PDA

View Full Version : Woman fakes cancer to profit from donations

Little Texan
04-30-2007, 12:00 AM
This woman better hope she never really gets cancer, cause if she does, she's pretty much fucked!

Link (http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/228995/woman_fakes_cancer_betrays_friends.html)

Woman Fakes Cancer; Betrays Friends
By Roselyn James
Friends were heartbroken when 36-year-old Jean Anne Allen told them she had only six months to live. They were even more heartbroken when they found out it was all a lie.
Allen, a medical assistant, told her coworkers at Medical Weight Loss Clinic in Jackson, Michigan, that she had been diagnosed with liver cancer for the third time. Part of her liver had been removed years earlier, she said, and this time there was little hope.

Friends and family scrambled to raise money for the medication and chemotherapy they hoped would save her life. At the clinic, they sold items to benefit Allen. They organized a blood drive. Nearby Napoleon Schools hosted a spaghetti dinner in hopes of raising funds. Classmates of Allen's children collected coins and donated them to the cause. The total raised was at least $20,000, but investigators suspect there may be more funds still undocumented.

One friend, Anitra Hotchkiss, did more than give money. She took tests and prepared herself to donate part of her liver to Allen, but it never came to that. Allen kept putting it off and as the months went by, friends became suspicious and began asking questions.

Stephanie Fitch, who helped organize the spaghetti dinner, grew even more suspicious when she looked into Allen's history and found out that she had been married to two men at the same time. Fitch then looked into the bank account which held the raised funds and discovered that Allen had withdrawn all the money. Both their names were on the account.

Investigators found no history of cancer in Allen's medical records, but attorney Ken Hotchkiss, who is not related to Anitra Hotchkiss, is in the middle of his own investigation into the matter. He believes his client does have a history of cancer. While he is not certain of Allen's current state of cancer, he told the Jackson Citizen Patriot that she does have "a number of serious and significant medical issues."

Allen was arraigned on April 26 and charged with receiving money under false pretenses. The charge carries a sentence of 5 years in prison and $10,000 or up to three times the amount of money received, whichever is greater. She pleaded not guilty and is out on bond pending a preliminary exam scheduled for May 8.

Stating that the fraud charges are more significant, investigators have decided not to pursue a polygamy charge at this time.

binnie
04-30-2007, 03:02 AM
Now to me that is just tempting fate.....

Pretty fucking low too.

sacreen
05-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Investigators found no history of cancer in Allen's medical records, but attorney Ken Hotchkiss, who is not related to Anitra Hotchkiss, is in the middle of his own investigation into the matter. He believes his client does have a history of cancer. While he is not certain of Allen's current state of cancer, he told the Jackson Citizen Patriot that she does have "a number of serious and significant medical issues."

Medical issues? How 'bout she's fucking crazy!

BITEYOASS
05-01-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan
This woman better hope she never really gets cancer, cause if she does, she's pretty much fucked!

Link (http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/228995/woman_fakes_cancer_betrays_friends.html)

Woman Fakes Cancer; Betrays Friends
By Roselyn James
Friends were heartbroken when 36-year-old Jean Anne Allen told them she had only six months to live. They were even more heartbroken when they found out it was all a lie.
Allen, a medical assistant, told her coworkers at Medical Weight Loss Clinic in Jackson, Michigan, that she had been diagnosed with liver cancer for the third time. Part of her liver had been removed years earlier, she said, and this time there was little hope.

Friends and family scrambled to raise money for the medication and chemotherapy they hoped would save her life. At the clinic, they sold items to benefit Allen. They organized a blood drive. Nearby Napoleon Schools hosted a spaghetti dinner in hopes of raising funds. Classmates of Allen's children collected coins and donated them to the cause. The total raised was at least $20,000, but investigators suspect there may be more funds still undocumented.

One friend, Anitra Hotchkiss, did more than give money. She took tests and prepared herself to donate part of her liver to Allen, but it never came to that. Allen kept putting it off and as the months went by, friends became suspicious and began asking questions.

Stephanie Fitch, who helped organize the spaghetti dinner, grew even more suspicious when she looked into Allen's history and found out that she had been married to two men at the same time. Fitch then looked into the bank account which held the raised funds and discovered that Allen had withdrawn all the money. Both their names were on the account.

Allen was arraigned on April 26 and charged with receiving money under false pretenses. The charge carries a sentence of 5 years in prison and $10,000 or up to three times the amount of money received, whichever is greater. She pleaded not guilty and is out on bond pending a preliminary exam scheduled for May 8.

Stating that the fraud charges are more significant, investigators have decided not to pursue a polygamy charge at this time.

Holy shit! Some more scum coming out of my hometown. As if the local Maximum security prison wasn't enough. Never trust anyone who smiles a lot. And how the fuck can you get liver cancer a third time? The bitch probably gave that as an excuse for her heavy drinking.

Viking
05-01-2007, 12:16 PM
This bitch just needs to die. It's shit like this that makes people so cynical about lending a hand to others. Fucking parasites.

BITEYOASS
05-01-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Viking
This bitch just needs to die. It's shit like this that makes people so cynical about lending a hand to others. Fucking parasites.

Don't worry, my hometown of Jackson, MI has a pretty high murder rate once every 2-3 years which rivals that of Detroit. One of her husbands will probably kill her. She better move to the south side in between Francis and 1'st street for this to happen. :D

BITEYOASS
05-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Speaking of Jackson, there is a nice drive through liquor store less than 10 miles away in the small town of Michigan Center.

BITEYOASS
05-01-2007, 09:54 PM
And for a city that is only 11 Square miles, it has 14 party stores, 8 of which sell liquor.

BITEYOASS
05-01-2007, 09:54 PM
And about 45 bars as well.

Antman
06-04-2007, 09:30 PM
She should get cancer and die not having any money to pay for treatment. Karma's a motherfucker.

FORD
06-05-2007, 03:14 AM
Seeing as I have a friend who is dying of liver cancer right now, I don't find this remotely amusing. Someone put a bullet in this cunt's head.

BITEYOASS
06-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Seeing as I have a friend who is dying of liver cancer right now, I don't find this remotely amusing. Someone put a bullet in this cunt's head.

Well since she lives in my hometown and know every street there like the back of my head, that won't be a problem. :D But right now I'm going to school and having sex on a regular basis, so I'll have to pass.