PDA

View Full Version : WOOHOO! Rev. Jerry Falwell has gone to HELL!!!!

Hardrock69
05-15-2007, 02:04 PM
LYNCHBURG, Virginia (AP) -- The Rev. Jerry Falwell has died, a Liberty University executive said Tuesday. He was 73.
Earlier, the executive said Falwell was hospitalized in "gravely serious" condition after being found unconscious in his office.
Ron Godwin, the executive vice president of Falwell's Liberty University, said Falwell was found unresponsive around 10:45 a.m. and taken to Lynchburg General Hospital. Godwin said he was not sure what caused the collapse, but "he has a history of heart challenges."
"I had breakfast with him, and he was fine at breakfast," Godwin said. "He went to his office, I went to mine and they found him unresponsive."
Falwell, a television evangelist who founded the Moral Majority, became the face of the religious right in the 1980s. He later founded the conservative Liberty University and serves as its president.
Falwell survived two serious health scares in early 2005. He was hospitalized for two weeks with what was described as a viral infection, then hospitalized again a few weeks later after going into respiratory arrest.

http://us.cnn.com/2007/US/05/15/jerry.falwell.ap/index.html

Rikk
05-15-2007, 03:09 PM
This is one thread that deserves two homes. But for those interested, we also got a good thread in the Front Lines.

matt19
05-15-2007, 03:19 PM
LOL on myspace ozzy osbourne put up the video to Miracle Man to remember him in his own special way. Lmao.

kentuckyklira
05-15-2007, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by matt19
LOL on myspace ozzy osbourne put up the video to Miracle Man to remember him in his own special way. Lmao.

link!

matt19
05-15-2007, 03:59 PM
I'll just put up the link to youtube.... the one ozzy put up is this vid except it was in a bullitin.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hd6ISmCPHgg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hd6ISmCPHgg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hardrock69
05-15-2007, 04:24 PM
My tribute to him: A photo of his dead body as it slides down the Hellfire ride from his fucking theme park:

http://i15.tinypic.com/5xrtjie.jpg

bueno bob
05-15-2007, 04:25 PM
Won't miss him much...

BITEYOASS
05-15-2007, 04:26 PM
Well the conservative movement is really running around like a chicken with it's head cut off after Falwell's death.

Hardrock69
05-15-2007, 04:33 PM
It would be nice if they would just DIE like a real chicken....
:rolleyes:

sadaist
05-15-2007, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Well the conservative movement is really running around like a chicken with it's head cut off after Falwell's death.

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Well the bright side is that the conservative movement is really gonna be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. :D

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1169629#vbform

Two threads...same crappy line. You could have at least posted a picture.

http://www.francescacontreras.com/roadtrip/colorado/mike-4.jpg

Unchainme
05-15-2007, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69Falwell, a television evangelist who founded the Moral Majority

The Inspiration For one of My Fav. Lines from Diamond Dave!

"The Toastmaster General..OF THE IMMORAL MAJORITY!"

http://www.scottphoto.net/images/entertainment/David%20Lee%20Roth_b.jpg

I guess Jerry Falwell is the complete opposite of DLR?

WARF
05-15-2007, 06:18 PM
If the Reverend Falwell is going to hell, I guess there is not much hope for the rest of us! LOL

jhale667
05-15-2007, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by WARF
If the Reverend Falwell is going to hell, I guess there is not much hope for the rest of us! LOL

Oh c'mon...that zealot P.O.S.'s actions reserved a nice toasty spot in Hell for him decades ago....;)

Mr. Vengeance
05-15-2007, 08:09 PM
Burn in hell you hypocritical, self-rightious, money grubber!

PlexiBrown
05-15-2007, 08:13 PM
They say things happen in three's......maybe Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will be next.

David Lee Rocks
05-15-2007, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by PlexiBrown
They say things happen in three's......maybe Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will be next. hopefully Pat Robertson is next!!

DrMaddVibe
05-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Larry Flynt On Jerry Falwell: Hustler Lawsuit Revisited On Day Of Rival's Death
LYNCHBURG, Va (May 15, 2007) -- The Rev. Jerry Falwell, the folksy, small-town preacher who used the power of television to found the Moral Majority and turn the Christian right into a mighty force in American politics during the Reagan years, died Tuesday at 73.

One of Falwell's most memorable opponents was Hustler kingpin Larry Flynt, who had a very public legal battle with the Reverend over freedom of speech rights.

At the heart of the case was a satirical ad that ran in Hustler in 1983with the headline "Jerry Falwell Talks About His First Time," in which the magazine described a drunken Falwell having an incestuous encounter with his mother.

Falwell sued Flynt (pictured together on "Larry King Live" in 1997), alleging libel and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

However, the Supreme Court ruled that a public figure could not recover damages over distress based on satire under the umbrella of free speech.

