PDA

View Full Version : Blow the Middle East up!

cwsmith17
05-01-2004, 02:18 AM
Screw those people. Everyday more and more of our troops are being killed by those pieces of shit. Kill 'em all and let God sort them out!:mad:

FORD
05-01-2004, 09:20 AM
Yeah, amazing how some people react to an illegal occupation of their country, isn't it.

Too bad the people of THIS country didn't react in a similar way when our own government was illegally overthrown 3 1/2 years ago. Then these 700 dead soldiers would have never been in Iraq in the first place. And about 2700 people in NYC would have still been around as well. :mad:

ELVIS
05-01-2004, 10:10 AM
Hahahahahahaha...

Oh boy...

Big Troubles
05-01-2004, 10:19 AM
I see the American juices are riding high this morning. Better yet, why not call Iraq a wash, and just go back to Japan or Vietnam and over throw there? :D

Big Troubles
05-01-2004, 10:24 AM
Here's what I dont understand. The USA say it's not an occupation of their country, but they obviously believe otherwise. So why not just occupy? Fuck em. Take em out. Looks like thats the direction the Americans will have to head into anyways with all the retaliation still ongoing. These Iraqi's who are still fighting back should either be "liberated" like they are told to. (irony) Or die at the mighty hand of the people who know what's better for them. Seriously. Im starting to agree with the first post. (and Im anti war) Pull out the Americans and civilians, and dropn h bomb. Then go in for clean up. Im sure if there is anyone left when the troops return, there arms will be so fucking high in the sky. Wow, I went from not killing to KILL THEM ALL! :D

John Ashcroft
05-01-2004, 10:54 AM
Who said it's not an occupation? It is, and the President himself said so in his last press conference. The difference is, the U.S. is going to hand power back to the Iraqis once things are settled down. Something most other countries who've "colonized" various countries around the world would rarely consider.

Even France still has colonies (occupied territories, if you will). And they have a bit of a flare up going on in Africa over it. Where's the international calling for France to end this occupation?

Big Troubles
05-01-2004, 12:03 PM
Good point. Let's not forget about the English ones as well. But back to your point of "once things are settled down". Do you think there will be enough Iraqi's left to enjoy whats left of their country? lol I know it sounds funny, but really. What is it that the United States or UN are giving back? New shined up buildings? Bah. The States are better off colonizing Iraq. Keep a major air base and ground base there, to keep those Saudi's and Iranians in check.

John Ashcroft
05-01-2004, 12:13 PM
Undoubtably we'll have a base in Baghdad. The U.S. is also spending $87 billion in the restoration of Iraq (probably triple that by the time it's all said and done). All I can say is that it worked for Germany and Japan. As long as future administrations share the resolve of the current one in restoring Iraq, I suppose Iraq will be the example for all nations in the region.

Not to mention Iraq isn't nearly as tore up as the media would like you to think. Are there problem areas? You bet. But like a soldier said (who was on the ground in Iraq), if there were truly a "popular uprising", the coalition troops wouldn't stand a chance (and would be kicked out of Baghdad inside of three days). There's something like 7 million residents of Baghdad, and most of them are still armed.

FORD
05-01-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Undoubtably we'll have a base in Baghdad. The U.S. is also spending $87 billion in the restoration of Iraq (probably triple that by the time it's all said and done). All I can say is that it worked for Germany and Japan. As long as future administrations share the resolve of the current one in restoring Iraq, I suppose Iraq will be the example for all nations in the region.

Not to mention Iraq isn't nearly as tore up as the media would like you to think. Are there problem areas? You bet. But like a soldier said (who was on the ground in Iraq), if there were truly a "popular uprising", the coalition troops wouldn't stand a chance (and would be kicked out of Baghdad inside of three days). There's something like 7 million residents of Baghdad, and most of them are still armed.

Then I hope Al Jazeera isn't running this torture story, because that would probably lead to things getting very ugly very soon.

Wayne L.
05-04-2004, 02:22 PM
I agree with you 100% that the US should blow up the Middle East with a couple of WMD's because of all the crap from the 9/11 terrorists attacks on the WTC & the Pentagon along with the killing of those 4 civilians in Iraq & other things since the hostage crises with Iran from 79/81 instead of trying to be politically correct for the media apologizing for the treatement of Iraqi prisoners from US soldiers!!!

FORD
05-04-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
I agree with you 100% that the US should blow up the Middle East with a couple of WMD's because of all the crap from the 9/11 terrorists attacks on the WTC & the Pentagon along with the killing of those 4 civilians in Iraq & other things since the hostage crises with Iran from 79/81 instead of trying to be politically correct for the media apologizing for the treatement of Iraqi prisoners from US soldiers!!!

Geezus, at least the 17 year old had the excuse of not knowing shit about the real world.

Are you living in a mental institution, Wayne or is it just that you SHOULD be?

Yeah, let's just nuke everybody in the Middle East . Never mind that 98%of the problems there were caused by the BCE/CIA and their corporate allies in greed.

BITEYOASS
05-04-2004, 04:49 PM
The only way you're gonna bring down the middle east is with alternative energy, they'll be broke in no time. Start with the power plants first, cause I can't afford those hybrid cars just yet. As for Iraq, it existed only through dictatorships and colonialism. It would be better to seperate it into Sunni, shiite and kurdish sectors. I don't even know why we are rebuilding that place anyway. Let them manage it. Cause corporations with a CEO that make there workers live on slave wagers ain't gonna cut it.