PDA

View Full Version : Enough With The Racist Scum at our site..

Unchainme
04-22-2007, 06:24 PM
Seriously..If I have to read another post by That Inbred Hick John Holmes using the fucking "N-Word", I'm going to puke, We ditched Joe Thudner for doing similiar type things, And I believe that if someone is a vile racist shit, their post should be edited..or something..

Also To post as an alias of a 16 year old boy is disgusting...Wolfy has no choice as to who his parents were, and No matter what you say about him, I doubt he is that bad of a kid...His dad on the other hand?

..And Don't give me the "Well The DM's Do it!"...The DM's Have a sense of humor when they post the Nazi stuff and its meant as sarcasm and what not.

chi-town324
04-22-2007, 07:05 PM
totally agree...where are the mods?

FORD
04-22-2007, 07:35 PM
I'm completely on board with drawing the line at racism.

And for the record, I know for a fact that it's one of the few things that Sarge said he would not tolerate on his board.

And when it's some stupid fuck like Holmes, he's not even a white racist for fucks sake, he's Italian!

And most racist nazis don't even consider Italians "white", that's the worst irony of the whole thing.

DrMaddVibe
04-22-2007, 07:46 PM
So why don't you ban the ip?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-22-2007, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I'm completely on board with drawing the line at racism.

I agree! Anyone who refers to the AG as "Speedy Gonzalez" b/c of his ethnicity should be immediately be banned!

Oh, but, that's right, when YOU do it, it's funny. Got it, hypocrite.

rustoffa
04-22-2007, 10:30 PM
Just put the dipshit on ignore. Lemme tell ya, it works!

Steve Savicki
04-23-2007, 09:46 AM
There's a way where you don't have to view others' posts in threads?

flappo
04-23-2007, 09:53 AM
i agree

as you said we do all that nazi stuff

but as a joke

i don't think any aryan master white race people would be very happy at seeing a masturbating hitler

do you ?

:)

Wawazat
04-23-2007, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

Yes, that's why you subscribe to boards on a daily rate.

ThrillsNSpills
04-23-2007, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Just put the dipshit on ignore. Lemme tell ya, it works!

no

FORD
04-23-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
I agree! Anyone who refers to the AG as "Speedy Gonzalez" b/c of his ethnicity should be immediately be banned!

Oh, but, that's right, when YOU do it, it's funny. Got it, hypocrite.

His ethnicity never even entered my mind. The fact that he acts like a rodent, chewing away at the very foundations of this country, did.

Terry
04-23-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by flappo
i agree

but as a joke

i don't think any aryan master white race people would be very happy at seeing a masturbating hitler

do you ?

Speak for yourself:splooge:

Loons The Great
04-23-2007, 11:34 PM
No place for racism here...we all know Diamond Dave's opinions on the subject...

Anonymous
04-24-2007, 08:13 AM
Well, the only real fight I got into on this site was against that retard Larbo and all his redneck racist bullshit.

That's the only thing I can't stand. I too joke around a lot about racism, nazi shit, do alot of homo jokes, but it's all for the gags... and people like Larbo and John Holmes make us look bad.

If someone visists the site and sees the Dump Meisters' posts, it's one thing... but if he/she sees the Dump Meisters' posts AFTER reading a racist post, he/she might think it's serious instead of a joke.

Ban the cunt. Then shoot him. Twice.

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
04-24-2007, 08:14 AM
i agree

but as a joke

do you ?

I think some of them would be quite thrilled... :lol:

Anonymous
04-24-2007, 08:15 AM

Yes. Why do you think only the Sheep Pen and/or new users replies to your posts? Everyone else has you on ignore.

But we like to kick you around.

Anonymous
04-24-2007, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Loons The Great
No place for racism here...we all know Diamond Dave's opinions on the subject...

Black chicks need love too?

fryingdutchman
04-24-2007, 08:27 AM
His ethnicity never even entered my mind. The fact that he acts like a rodent, chewing away at the very foundations of this country, did.

WOW!!!

That was a hell of a spin, FORD! Pulled out of that tailspin, didn't you?

...he acts like a rodent, chewing away at the very foundations of this country

Please....:rolleyes:

Ellyllions
04-24-2007, 08:43 AM
Is any race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, social status, appearance, shoe size, deviance, typing skills, grammar, language spoken, shopping habits, political affiliation, location of residence, cleanliness, career, education level, spouse/significant other, offspring, vehicle owned, avatar, login name, handicap, or intelligence level safe from a rousing point-and-laugh on this board?

