PDA

View Full Version : Got your police state right here!

BITEYOASS
05-04-2007, 10:21 AM
This is just Bullshit!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UFdNkXJMH9A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UFdNkXJMH9A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Big Train
05-04-2007, 10:43 AM
and very much overblown. Some LAPD did cross the line slightly, but the way this has been dramatized is inexcusable.

FORD
05-04-2007, 11:15 AM
Ignore the shitty Nintendo crap here and listen to the lyrics......

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mm4n5j0zihE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mm4n5j0zihE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

FORD
05-04-2007, 11:19 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WiX7GTelTPM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WiX7GTelTPM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

BITEYOASS
05-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Here is a more detailed version, cause the local news version is too damn edited:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P1kEu6eRklo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P1kEu6eRklo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

BITEYOASS
05-04-2007, 12:07 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YrLkJD--ZY8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YrLkJD--ZY8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

FORD
05-04-2007, 12:15 PM
The LAPD hasn't learned a goddamn thing since Rodney King and OJ.

Worse yet, other police departments across the country actually hire these bastards to train their officers. Including my own supposedly "liberal" hometown, unfortunately. Since the LAPD consultants came here, I've witnessed civilians being harassed for "loitering while Black" and have also seen a couple beatings that were over the line and in one case, definitely more about revenge than necessary force (the guy had successfully dodged the cops for several hours before they finally caught up with him. He wasn't armed or threatening anybody to my knowledge, just wanted on drug charges)

These badly trained cops make me especially nervous, because while I'm a law abiding citizen who doesn't have to deal with police very often, should there be an occasion where they might pull me over or accidentally knock on the wrong door, I would most likely be estimated as a "threat" just because I'm bigger than most of the cops, and these trigger happy Daryl Gates trained psychos would pull out their tazers - or guns, if they were having a really bad day - first and ask questions later.

Big Train
05-04-2007, 01:48 PM
That FOx 11 newscast was insane, I wrote them about it. Fox News, who some of you deride as being too conservative, in this case was insane about their coverage. In addition to that highly edited clip, which they ran repeatedly (four segments and stories, as one of their newscasters got pushed), they ran all kinds of inflammatory responses and "experts". The expert piece ran, and Fox acknowleged "Their may be other contraditory expert opinions, but we didn't have time to air them".

Sweeps came early this year.

And please don't get me wrong, LAPD did overreact in some scenes, but there are no scenes of the people who hurt 15 cops, which is what prompted all this. It's amazing how that footage never made it to the air or was even addressed properly. The most the protestors could come up with is "there may be a few bad apples". Who attack and throw broken glass, but that's fine, show restraint.

Nickdfresh
05-04-2007, 05:21 PM
The police have no right to grapple journalists in a situation like this. The LAPD actions are highly unprofessional and heads need to roll...

Big Train
05-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Agreed.

I just wish the other side weren't painted like saints who just happened to have this befall them, or to have them "intimidated" which is complete bullshit too.

ace diamond
05-05-2007, 02:32 AM
i was there. the fucking cops fired first. i saw it. nobody provoked the cops.

ace diamond
05-05-2007, 03:26 AM
this is a major violation of the right to assemble and to protest peacefully. it was a set-up.

i hate cops.

where i live.......all the cops are trained by the lapd academy.
just the other day,
i got pulled over and harrassed for "driving the speed limit" and because "i looked suspicious because i have long hair and my car is a beat up piece of crap". i was then ordered to leave the city of redlands,CA immediately or else i would be arrested for tresspassing,
resisting a peace officer,loitering,littering,"or esle I will make something up if I have to". this cop was a huge bald black guy.
anywhere i have ever gone in the inland empire of so cal over the last
30 years,the redlands pd are the only cops who have ever given me any grief. they have a history of racial profiling and also of harrassing law abiding citizens. i have been pepper-sprayed for no reason,
i have even been arrested on trumped up charges,and spent the night in west valley detention center with out even being read my rights.
when i asked if i was under arrest, i was told "yes". when i asked if they were going to read me my miranda rights, they said"no".
when i asked them why they were not going to mirandize me,"because i don't fucking have to." was the response. they charged me with vandalism. i now have to pay some one i never even met $1,400
in fines and 3 years probation over someone's car door that was smashed in because they had been in an accident and did not want to pay for the repairs.so they blamed me.

