PDA

View Full Version : Dlr Army Addictive?

jharp84
04-22-2007, 11:26 AM
Speaking of Rehab! Etc., Etc., Is this site ADDICTIVE! I get a little "juiced" when I have time to "partake"! And now especially since I am going through an unexpected divorce, It "gets me through" with a little help from my FRIENDS of course!

chi-town324
04-22-2007, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by jharp84
Speaking of Rehab! Etc., Etc., Is this site ADDICTIVE! I get a little "juiced" when I have time to "partake"! And now especially since I am going through an unexpected divorce, It "gets me through" with a little help from my FRIENDS of course! yep im hooked ...im here for ya bro...u know where to find me:cool:

jharp84
04-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Thanks Again! Mate!

Diamondjimi
04-23-2007, 03:42 PM
Speaking of Rehab! Etc., Etc., Is this site ADDICTIVE! I get a little "juiced" when I have time to "partake"! And now especially since I am going through an unexpected divorce, It "gets me through" with a little help from my FRIENDS of course!

Ugh , divorce.

Unexpected?!

Shit dude , that sucks. Hope it goes smoothly for ya seeing as in most situations it's us men who end up getting the shitty end of the stick.

Word of advice , get the meanest mofo of a lawyer you can find.

Best of luck to ya ,bro !;)

hideyoursheep
04-29-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
Ugh , divorce.

Unexpected?!

Isn'tit always?

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"....

-Don Corleone

"Your worst enemy could very well be your closest "old friend"...

-Me.

Show her no mercy, cut her no slack;

Kick her in the twat in the courtroom, Jack! :gun:

chi-town324
04-29-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
Isn'tit always?

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"....

-Don Corleone

"Your worst enemy could very well be your closest "old friend"...

-Me.

Show her no mercy, cut her no slack;

Kick her in the twat in the courtroom, Jack! :gun: words to live by:D

Jimmy Jingles
04-29-2007, 05:34 PM

Sorry to hear about that bro...

WARF
04-29-2007, 05:45 PM
I'm gettin' paid while i'm posting here... lol
That's the only reason I do this.

BITEYOASS
04-29-2007, 11:01 PM
Fuck I've been posting more often on the other forums than on the main VH forum.

binnie
04-30-2007, 02:55 AM
Addictive?

Well, I'm hardly ever post here so I wouldn't know....lol

Sorry to hear about the divorce dude...

BITEYOASS
04-30-2007, 09:11 AM
I just post in order to either state facts, talk shit and get my numbers up. :D

BITEYOASS
04-30-2007, 09:12 AM
Oh yeah, and be funny as fuck.

Wawazat
04-30-2007, 09:48 AM
Where am i :confused:

binnie
04-30-2007, 10:06 AM
We are all in your dream...

Susie Q
05-04-2007, 01:41 AM
This place is very addictive. I come and go constantly on here. I can't help checking things out and posting some comments. I try other boards....but I post a couple of times and I'm never heard of again. This is my main stay.

Since I have been a member here (back on the original board) I got a divorce from husband #1, Got married again, had a baby, been separated, had a job, lost a job, won the lottery, lost a few loved ones, and I come here for my time to unwind.

This is a real friendly place with real cool people here. There are some resident assholes too, but mostly really caring people.

God Bless the DLR ARMY!! :)

blonddgirl777
05-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by binnie
Addictive?

Well, I'm hardly ever post here so I wouldn't know....lol...

Me neither! :cool:

blonddgirl777
05-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by chan_bkny
Yes, it is. On weekends, I check several times within the hour. Is that not obsessive compulsive behavior? And look, it's 1:14 Monday morning and I'm still here. Now that I've quit my job and will be on vacation for a month, I will miss the Army.

I hear you...

I had to go away and "leave" the Army a couple times here and there, mostly for trips and rush work periods. You feel like a stranger when you come back!

The only time where I was away for 3 months and didn't mind at all is now that I'm taking care of my 3 months old (my brain is on another mode).

But, he is such a cool baby that he will "let me" post once in a while!

bueno bob2
05-05-2007, 11:53 AM
Forums can be very addictive, I'm with you man, we can get through this!