PDA

View Full Version : What A Fuck!!

PETE'S BROTHER
05-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Fla. deputy suspended over rough arrest Thu May 3, 10:42 AM ET

TAMPA, Fla. - A sheriff's deputy was suspended for manhandling a sobbing woman who was speeding to a hospital to see her ailing father and didn't want to wait for him to write a ticket.

ADVERTISEMENT

After Deputy Kevin Stabins stopped Melissa Langston a second time in the hospital parking lot, video from his cruiser's dashboard shows him yanking her from her car and slamming her against it.

"Please let me see my dad, " she cries as he handcuffs her. "If it was your dad ..."

Stabins cuts her off, saying, "Now you're not going to see him, 'cause you're going to jail."

Stabins, 29, was suspended for five days without pay for using excessive force. Hillsborough County Sheriff David Gee signed off on the suspension Tuesday, and Stabins will begin serving it on May 22.

Charges against Langston, 37, were dropped.

"I think (Stabins) understands that he was wrong and could have handled it better," Gee told The Tampa Tribune for Thursday's editions. "On both sides, really, it could have been done better."

Stabins first stopped Langston after clocking her driving 63 mph in a 35-mph zone near University Community Hospital in November.

The video shows her telling the deputy that her father had suffered a heart attack and had driven himself to the emergency room.

Stabins returned to his car to write a ticket, but after several minutes, she drove into the hospital parking lot. After a short pursuit, she brakes, and he strides up to her, saying, "That was not smart."

"I need to get there. I'm sorry but — oh, my god!" she says.

As he tries to pull her out of the car, her foot slips off the brake and the car begins to roll forward.

"Put it in park. Put it in park. Get out of the car. Hands behind your back. Now you're going to jail," Stabins says.

He gets Langston out of the car, put her in an arm lock that left bruises, spun her around, and slammed her against her car's hood hard enough her feet leave the ground.

Her father, William Johnston, stayed in the hospital six days, his wife, Mary Johnston, told the St. Petersburg Times for Thursday's editions. He went home with two stents in his arteries.

It was not clear when the suspension takes place. The sheriff's office did not return a message left early Thursday by The Associated Press.

Antman
05-03-2007, 09:24 PM
I hate cocksuckers like that. There's too many of them.

jharp84
05-03-2007, 09:28 PM
"Muscleheads" - "all grow up to be cops" Quotefrom The Wild Life" Ed Van Halen did soundtrack music(1984)! The "FUCK" needs amongst other things some sensitivty training!

Hardrock69
05-04-2007, 01:57 AM
This was all over CNN yesterday and today. They showed dashboard cam video of the whole thing.

Fucking asshole motherfucker.

As it was, her Dad spent 6 days in the hospital recovering.

What if he had died and she could not have been there cause dumbshit had to play his little powertrip games????

5-day suspension....

hmmmph...
:mad:

Terry
05-04-2007, 12:33 PM
As always, we Floridians are happy to provide entertainment for the rest of you.

binnie
05-04-2007, 01:04 PM
Nice guy.

I hope karma really is real...

Diamondjimi
05-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

What if he had died and she could not have been there cause dumbshit had to play his little powertrip games????

5-day suspension....

hmmmph...
:mad:

Suspended with pay.(probably):rolleyes:

Douglas T.
05-04-2007, 10:59 PM
Well ... in the cops defense ... all day they see people trying every excuse in the book to get out of a ticket! I heard a bit about this .... figured she was having a baby! Then it would have been inappropriate conduct! She was a fleeing suspect. Shoulda hung out the few minutes ... got the ticket then fought it in court. The judge would have dropped it in a second!

jharp84
05-05-2007, 02:28 PM
True Dat!! Tried to be objective! Have had family member in chicago police! He left due to corruption!!! However, there are good cops out there! Just some Bad FUCKING APPLES!!!

Douglas T.
05-05-2007, 02:49 PM
It's like Insurance people! They get nothing but flack but when you need money when you total someones car or worse injure or kill someone who's the first one you call!

Little Lamont
05-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Ever since 9/11 cops think they're God. All that hero shit went to their heads. Don't get me wrong, the guys who were there that day are heroes. But motherfuckers like this guy have been riding the wave.

Douglas T.
05-05-2007, 11:56 PM
Somebody's on fire ... you don't look you just jump right in!

Blackflag
05-06-2007, 12:09 AM
I would say that I hope she takes every penny he has...but he's probably only worth $300.

He needs jail time. I wonder if he'd be a badass there...where there aren't middle-aged women?

Nitro Express
05-06-2007, 01:01 AM
I've seen many decent people leave law enforcement because it's harder than ever to be a cop these days. Not only do you have to deal with the assholes out there but you are a legal target. For example, in the North Hollywood shootout one police officer gave aid to a wounded policeman and the piece of shit who shot the place up with automatic weapons bled to dead. The piece of shit's family sued the police officer and the police officer lost. It cost him everything. Not worth your life or you assets for what the job pays.

Former cops I know now work as plumbers, electricians, and one became a phamacist.

Blackflag
05-06-2007, 11:07 AM
Agreed - anybody who would become a cop isn't real sharp.

But that is no excuse for bullying women.