fucking bitch!!!
:mad:

I will post pictures when I get home from work. She was right in front of me until I could get to a passing zone and pass her ass....I don't want to drive anywhere near dangerous idiots like this when I am driving.

I snapped 3 pictures when I was behind her, from a distance of about 3 car-lengths.

The advantage of having a digital camera with me at all times is I can take good hi-res photos of the things I see that I cannot believe.

Jérôme Frenchise
04-18-2007, 10:20 AM
Well done, HR! I mean, for the pics you took.

Well, I was one of those fucked up yesterday morning on the highway to Chamonix.
I'd taken a glass bottle of Perrier (it's near 30°C these days here), which I'd opened after 10 minutes. The cork broke a little, so I had trouble screwing it again with one hand. I put the bottle alongside the passenger's seat.
About 15 minutes later, there was a big BANG! next to me. For half a second I thought it was the shot of a gun, really. It was only the Perrier that had been shaken, the cork had violently hit the windscreen. :eek: And of course a short geyser followed, so I had to keep the water from spreading any more. So for a few seconds, now and then my eyes weren't set on the road... :o

Hardrock69
04-18-2007, 01:23 PM
Ah but that was accidental.

Stoopid woman was looking in the mirror and not looking at the road on purpose.

VanHalener
04-18-2007, 05:55 PM
People get behind the wheel and they go into asshole mode: Screw you, me first, fuck off...me me me!

The Three R's of driving in the US

Rudeness

Ruthlessness

Road Rage

If you go into a DMV without an "I don't give a shit" attitude they will not issue you a driving permit.(unless you are an undocumented, illegal resident. Then it's no problem)

Can't wait to see your pictures

Guitar Shark
04-18-2007, 06:10 PM
So let me get this straight, you took photos while driving? ;)

Hardrock69
04-18-2007, 07:48 PM
With both hands on the wheel.

Without anything blocking my vision.

Not putting anything like an an eyeliner brush in my eyes.

In other words, completely safely.

:cool:

http://i19.tinypic.com/2w1ryag.jpg

Closeup view.

http://i15.tinypic.com/33ygfts.jpg

Hardrock69
04-18-2007, 08:06 PM
Damn Jerome....that woman can climb MY ladder any day!!
:D

Dan
04-18-2007, 08:16 PM
That's one Dumb Bitch on the Roads.

BTW....Did you give her a Horn?

jharp84
04-18-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by vanhalener
People get behind the wheel and they go into asshole mode: Screw you, me first, fuck off...me me me!

The Three R's of driving in the US

Rudeness

Ruthlessness

Road Rage

If you go into a DMV without an "I don't give a shit" attitude they will not issue you a driving permit.(unless you are an undocumented, illegal resident. Then it's no problem)

Can't wait to see your pictures

I drive 100 per day for my job! You could not have described this better!

smithcreww
04-18-2007, 11:09 PM
sounds like the black pot calling the kettle for dinner. people forget when you are behind the wheel, driving should be your only concern, not pictures, attitudes by others etc.

Hardrock69
04-18-2007, 11:49 PM
Yeah well go wait by the side of the road, and jump in front of my car tomorrow morning, and I will pay attention to my driving and nothing else as you lay there mangled on the pavement..

Deal?

ODShowtime
04-19-2007, 07:05 AM
Around here these days many people need a friendly reminder to go when the light turns green.

The lazy selfishness of these silverback drivers makes me crazy.

I hope to have a discussion with one someday. Maybe induce cardiac arrest...

Hardrock69
04-19-2007, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by smithcreww
sounds like the black pot calling the kettle for dinner. people forget when you are behind the wheel, driving should be your only concern, not pictures, attitudes by others etc.

Young Weedhoppah, one need not take one's eyes off the road in order to take pictah....the path to enlightenment can be attained by "point & shoot".
http://images.wikia.com/memoryalpha/es/images/thumb/2/2d/Keyeluke.jpg/200px-Keyeluke.jpg

Originally posted by ODShowtime
Around here these days many people need a friendly reminder to go when the light turns green.

