PDA

View Full Version : At least 30% of Republican Presidential Candidates are dangerously retarded

Seshmeister
05-15-2007, 11:33 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sLq6IONkh9o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sLq6IONkh9o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Unfuckingbelievable!

In 2007!!!!

I wouldn't elect them as the town dog catcher...

Hardrock69
05-15-2007, 11:43 AM
ONLY 30%? Sounds a little on the low side to me....

FORD
05-15-2007, 11:53 AM
I didn't watch the debate, but at least McCain gave a reasonable answer to that question, from what I heard there.

What I don't get is the "all or nothing" approach to evolution.

There's no reason you can't believe in God AND some degree of evolution, but the Republicans are afraid they would lose the base of their party if they said anything other than the Earth is 6,000 years old and God made everything in 6 literal days

Ironic when you consider that LDS spin on the whole creation story, blacks descending from fallen angels and all that. If they end up nominating Shit Romney, they'll be endorsing that story.

Redballjets88
05-15-2007, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I didn't watch the debate, but at least McCain gave a reasonable answer to that question, from what I heard there.

What I don't get is the "all or nothing" approach to evolution.

There's no reason you can't believe in God AND some degree of evolution, but the Republicans are afraid they would lose the base of their party if they said anything other than the Earth is 6,000 years old and God made everything in 6 literal days

Ironic when you consider that LDS spin on the whole creation story, blacks descending from fallen angels and all that. If they end up nominating Shit Romney, they'll be endorsing that story.

wow ford i actually agree with you on something, i dont get how people can believe God is all powerful, but say he couldnt have used evolution, he is god he does what he wants

BigBadBrian
05-15-2007, 12:30 PM
Anything or anyone that even remotely has any Christian beliefs or doesn't espouse his atheistic beliefs is "retarded" to Sesh.

Nothing new here.

Move along.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
05-15-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Anything or anyone that even remotely has any Christian beliefs or doesn't espouse his atheistic beliefs is "retarded"...

Or science, objective truth, education, etc.

Seshmeister
05-15-2007, 08:06 PM
Anything or anyone that even remotely has any Christian beliefs or doesn't espouse his atheistic beliefs is "retarded" to Sesh.

Nothing new here.

Move along.

:gulp:

Not accepting the scientific fact of evolution is retarded.

Like saying you can fly around your country club because you don't believe in the theory of gravity.

Getting to the point that you may become president of the US thinking that makes you dangerously retarded.

DEMON CUNT
05-15-2007, 09:23 PM

The really retarded part is how un-Christ-like most of you so-called "Christians" are.

DEMON CUNT
05-15-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Like saying you can fly around your country club because you don't believe in the theory of gravity.

"theory of gravity" ...Too funny!

You mean it's not God's power that makes us stick to the Earth?

Seshmeister
05-15-2007, 09:32 PM
For the creationist retards the scientific use of the word 'theory' seems to cause a lot of cuntfusion.

Redballjets88
05-16-2007, 12:10 AM

Getting to the point that you may become president of the US thinking that makes you dangerously retarded.

it isnt a fact it is a theory, they have no real way to prove that it is exactly what happened

PlexiBrown
05-16-2007, 12:27 AM
The really retarded part is how un-Christ-like most of you so-called "Christians" are.

One of the best posts of all time.

Nickdfresh
05-16-2007, 05:45 PM
Unfortunately, so are about 75% or Republican voters...

BigBadBrian
05-17-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT

You wouldn't know un-Christlike or Christian if it bit you in your ass.

Please, heathen, cease and desist on the moral front. You don't know what you're doing.

Satan
05-17-2007, 02:37 PM

Please, heathen, cease and desist on the moral front. You don't know what you're doing.

Be silent, hypocrite!

I'm the DEVIL and I know more about JC's teachings than you.

BigBadBrian
05-17-2007, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Satan
Be silent, hypocrite!

I'm the DEVIL and I know more about JC's teachings than you.

FORD, you know very little of the teachings of Christ, spouting off the way you do.

Lqskdiver
05-17-2007, 04:30 PM
30% of the GOP candidates believe in God.

How about the small percentage WORLDWIDE that don't believe in God.

I think the numbers speak for themselves. And for anyone trying to get elected for president, they have to show some faith.

jhale667
05-17-2007, 04:55 PM

...And you replaced Pope Benedict WHEN exactly? :D

knuckleboner
05-17-2007, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
30% of the GOP candidates believe in God.

isn't it possible to believe in both evolution AND God?

Lqskdiver
05-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
isn't it possible to believe in both evolution AND God?

Umm, yeah.

I was only repeating Sesh's statement. I think McCain's answer was a good one.

DLR'sCock
05-17-2007, 08:00 PM
You know people can "believe" and "have faith in" all sorts of ideas and constructs, but what does one truly know? What do you know as the truth?

I for one, can say that I do not know anything 100% for sure at all, and would never be so egotistical as to say that what I might think or have ideas about based on experience, thought, and various readings would be the truth or what "is" within this "reality" of existence that we all find our individual beings residing in.

Humans fear from all that we do not know, and we are always acting out on our fears.

So what is your reality? Do you really know? Does anyone?

I think sometimes i have an idea, and many times I don't.

I personally feel that I think I "know" that what we call God(or whatever term you may wish to use) does exist based on my experience. Now of course, I could be well wrong. That's the trick isn't it?

I also know that we do have scientific evidence for the theory of evolution, so it is not so unforseeable to conceive of the two modes of though coexisting.

What does "God" think?

DEMON CUNT
05-17-2007, 08:21 PM

Ha ha! What a tough guy!

It must be an extremely frustrating situation when someone like BigBland encounters a "heathen" with a greater understanding of the faith that BigBland pretends to subscribe to.

To such a bloodthirsty hate filled right-winger like BigBland, the faith that he fakes is nothing more than a get out of Hell free card.

Obviously the words of Christ mean nothing to him.

Seshmeister
05-17-2007, 08:40 PM
Umm, yeah.

I was only repeating Sesh's statement. I think McCain's answer was a good one.

I think they all will say that they have religious superstitions otherwise they can't be elected.

I was talking about the three retards that raised their hands about not believing in evolution.

Seshmeister
05-17-2007, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
it isnt a fact it is a theory, they have no real way to prove that it is exactly what happened

The evidence is overwhelming.

Go read some books that weren't written by primative goat herders.

Seshmeister
05-18-2007, 03:45 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FjKMhtyI3L8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FjKMhtyI3L8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

BigBadBrian
05-18-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Ha ha! What a tough guy!

It must be an extremely frustrating situation when someone like BigBland encounters a "heathen" with a greater understanding of the faith that BigBland pretends to subscribe to.

To such a bloodthirsty hate filled right-winger like BigBland, the faith that he fakes is nothing more than a get out of Hell free card.

Obviously the words of Christ mean nothing to him.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/8/8f/300px-BroadmoorRecordRuin.jpg

Lqskdiver
05-18-2007, 05:53 PM
I think they all will say that they have religious superstitions otherwise they can't be elected.

I was talking about the three retards that raised their hands about not believing in evolution.

And I agree with you. It would be political suicide for any candidate NOT TOO have faith in a higher power. Although, some might actually believe in something deep down, there is no way that they will indicate that to their constituents.

It's just a fact that the majority of people on this planet believe in the higher power.

Now, whether we are right or wrong, as FORD said that is the trick. I personally believe...that is where my faith lies. But I believe that I dictate my actions, and my outcome is based on my decisions and my decisions alone.

Guidance, strength and gift of life is what I am thankful everyday. I don't think it's no coincidence that I am here today.

DEMON CUNT
05-18-2007, 08:34 PM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/8/8f/300px-BroadmoorRecordRuin.jpg

BigBland is getting tired of having his own bullshit fed back to him. Now he simply resorts to posting clichéd pictures.

Ha ha! What a clever boy!

Seshmeister
05-18-2007, 09:15 PM
It's just a fact that the majority of people on this planet believe in the higher power.
[/B]

So do you think a Muslim could be elected president? Or a Hindu or someone that believed in Thor or Zeus?

jhale667
05-19-2007, 12:08 AM

"The" higher power? Which one?

I don't think it's no coincidence that I am here today.

Umm, that's a double negative...meaning you DO think it's a coincidence? :rolleyes:

Lqskdiver
05-21-2007, 12:19 AM
So do you think a Muslim could be elected president? Or a Hindu or someone that believed in Thor or Zeus?

More like should a muslim be elected President. Not sure the AMERICAN people are too keen on voting for Muslim beliefs. This country was not founded on the Muslim beliefs.

I'll leave the mythology out of this as not many people worship and believe they'll go to Mt. Olympus in the afterlife.

Lqskdiver
05-21-2007, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by jhale667

Exactly. Which ever higher power they choose to believe it is still a deity that they worship. Whether his name is God, Jehova, Allah, it is still A Higher Power than themselves. Not sure I'd consider wiccans though. Just not in the same category. But eh, who am I know...

Umm, that's a double negative...meaning you DO think it's a coincidence? :rolleyes:

Don't know no nothing about no double negatives. Alls I know it ain't no coincidence.
;)

FORD
05-21-2007, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by jhale667

How many "higher powers" do you think there are?

Personally I think this is a great theory.......

http://www.accs-ff.org/medicine%20wheel.jpg

You may have seen this symbol before. It's called a "medicine wheel". The colors seen in the wheel correspond to the 4 colors of human beings, as also heard in the Christian childrens hymn....

Red and Yellow
Black and White
They are precious
In His sight
Jesus loves the little children
of the world

Different Native American tribes have varying teachings on the medicine wheel. If I remember correctly, it is a Hopi teaching that the Creator gave a piece of the Truth to each of the Four colors, and then left it up to us to piece it all together.

To me, that teaching makes much more sense than the idea that one group is right and every one else on the planet is wrong. Especially when every group thinks THEY are the right ones.

jhale667
05-21-2007, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by FORD

Different Native American tribes have varying teachings on the medicine wheel. If I remember correctly, it is a Hopi teaching that the Creator gave a piece of the Truth to each of the Four colors, and then left it up to us to piece it all together.

To me, that teaching makes much more sense than the idea that one group is right and every one else on the planet is wrong. Especially when every group thinks THEY are the right ones.

Yeah, I like that one. ;)

Nickdfresh
05-21-2007, 10:12 PM
More like should a muslim be elected President. Not sure the AMERICAN people are too keen on voting for Muslim beliefs. This country was not founded on the Muslim beliefs.

I'll leave the mythology out of this as not many people worship and believe they'll go to Mt. Olympus in the afterlife.

Actually, they never believed that. They went to the underworld, or "Hades"...

And in reality, many Greeks were monotheistic...