Upon hearing of his death, Flynt released the following statement to Access Hollywood:

"The Reverend Jerry Falwell and I were arch enemies for fifteen years. We became involved in a lawsuit concerning First Amendment rights and Hustler magazine. Without question, this was my most important battle Ð the l988 Hustler Magazine, Inc., v. Jerry Falwell case, where after millions of dollars and much deliberation, the Supreme Court unanimously ruled in my favor.

My mother always told me that no matter how much you dislike a person, when you meet them face to face you will find characteristics about them that you like. Jerry Falwell was a perfect example of that. I hated everything he stood for, but after meeting him in person, years after the trial, Jerry Falwell and I became good friends. He would visit me in

California and we would debate together on college campuses. I always appreciated his sincerity even though I knew what he was selling and he knew what I was selling.

The most important result of our relationship was the landmark decision from the Supreme Court that made parody protected speech, and the fact that much of what we see on television and hear on the radio today is a direct result of my having won that now famous case which Falwell played such an important role in."

Falwell is survived by his wife, Macel, his two sons and a daughter, Jeannie Falwell Savas. Funeral arrangements were not immediately known.

Copyright 2007 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Satan
05-15-2007, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
My tribute to him: A photo of his dead body as it slides down the Hellfire ride from his fucking theme park:

http://i15.tinypic.com/5xrtjie.jpg

How the HELL did that pic get circulated already?? :D

Diamondjimi
05-15-2007, 09:26 PM
He's in Hell being ass-raped by the evil homo's !

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h94KvYEbJ_o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h94KvYEbJ_o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

rustoffa
05-15-2007, 10:58 PM
It was funny when he busted out the Ellen Degenerate line. Next thing you know? 5 million bull dykes in hell are fucking his shit up!!!
:D

Satan
05-15-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
It was funny when he busted out the Ellen Degenerate line. Next thing you know? 5 million bull dykes in hell are fucking his shit up!!!

**Writes down notes..... "Buy strap on's for the bull dykes"**

Thanks for the reminder!

binnie
05-16-2007, 03:05 AM
Somewhere in Heaven Bill Hicks is laughing...

Hardrock69
05-16-2007, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Satan
How the HELL did that pic get circulated already?? :D

Well, I just happened to have my camera handy, and my teleporter was online, so I just popped into your kingdom long enough to take it. Then I decided it was a bit too warm for my taste, and I came back to sit in my air-conditioned office!

Hardrock69
05-16-2007, 09:10 AM
Here is a neat opinion piece.

Jerry Falwell Has Died and Gone To Hell
Posted May 16, 2007

Don’t…don’t even ‘go there’, as the saying operates. Not now. Let me–no, LET US ALL–have our 5 minutes. Considering what he has done, I would say that it is a more-than-reasonable request.

Gloating? No, I would not classify it as gloating per se. It’s more of what I would call savoring, like what happens when you haven’t eaten for days and then someone shoves a giant cheeseburger in front of you and you just can’t keep your comments to yourself as you are wolfing it all down. There is something natural, something organic about it. It’s something programmed into our hardwiring as human beings.

And likewise when it comes to biting into that delicious cheeseburger known as justice–there is something about finally tasting it after a prolonged period of fasting that elicits that moan of pleasure. And with that in mind, the thought that he has finally gone to meet his maker and–more importantly–that God is indeed a just God and that by default this means that he is getting what he deserves, this is what has got a certain number of us feeling a little bit less distressed these days.

Oh, don’t give me that ‘Christians are supposed to hate the sin but love the sinner’ business, as well as the obligatory ‘Let those of us without sin cast the first stone’. You and the rest of your cohorts don’t know what the hell you are talking about. If it were YOUR kids being gunned down, YOUR wives, mothers, sisters, fathers, brothers, being blown to bits and he played a primary role in bringing this dose of hell into YOUR lives, you would not be wasting your breath on such platitudes.

So let us just say it plainly and savor our 5 minutes–Jerry Falwell has died and gone to hell where he belongs.

I have to give my good friend Mike Piper the credit for putting it into words plainly, as he always does. The great thing about him is that he is the ‘right kind of Christian’–meaning that he does not allow his love righteousness to cloud the concept of justice because of some passage of the Gospels where Jesus has been poorly-interpreted by people who have a definite agenda to push.

And neither should we. When we consider what this man has done–Jerry Falwell, one of the false prophets predicted to arrive at the end of time when the Jews would come back into the power that they crave like vampires, it is only fitting that a man such as this goes to hell. When we consider what it was Jesus himself had to say about those who lead others astray into darkness–that ‘a millstone should be tied around their necks and be cast into the sea’ we should take heed. Falwell, by his lying, thieving, murderous words was personally responsible for mobilizing tens of millions of American Christians into launching the present war in Iraq that has resulted in the deaths of 2 million innocent people, not to mention the Americans who paid the ultimate sacrifice with their own lives. For decades he sold the Christians of America, his very own ‘Moral Majority’ on the idea that the Jews were God’s chosen people and that it was part of the divine plan that they seize and occupy the land from whence they had been driven 2,000 years ago by the hand of a just and merciful God. As a result of that barbarous invasion and occupation, millions have suffered. MILLIONS. For decades he railed against all the moral ills that have all but destroyed Western Christian Civilization and yet, he refused to put a name and a face on who the individual was responsible for it, which was organized Jewry. During the time that he preached the abomination that the Jews are the apple of God’s eye, at the same time he has run cover for what the religion of Judaism truly teaches, with all its vile characteristics of Jesus as a pervert and a sorcerer and the bastard son of a Roman centurion and his mother a prostitute. At the same time, in lockstep with his Jewish overlords he barked like the vile dog he is all the lies concerning the religion of Islam and its followers so as to obliterate what remains of the conscience amongst American Christians so as to make the business of murdering over a billion people all the more easier.

What’s that you say, fellow Christian? ‘Judge not…Turn the other cheek… God is a God of love…’

Well, while we are tossing out words of wisdom, how about these as well.. ‘You shall answer for everything, including every idle word.’

Not my words, the words of Jesus himself, so if you don’t like them, take it up with him.

Just like Judas, Falwell and all the rest of his gang have pretended to befriend the person and message of Jesus while all along they worked in the service of those who were the enemies of the Prince of Peace and Righteousness. With a kiss and a greeting he spent decades as a televangelist and during which time he betrayed Jesus on a daily basis in helping to raise from the dead and sustain through artificial and unnatural means this creature known as Israel that was destroyed by God’s judgment some 20 centuries past. He helped bring to power the very antiChrist that he spent so much of his career discussing, and for this he is supposed to be strolling through the pearly gates? If Falwell receives a pass for what he has done, then God does not exist, period.

Lest we forget, Jesus was clear in the account of his passion about what would happen to his betrayers, something that the good reverend should have spent more time pondering…

‘Woe to the one who betrays the son of man…it would be better for him had he never been born.’

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2007/05/16/jerry-falwell-has-died-and-gone-to-hell/

Steve Savicki
05-16-2007, 02:31 PM
<center>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/noonbear/advantage.jpg</center>

BigBadBrian
05-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by PlexiBrown
They say things happen in three's......maybe Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will be next.

Maybe Jimmy Carter if we're lucky.

Ally_Kat
05-16-2007, 05:29 PM
in case you were wondering --

WBC will Preach at Jerry Falwell's Funeral!!

WBC will preach at the memorial service of the corpulent false prophet Jerry Falwell, who spent his entire life prophesying lies and false doctrines like "God loves everyone".

There is little doubt that Falwell split Hell wide open the instant he died. The evidence is compelling, overwhelming, and irrefragable. To wit:

1. Falwell was a true Calvinistic Baptist when he was a young preacher in Springfield, Missouri, and sold his soul to Free-Willism (Arminianism) for lucre.

2. Falwell bitterly and viciously attacked WBC because of WBC's faithful Bible preaching -- thereby committing the unpardonable sin -- otherwise known as the sin against the Holy Ghost.

3. Falwell warmly praised Christ-rejecting Jews, pedophile-condoning Catholics, money-grubbing compromisers, practicing fags like Mel White, and backsliders like Billy Graham and Robert Schuler, etc. All for lucre -- making him guilty of their sins.

Falwell is in Hell, Praise God!!

America, Cursed of God

http://www.godhatesamerica.com/

Hardrock69
05-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Wiccan Bible College?
:confused:

Oh...Fuckhead and his cast of goddamnable fucks.

Let me put it this way.

Falwell was a fucking asshole.

But he was a very nice, kind, loving, caring and considerate individual to ALL PEOPLE compared to "Reverend" Phelps and his gang of homesexual baby-rapers.
:rolleyes:

Little Texan
05-17-2007, 03:04 AM
Ever notice every time a televangelist scandal took place how Falwell was the first in line to condemn and judge whoever it was? He must have missed or skimmed over the part in the bible about "let he without sin cast the first stone". For a "man of god" he sure liked to judge people, and practically preached hatred and intolerance of homosexuals. IMO, this guy was no better than the Jimmy Swaggarts and Jim Bakkers of the world...he was on the same level.

Satan
05-17-2007, 03:49 AM
Michael Moore vs Fred Phelps....

(even the Michael Moore haters should appreciate this)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6u3F4n_t2Mw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6u3F4n_t2Mw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ace diamond
05-17-2007, 02:52 PM
JERRY FALWELL........WELCOME TO HELL,
YOUR ASS IS MINE,MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!
LET THE TORTURE BEGIN,BITCH!!!