PDA

View Full Version : my uterus would have went on strike after the third

Ally_Kat
05-08-2007, 12:12 PM
michelle duggar expecting number 17

The Duggars are once again pulling out the pink ruffles and lace as they prepare for the birth of baby number 17.

Michelle Duggar said Monday in a telephone interview from her northwest Arkansas home that the whole family is excited about the arrival of the baby girl they will name Jennifer Danielle, keeping with the family tradition of giving the child a name that begins with J.

Jennifer Danielle is due July 27.

Duggar, 40, said she was doing fine with her latest pregnancy. Although she has gotten older since she had her first child at age 21, she said, she still has plenty of energy and only minor aches and pains.

"With each baby, God's given me the grace and the energy to keep going, and they really keep you going," she said. "I feel like a 20-year-old kid, but I'm realizing my body isn't that 20-year-old. I don't get up and play the games as hard as I used to, and I try to be a little more careful."

Duggar said she and husband Jim Bob, a former state representative and U.S. senate candidate, view each phase of their children's lives as an adventure.

"I've never been a mom of a 19-year-old young man and a 17-year-old young man and woman, so every phase of parenting is an exciting adventure" Duggar said.

The Duggars home school their children at their 7,000-square foot home in Tontitown. The couple's oldest child, Joshua, is 19, and their youngest, Johanna Faith, is 19 months. Their children include two sets of twins.

Because the couple sees each child as a blessing from God, Michelle Duggar said they will, as long as she is able, accept each child they are given.

"Really, our heart is we would love to receive whatever gifts or blessings the Lord wants to give us," she said. "But I love the baby stage and I can't imagine life without having a toddler in the house."

Two of the Duggar children, Janna, 17, and Jill, 15, attended Johanna's birth at St. Mary's hospital in Rogers in 2005. Duggar said the two girls, who both have an interest in becoming midwives or nurses, may attend Jennifer's birth as well.

And though she has 16 children, Duggar said that each child is so different there are times when she feels like she knows nothing about parenting.

"Here I am a mama with her 17th child on the way, and so many people think 'Oh you've got it all figured out,"' Duggar said. "I am still learning. Just when I think I've got something figured out I try it on the next one and it doesn't work."

The Duggars' other children are John David, 17; Jessa, 14; Jinger, 13; Joseph, 12; Josiah, 11; Joy-Anna, 10; Jeremiah, 8; Jedidiah, 8; Jason, 7, James, 5; Justin, 4; Jackson Levi, 2; Johanna Faith, 19 months.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270554,00.html

Ally_Kat
05-08-2007, 12:13 PM
what's with all the J's, bb?

Vinnie Velvet
05-08-2007, 12:29 PM
Whoa, 17???

Jesus.

Anonymous
05-08-2007, 12:31 PM
I bet she'll hurl this one across the room with just one push.

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
05-08-2007, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

Because they're not only 17. There's seventeen J's, but there's a shitload of 'em before the J's.

They're doing the alphabet, and they won't stop 'till they get to Zzzzzzzzzz.

They'll probably start with numbers afterwards.

Cheers! :bottle:

Coyote
05-08-2007, 01:51 PM
"Praise to him, Jim-Bob..."

(Robin Williams, anyone?)

FORD
05-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
Whoa, 17???

Jesus.

That might be the only "J" name she hasn't used.

FORD
05-08-2007, 01:58 PM
So who owns this guy (her husband Jim-Bob) I wonder?

Tyson or WalMart??

He's gotta be a corrupt politician. An honest one couldn't possibly make enough money to feed 17 kids!

BITEYOASS
05-08-2007, 04:41 PM
And they are all home schooled? I think about 3 of em' are gonna rebel and wind up becoming liberal activists someday. I would if I was confined in a household to their way of thinking.

twonabomber
05-08-2007, 04:51 PM
friggin' Jesus freaks.

CVH Rulz
05-08-2007, 10:26 PM
As Dave would say, someone tell her it's a uterus, not a turnstile.

jhale667
05-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Fucking human Xerox machines. :upyours:

CVH Rulz
05-08-2007, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by CVH Rulz
As Dave would say, someone tell her it's a uterus, not a turnstile.

Sorry, Dave, I believe you said vagina, not uterus. That makes more sense. I'm not worthy to quote you. :o

Dan
05-09-2007, 12:37 AM
She has One HUGE Pussy.

Jesus Christ
05-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
Whoa, 17???

Jesus.

Don't look at me, I hath nothing to do with it!

Jesus Christ
05-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
friggin' Jesus freaks.

Leave Me out of this!

Cult of Roth
05-10-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Don't look at me, I hath nothing to do with it!

So that whole "Be fruitful and multiply" thing...not your idea?

Jesus Christ
05-10-2007, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Cult of Roth
So that whole "Be fruitful and multiply" thing...not your idea?

Actually, that was Dad's idea.....and it was back in the days long before there were 6 billion of you mortals down there!!

Dad just told Me that if He had to do it all over again, He would have made sure that one only went to the intended audience, and didn't make the final cut into the Bible.

knuckleboner
05-10-2007, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

hey, with 17 kids, it's just easier.

"Jay! didn't i tell you to take out the trash?!"

"uh, dad, you talking to me, or jedidiah or jinger?"

"um...yeah, the...uh...middle one, you know, jay!"

Cult of Roth
05-10-2007, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Actually, that was Dad's idea.....and it was back in the days long before there were 6 billion of you mortals down there!!

Dad just told Me that if He had to do it all over again, He would have made sure that one only went to the intended audience, and didn't make the final cut into the Bible.

Wait, I believe you just implied that God is fallible...

You young kids, always making trouble for your parents!

Jesus Christ
05-11-2007, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Cult of Roth
Wait, I believe you just implied that God is fallible...

You young kids, always making trouble for your parents!

It's not a question of fallibility, My son. Remember the Scripture in Ecclesiastes which the Byrds made into a hit record in the 1960's??

Ecclesiastes 3

1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

And so in that spirit, ye may add "a time to multiply, and a time to giveth it a rest already" :)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kQ9SKe6IEjs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kQ9SKe6IEjs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Sweet Irony
05-13-2007, 10:02 PM
Well, they are well aware that they get publicity for this now...and wtf is the name 'Jinger'

Maybe they will get a show on Discovery health, and make lots of $$$

anyway..if they raise nice, law abiding kids, I guess I dont care how many kids they have....

Antman
05-16-2007, 09:42 PM
They live in Arkansas. What a fuckin surprise. Jinger? Jedidiah? No perpetuating the stereotype here. Nah, not a bit.

MAPRamone
05-17-2007, 01:57 AM
They probably get massive financial support from taxpayers as well.

ODShowtime
05-17-2007, 08:29 PM
There was a family down the road from where I grew up that had 9 kids and all their names started with a T. Their yard was the place to be way back in the day.

That's pussy shit compared to this.