PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been a fight with someone with food in your mouth?

WARF
04-25-2007, 08:07 PM
Have you ever been eating something delicious, and been in a huge ass fucking fight at the same time? It fucking pisses me off... it's like being caught in a two worlds... one world... the meatball SUBWAY sub with melted provolone waters you mouth like sex... the 2nd world... you wanna pick up a fork and fucking stab the person next to you in the fucking neck! It's weird experiencing these two senses at the same time... it's almost like how you feel really guilty taking a massive a shit on the tiolet..... your caught between the pain of the squeezing... and the tittling sensation of a hardon you popped... as the shit comes out of your ass anyways....

I was fighting with one of my friends earlier today... and meatball pieces were comin' out of my nose and mouth... while I was telling him to go fuck himself!!!

Your thoughts?

ThrillsNSpills
04-27-2007, 07:28 AM
I think you're on to something.
Spork Warfare.

Do they penetrate the skin or just break?

binnie
04-27-2007, 07:36 AM
When you say fight, do you mean fist fight or verbal exchange.

No to both on my account: if always stop eating if I'm going to argue...

Anonymous
04-29-2007, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by WARF
Have you ever been eating something delicious, and been in a huge ass fucking fight at the same time? It fucking pisses me off... it's like being caught in a two worlds... one world... the meatball SUBWAY sub with melted provolone waters you mouth like sex... the 2nd world... you wanna pick up a fork and fucking stab the person next to you in the fucking neck! It's weird experiencing these two senses at the same time... it's almost like how you feel really guilty taking a massive a shit on the tiolet..... your caught between the pain of the squeezing... and the tittling sensation of a hardon you popped... as the shit comes out of your ass anyways....

I was fighting with one of my friends earlier today... and meatball pieces were comin' out of my nose and mouth... while I was telling him to go fuck himself!!!

Your thoughts?

Fuck, I never laughed so hard in my life! When I got to the hard on while shitting part I was in TEARS!

Best post ever.

Cheers! :bottle: