PDA

View Full Version : Policeman overdoses on pot brownies. calls 911

ThrillsNSpills
05-11-2007, 11:31 AM
A cop busted someone for pot, seized the stash,then proceeded to make pot brownies with his wife.
They apparently ate too many and called 911 because they were overdosing. She asks where did you get the brownies? He said I made them with my wife. The disoriented officer then proceeded to ask the 911 girl for sports scores.

I don't think he got arrested.
But he certainly deserved a Jeff Foxworthy sign. :stupid:

Sorry I am linkfree on this, as I heard it on a cable news channel (which I am told is always accurate and nonbiased;))

Please, no "did he get off" jokes.
Thank you

binnie
05-11-2007, 11:42 AM
Can you overdose on pot?

That cop was clearly a moron....

VanHalener
05-11-2007, 11:47 AM
Cops have the best drugs.

At least up to 40% of cops turn crook on the job.

The bad cops suck ass and make the job harder for good cops.

Cops are just like you and me, yet held to a "HIGHER" standard as they should be.

That cop is an asshole and should be booted from the force immediately.

I don't want some cop pulling me over when he's baked like a cake. Not that a little weed is going to send him into a mad frenzy, but he's a cop and needs to be clear minded when dealing with the future of his/her fellow citizens. That stupid pile of dung should be fired, tried and sentenced.:heyfu: :mad2: :anger:

m_dixon1984
05-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Can you be ODing and still make a phone call...have a conversation with the 911 operator?? Of course fucking not. Fire this clown's ass for just being an idiot!!

Not that I believe a pot overdose is even possible. I've tried and tried and tried but all that happens to me is I get more and more fried.

M

Made some special brownies...
...and I got high.

I was a badass cop...
...then I got high.

Made a stupid phone call...
...while I was high.

Lost my police job...
...because I got high,
because I got high,
because i got high!

ace diamond
05-11-2007, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by binnie
Can you overdose on pot?

That cop was clearly a moron....

no, you cannot overdose on pot.

and that has got to be the dumbest cop i ever heard of.......what a maroon!

ace diamond
05-11-2007, 12:21 PM
i have tried to o.d. on pot way more times than i care to bother trying to count.

all that ever happens is the usual 3 H's.

i get High
i get Hungry
i get Horny
then i proceed to raid the kitchen,drink some beer,gorde myself stupid on any good grub i can find. then i go lay some pipe into that sexy lady waiting in bed for me.....just as stoned as i am.........then i get some well needed sleep.

some time later,i wake up and do it all over again.

ThrillsNSpills
05-11-2007, 12:24 PM
Here's a Link (http://www.dailymail.com/story/Nation%20and%20World/2007051067/Mich-policeman-who-admitted-making-pot-brownies-avoids-charges/)

DEARBORN, Mich. -- A police officer will avoid criminal charges despite admitting he took marijuana from criminal suspects and, with his wife, baked it into brownies.

The police department's decision not to pursue a case against former Cpl. Edward Sanchez left a bad taste in the mouth of at least one city official, who vowed to investigate.

"If you're a cop and you're arresting people and you're confiscating the marijuana and keeping it yourself, that's bad. That's real bad,'' said City Councilman Doug Thomas.

Sanchez, who resigned last year from the department in this Detroit suburb, declined comment Wednesday to the Detroit Free Press. Police Cmdr. Jeff Geisinger did not return calls seeking comment.

The department's investigation began with a 911 call from Sanchez's home on April 21, 2006. On a 5-minute tape of the call, obtained by the Free Press, Sanchez told an emergency dispatcher he thought he and his wife were overdosing on marijuana.

"I think we're dying,'' he said. "We made brownies and I think we're dead, I really do.''

Sanchez later told police investigators that his wife took the marijuana out of his police vehicle while he was sleeping. In a subsequent interview, he admitted he got the marijuana out of the car himself and put it in the brownie mix, police said.

His wife also was not charged.

ThrillsNSpills
05-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Why did they even bother to investigate if they weren't going to bust him??

TAKIN WHISKEY
05-11-2007, 12:37 PM
You can't overdose on fucking pot. Not in 10,000 years of use has there ever been a reported case. Also, when you bake pot brownies you are suppose to extrcact the thc from the weed 1st, turning it into a liquid form and then mix the concentrate into the brownie batter. You don't just dump pot into the mix. What a dumbass.

Hardrock69
05-11-2007, 12:43 PM
Christ....what a fucking moron.

"I think we're dying"???????

That fucker is too stoopid to be a cop.

Fucking dumbass.
:rolleyes:

jhale667
05-11-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Christ....what a fucking moron.

"I think we're dying"???????

That fucker is too stoopid to be a cop.

Fucking dumbass.
:rolleyes:

I know. Fucking Un-believable. :rolleyes:

Nitro Express
05-11-2007, 02:21 PM
Cops don't get paid enough to give a shit.

Nitro Express
05-11-2007, 02:23 PM
I tried to overdose by eating too much pussy. I never hit the limit to where I couldn't do it anymore. What happened is what happens when you scuba dive too much. Your mouth gets numb and all you can taste is salt. LOL!

VanHalener
05-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Cops don't get paid enough to give a shit.
Then they should not be cops.

Originally posted by Nitro Express
I tried to overdose by eating too much pussy. I never hit the limit to where I couldn't do it anymore. What happened is what happens when you scuba dive too much. Your mouth gets numb and all you can taste is salt. LOL!

I too have tried this, but almost ended up in the big house. When I was done with her she was dried out like a raisin and she almost died form dehydration. The cops wondered why I was wearing a Batman outfit, but that's another story.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VIh6-euFJAE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VIh6-euFJAE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

FORD
05-11-2007, 04:45 PM
You know what happens when you "overdose" on pot??

You fall asleep.

Happened to me a few times.

chi-town324
05-11-2007, 07:57 PM
to serve and protect huh?

Little Lamont
05-16-2007, 10:06 AM
Weed need to be legal. Simple as that. I sit in my home and smoke and don't bother nobody. What's wrong with that? Isn't this a free country? Aw, hell no. America is the greatest county on earth, but it ain't free.

Hardrock69
05-16-2007, 12:32 PM
The cop needs to be arrested and charged with posession of marijuana, as well as theft, because he stole it.

And also, depending on the local regulations, if he had enough pot (some places it is an ounce or more), he should be charged (if applicable) with possession with intent to sell.

NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE!

HE BROKE THE FUCKING LAW, AND SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE ANYONE ELSE!!!!
:mad:

ThrillsNSpills
05-20-2007, 02:49 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hrZLc9lqQM0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hrZLc9lqQM0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

play by play

WARF
05-23-2007, 08:18 PM
eyes of the night works in law enforcement??

Little Lamont
05-24-2007, 02:16 AM
This morning I was driving to work and they played the tape of the 911 call. I was laughing my ass off at that fool thinking he was overdosing on weed. He say, "Time is going by so slow..."

Shit. I'm lucky I held the car in the road

So tonight I made myself a few brownies and I'm finishing them up right now. No kidding. Time is going slow... I think I'm gonna need to call someone...

Anybody got any good 900 numbers?

bueno bob
05-24-2007, 04:20 AM
I don't know if it's technically considered an OD or not, but I've taken in...eh...MORE than my fair share from time to time...worst that's ever happened to me is falling asleep, waking up with a raging migrane and puking my guts out for about an hour before passing out again. Wake up the 2nd time, and it's a low-grade dull ache in the head for a day or so...

Shit's back to normal otherwise.