PDA

View Full Version : why do they fuck with animals?

PETE'S BROTHER
04-24-2007, 12:43 PM
Man to be sentenced in puppy, boa animal cruelty case
Michael Struening
The Arizona Republic
Apr. 23, 2007 08:11 PM

A Glendale man will be sentenced Tuesday after pleading guilty to coating his 3-week-old puppy in cooking oil and feeding it live to an 8-foot long pet boa.

Joseph E. Beadle, 40, will be sentenced in Maricopa County Superior Court at 8:30 a.m. Reports say that Beadle fed the mix-breed puppy to the snake as two 15-year-old boys watched.

Kim Noetzel, Spokesperson for the Animal Humane Society, said that the boys saw the snake bite the puppy, then coil around and begin to suffocate it. advertisement

"One of the boys said he could actually hear the bones breaking," she said.

At that point, reports say that Beadle then removed the puppy from the snake's grasp and poured cooking oil on it, so it would be "easier to swallow." It is unclear at what point the puppy died during the ordeal.

Investigators of the incident found that the snake was also a victim of neglect. The Red-tailed boa was several inches shorter than it should have been due to malnutrition. The snake was removed from the home and is now in the care of the Arizona Herpetological Society.

"The snake was doing what any hungry snake would do," Noetzel said.

Beadle could face up to a year in prison and a $150,000 fine.

Last week, the Animal Humane Society released a list of their 100 worst cases of animal cruelty in 2006. Arizona cases landed three spots on the list.

Noetzel said she thought the Beadle case "would be right up there."

"And what disturbs me even more," she added, "Is that is actually pretty average of what we see on almost a daily basis."

SparkieD
04-24-2007, 12:47 PM
What a cunt:mad:

I really didn't want to read that:(

Hardrock69
04-24-2007, 02:02 PM
Goddamn that fucking bastard to hell!!!!
:mad:

chi-town324
04-24-2007, 02:37 PM
i have 3 dogs...that guy needs to beat down...

Jérôme Frenchise
04-24-2007, 03:05 PM
Fuck him with a boa, boil him live and feed a few pirañas with his shitty, fat cooked meat while the same 15-year-olds are watching. :mad:

FORD
04-24-2007, 03:55 PM
Feed that son of a bitch to a 20 ft. Python :mad:

Jérôme Frenchise
04-24-2007, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Stuff the python in his rotten ass before. :D

Nitro Express
04-24-2007, 05:30 PM
When I was a kid all the kids in the nieghborhood loved dogs and especially puppies. If anything threatened a dog or a puppy we would have clobbered it. That snake would have been history but of course the snake was purposely being fed a snake by a bunch of cottage cheese pussy discharge.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-24-2007, 06:21 PM
Man in puppy, boa cruelty case fails to show up for sentencing
Michael Struening and Amanda Chan
The Arizona Republic
Apr. 24, 2007 11:15 AM

A Glendale man, who has pleaded guilty to coating his 3-week-old puppy in cooking oil and feeding it live to an 8-foot long pet boa, did not show up for his sentencing hearing Tuesday.

Joseph E. Beadle, 40, was supposed to be sentenced in Maricopa County Superior Court at 9:15 a.m. He was being sentenced on one count of animal cruelty. The commissioner extended the hearing until 11 a.m., but Beadle still did not arrive. Commissioner Frank Johnson has issued a warrant for Beadle's arrest.

Initially, prosecutor Anthony Church requested a $500 bail for Beadle upon his arrest. However, Johnson raised the bail amount to $5,000 in cash only, because “due to the nature of the case, the request [for bail] was too low.”

Beadle's defense attorney Gerald Bradley said he did not know of his client's whereabouts

PumpedUpMidget
04-24-2007, 06:25 PM
Bastard needs to be severely beaten...

Dan
04-24-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by PumpedUpMidget
Bastard needs to be severely beaten...

I agree to that.

Diamondjimi
04-24-2007, 10:23 PM
This motherfucker deserves to be put in general population in a federal prison . Tell the cons he's a diddler.

They'll fix him up , real good !

That or force him to listen to Van Hagar 24/7 at gunpoint for the next 20 fuckin years!!!

I love puppies !:D

FORD
04-24-2007, 11:22 PM
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/09/images/060915-python-ewe_big.jpg
This python just got done feeding over at VH Links.... next time he's hungry, send him to Glendale AZ.

