PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ray Nagin.....FUCK YOU!!!

fryingdutchman
04-24-2007, 05:48 AM
Is Ray Nagin physically incapable of keeping his foot out of his mouth?

The asshole recently visited Philadelphia, a city which welcomed thousands of Katrina refugees. During his stay he was all smiles and compliments.

Then he goes back to Nola and starts taking shots at Philly. From the local NBC affiliate:

New Orleans Mayor Calls City Cleaner Than Philly
Nagin Sang Different Tune During Recent Visit To City

PHILADELPHIA -- New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin criticized the cleanliness of Philadelphia after a visit to the city last week.

"Let me tell you something. You ought to go to Philly and you will appreciate how clean New Orleans is," Nagin said Saturday to a crowd of New Orleans residents concerned about the city's recovery from Hurricane Katrina.

"Just go and walk around Philly a little bit and you will appreciate," Nagin said. " ... We still have some work to do but we definitely beat them by a long shot."

Nagin struck a different tone when he was in Philadelphia on Thursday, thanking the city for providing shelter to displaced New Orleans residents after the storm.

The mayor and officials of his administration came to Philadelphia to learn about the city's efforts to demolish blighted buildings and replace them with new developments.

"That was a big learning piece for us today," he said.

There has been no response yet from Mayor John Street.

Nagin has since apologized for his stupid comments, but the damage was done.

Admittedly, my hometown of Philadelphia is not the cleanest place. But it's not terrible when you consider it's size and population. And to compare it to New Orleans is apples and oranges.

Hey Ray....maybe your streets are cleaner because they keep getting washed by Lake Ponchartrain and the Gulf of fucking Mexico....you retard.

Smarten up and try living ABOVE sea level, douche nozzle.

:rolleyes:

ELVIS
04-24-2007, 07:55 AM
Filthadelphia ??

:elvis:

Ellyllions
04-24-2007, 08:04 AM
I can't believe that man got re-elected...

I just simply can't believe it.

fryingdutchman
04-24-2007, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Filthadelphia ??

:elvis:

Hey now!!

You're not allowed to call it that unless you LIVE HERE, dammit!!!

:D

BITEYOASS
04-24-2007, 10:33 AM
I'd like to see him say that shit about Detroit.

Nitro Express
04-25-2007, 03:01 AM
Philly probably was clean before all the New Orleans people showed up. But of course Willy Wonka Nagin is mayor of the Chocolate City and how in the fuck can you compete with that? He's got all those Ompa Loompas to clean the city and keep it spotless. You can even eat the trees and the grass.