PDA

View Full Version : Courtney Love to Auction....

DLRdelight!
05-01-2007, 03:57 AM
Dont know if you guys have heard but courtney love is going to auction lots of kurts stuff and is going to "donate" a lot to charity from what comes of it. she saus that she will give her daughter a sweater, a guitar, and the lyrics to smells like teen spirit and the rest will be sold.

i think thats fucked. shouldnt frances like decide this???

http://www.spinner.com/2007/04/30/courtney-plans-to-sell-kurts-stuff/

Viking
05-01-2007, 11:35 AM
That chick is just a dope-fried fucking waste. :rolleyes:

Steve Savicki
05-01-2007, 11:37 AM
I bet Frances was given mother's advice.

lonnieg5
05-01-2007, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Viking
That chick is just a dope-fried fucking waste.

You say that like it's a bad thing!

binnie
05-01-2007, 11:46 AM
Shes been auctioning her pussy for years...

Viking
05-01-2007, 12:08 PM
I wouldn't even want to contemplate what might be lurking in that beaver after all the off-road mileage it's had put on it.....

FORD
05-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Charity?? Yeah, probably the "Cuntney Love Methamphetamine Fund".

Fucking worthless cunt. Can't make any money on her own without Kurt or Billy Corgan writing an entire album for her, so now all she has left is to milk a dead man for all she can get.

Who would have thought "My shit is her milk" would be the most prophetic lyric Kurt ever wrote?

Steve Savicki
05-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Perhaps Grohl and Novoselic could write a tribute song and replace the word "my" with "Kurt's."

DLRdelight!
05-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Charity?? Yeah, probably the "Cuntney Love Methamphetamine Fund".

Fucking worthless cunt. Can't make any money on her own without Kurt or Billy Corgan writing an entire album for her, so now all she has left is to milk a dead man for all she can get.

Who would have thought "My shit is her milk" would be the most prophetic lyric Kurt ever wrote?

i know what a bitch. i wonder when the next box set is coming out, because im pretty sure she will throw out another one

CROWBAR
05-01-2007, 06:54 PM
The skank is putting things up for auction because she still hasn't paid her rehab bill from 2005 most likely!

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Entertainment/courtney_love_sued_for_rehab_bill/20070309-104328-1191r/

Courtney Love sued for rehab bill
ANAHEIM, Calif., March 9 (UPI) -- A rehabilitation facility in Orange County, Calif., is suing rocker Courtney Love for allegedly not paying her bill for treatment in 2005, it was reported.
The lawsuit accuses Love of owing Beau Monde International $181,286, TMZ.com said Friday.

According to court papers, Love stayed at the Beau Monde's Recovery Retreat near Anaheim, Calif., from Aug. 25, 2005, to Nov. 18, 2005. The suit claims that Love paid $10,000 after entering treatment there, but that was all the facility received.

A Los Angeles judge had ordered Love to undergo rehab treatment after violating her probation in connection with drug and assault pleas.

Representatives for Love did not comment.

Ozzy Fudd
05-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by binnie
Shes been auctioning her pussy for years...

Man i gotta be quicker ya beat me to that one.

Cheers Brother:gulp:

Unchainme
05-01-2007, 07:21 PM
Unfuckingbelievable...The cunt auctioned off his songs as wel...:rolleyes:..IMO, Frances should've been giving the rights to the songs, Rather Than The Uber Gunt...Also, Why not making a fucking Museum devoted to Cobain, rather than sell his fucking pajamas to Puff Daddy? Thats where the stuff should be, IMO.

FORD
05-01-2007, 08:47 PM
Cuntney has apparently wasted all of her money AND Kurt's.

I won't go into details here, but I've heard that she's made life a financial Hell for Kurt's family, who have raised Frances more than she has. Goddamn bitch shouldn't have any rights to that kid at all.

binnie
05-02-2007, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
Man i gotta be quicker ya beat me to that one.

Cheers Brother:gulp:

Great minds think alike!

BITEYOASS
05-02-2007, 11:54 AM
I'm suprised an obsessed Nirvana fan hasn't stabber her yet.