Redballjets88
04-25-2007, 12:02 AM

wow ford sounds pretty crazy of an idea, better not let the president hear it or he might use that on iraqis.

jhale667
04-25-2007, 01:11 AM
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/09/images/060915-python-ewe_big.jpg
This python just got done feeding over at VH Links.... next time he's hungry, send him to Glendale AZ.

..That's exactly what the guy deserves..:mad:

FORD
04-25-2007, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
wow ford sounds pretty crazy of an idea, better not let the president hear it or he might use that on iraqis.

You can't send a rainforest snake to a desert! :mad:

(and yes, Arizona is a desert, but at least there's air conditioning)

binnie
04-25-2007, 03:20 AM
When I read the title of this thread, I wondered where it was going to go...

SparkieD
04-25-2007, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by binnie

Like maybe here....http://smiliestation.de/smileys/Sex/74.gif ?

Anonymous
04-25-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by binnie

That's because you're a sick, perverted man.

I never thought anything of the sort.

Never.

Well... just a bit...

Cheers! :bottle:

PETE'S BROTHER
04-25-2007, 11:42 AM
You can't send a rainforest snake to a desert! :mad:

(and yes, Arizona is a desert, but at least there's air conditioning)

gonna need the a/c too, pushin' 100 degrees by the weekend

Hardrock69
04-25-2007, 11:45 AM
I tried to find a photo of this asshole on the net, but have had no luck.

Hardrock69
04-25-2007, 12:10 PM
I also tried to find an address or phone number. There is only one "Beadle" listing for Glendale, AZ, but of course I must ignore it, as it could be an innocent person with the same last name.

I WISH someone in Arizona would post a photo of this asshole.

God DAMN I want to beat the fucking shit out of him with my bare fists!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

:wow2:

Hardrock69
04-25-2007, 12:17 PM
HEY I FOUND A PICTURE OF THIS GODDAMNABLE FUCK!!!

http://www.kpho.com/2007/0424/13016135.jpg

Got it here:

http://www.kpho.com/news/13013298/detail.html#

PETE'S BROTHER
04-25-2007, 12:24 PM
i was checkin' news archives, good find. he'll look better in prison stripes.

Hardrock69
04-25-2007, 12:57 PM
Here...this is even cooler:

http://www.myspace.com/184048651

PETE'S BROTHER
04-25-2007, 01:02 PM
NICE!!!!

PETE'S BROTHER
04-25-2007, 01:05 PM
it would be great to run into him at a bar or sumthin'

Hardrock69
04-25-2007, 01:10 PM
Let's hope some people do.

Again, and again, and again....

FORD
04-25-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
i was checkin' news archives, good find. he'll look better in prison stripes.

Hey, is sheriff Joe still making the convicts sleep in tents and wear pink underwear? That will make this guy an even more obvious target when we deploy Monty the Python :D

PETE'S BROTHER
04-25-2007, 01:37 PM
and eat green bologna sammiches

PETE'S BROTHER
04-25-2007, 01:37 PM
they had a tent city "idol" competition this year too

Hardrock69
04-25-2007, 02:03 PM
Yeah he is still Sheriff.

I cannot wait til they catch this cocksucker and he has to go there.
:D

PETE'S BROTHER
04-26-2007, 03:38 PM
Man who fed puppy to snake to undergo evaluation

12:12 PM Mountain Standard Time on Thursday, April 26, 2007

By 3TV

The Glendale man who confessed to coating a puppy in oil and then feeding it to his pet snake will have to undergo psychological testing before he's sentenced.

Kim Martinez reports Joseph E. Beadle, 40, was arrested in June after he fed a 3-week-old puppy to his malnourished boa constrictor as two 15-year-old boys watched. According to reports, Beadle coated the mixed-breed puppy in cooking oil to make it "easier to swallow."

An arrest warrant was issued Tuesday after Beadle failed to show up for sentencing on his guilty plea to an animal cruelty charge.

Beadle said he didn't show up because he had car trouble.

Beadle turned himself in this morning and bond was set at $5,000.

Judge Frank Johnson ordered a psychological evaluation on Beadle before he's sentenced, saying he wants to get to the root of why he would feed a live puppy to his pet boa constrictor in front of two boys.

Beadle is facing up to a year in jail and a $150,000 fine.

The judge set Beadle's next sentencing date for May 29.

The Humane Society is pleased with the judge's actions.

"I think the judge was absolutely correct and I applaud him because I think that his comments that we need to get to the root of the problem to find out why he carried out this abhorrent behavior are absolutely correct, so I think it was the right decision," said Kim Noetzel with the Arizona Humane Society

Hardrock69
04-29-2007, 11:44 PM
HAHA stupid fucker!!!

I hope he gets his ass beat REAL GOOD!!!

Macu
04-30-2007, 03:37 AM
Maybe it was an evil puppy?

PETE'S BROTHER
06-15-2007, 03:18 PM
Man who fed puppy to snake gets jail, probation
Brent Whiting & Jordan LaPier
The Arizona Republic
Jun. 14, 2007 02:15 PM

A Glendale man who fed a puppy coated with cooking oil to a malnourished snake was sentenced Thursday to a 90-day jail term.

Joseph E. Beadle, 40, who pleaded guilty to a charge of animal cruelty, also was placed on two-years' probation.

Beadle, who could have received as much as a year in the slammer, was given credit for the 51 days he already has spent behind bars. Thursday's hearing lasted two hours.

Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas said the case demonstrates the need for taking tough action against people who mistreat animals.

"Experience and empirical evidence have shown that people who commit cruelty to animals are more likely to commit crimes against people," Thomas said.

But representatives with the Arizona Humane Society were unhappy with Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Jeanne Garcia's decision in the case.

“We're appalled that a judge would allow an admitted animal abuser to have pets, and stunned that she doesn't understand that crimes against animals must be taken more seriously,” said Humane Society president Cheryl Naumann in a statement on the group's Web site, www.azhumane.org.

The Humane Society wanted Beadle to be required to enter a counseling program for animal abusers.

In pleading guilty, Beadle admitted he coated the 3-week-old puppy with oil and fed it to an 8-foot-long boa.

Two 15-year-old boys watched as the snake bit, strangled and crushed the dog to death, according to the Arizona Humane Society.

During an April 26 court appearance by Beadle, Frank Johnson, a Maricopa County Superior Court commissioner, described the defendant's actions as "horrific."

"It shocks my conscience that you did this not only to the puppy, but also to the two young children watching this," Johnson told Beadle.

Douglas T.
06-15-2007, 06:56 PM
...but he can feed the snake rabbits all day long!? Puppies and cats get all the perks!

VanHalener
06-15-2007, 07:12 PM
:mad: :mad:

4 Dolphins Shot to Death in Calif.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/S/SLAUGHTERED_DOLPHINS?SITE=WUSA&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Four dead dolphins have washed ashore with fatal bullet wounds and fifth with lacerations on its pectoral fin, said authorities who have offered a reward for information on the slayings.

The long-beaked common dolphins were all discovered between Carlsbad State Beach and Oceanside Harbor between May 29 and June 5. Photos showed their normally sleek gray skin mottled and stained with blood from the bullet wounds.

Douglas T.
06-15-2007, 07:15 PM
I'd have thought something a lil different had the title read 4 Dolphins Shot to Death in Miami!

Douglas T.
06-15-2007, 07:20 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ivvvr9-EnjA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ivvvr9-EnjA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Douglas T.
06-15-2007, 07:25 PM
Everyones been bugging me for info on what I want to do this Sunday! ... I'm going to SEA WORLD!

sadaist
06-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Sick. I understand snakes need to eat, but there are feeder animals raised for that purpose.

Here is the other 100 sick fucks out there. Don't read this if you can't handle animal cruelty stories. Or do read it so you know who's ass to kick if you come across them.

http://www.hsus.org/hsus_field/cruelty_cases_2006_cases.html

VanHalener
06-15-2007, 11:45 PM
THOSE F@#*ING BASTARDS!!!

GET SOME ROPES!
AND CALL CLINT!
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1a8goWjZGdo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1a8goWjZGdo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

MAX
06-16-2007, 12:53 AM
Oh boy, I dunno why I even read that? Cos it made me fucking both cry and sick to my stomach. :(

Fuckstains like that, I mean what is there to even say?

I'd love just one minute with some son of a bitch like that and I'd fucking toture them like no tomorrow!!!

binnie
06-16-2007, 03:52 AM
Yeah, that list was pretty horrifying.

I suppose I just hate bullying and cruelty, which is what it is isn't it? It's not a fair fight is it?

Bastards, all of them.

I hope one day they either get prosecuted, or get a real ass kickin'.