and all i did was go see a movie, and then after,walk over to redlands mall, to the bus stop,to wait for the bus so i could go home.

this was last august.

the redlands pd rolled up,grabbed me,beat the shit out of me with their billy clubs.

the name of the cop is Merriman.white guy.

they said these people that accused me were rich kids.

redlands is over run with millionaires and their offspring.

so of course.....it must have been the grungy looking metal head with the long hair and the glasses from yucaipa............
redlands is snobville and yucaipa is one big trailer park........boy am i glad i just moved to san bernardino............the ghetto

anywho.....
i nevereven got a chance to speak my piece. not even in court. the judge at my arraignment told me
i was not allowed to speak. all he said was "either take the fine and probation,or else i am going to send you to jail for the next 5 years.
i did not even get the chance to enter a plea or to fight it. so i took the 3 years probation and the $1400 fine. if i had the money to hire my own attorney i would have fought it. the d.a. and the public pretenders are all in league with the judges and the cops.

but out here in san bernardino county.......in the good ol' boys neck of the woods, the (909), you are automatically guilty whether you like it or not.......unless your rich,famous or both. then they look the other way and you get away with anything.......and put the blame on pretty much whomever the fuck you want.

welcome to my nightmare............and justice for all

Nickdfresh
05-05-2007, 08:14 AM
The FBI is now investigating:

FBI to Examine L.A. Immigration Rally

Friday May 4, 2007 2:16 PM

By JEREMIAH MARQUEZ

Associated Press Writer

LOS ANGELES (AP) - ...

The FBI said Thursday it would open an inquiry into whether the officers' conduct violated citizens' civil rights.

The full article is here. (http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-6608078,00.html)

Big Train
05-05-2007, 12:38 PM
There is a lot more to this story. We have heard from everyone involved in this so far on one side

The politicians milking this for all it's worth.

The news media milking this for all it's worth...twice.

The immigration groups milking it for all it's worth.

But we haven't heard a word from the cops. Talk about a rush to judgement.

Because Rodney King happened and Rampart, has nothing to do with anything. If you say, yes it absolutely does, than you have to factor in the same people who rioted were in the park. Those who bait the cops cause they "hate them" or something, those who had too much to drink, those who have to be macho idiots, those who spit.

Acknowledge that those people were in the crowd. They have been there at every immigration protest since the big one last year. Look up that news footage.

The rush to judgement here is amazing, based on one or two video clips.

ULTRAMAN VH
05-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Just a thought, but when did illegal aliens who are breaking laws just by being in this country, have a right to protest. Go back to Mexico and protest in your own country.

FORD
05-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Just a thought, but when did illegal aliens who are breaking laws just by being in this country, have a right to protest. Go back to Mexico and protest in your own country.

And you're a carded member of which indigenous nation again, Sitting Bullshit??

ULTRAMAN VH
05-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by FORD
And you're a carded member of which indigenous nation again, Sitting Bullshit??

LOL, Ford, have you taken a look at your pay stub lately? While tax hikes on legal american citizens including legal hispanic immigrants continues to rise to pay for Diego the illegal alien and his family of 30 who are sending their tax free money back to Mexico. Meanwhile you, me and the rest of America are picking up the tab for their Health care, education and prison terms when they break our laws. And will see how happy you are when you have to put your kids through college and the Illegals get free tuition, of course at your expense.

Nickdfresh
05-05-2007, 08:44 PM

How did the police know they were "illegals?"

It's okay to brutalize on suspicion of being "illegals" then?

Although, I do not believe the LAPD had a mini-"police riot (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_riot#United_States)" because they were being racist in this case, I think they're equal opportunity macho fascist assholes...

Seshmeister
05-05-2007, 09:47 PM
YOu have to wonder how bad things have got when Fox runs a story like this...

PlexiBrown
05-05-2007, 09:56 PM
Every cop is a criminal.

FORD
05-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by PlexiBrown
Every cop is a criminal.

