PDA

View Full Version : If there was ever a cool poof, the surely it`s GEORGE MICHAEL

Mr Badguy
05-11-2007, 07:29 AM
I ain`t a big fan of his music, but...

...Getting busted looking for ass in a public toilet, getting busted buying hash in a park, getting found slumped over the wheel of his car whacked out on drugs...Jesus, the guy doesn`t give a fuck.

Remember when Rock n Roll stars used to do this shit?

Take 'Em
05-11-2007, 08:37 AM
I guess accepting another man's penis into his asshole has clouded his judgement.

Jimmy Jingles
05-11-2007, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Takeem5
I guess accepting another man's penis into his asshole has clouded his judgement.

True.

Just ask Jesterstar.

Cult of Roth
05-11-2007, 10:51 AM
???

George Michael:
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7007/georgemichaeltd4.jpg

I had no idea he was a poof!

The things you learn...

:D

bueno bob
05-11-2007, 11:09 AM
I was hoping that Queen would reunite around George Michael back in '94...seemed like it was the big talk for awhile...

Having listened to Live 5 or whatever it was with him and Queen, I figured that, vocally, NOBODY would be able to do Freddie justice like George could.

Having heard Queen with Paul? I'm very glad to say that I was 110% spot on about that.

binnie
05-11-2007, 11:56 AM
Well, I have to agree with Badguy that he clearly doesn't give a fuck about what people think.

And he also has an amazing voice, although I can't say I'm much of a fan of his music....

bluemustard
05-11-2007, 12:45 PM
George rox!

Shaun Ponsonby
05-11-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by binnie
Well, I have to agree with Badguy that he clearly doesn't give a fuck about what people think.

And he also has an amazing voice, although I can't say I'm much of a fan of his music....

Yup.

Shaun Ponsonby
05-11-2007, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I was hoping that Queen would reunite around George Michael back in '94...seemed like it was the big talk for awhile...

Having listened to Live 5 or whatever it was with him and Queen, I figured that, vocally, NOBODY would be able to do Freddie justice like George could.

Having heard Queen with Paul? I'm very glad to say that I was 110% spot on about that.

Me commenting on somebody's QUEEN comment?

Well I never!

Seriously, though, I liked the way Paul approached the songs. He didn't approach them as a QUEEN fan who wanted to match Freddie, he approached them as Paul Rodgers, the guy whose releasing stuff for longer than Freddie did.

FORD
05-11-2007, 04:50 PM
George Michael's VOICE would have been a good mix with Queen. And he had the homosexuality thing going on, which helps when you're auditioning for that job.

Problem is though, you heard George singing the mellower Queen material. Would he have been able to pull off the harder stuff?

George Michael singing "Stone Cold Crazy"??

Can't see it.......

bueno bob
05-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by FORD
George Michael's VOICE would have been a good mix with Queen. And he had the homosexuality thing going on, which helps when you're auditioning for that job.

Problem is though, you heard George singing the mellower Queen material. Would he have been able to pull off the harder stuff?

George Michael singing "Stone Cold Crazy"??

Can't see it.......

Hmm. Very good point there. Don't know if George would have been able to pull off Stone Cold Crazy or Sheer Heart Attack, things like that.

Might have been interesting to find out, though...ah well; you get right down to it, Freddie could never be effectively replaced.

Dan
05-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Any comments from Bill?

Shaun Ponsonby
05-12-2007, 07:11 AM
Give him time...

Mr Badguy
05-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Cult of Roth
???

George Michael:

The things you learn...

Yup.

That`s him alright.

WARF
05-12-2007, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Cult of Roth
???

George Michael:

The things you learn...

Cor, is on a fucking roll tonight!

Watch out!

:lol:

Nitro Express
05-13-2007, 06:26 PM
I understand fucking men over and taking their money but I never got why some want to fuck another man up the ass; especially, when you are George Michael in the 80's where he could get more pussy, high quality pussy, than most men.

The same with Rock Hudson. The female crotch is a wonderful universe, why do you want to trade that for the saggy ball, tight plug kryptonite? What is going on? Too much estrogen? Chemical imbalance? I don't get it.

Golden AWe
05-14-2007, 07:34 AM
HAHAHAH!!!

Best thread start, maybe ever.

LMAO I would say. Yesss, George Michael rewls!