Golden AWe
04-24-2007, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
Is any race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, social status, appearance, shoe size, deviance, typing skills, grammar, language spoken, shopping habits, political affiliation, location of residence, cleanliness, career, education level, spouse/significant other, offspring, vehicle owned, avatar, login name, handicap, or intelligence level safe from a rousing point-and-laugh on this board?

Yes. I simply cannot think of anything bad or laughable about YOUR avatar.

Ellyllions
04-24-2007, 09:42 AM
Well, thank you very much.

Ice Cream Girl
04-24-2007, 10:08 AM
Ford, when Fat Wolfie uses the N-word, and you edit his post, substituting "Wop," does this follow with your feelings about racist comments?

Is "Wop" not a racist term?

Or is it OK in your book to rag on Italians?

If you want to humiliate FW, since he just made a comment such as "Pedophile N*gger," why not rephrase it as "Pedophile Fat Wolfie"?

Anonymous
04-24-2007, 10:17 AM

In a word? Not on your nelly!

ESPECIALLY shoe sizes.

Criticism - that's what makes this world go 'round.

Ellyllions
04-24-2007, 10:20 AM
Exactly!

The best thing about this site, honestly?

Everyone is fair game! EVERYONE!
That means that we're all equals. No stupid little high-school cliques. Not even-so-much as asking for real names.

So....just ignore the trolls and they will go away. As long as it's entertaining for them, they'll hang around and keep on with their bullshit.

Golden AWe
04-24-2007, 10:24 AM
So....just ignore the trolls and they will go away. As long as it's entertaining for them, they'll hang around and keep on with their bullshit.

PS. Watch out for Imapus, he can be quite a stalker when he sees a very attractive writer around here.

Trust me, I've been following him, uhm, I mean his actions!

Ellyllions
04-24-2007, 10:25 AM
Thanks....I'll keep that in mind.

Anonymous
04-24-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
PS. Watch out for Imapus, he can be quite a stalker when he sees a very attractive writer around here.

Trust me, I've been following him, uhm, I mean his actions!

Shut up... you'll ruin everything... I'm this close to getting nudies. Keep your mouth shut and I'll share them with you.

Thanks....I'll keep that in mind.

Pay no attention to AWe, Elly... He's like that ever since the doctor told him to quit drinking the cheap vodka they have up there in Funland.

Delusional. Completely delusional, the poor bastard...

Ellyllions
04-24-2007, 10:43 AM
Ya know, I had a bad crush on Don Johnson in the '80's.....

*can't believe I just admitted that*

Jérôme Frenchise
04-24-2007, 11:13 AM
So the miserable nazilets are back?! Didn't they get their rotten asses beaten enough last year?
That kind of idiots are like hyenas, in fact: you may chase them away as much as you can, they'll always get their stinking faces back to piss you off. :mad:

What to do? Ban them systematically, since Sarge himself said it was best doing. :cool:

Fairwrning
04-24-2007, 11:22 AM
Let's all point at Elly and laugh;)

Ellyllions
04-24-2007, 01:19 PM
Only if you call me a poopy head in a rhyme.

And you have to sing it.

Golden AWe
04-24-2007, 02:44 PM
"It's always tease tease tease..."

WARF
04-24-2007, 03:40 PM
******?

Ellyllions
04-24-2007, 03:49 PM
I love The Clash too!

Golden AWe
04-24-2007, 03:53 PM
I love The Clash too!

WOW. We have sooo many things in common...:)

Terry
04-24-2007, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by WARF
******?

ofay

Dan
04-24-2007, 10:54 PM
The Sheep Pen Crew members think John Holmes is a Cunt.

bueno bob
04-25-2007, 09:00 AM
You know what I like?

Tits.

Yes, that's right - TITS.

And I'd better see some, and soon.

Mmm hmm.

Diamondjimi
04-25-2007, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
You know what I like?

Tits.

Yes, that's right - TITS.

And I'd better see some, and soon.

Mmm hmm.

Done !

http://academic.scranton.edu/student/STEINWANDTR2/dog_with_tits.JPG

:D

Anonymous
04-25-2007, 11:09 AM
WOW. We have sooo many things in common...:)

Hey, I though I was supposed to be the stalker... :p

bueno bob
04-25-2007, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
Done !

http://academic.scranton.edu/student/STEINWANDTR2/dog_with_tits.JPG

:D

Good grief!

rustoffa
04-25-2007, 11:54 PM
Kinda off topic?

