PDA

View Full Version : When Did Savicki's Brain Turn To Shit?

LoungeMachine
04-23-2007, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Shutup, Meathead.

We protect your ass.

Bow and kneel to us, Mr. #######

:cool:

Considering that cutting taxes traditionally stimulate an economy and therefore increase the tax base, yes, not raising taxes is a good thing.

Learn a little bit about economics before you continue to sound silly, dumbass.

Shut up, Adolf.

Geez, I'm surprised you managed to string so many words together. The Forum Idiot is improving....a little.

Fuck off, little boy. Run along, daddy's coming to use the computer.

:gulp:

WELL, THERE YOU HAVE IT. BigBadBrian's latest debate skills in the Front Line I see I've missed much as he's stepped up his game in the last month. Just like the good old days, eh Brie?

:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
04-23-2007, 09:16 AM
It was fun to slide in here for a minute and see everyone piling on and bitch-slapping the taste out of Brie's mouth, though. :)

Sharkey had the best line.

" Brian, why not go post on a board where you have any credibility with more than 10% of the posters"

LMMFAO

Sun is coming up, I must sleep now.......

DEMON CUNT
04-23-2007, 10:58 AM
BigBland prefers to keep his posts short and simple because:

1. He finds typing to be difficult. Which is totally Clinton's fault.

2. He would rather spend his time sucking his own penis and fighting his mother for the scraps of food found in a neighbor's garbage can.

3. The fact that he is growing even stupider by the minute often limits his ability to comprehend the posts of his higher functioning Roth Army peers.

Don't forget this tear filled cry baby bitch thread from our favorite Roth Army baby retard BigBland:
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39903&perpage=30&pagenumber=1

Hardrock69
04-23-2007, 12:18 PM
He said "'We' had pretty good debates..."

What he meant was all the rest of us had good debates, while all he could do was try to comprehend them while drooling on his keyboard....

Nickdfresh
04-23-2007, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
It was fun to slide in here for a minute and see everyone piling on and bitch-slapping the taste out of Brie's mouth, though. :)

Sharkey had the best line.

" Brian, why not go post on a board where you have any credibility with more than 10% of the posters"

LMMFAO

Sun is coming up, I must sleep now.......

Ten percent is statistical over inflation....

I think even a lot of self described conservatives here are embarrassed and have left. With back-up like Brian riding shotgun, who can blame them?

I also enjoy his tendencies to attack new posters he disagrees with, sometimes rather viciously and unprovoked, hoping against hope he can make himself feel more adequate. Usually he's saddened as he again is bettered...

Hardrock69
04-23-2007, 09:38 PM
A desperate old neocon shitbag...trying his best to seem relevant...

Tsk tsk tsk...

Big Train
04-24-2007, 02:11 AM
I'd say about 6 months ago it just got to caustic and childish for me, so I had to take a vacation from the Frontline. One I thought was permanent, but here I am.

It seems like both the liberals and conservatives (I hold myself responsible here too) got a lil too much into the attack aspect of posting and not actual debate, respectfully disagreeing with each other.

This is a tense time in history and I think we are all passionate about our positions, we wouldn't be wasting our time posting for free if we didn't, but that can sometimes turn into "this guy is an asshole because he disagrees with me" posts.

For me, I would say that liberals slightly outnumber conservatives here and that led to group attacks if you disagreed, which I enjoyed responding too, then I got tired of.

I'm hoping for better this time around, cautiously optimistic.

BigBadBrian
04-24-2007, 05:14 AM
I feel honored you all feel the need to insult me.

You fear me.

Keep it up.

:)

BigBadBrian
04-24-2007, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

I also enjoy his tendencies to attack new posters he disagrees with, sometimes rather viciously and unprovoked, hoping against hope he can make himself feel more adequate. Usually he's saddened as he again is bettered...

This sounds like you more than anyone else, Nick.

BigBadBrian
04-24-2007, 05:32 AM
WELL, THERE YOU HAVE IT. BigBadBrian's latest debate skills in the Front Line I see I've missed much as he's stepped up his game in the last month. Just like the good old days, eh Brie?

:rolleyes:

Sorry.

I had to take my A-game down to the Little Leagues of Debate to play with you fellas.

I'll try to refrain if it makes you feel better.

That way, only Nick, hideyoursheep, Turk, OD, Hardrock, and other liberals can throw insults in this forum, OK?

Will that make you feel better?

BTW, good luck on your "state fair and third-rate nightclubs" world tour this summer. :D

BigBadBrian
04-24-2007, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
I'd say about 6 months ago it just got to caustic and childish for me, so I had to take a vacation from the Frontline. One I thought was permanent, but here I am.

It seems like both the liberals and conservatives (I hold myself responsible here too) got a lil too much into the attack aspect of posting and not actual debate, respectfully disagreeing with each other.

This is a tense time in history and I think we are all passionate about our positions, we wouldn't be wasting our time posting for free if we didn't, but that can sometimes turn into "this guy is an asshole because he disagrees with me" posts.

For me, I would say that liberals slightly outnumber conservatives here and that led to group attacks if you disagreed, which I enjoyed responding too, then I got tired of.

I'm hoping for better this time around, cautiously optimistic.

Points for all of us to ponder.

Nickdfresh
04-24-2007, 05:39 AM
Sorry.

I had to take my A-game down to the Little Leagues of Debate to play with you fellas.

I'll try to refrain if it makes you feel better.

That way, only Nick, hideyoursheep, Turk, OD, Hardrock, and other liberals can throw insults in this forum, OK?

Will that make you feel better?

BTW, good luck on your "state fair and third-rate nightclubs" world tour this summer. :D

LMFAO!! :D

Okay Brianne... Feel free to post any example of your "A-game" from the last few years. Any post where you actually wrote more than a paragraph on your own. More than the typical, painfully unfunny cliched insults or regurgitated pedestrian crap you've heard on your favorite right wing talk show...

The truth is Brian, you're just plain dumb, and make conservatives look bad with your complete lack of game...

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-24-2007, 09:27 AM
I agree. The sniping in here has gotten too prevalent and caused actual thoughtful debate to take a backseat. We should all consider that ultimately we're all on the same side, and we are only this passionate because of our love for our country and world.

That being said, Brian has no penis.

LoungeMachine
04-24-2007, 09:37 AM

You fear me.

Keep it up.

So me posting your own quotes is "insulting" you?

That must mean by your logic, YOU fear all of those posters you insulted.

Nick was right. :cool:

LoungeMachine
04-24-2007, 09:40 AM
Sorry.

LMMFAO

The old "I only do it because everyone else does it" defense :D

How insightful.

Can you post the last quote of your's that had any "A-game"? We'd all love to see what you consider real debate.

Thanks.

Beats the shit out of spending the summer at casa de Brie I bet. :D

Let me know if you need tickets.

LoungeMachine
04-24-2007, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
I'd say about 6 months ago .

Somebody want to let BT in on the joke?

[question was a rhetorical reference to a brie thread, bt]

ciao.

DEMON CUNT
04-24-2007, 10:09 AM
Points for all of us to ponder.

If only you could.

You fear me.

Keep it up.

Ha ha! The master of reverse psychology strikes again!

Yeah BigBland, we tremble in fear of your copy/pasted editorials and animated gifs.

BigBadBrian
04-24-2007, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
If only you could.

Ha ha! The master of reverse psychology strikes again!

Yeah BigBland, we tremble in fear of your copy/pasted editorials and animated gifs.

We all remember the threads where you were inspired to post pics of shit and fags. That lent a lot to the discussions. :rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
04-24-2007, 10:26 AM

Thanks.

Beats the shit out of spending the summer at casa de Brie I bet. :D

Let me know if you need tickets.

I don't like teeny bopper boy bands.

DEMON CUNT
04-24-2007, 10:34 AM
We all remember the threads where you were inspired to post pics of shit and fags. That lent a lot to the discussions.

Really? You remember those?

You must have spent hours masturbating to my posts, aborbing every detail and then committing them to memory.

ODShowtime
04-24-2007, 10:34 PM

You fear me.

Keep it up.

Honestly these days I can't wait to see what bullshit you'll post next.

It was fun reminiscing about some of your old stupidity with that frontline shit thread someone bumped.

Seshmeister
04-24-2007, 11:12 PM
The conservatives here used to be in the majority.

My beef with Brian these days is it's all cut and paste or insults.

Tell us what you think. We can all go to news sites the point of the forum is opinions and new writing.

Cheers!

Dr. Love
04-25-2007, 12:57 AM
I have attached a diagram to help explain the situation.

http://miraclefingers.synaesoft.com/here/the_front_line.jpg

As you can see as the number of flames rise in the forum, the quality of posts directly decays on an exponential curve. To answer your question, it is difficult to tell you exactly when The Front Line turned to shit because as the number of flames rises the appreciable amount of shit the forum turns into diminishes.

I hope this helps you.

sadaist
04-25-2007, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Tell us what you think. We can all go to news sites the point of the forum is opinions and new writing.

Yes, but if you site an article while stating your opinion, some people demand to see the article. Sometimes posting an article gets a conversation started as well. That's where the opinions and discussion comes in. The problem is that certain people have a superiority complex and will not allow any opinion but there own or the kiss ass posters that parrot them to be stated without ganging up on someone.

hideyoursheep
04-25-2007, 11:33 AM

You fear me.

Keep it up.

BITCH, PLEASE! :lol:

Guitar Shark
04-25-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love

As you can see as the number of flames rise in the forum, the quality of posts directly decays on an exponential curve. To answer your question, it is difficult to tell you exactly when The Front Line turned to shit because as the number of flames rises the appreciable amount of shit the forum turns into diminishes.

I hope this helps you.

:lol:

knuckleboner
04-25-2007, 01:23 PM

I hope this helps you.

NERD!!!!

Nickdfresh
04-25-2007, 06:25 PM

I hope this helps you.

Who are you?

blueturk
04-25-2007, 07:06 PM

I hope this helps you.

Fucking great!!!!

Dr. Love
04-25-2007, 08:13 PM
Who are you?

I'm the ghost of Front Line moderators past.

FORD
04-25-2007, 09:51 PM
I was beginning to think Nick was the only mod left in here.

Seshmeister
04-25-2007, 10:14 PM
It's nuts I'm not a mod here.:D

DEMON CUNT
04-25-2007, 10:38 PM
BigBlandBrian for moderator!

Angel
04-25-2007, 10:43 PM

Dr, my Love,

That was brilliant! How the fuck are ya honey? Still trying to order pizza's with Canadian bacon? ;)

Nickdfresh
04-25-2007, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I was beginning to think Nick was the only mod left in here.

Well, I did try to kill all the other ones. Doc is younger and quicker...

Steve Savicki
04-25-2007, 11:00 PM
The Front Line has ALWAYS been sh|t because it opened after a bullsh|t election.

Seshmeister
04-26-2007, 12:34 AM
Ok now it has officially turned to shit.:)

Nickdfresh
04-26-2007, 06:05 AM

Sometimes I wish he were a mod, and I was just again the poster...

Oh --the pawn1ng$...

BigBadBrian
04-26-2007, 07:51 AM

I would support that. I think you'd do well in here.

Actually, the only mod that seems to show up here lately is doing a pretty decent job.

Nickdfresh
04-26-2007, 06:25 PM

Actually, the only mod that seems to show up here lately is doing a pretty decent job.

Why thank you Brian!

Nickdfresh
04-26-2007, 06:26 PM

But what of Church and State?

Nickdfresh
04-26-2007, 06:29 PM
And while I do enjoy modding here, I have to say that it has become a serious drain on my time since I no longer work from home...

BigBadBrian
04-26-2007, 06:32 PM
And while I do enjoy modding here, I have to say that it has become a serious drain on my time since I no longer work from home...

Oh...so you finally got a job and got off the government cheese?

:D

Nickdfresh
04-26-2007, 06:46 PM
No, I just got off your mother...

DEMON CUNT
04-26-2007, 08:02 PM

How do Nick's boots taste?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-26-2007, 08:20 PM

That's where Lounge comes in handy, that royalty collecting bitch...

hideyoursheep
04-28-2007, 02:46 PM

Why not? He already lives here....

Give him a key.

Maybe some of his more intelligent comrades will follow...

Doubt he has any, but what the hell..

hideyoursheep
04-28-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
That's where Lounge comes in handy, that royalty collecting bitch...

Isn't he out there beating the pavement right now?

Nickdfresh
04-28-2007, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
Why not? He already lives here....

Give him a key.

Maybe some of his more intelligent comrades will follow...

Doubt he has any, but what the hell..

His more intelligent, and sincere, comrades left a while ago, because even they could not stand to defend the administration fuckwits anymore. That, or they found themselves severally own3d when trying...

DEMON CUNT
04-28-2007, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
Isn't he out there beating the pavement right now?

Yes.

Here he is live on stage at the Crooked Horse just outside of Cleveland.

http://caughtinthexfire.mu.nu/archives/My%20Friend%208.jpg
Doooon't stop bellivin'...Hold on to that feeeleie-e-e-n...

Nickdfresh
04-28-2007, 06:32 PM

One of the original Mods...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tIQYk6F--qo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tIQYk6F--qo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

hideyoursheep
04-29-2007, 10:42 AM
Yes.

Here he is live on stage at the Crooked Horse just outside of Cleveland.

http://caughtinthexfire.mu.nu/archives/My%20Friend%208.jpg

IF I HAD A HAMMERRRR.....I'D HAMMER IN THA' MOOORRRNIN"...:uck: :ky: :daisy: :spank:

hideyoursheep
04-29-2007, 10:44 AM
His more intelligent, and sincere, comrades left a while ago, because even they could not stand to defend the administration fuckwits anymore. That, or they found themselves severally own3d when trying...

Hmm.... I guess truth is like kryptonite to a NeoCon..... ;)

hideyoursheep
04-29-2007, 02:35 PM
...Sun is coming up, I must sleep now.......

What!!?? No mother-daughter tag- teaming tonite?!

Don't tell me your ho' rustlin' days are over?

Get out there and make us proud...

And we want pictures.....;)

ace diamond
05-05-2007, 05:52 PM
well, in order for savicki's brain to turn to shit....he has to have a brain first!

Dr. Love
05-05-2007, 10:09 PM
I believe my graph still applies.

Nickdfresh
05-05-2007, 10:11 PM
So does your sig.:p That's some seriously funny shiite!