PDA

View Full Version : Only Two More Shopping Days Until Falwell's Resurrection!!!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
05-16-2007, 11:55 AM
A mighty judgement will be upon us!!! ELVIS, Brian and me are ready....ARE YOU???

SEE YOU IN HELL FORD!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D

Satan
05-16-2007, 01:24 PM
Jerry's gonna have a hard time getting resurrected when I got him chained up in the back room of the Pink Dragon Bar, where all of his "old friends" whom he condemned to death in the 80's are having their way with him :D

EAT MY ASSHOLE
05-16-2007, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Satan
the back room of the Pink Dragon Bar, where all of his "old friends" are having their way with him :D

Nice stereotyping of homosexual men.

Without even getting into the disrespect to a man many found as a source of faith and inspiration.

Satan
05-16-2007, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE

It's no stereotype, believe me. A lot of the gay community over on Lake of Fire Island are really pissed at me right now for even bringing Jerry down here!

ELVIS
05-16-2007, 07:05 PM
If Mr. Falwell is in Hell, you didn't bring him there...

I know little if anything about Jerry Falwell, but I'm guessing that 90% of the condemnation from the self righteous liberal pussies on this forum is undeserved...

:elvis:

Satan
05-16-2007, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
If Mr. Falwell is in Hell, you didn't bring him there...

I know little if anything about Jerry Falwell, but I'm guessing that 90% of the condemnation from the self righteous liberal pussies on this forum is undeserved...

:elvis:

Can you name ONE truly Christ-like thing the "Reverend" did in his entire life??

ELVIS
05-16-2007, 07:41 PM
No, I just said I don't know anything about the man...

Satan
05-16-2007, 09:25 PM
Mr. Presley, your country has become a much darker and more hateful place since 1980. Jerry Falwell is one of the architects of the mentality that made it that way.

How is that compatible with the teachings of my old friend JC?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
05-17-2007, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I'm guessing that 90% of the condemnation from the self righteous liberal pussies on this forum is undeserved

Speaking of potentially unwarranted condemnation: "The self-righteous liberal pussies"?

Pot. Kettle. You should get along just fine.

thome
05-17-2007, 11:29 AM
Yea,Tho!

Speaketh not ill of the dead, sayest the thome.

Septin fer dem loud mouth bobble headed egoist preachers and by the way if he didn't hold a bunch of rattlesnakes in his hands and
scream with a sweaty mumbling .How is God gonna hear him..?

Fallwell=Pussy!

hideyoursheep
05-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE

Without even getting into the disrespect to a man many found as a source of faith and inspiration.

He became a parody of himself that the evangelicals couldn't take seriously anymore.
Don't ask, don't tell...

And don't blame 9/11 on homosexuals....

So let it be written.