Mark Twain loved Joel Chandler Harris. If you know anything about Twain, that says alot. Read more....it'll blow your fucking mind.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WXpmjo4_MwU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WXpmjo4_MwU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

FORD
04-26-2007, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Ice Cream Girl
Ford, when Fat Wolfie uses the N-word, and you edit his post, substituting "Wop," does this follow with your feelings about racist comments?

Is "Wop" not a racist term?

Or is it OK in your book to rag on Italians?

If you want to humiliate FW, since he just made a comment such as "Pedophile N*gger," why not rephrase it as "Pedophile Fat Wolfie"?

Yes, "Wop" is a racist term. And it was used purposely towards one individual, who happens to be a racist Italian.

Apologies to any OTHER Italians who may have been offended. My intention was to give a racist back his own shit, nothing else. :(

RuzDNailz
04-26-2007, 12:47 AM
It's very sad, indeed. We've put up with enough racist shit on this website. But sadly, it comes with the territory of having a website.
People come around and RUIN it for all of us. Nobody is perfect but
that's life for ya. If we were all perfect, then life would pretty much suck, actually.....

Learn to tolerate, enjoy some CVH, DLR, good whiskey, cute ladies with enormous jugs (especially Bueno Bob's sig pics!), find good excuses to take a vacation, laugh, good beer, appreciate good burger joints, and get along with others! Sorry had to get that off my chest.....

madraoul
04-26-2007, 12:49 AM
Mark Twain loved Joel Chandler Harris. If you know anything about Twain, that says alot. Read more....it'll blow your fucking mind.

Funny shit. Kinda answers the question "Can't a Nigga Get a Table Dance?"

madraoul
04-26-2007, 12:57 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rustoffa
[B] Kinda off topic?

Sorry, just made an attempt to riff on rustoffa's brillant insight. What do you expect, I'm just a drunken Irishman.

madraoul
04-26-2007, 12:59 AM
Lay off the creepy green Dr. Suess hats around St. Patrick's Day. They really offend me.

rustoffa
04-26-2007, 01:02 AM
Yes, "Wop" is a racist term. And it was used purposely towards one individual, who happens to be a racist Italian.

Apologies to any OTHER Italians who may have been offended. My intention was to give a racist back his own shit, nothing else. :(

I totally got what you were screamin'. Fuck the Italians who were offended! Personally? I wouldn't be offended if Little Italy created an online petition to designate me as a "Cracker!"

I don't get offended when black chicks call me "White Boy!"

As a matter of fact, if someone yells out "YOU WHITE MOTHERFUCKER" as I'm walking around? Even near a Library? I immediately put my hand in the air!!!

What in the fuck does some racist scum in Italy know about walking the walk? Nothing.

He'd be like a Wop out of water if he stopped to put gas in his piece-of-shit MOTO GUZZI on MORELAND AVENUE.

Not me. I just say shit like, "I don't need any black pussy", or "how much money do you think I got, MOTHERFUCKER?"

A wannabe racist from Italy would just die there...on Moreland Avenue.

It'd be grate.
:eek:

madraoul
04-26-2007, 01:05 AM
Get rid of that stupid Notre Dame mascot as well. I'm sure we Irish can grow to be over 3 feet tall. AAAARGH!!!!!

rustoffa
04-26-2007, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by madraoul

Funny shit. Kinda answers the question "Can't a Nigga Get a Table Dance?"

Thank your lucky stars I didn't post the Flannery O'Connor stuff! She was from Putnam County as well!!!:(

madraoul
04-26-2007, 01:17 AM
Thank your lucky stars I didn't post the Flannery O'Connor stuff! She was from Putnam County as well!!!:(

She knew the "Golden Rule" of humanity. Beat up on a race below you. She gave a great vision of the South mindset back then.

rustoffa
04-26-2007, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by madraoul
She gave a great vision of the South mindset back then.

How do you reckon she did that? Fucking Putnam county....a driveway that stretched for arguably a quarter of a mile? Was it really a flair for the "Southern Gothic" genre? I tell you what....next time you logthefuck in?

I want a full report on Flannery O'Connor's great fucking vision. By you. Make it count......

I'll know if you weakapedia it. I'll know if you search the library.
:cool:

Ice Cream Girl
04-26-2007, 12:53 PM
I totally got what you were screamin'. Fuck the Italians who were offended! Personally? I wouldn't be offended if Little Italy created an online petition to designate me as a "Cracker!"

I don't get offended when black chicks call me "White Boy!"

As a matter of fact, if someone yells out "YOU WHITE MOTHERFUCKER" as I'm walking around? Even near a Library? I immediately put my hand in the air!!!

What in the fuck does some racist scum in Italy know about walking the walk? Nothing.

He'd be like a Wop out of water if he stopped to put gas in his piece-of-shit MOTO GUZZI on MORELAND AVENUE.

Not me. I just say shit like, "I don't need any black pussy", or "how much money do you think I got, MOTHERFUCKER?"

A wannabe racist from Italy would just die there...on Moreland Avenue.

It'd be grate.
:eek:

Wow, Rus...why all the hate?

Take a chill pill. ANY pill.

FORD made a nice apology up there about using "Wop" [not to me, I'm German-Irish-Cherokee], and you follow with this?

There are some Italians on here who are respected posters that may not care much for "Dago" and "Wop" being tossed around, since they are definitely NOT racist themselves.

That's all. Don't complicate it. FORD got what I was saying.

Golden AWe
04-26-2007, 01:51 PM
So, Ice Cream Girl, what turns you on?

chi-town324
04-26-2007, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Fairwrning
Let's all point at Elly and laugh;) nice art work bro... where did u get that?

Ozzy Fudd
04-26-2007, 07:44 PM
i agree

but as a joke

do you ?

you fuckin Nazi Nut. LMAO:lol:

Ozzy Fudd
04-26-2007, 07:57 PM

It's funny you should say that....cuz some women say i look nothing like him

The_KiD
04-26-2007, 11:30 PM
Adolf Hitler shoved a cyanide tablet up his pooper and put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger..

Racists should follow their fucking leader and do the same....

Carry On..

KiD

rustoffa
04-27-2007, 01:00 AM
Wow, Rus...why all the hate?

Take a chill pill. ANY pill.

There are some Italians on here who are respected posters that may not care much for "Dago" and "Wop" being tossed around, since they are definitely NOT racist themselves.

That's all. Don't complicate it.

"hate?"

"ANY pill."?

"respected posters that may not care much"?

Trust me, I'm one of the good guys. If my post struck a nerve in any way, shape, or form?

I'm sorry.

The nature of online commentary is what it is, and can be easily taken out of context. The post in question was most certainly designed to be taken out of context in any number of ways.

Noone, myself included, is above or beyond proper interpretation of such blatant, often sophmoric disregard for the wide range of perception-

RIGHT HERE,
RIGHT NOW.

Don't sweat the details. It'll drive ya crazy.

Golden AWe
04-27-2007, 02:51 AM
the Dump Meisters are actually well-behaving citizens and no nazis

However, Grimsdale is the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler

and Mr. Badguy is Adolf Hitler

besides that, people here are pretty normal

except for flappo, who is a complete wacko, and torturing at least a certain jew comedian, and Cato, who is a yellow and filthy octopusworm

Imapus is no racist

he stalks white, black and italian girls

Rev is also a very multicultural, multicolored person, you see he has a green deformed coch

Matt White, Bob and other Sheep Admins, who pop up with nazi stuff every now and then, well they're only putting sheeps in the oven, unless they've got a hairy muff or bog boobs

but as i said, no nazis, normal people

Anonymous
04-27-2007, 03:26 AM

Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
It's funny you should say that....cuz some women say i look nothing like him

Ya know Ozzy, I have the exact same problem... being a Miami Vice fanboy, I always bring up the subject whenever the opportunity arises.

What I don't understand, though, is why they usually follow up the "Boy, you sure look nothing like Don Johnson" statement with a sly grin and a purred "Thank God..." :confused:

Anonymous
04-27-2007, 03:28 AM
the Dump Meisters are actually well-behaving citizens and no nazis

However, Grimsdale is the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler

and Mr. Badguy is Adolf Hitler

besides that, people here are pretty normal

except for flappo, who is a complete wacko, and torturing at least a certain jew comedian, and Cato, who is a yellow and filthy octopusworm

Imapus is no racist

he stalks white, black and italian girls

Rev is also a very multicultural, multicolored person, you see he has a green deformed coch

Matt White, Bob and other Sheep Admins, who pop up with nazi stuff every now and then, well they're only putting sheeps in the oven, unless they've got a hairy muff or bog boobs

but as i said, no nazis, normal people

This is all true. Except for me stalking white, black and italian girls. :mad:

What about the yellow and red ones? Hey, speaking of red... Ice Cream Girl said she's part Cherokee...