The lazy selfishness of these silverback drivers makes me crazy.

I hope to have a discussion with one someday. Maybe induce cardiac arrest...

LMFAO!!!

Take 'Em
04-19-2007, 10:24 AM
Reminds me of when I was a kid in riding in the back seat of my Dad's old chevy. We were stuck behind some broad at a light when it turned green, while she continued to dig through her purse for something (probably makeup) with her foot on the brake.

My father decides (instead of honking) to get out of the car, walk up to her window and scream: "If you are looking for your brain, it's not in there!!"

Scared the crap out of her..... Priceless childhood memory:D

VanHalener
04-19-2007, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by smithcreww
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Takeem5
"If you are looking for your brain, it's not in there!!"

:baaa: :baaa: :baaa: :baaa:

I remember the good old days of my youth, sitting in the back of my uncle's Challenger and it's 440 six pack. Dickheads on the road were always spots in the rearview mirror.

Great pictures of the makeup queen, by the way. You should redo her tag and repost it. Personalize her plate to identify with her dumbassedness.

Hardrock69
04-19-2007, 12:41 PM
Hey...neat idea. I will have to do that over the weekend.

Originally posted by Takeem5
Reminds me of when I was a kid in riding in the back seat of my Dad's old chevy. We were stuck behind some broad at a light when it turned green, while she continued to dig through her purse for something (probably makeup) with her foot on the brake.

My father decides (instead of honking) to get out of the car, walk up to her window and scream: "If you are looking for your brain, it's not in there!!"

Scared the crap out of her..... Priceless childhood memory:D

:lol:

Little Texan
04-20-2007, 08:19 PM
Makes you wonder why the bitch couldn't have put her stinking makeup on before she left the house, or at least waited till she got to her destination and done it! If it's a time issue, then get your lazy bitch ass out of bed earlier to allow time for makeup!

Little Texan
04-20-2007, 08:24 PM
The stories I could tell about dickwad drivers...I see more assholes a day than a proctologist, and that's just on the road! No shit, I can be in a good mood when I leave the house and within a few minutes of dealing with these brainless idiot drivers, I'm angry enough to want to kill someone! Yes, I do have bad road rage at times, but it's hard to keep from having it with the kind of "drivers" there are around these parts!

jharp84
04-20-2007, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
The stories I could tell about dickwad drivers...I see more assholes a day than a proctologist, and that's just on the road! No shit, I can be in a good mood when I leave the house and within a few minutes of dealing with these brainless idiot drivers, I'm angry enough to want to kill someone! Yes, I do have bad road rage at times, but it's hard to keep from having it with the kind of "drivers" there are around these parts!

Amen to that!!

scamper
04-20-2007, 11:44 PM
The Zen of driving, just think about what you're doing, be a part of the moment and laugh at the stupid fu(*$rs.

SparkieD
04-20-2007, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan

Try living in a resort area. All our main streets are simply parallel or perpendicular. These folks come here from places where the roads are way more confusing and can't drive for shit. Do they leave their brains back home when they go on vacation? Surely one can't survive with the logic these folks have. They do things like come to a dead stop on the far left of a six lane highway to make a right turn. Almost all of 'em drive 10-20 miles below the speed limit. I guess they don't give a shit that some people do live here and have jobs, appointments, school, etc. Damn, I don't expect anybody to break the fucking sound barrier on my behalf, but driving the speed limit would be nice. That, or even better, just getting the fuck out of my way!

chi-town324
04-21-2007, 06:18 PM
try the Dan Ryan Expressway reconstruction in Chicago....gives new meaning to the word"CLUSTERFUCK"

jharp84
04-22-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by chi-town324
try the Dan Ryan Expressway reconstruction in Chicago....gives new meaning to the word"CLUSTERFUCK"

Here is your official welcome to "CHI-TOWN" Rob!! Sit back and enjoy!! Two seasons here: 1)Winter, 2)Construction!!