.....and all the sinners, saints.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dgMfTbSElWk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dgMfTbSElWk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

vh rides again
05-06-2007, 08:14 AM
LOL, Ford, have you taken a look at your pay stub lately? While tax hikes on legal american citizens including legal hispanic immigrants continues to rise to pay for Diego the illegal alien and his family of 30 who are sending their tax free money back to Mexico. Meanwhile you, me and the rest of America are picking up the tab for their Health care, education and prison terms when they break our laws. And will see how happy you are when you have to put your kids through college and the Illegals get free tuition, of course at your expense. no shit, they should have carpetbombed the whole fucking park. nothing but a bunch of fucking leaches. criminals.

Nickdfresh
05-06-2007, 08:25 AM
Looks like Ultrabitch found his white trash, terrorist soul mate...

How quaint...:)

"Yeah let's kill all dem' der foriegners that took my lettuce pickin' job!"
http://www.art-for-a-change.com/blog/images/aug2005/nazis.jpg

vh rides again
05-06-2007, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by ace diamond
this is a major violation of the right to assemble and to protest peacefully. it was a set-up.

i hate cops.

where i live.......all the cops are trained by the lapd academy.
just the other day,
i got pulled over and harrassed for "driving the speed limit" and because "i looked suspicious because i have long hair and my car is a beat up piece of crap". i was then ordered to leave the city of redlands,CA immediately or else i would be arrested for tresspassing,
resisting a peace officer,loitering,littering,"or esle I will make something up if I have to". this cop was a huge bald black guy.
anywhere i have ever gone in the inland empire of so cal over the last
30 years,the redlands pd are the only cops who have ever given me any grief. they have a history of racial profiling and also of harrassing law abiding citizens. i have been pepper-sprayed for no reason,
i have even been arrested on trumped up charges,and spent the night in west valley detention center with out even being read my rights.
when i asked if i was under arrest, i was told "yes". when i asked if they were going to read me my miranda rights, they said"no".
when i asked them why they were not going to mirandize me,"because i don't fucking have to." was the response. they charged me with vandalism. i now have to pay some one i never even met $1,400
in fines and 3 years probation over someone's car door that was smashed in because they had been in an accident and did not want to pay for the repairs.so they blamed me.

and all i did was go see a movie, and then after,walk over to redlands mall, to the bus stop,to wait for the bus so i could go home.

this was last august.

the redlands pd rolled up,grabbed me,beat the shit out of me with their billy clubs.

the name of the cop is Merriman.white guy.

they said these people that accused me were rich kids.

redlands is over run with millionaires and their offspring.

so of course.....it must have been the grungy looking metal head with the long hair and the glasses from yucaipa............
redlands is snobville and yucaipa is one big trailer park........boy am i glad i just moved to san bernardino............the ghetto

anywho.....
i nevereven got a chance to speak my piece. not even in court. the judge at my arraignment told me
i was not allowed to speak. all he said was "either take the fine and probation,or else i am going to send you to jail for the next 5 years.
i did not even get the chance to enter a plea or to fight it. so i took the 3 years probation and the $1400 fine. if i had the money to hire my own attorney i would have fought it. the d.a. and the public pretenders are all in league with the judges and the cops.

but out here in san bernardino county.......in the good ol' boys neck of the woods, the (909), you are automatically guilty whether you like it or not.......unless your rich,famous or both. then they look the other way and you get away with anything.......and put the blame on pretty much whomever the fuck you want.

welcome to my nightmare............and justice for all
what were you charged with vandalism? is vandalism a felony in cali?.

Nickdfresh
05-06-2007, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by vh rides again

Cho Sung Hagar, this fuckwit, and a bunch of other trolls like 4moreyears.

I have to ask, has ILLinois become a colony of demented white trash buffoons? What's in the fucking water there? Seriously.

vh rides again
05-06-2007, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

I have to ask, has ILLinois become a colony of demented white trash buffoons? What's in the fucking water there? Seriously.

what the hell are you talking about?

vh rides again
05-06-2007, 08:50 AM
oh nevermind i see fro m your last post, you are probably mad about my carpetbombing post LOL.

our water is pretty good here in this part of illinois, on account that we dont have a million fucking wetbacks crossing the river and polluting the water with thier greasy fucking skin.

ULTRAMAN VH
05-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Looks like Ultrabitch found his white trash, terrorist soul mate...

How quaint...:)

"Yeah let's kill all dem' der foriegners that took my lettuce pickin' job!"
http://www.art-for-a-change.com/blog/images/aug2005/nazis.jpg

You're pathetic Secret Squirrel. I guess the Hispanics who are here legally are racists too. They are also pretty pissed off that our government is bending over backwards for illegal aliens at tax payers expense. Seems like you and Ford love supporting lawbreakers. Surprizing, since you're a super spy.

Nickdfresh
05-06-2007, 02:56 PM
You're pathetic Secret Squirrel. I guess the Hispanics who are here legally are racists too. They are also pretty pissed off that our government is bending over backwards for illegal aliens at tax payers expense. Seems like you and Ford love supporting lawbreakers. Surprizing, since you're a super spy.

Whoever said I was a "super spy?"

And idiot, did you read the preceding racist post by fucktard advocating terrorist bombings of them?

That's not racist, idiot?

BTW, undocumented immigrants contribute far more to the economy in productivity and taxes than they supposedly "drain." But don't let facts interfere with your mindless rants...

Nickdfresh
05-06-2007, 02:58 PM
oh nevermind i see fro m your last post, you are probably mad about my carpetbombing post LOL.

our water is pretty good here in this part of illinois, on account that we dont have a million fucking wetbacks crossing the river and polluting the water with thier greasy fucking skin.

No. Just inbred white trash high school dropout cousin-fuckers that can't spell or write a decent sentence, and blame other people for all their problems?

Nitro Express
05-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by FORD
The LAPD hasn't learned a goddamn thing since Rodney King and OJ.

Worse yet, other police departments across the country actually hire these bastards to train their officers. Including my own supposedly "liberal" hometown, unfortunately. Since the LAPD consultants came here, I've witnessed civilians being harassed for "loitering while Black" and have also seen a couple beatings that were over the line and in one case, definitely more about revenge than necessary force (the guy had successfully dodged the cops for several hours before they finally caught up with him. He wasn't armed or threatening anybody to my knowledge, just wanted on drug charges)

These badly trained cops make me especially nervous, because while I'm a law abiding citizen who doesn't have to deal with police very often, should there be an occasion where they might pull me over or accidentally knock on the wrong door, I would most likely be estimated as a "threat" just because I'm bigger than most of the cops, and these trigger happy Daryl Gates trained psychos would pull out their tazers - or guns, if they were having a really bad day - first and ask questions later.

One reason I'm pro gun ownership for citizens. If the govt. has all the guns watch out! Trust nobody. Efficient govt. has a bad habit of turning into tyranny. I love the movie The Patriot. Normal people trying to make a living but Great Britian stepped too hard on the colonies and they had enough.

Nitro Express
05-06-2007, 03:26 PM
Notice how all these thugs wether they are the police or from a govt. agency all wear the same kevlar shit from Blackhawk. It's almost laughable. I call them the black ninjas. It seems to go to their brain when the put on their Halloween costume that they are ninjas wether it be at Ruby Ridge, Waco, or in LA.

When the police start looking like the Navy Seals it's some scary shit.

Nitro Express
05-06-2007, 03:32 PM
I personally know of or are related to ten former police officers who changed careers because being a cop nowdays sucks. It's more dangerouse. The beurocracy you work in is more corrupt and incompetant. You are always a target for a lawsuit that could possibly wipe out all your savings and take your home.

Not worth it for what little money cops get paid. As my cousin told me, what will be left is a bunch of super cop wannabees who abuse their power. The good cops are going back to school to be pharmacists. My cousin now makes almost three times as much as he did when he was a cop and he doesn't have to deal with the day to day bullshit. Some cops crack. I knew one in Portland, Oregon who did.

Nitro Express
05-06-2007, 03:44 PM
LOL, Ford, have you taken a look at your pay stub lately? While tax hikes on legal american citizens including legal hispanic immigrants continues to rise to pay for Diego the illegal alien and his family of 30 who are sending their tax free money back to Mexico. Meanwhile you, me and the rest of America are picking up the tab for their Health care, education and prison terms when they break our laws. And will see how happy you are when you have to put your kids through college and the Illegals get free tuition, of course at your expense.