Ooh, boy...

*ahem*

Hi, Ice Cream Girl. How are you? :)

Ice Cream Girl
04-27-2007, 06:56 AM
So, Ice Cream Girl, what turns you on?

Hot guys with a cool disposition.

Ice Cream Girl
04-27-2007, 07:00 AM
"hate?"

"ANY pill."?

"respected posters that may not care much"?

Trust me, I'm one of the good guys. If my post struck a nerve in any way, shape, or form?

I'm sorry.

The nature of online commentary is what it is, and can be easily taken out of context. The post in question was most certainly designed to be taken out of context in any number of ways.

Noone, myself included, is above or beyond proper interpretation of such blatant, often sophmoric disregard for the wide range of perception-

RIGHT HERE,
RIGHT NOW.

Don't sweat the details. It'll drive ya crazy.

Good answer.

Ice Cream Girl
04-27-2007, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
This is all true. Except for me stalking white, black and italian girls. :mad:

What about the yellow and red ones? Hey, speaking of red... Ice Cream Girl said she's part Cherokee...

Ooh, boy...

*ahem*

Hi, Ice Cream Girl. How are you? :)

I'm more German-Irish.

Too bad I couldn't look like my aunt. I'm 5'9", but she's easily a head taller than me with dark brown eyes. Except for her dyed blonde hair, you could tell her grandmother was full-blooded Cherokee.

Anonymous
04-27-2007, 04:08 PM
I'm more German-Irish.

Too bad I couldn't look like my aunt. I'm 5'9", but she's easily a head taller than me with dark brown eyes. Except for her dyed blonde hair, you could tell her grandmother was full-blooded Cherokee.

Well, nevermind that. Why, you're making it sound like I'm only attracted to looks. Nah, looks are secondary. I'm more into smart girls with good taste. Guess who fits that description?

Free tomorrow night? ;)

Ozzy Fudd
04-27-2007, 04:34 PM
Well, I'm more into smart girls that taste good . Guess who fits that description?

Free tomorrow night? ;)

that's what ya ment right.....:D

Anonymous
04-27-2007, 05:17 PM
that's what ya ment right.....:D

Shhh... :D

Ice Cream Girl
04-28-2007, 08:39 AM
Well, nevermind that. Why, you're making it sound like I'm only attracted to looks. Nah, looks are secondary. I'm more into smart girls with good taste. Guess who fits that description?

Free tomorrow night? ;)

Dude...you're in friggin' PORTUGAL !!!
I'm in OHIO !!!
I'm sure there's no shortage of beautiful girls over there...

Ice Cream Girl
04-28-2007, 08:42 AM
Ozzy, you're BAD.

And I don't taste like ice cream.

Ozzy Fudd
04-28-2007, 06:23 PM
Ozzy, you're BAD.

And I don't taste like ice cream.

Yes i know...
And thank god you don't taste like ice cream. i umm... never mind:D

Ice Cream Girl
04-29-2007, 08:06 AM
Yes i know...
And thank god you don't taste like ice cream. i umm... never mind:D

You're lactose intolerant?

Matt White
04-29-2007, 08:31 AM
:confused:

This has taken a strange turn.............

Anonymous
04-29-2007, 03:00 PM
Yes... no thread in the Army is safe from being hijacked and taken to a whole different direction.

I think I'll start a thread about banana pie, see where it goes from there.

With any luck, we'll end up talking about swimming records.

Ozzy Fudd
04-29-2007, 04:35 PM
You're lactose intolerant? :DYour funny:D

Ozzy Fudd
04-29-2007, 04:39 PM
Yes... no thread in the Army is safe from being hijacked and taken to a whole different direction.
I think I'll start a thread about banana pie, see where it goes from there.
With any luck, we'll end up talking about swimming records.

Or how come Sammy Hagar is making commercials on jet liners....have ya seen that one yet. the guy looks just like him. funny as hell:D

Ice Cream Girl
04-30-2007, 08:00 AM
Or how come Sammy Hagar is making commercials on jet liners....have ya seen that one yet. the guy looks just like him. funny as hell:D

Yeah, that lady that wants to be upgraded to first class and sitting in between the 2 bozos laughing?

I think the guy who looks like Sammy in a Hawaiian shirt is actually shorter and heavier. Poor dude.

Ozzy Fudd
04-30-2007, 09:01 AM
Wow i thought i was the only one who thought that. your alright in my book Ice Cream Girl:D :cool: