PDA

View Full Version : Who would win if Maynard James Keenan and Sting got into a street brawl?

rustoffa
04-24-2007, 12:31 AM
For some reason, the idea of the tool from Tool getting into a street brawl with the tool from The Police seems like a possibility. Who knows? With the rampant touring schedules, blowing up jelly donuts, and the paralleling bicycle races without seats they'll both be involved in this summer, anything could happen!! Would Maynard James Keenan weird Sting out? Would Sting start singing like a minstrel, then spend the rest of the summer running from a forlorn Maynard James Keenan?

Weigh in!!
:)

binnie
04-24-2007, 02:34 AM
I reckon Sting would win, seems to keep in pretty good shape.

Plus Maynard is a lot smaller, which is a natural disadvantage. Now I know lots of small tough guys, but I don't reckon Maynard qualifies in that somehow.

The thought of seeing this is making me laugh so hard!

Great thread...

Anonymous
04-24-2007, 08:03 AM
Street brawl? Don't see that happening, sorry.

Bitch-slap cat fight, maybe... but street brawl? Nah...

That'd have to be Sebastian Bach vs. Russel Crowe. A blast from the past. A Marvel vs. DC epic. With Philip Anselmo as the guest referee.

Cheers! :bottle:

binnie
04-24-2007, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

That'd have to be Sebastian Bach vs. Russel Crowe. A blast from the past. A Marvel vs. DC epic. With Philip Anselmo as the guest referee.

Sebastian Bach walks that one, easily...

binnie
04-24-2007, 08:05 AM
The Main Event:

Henry Rollins vs Glenn Danzig

Now I would pay good money for that one...

Tiki-Tom
04-24-2007, 08:37 AM
Could happen but I doubt it would make it that far. Just as their claws come out, Trent Reznor would appear in full superqueer-o costume and offer both some hot tea and crepes while spearheading a discussion on the anguish, not to mention inspiration of hemmoroids. effectively ending said fued..........................

Ellyllions
04-24-2007, 08:45 AM
Maynard would win because the devil would come up out of the boils of hell and devour Sting at Maynard's command.

MUAHA HA HA!

;)

Ellyllions
04-24-2007, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Sebastian Bach walks that one, easily...

Can't agree with that. Break Sebastian's lovely nose and the fight's over with a pending lawsuit. Sebastian is a girlie man who thinks he's the prettiest of them all.

Russell's an Aussie and one of Mighty Steve Irwin's best friends. He'd scrap and be proud of the broken beak. :D

Ellyllions
04-24-2007, 08:49 AM
The Main Event:

Henry Rollins vs Glenn Danzig

Now I would pay good money for that one...

ME TOO! :D

I'd put money on Rollins though.
Glenn has always looked to me like an advertisement for steriods.

Seshmeister
04-24-2007, 11:05 AM
Now I know lots of small tough guys, but I don't reckon Maynard qualifies in that somehow.

Indeed...:)

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/earcandy/library/450concertXX_Keenan.jpg

binnie
04-25-2007, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Indeed...:)

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/earcandy/library/450concertXX_Keenan.jpg

Ha Ha!!!

But when he gets mad, he's REALLY scary, vegans everywhere run and hide to escape his wrath!

FORD
04-25-2007, 03:20 AM
Sting can fuck in weird yoga positions for 12 hours at a time. He can probably hold his own in a fight.

FORD
04-25-2007, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
ME TOO! :D

I'd put money on Rollins though.
Glenn has always looked to me like an advertisement for steriods.

Yep..... even in cartoons he don't wear a shirt.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VDZEmbaI_0w"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VDZEmbaI_0w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

binnie
04-25-2007, 03:30 AM
Who would have ever thought that Sting would be the hard nut in any situation?