Not to mention the Mexican police will throw your ass in jail for being there illegaly. I had a friend do some time in the Guadalajara jail because they claimed his temorary visa had expired. Mexico wants us to bend over to them and take it up the ass but if we try and do the same to them they arrest us.

DLR'sCock
05-06-2007, 04:05 PM
How about the footage of them billy clubbin that kid?

Also the footage of the guy bludgeoned from the rubber bullet?

Big Train
05-06-2007, 04:37 PM
That's what rubber bullets do. Bludgened doesn't equal killed.

What's funny is that for all that race-baiting that's out there about the LAPD, I'll bet the officers in question end up being hispanic. I believe the one who pushed Christina Gonzalez was.

They were heavy handed no doubt, but again nobody knows the other side of the story, that hasn't been allowed to be told.

ULTRAMAN VH
05-06-2007, 05:53 PM
Whoever said I was a "super spy?"

And idiot, did you read the preceding racist post by fucktard advocating terrorist bombings of them?

That's not racist, idiot?

BTW, undocumented immigrants contribute far more to the economy in productivity and taxes than they supposedly "drain." But don't let facts interfere with your mindless rants...

What the hell does someone elses post have to do with me. I have never threatened or made remarks involving the extinction or the advocation of violence toward any race. You lumped me in with racists because you only see what you want to see.

ULTRAMAN VH
05-06-2007, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I personally know of or are related to ten former police officers who changed careers because being a cop nowdays sucks. It's more dangerouse. The beurocracy you work in is more corrupt and incompetant. You are always a target for a lawsuit that could possibly wipe out all your savings and take your home.

Not worth it for what little money cops get paid. As my cousin told me, what will be left is a bunch of super cop wannabees who abuse their power. The good cops are going back to school to be pharmacists. My cousin now makes almost three times as much as he did when he was a cop and he doesn't have to deal with the day to day bullshit. Some cops crack. I knew one in Portland, Oregon who did.

Very well said. I just recently had a conversation with a Drug Enforcement Officer detailed to a gang unit. He said he is fed up with the courts tieing his hands and not allowing him to do his job. He is retiring early. And it is a shame because he is a damn good cop.

ULTRAMAN VH
05-06-2007, 06:03 PM
That's what rubber bullets do. Bludgened doesn't equal killed.

What's funny is that for all that race-baiting that's out there about the LAPD, I'll bet the officers in question end up being hispanic. I believe the one who pushed Christina Gonzalez was.

They were heavy handed no doubt, but again nobody knows the other side of the story, that hasn't been allowed to be told.

The other side of the story will never be told do to PC. During the whole Rodney King ordeal half the video tape was edited by the media. Mr. King and has been in and out of the system on VOP'S for years now, but the media won't tell you that. Yeah he was a real class act.

vh rides again
05-06-2007, 06:23 PM
No. Just inbred white trash high school dropout cousin-fuckers that can't spell or write a decent sentence, and blame other people for all their problems? look dickhead, i had 1400 blacks and 1000 mexicans trying to kill me for 7 years, i dont give a fuck what you call me. i know what racists are and i know why it exists. if anyone has a right to be a racist white dickhead, its me.
now go fuck yourself.
also dickhead, i am a highschool dropout i dropped out after 2 years of ninth grade, but unlike these fucking criminal mexicans i made a buisness in my hometown here, i can spell good enough to write everyones check at work. i employ 15 people not counting me and my partner, and by god for being a racist cocksucker i did hire a crew of 3 mexicans after making sure they were AMERICAN CITIZENS.

i canned all of them for stealing materials. i should have had their asses jailed.

you dont like the way i spell or write? what the fuck are you a teacher?

im sick of these fucking criminals sucking this country dry with thier welfare needing asses, i pay 2100 dollars a week chipping in for my employees healthcare,while these fucking criminal infiltraters fuck our system up from top to bottom. they are leaches and do not belong in this country,they are a plaig on society, from the money they suck out of the system from having to jail them to the wellfare that they steal from honest americans that i pay for. they are killing hundreds of americans a year with thier gang violence and drug empires.

i send 4100 dollars a week in taxes from my employees and my company so these fucking criminals can feed off of it.
i dont think so, fuck them, i want them out of my country.

i grow lettuce and tomatos in my back yard, i dont need 3 million criminal infiltrators picking lettuce for me in california.

just keep on sticking up for these pieces of shit, maybe one day you will have a housefull of them living next door to you, then we will see what your take is on these poor people. is it your house or do you still live with your mommy?

Nickdfresh
05-06-2007, 07:21 PM
look dickhead, i had 1400 blacks and 1000 mexicans trying to kill me for 7 years, i dont give a fuck what you call me. i know what racists are and i know why it exists. if anyone has a right to be a racist white dickhead, its me.
now go fuck yourself.
also dickhead, i am a highschool dropout i dropped out after 2 years of ninth grade, but unlike these fucking criminal mexicans i made a buisness in my hometown here, i can spell good enough to write everyones check at work. i employ 15 people not counting me and my partner, and by god for being a racist cocksucker i did hire a crew of 3 mexicans after making sure they were AMERICAN CITIZENS.

i canned all of them for stealing materials. i should have had their asses jailed.

Then why didn't you, illiterate "business owner?" Too much of a pussy?

And you've never had white people steal from you?

I have...

you dont like the way i spell or write? what the fuck are you a teacher?

I don't like the way you mindlessly hate...

Your spelling is indicative of hateful, ignorant white trash. What can I say? The two forces seem to convalesce and converge and go hand in hand...

im sick of these fucking criminals sucking this country dry with thier welfare needing asses, i pay 2100 dollars a week chipping in for my employees healthcare,while these fucking criminal infiltraters fuck our system up from top to bottom. they are leaches and do not belong in this country,they are a plaig on society, from the money they suck out of the system from having to jail them to the wellfare that they steal from honest americans that i pay for. they are killing hundreds of americans a year with thier gang violence and drug empires.

i send 4100 dollars a week in taxes from my employees and my company so these fucking criminals can feed off of it.
i dont think so, fuck them, i want them out of my country.

i grow lettuce and tomatos in my back yard, i dont need 3 million criminal infiltrators picking lettuce for me in california.

just keep on sticking up for these pieces of shit, maybe one day you will have a housefull of them living next door to you, then we will see what your take is on these poor people. is it your house or do you still live with your mommy?

Again, you believe this shit when in actuality, the immigrants contribute far more than they "leach."

And no, I don't "live with my mommy," dropout...

vh rides again
05-06-2007, 07:47 PM
Then why didn't you, illiterate "business owner?" Too much of a pussy?

im not a cop caller, they stole from me so i took care of it my way by making sure nobody in the construction buisness will ever hire them in my area again.

And you've never had white people steal from you?

not that i know of in my buisness, but im sure it has happened.

white people are no more trustworthy in my book than anyone else.
they have too earn trust, just like anyone else.

I don't like the way you mindlessly hate..

so because i dont want people who are criminally in this country stealing from honest americans, im a hater?.

i dont think so, im a person who isnt afraid of halfwits like yourself who will allow this country to be turned into a third world country all because you are afraid to call a spade a spade. fuck you and your bleeding heart.

Your spelling is indicative of hateful, ignorant white trash. What can I say? The two forces seem to convalesce and converge and go hand in hand...

my spelling? show me an example professor. i need leardt.

americans like yourself are what makes this country weak, you will go into your bedroom and pull the covers over your head and wish this problem away, you are pathetic and weak. get a backbone and standup for something instead of stepping to the side.

Again, you believe this shit when in actuality, the immigrants contribute far more than they "leach."

oh really, show me some proof of this bullshit.

And no, I don't "live with my mommy," dropout...

DEMON CUNT
05-06-2007, 08:08 PM
look dickhead, i had 1400 blacks and 1000 mexicans trying to kill me for 7 years

Gosh! Were they trying to attack your cousins too?

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/c/ca/Jon_heder_napoleon_dynamite_interview_top.jpg/180px-Jon_heder_napoleon_dynamite_interview_top.jpg

Nickdfresh
05-06-2007, 08:15 PM
I "make America weaker?" Dude, how much Chinese shit have you bought at Wal-Mart, stuff that used to be manufactered in the US by American factory workers?

And here are a few articles to get you started on how complex the problem actually is, and why the pro-business Republican lobby has ignored illegal immigration:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4968398.stm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_of_illegal_immigrants_in_the_Unite d_States

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41017&highlight=crops

vh rides again
05-06-2007, 09:03 PM
I "make America weaker?" Dude, how much Chinese shit have you bought at Wal-Mart, stuff that used to be manufactered in the US by American factory workers?

And here are a few articles to get you started on how complex the problem actually is, and why the pro-business Republican lobby has ignored illegal immigration:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4968398.stm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_of_illegal_immigrants_in_the_Unite d_States

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41017&highlight=crops
ok ill read the articles at the url,s listed. but just remember my #1 complaint and argument, they are in this fucking country illegally, no excuses.

dont even get started on republican/ democrat bullshit, its been ignored by both partys forever, this shit didnt just start 6 years ago.

but nafta kinda gets on my nerves also.

well its time for my favorite show about the italians and their criminal ways. sopranos.

ace diamond
05-08-2007, 04:29 AM

yup. at least it is when some rich kid says i kicked the car door in.
the damn thing was already that way from an accident that had happened i later found out the day before.

i just wound up being the pazi. i just love having to pay for someone elses mistakes.

ace diamond
05-08-2007, 04:38 AM

i think you need to go back to the 3rd grade and brush up on your geography a bit. albeit, i do not live more than 30 minutes from where spambo grew up,and at one time i did live in fontana, I HATE SAMMY HAGAR. HE IS LOWER THAN A SNAKE'S BELLY.

i live in southern california......san bernardino. i live where the us festival happened in 1983. devore is part of the city of san bernardino.
or as dave called it what it was at the time"glen helen regional park". what is funny is that that glen helen regional park is actually right next to the pavillion. the pavillion itself at that time was "the glen helen pavillion"
and yes the ground water here does have it problems, but what has that got to do with the price of tea in china?

stringfelowhawk
05-08-2007, 09:48 PM
Look, I know the other side of the story will never be told but does whatever happened justify the way they seemed to be treating everyone? There were people shot and hit from behind while walking away and they were throwing journalists around. Now, I'm not against that in most cases but they were doing nothing threatening at that moment. You don't start hitting old ladies and kids just because a few drunk hoodlums threw rocks and bottles at you. There was blatant police abuse in those videos. Even if they were looking for payback why take it out on people that were actually doing what they were told? I'm not gonna walk up and knock out my nephew because his dad pissed me off.

Illegal aliens are a burden to this country as much as politicians are. Just read about an illegal alien that made it here from Honduras that got hit by a drunk driver and is now collecting social security. Something he never contributed to and is even being allowed to stay and apply for a green card. You tell me how that is fair for someone like me who's been paying in for the past 12 years knowing I will never see it in return when I'm old enough to collect. And if that wasn't enough, the city even picked up his medical expenses.

Nickdfresh
05-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by ace diamond
i think you need to go back to the 3rd grade and brush up on your geography a bit. albeit, i do not live more than 30 minutes from where spambo grew up,and at one time i did live in fontana, I HATE SAMMY HAGAR. HE IS LOWER THAN A SNAKE'S BELLY.

i live in southern california......san bernardino. i live where the us festival happened in 1983. devore is part of the city of san bernardino.
or as dave called it what it was at the time"glen helen regional park". what is funny is that that glen helen regional park is actually right next to the pavillion. the pavillion itself at that time was "the glen helen pavillion"
and yes the ground water here does have it problems, but what has that got to do with the price of tea in china?

Um, dude, I think you need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills because I have no idea what the fuck you are taking 'bout...

Seshmeister
05-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
One reason I'm pro gun ownership for citizens. If the govt. has all the guns watch out! Trust nobody. Efficient govt. has a bad habit of turning into tyranny. I love the movie The Patriot. Normal people trying to make a living but Great Britian stepped too hard on the colonies and they had enough.

Dude apart from the fact that movie was set hundreds of years ago it is completely bogus history. Look it up.

Cheers!

:gulp: