PDA

View Full Version : The Westboro Baptist Church can suck my fucking ballsack.

Isaac R.
05-17-2007, 09:37 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad:
I can't believe someone hasn't offed this old fuck yet...

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="370" wmode="transparent" data="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=0e0_1178304529"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=0e0_1178304529"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="quality" value="high"></object>

hillbillyhell
05-18-2007, 12:27 AM
OK . that is fucked up !!! When i was a kid i went to a Baptist Church and no one talked like that dick ... Yea baptist beleave that gays are wrong but GOD did not send some guy to VT to kill 33 people .. That guy need a big glass of shut the fuck up !!!!

jhale667
05-18-2007, 12:51 AM
No, that guy needs to be the next recipient of the "Thin the Herd" award. What a fucking loser... maybe he'll come back as a human in his NEXT life..

Ally_Kat
05-18-2007, 01:01 AM
I would love for someone one day to build a strong Biblical case against him and confront. Extra points if that person is an atheist.

ELVIS
05-18-2007, 01:02 AM
That guy is way out there...

The real Baptist Church has nothing to do with this fool, I can assure you...

Shut up in advance, Dickforbreath, and anyone else who would like to believe real Christians think and behave like this clown...

:elvis:

FORD
05-18-2007, 02:04 AM
Of course REAL Christians don't act like Phelps.

They don't act like George Bush, Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, or John Hagee either.

Isaac R.
05-18-2007, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
That guy is way out there...

The real Baptist Church has nothing to do with this fool, I can assure you...

That's good to know.

hillbillyhell
05-18-2007, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by FORD

They don't act like George Bush, Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, or John Hagee either.

Jerry falwell hated metal ??? GOD LOVES SLAYER !!!

Hardrock69
05-18-2007, 09:28 AM

Or The Pope.
:rolleyes:

PlexiBrown
05-18-2007, 09:39 AM
What is a "real" Christian? I have met people who claim to be one but as you get to know them you come to find out that they are full of shit.

jhale667
05-18-2007, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I would love for someone one day to build a strong Biblical case against him and confront. Extra points if that person is an atheist.

I'm sure Christopher Hitchens is available...

Seshmeister
05-18-2007, 09:58 AM
It's a cult of about 50 people.

The best thing people could do is just ignore them, the media give them far too much attention.

It's also a no brainer that Phelps is hungry for cock.

Seshmeister
05-18-2007, 10:27 AM

I love how this mental old prick takes one line at a time from different parts of the bible as some sort of justification.

Lets give it a go!:)

Old prick Felps should be burnt alive for not accepting the law suits against his church.

Deuteronomy 17:12 Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death.

These fucking Baptists are evil demons who don't drink enough booze'

Luke 7:33-John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine, and you say, 'He has a demon.'

Phelps is an angry man who runs a team of cock hungry homophobes.

Matthew 26:74 - Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew.

FORD
05-18-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Phelps is really Jizzystool? :confused:

lonnieg5
05-18-2007, 11:23 AM
Real Christians are actually fun to be around. We follow Jesus and try to be just like Him.

This guy is nuts. You can quote one Bible verse out of context and make it mean anything, which is what this guy is doing.

Real Christians won't judge you or anyone else because it's not our place. Our place is to do what we can to show Jesus in our lives. We don't preach to you or condem you. Some of us even love CVH!

sadaist
05-18-2007, 11:27 AM
Doesn't this guy and his followers have a comet to catch? I'll pitch in for the matching Nike's.

FORD
05-18-2007, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
Doesn't this guy and his followers have a comet to catch? I'll pitch in for the matching Nike's.

Phelps won't wear Nike's. He probably calls them "FAG shoes" (http://www.365gay.com/newscon05/07/071205nike.htm)

Hardrock69
05-18-2007, 02:38 PM
I have a friend who is a serious metal head. He is also a minister in a church, with a degree in theology.

He is someone who would easily fit the definition of a "Christian".

He is sensible enough to realize that judging someone's character based on the type of music they listen to is irrational.

He is pretty disgusted with FAG Phelps.

Hardrock69
05-18-2007, 03:29 PM
These goddamnable FUCKS!

:mad:

Church protests storm victim's funeral
BY TIM POTTER
The Wichita Eagle

HAVILAND - Sarah Keller thought it was outrageous that someone would aim a protest at a church where people were honoring a military veteran who died after being injured by the Greensburg tornado.

That's why Keller, 27, of Pratt drove 20 miles to Haviland on Thursday to join dozens of members of the Patriot Guard in showing respect for Harold Eugene Schmidt, 77. He died May 14 after undergoing five surgeries for the injuries he suffered after being pinned under a truck by the May 4 tornado.

Keller and Guard members held American flags and lined up with shiny motorcycles on the street outside Friends Church in Haviland, a town of about 600 about 10 miles east of Greensburg. Inside the church, relatives and friends were holding a funeral for Schmidt, a retired farmer and Korean War veteran who was survived by his wife, Sarah, four children, 13 grandchildren and 19 great-grandchildren.

Keller and the Guard members said they were there to shield the grieving relatives from several protesters who held signs and sang parodies of patriotic tunes.

The protesters were from Fred Phelps' Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka. One sign said: "God's Fury" and showed a churning twister.

Keller decided that joining the Guard to counter the protest was a worthy cause, especially because many of the Guard members have been busy with relief work in Greensburg.

With several other women, she stood by the curb, and each held an American flag. They and Guard members stationed themselves between the church and the protesters, who stayed on a street corner about 100 yards from the church.

Several Ford County deputies watched. They were there to keep the peace, said sheriff's Capt. Bryan Burgess.

"We are here to protect the citizens from letting their emotions get the best of them and get wrapped up in this," Burgess said, motioning to the protesters behind him.

Minutes later, a man on a riding lawn mower cut a swath near the protesters, and one of the protesters, a woman, yelled: "Officer! Officer! He just spit on me!"

Burgess and a deputy talked to the woman and the man.

Burgess said the protester didn't cooperate when she was asked questions about what happened. There were no arrests, Burgess said.

After about an hour on the corner, the protesters got into a minivan, and a law enforcement vehicle followed as they drove past the Guard members lined up outside the church.

Someone yelled: "Get out of town!" Guard members turned their backs to the protesters' van as a show of disrespect, said Guard member Paul McPhillips, a commander with a Wichita American Legion post. Other Guard members came from cities including Larned, Newton, El Dorado, Canton, Hutchinson and Pratt.

This year, the state Legislature passed a bill that bans demonstrations within 150 feet of a funeral site for one hour before, during and two hours after a funeral.

The bill became law when the governor signed it, but it can't be enforced until the state attorney general obtains a state Supreme Court or federal court ruling that it is constitutional, said House sponsor Rep. Raj Goyle, D-Wichita.

http://www.kansas.com/news/story/73301.html

Last_Child
05-18-2007, 05:05 PM
Whats the matter with them?

David Lee Rocks
05-18-2007, 05:14 PM

They don't act like George Bush, Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, or John Hagee either. exactly!! John Hagee Is pretty close to acting like Falwell however,

katie
05-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
These goddamnable FUCKS!

:mad:

Church protests storm victim's funeral
BY TIM POTTER
The Wichita Eagle

HAVILAND - Sarah Keller thought it was outrageous that someone would aim a protest at a church where people were honoring a military veteran who died after being injured by the Greensburg tornado.

That's why Keller, 27, of Pratt drove 20 miles to Haviland on Thursday to join dozens of members of the Patriot Guard in showing respect for Harold Eugene Schmidt, 77. He died May 14 after undergoing five surgeries for the injuries he suffered after being pinned under a truck by the May 4 tornado.

Keller and Guard members held American flags and lined up with shiny motorcycles on the street outside Friends Church in Haviland, a town of about 600 about 10 miles east of Greensburg. Inside the church, relatives and friends were holding a funeral for Schmidt, a retired farmer and Korean War veteran who was survived by his wife, Sarah, four children, 13 grandchildren and 19 great-grandchildren.

Keller and the Guard members said they were there to shield the grieving relatives from several protesters who held signs and sang parodies of patriotic tunes.

The protesters were from Fred Phelps' Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka. One sign said: "God's Fury" and showed a churning twister.

Keller decided that joining the Guard to counter the protest was a worthy cause, especially because many of the Guard members have been busy with relief work in Greensburg.

With several other women, she stood by the curb, and each held an American flag. They and Guard members stationed themselves between the church and the protesters, who stayed on a street corner about 100 yards from the church.

Several Ford County deputies watched. They were there to keep the peace, said sheriff's Capt. Bryan Burgess.

"We are here to protect the citizens from letting their emotions get the best of them and get wrapped up in this," Burgess said, motioning to the protesters behind him.

Minutes later, a man on a riding lawn mower cut a swath near the protesters, and one of the protesters, a woman, yelled: "Officer! Officer! He just spit on me!"

Burgess and a deputy talked to the woman and the man.

Burgess said the protester didn't cooperate when she was asked questions about what happened. There were no arrests, Burgess said.

After about an hour on the corner, the protesters got into a minivan, and a law enforcement vehicle followed as they drove past the Guard members lined up outside the church.

Someone yelled: "Get out of town!" Guard members turned their backs to the protesters' van as a show of disrespect, said Guard member Paul McPhillips, a commander with a Wichita American Legion post. Other Guard members came from cities including Larned, Newton, El Dorado, Canton, Hutchinson and Pratt.

This year, the state Legislature passed a bill that bans demonstrations within 150 feet of a funeral site for one hour before, during and two hours after a funeral.

The bill became law when the governor signed it, but it can't be enforced until the state attorney general obtains a state Supreme Court or federal court ruling that it is constitutional, said House sponsor Rep. Raj Goyle, D-Wichita.

http://www.kansas.com/news/story/73301.html

When things get you down
you need....http://www.aimoo.com/forum/postview.cfm?id=386834&CategoryID=470797&ThreadID=2477834

Ally_Kat
05-18-2007, 10:11 PM
Katie & Steve: Laura Branigan BFF?

FORD
05-19-2007, 02:09 AM
Katie & Steve: Laura Branigan BFF?

Either that or they're one and the same. Who the fuck knows with these trolls and aliases anymore?

Little Texan
05-19-2007, 12:36 PM
That Phelps clan are some sick puppies! Going around protesting at soldiers' funerals, praising the deaths of victims of natural disasters and terrorist attacks...truly sick and revolting that this Phelps character and his followers call themselves "Christians" and their church a "Baptist" church! If there is a hell, there is no doubt that these Earth dwelling, demonic scumbags are going there! If I was a relative of someone whose funeral was being picketed by these shitheads, their funerals would probably be next, as they wouldn't be getting out of there alive!

FORD
05-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
That Phelps clan are some sick puppies! Going around protesting at soldiers' funerals, praising the deaths of victims of natural disasters and terrorist attacks...truly sick and revolting that this Phelps character and his followers call themselves "Christians" and their church a "Baptist" church! If there is a hell, there is no doubt that these Earth dwelling, demonic scumbags are going there! If I was a relative of someone whose funeral was being picketed by these shitheads, their funerals would probably be next, as they wouldn't be getting out of there alive!

Just make sure you kill all of them. Apparently, Fred and several other members of his family/cult are lawyers and have sued people who "denied their right ro free speech". These lawsuits are how they fund their travel expenses.

So in other words, they get to travel all over the country and spew hate in the faces of grieving families, and get paid for it if anybody gets in their face.

If they all travel in one bus or van or whatever, then the solution seems obvious. Not that I would ever suggest that somebody cut their brake lines or anything like that.....

Perish the thought.. :angel:

mako_kimura
05-20-2007, 02:16 PM
My aunt goes to VT, and I happen to be very close to her. This fucking skidmark has got no right to shoot off his mouth about VT. He better not cross me in a dark alley, or any place ever, because I will personally beat his fucking ass. To the Westboro Baptists Church: FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS TOO!!

Nitro Express
05-20-2007, 06:09 PM
We just attended a funeral for a soldier killed in Iraq. The Westboro Baptist Church threatened to come and the dead soldier's family said they were welcome and they didn't care.

The Westboro Baptist church is nothing but a bunch of lawyers who know the law inside and out and make lucrative livings by suing manicipalities. They use these funerals as bait to get people angry and create a situation where they can sue someone. This soldier's family made it clear they didn't give a shit and their son died serving a country that allows people the freedom to act like assholes. They never came.

All I know is this group of baptists will have what's coming to them. They will make the wrong people angry and hell will be unleashed upon them and the majority of people will laugh and say good riddins!

Nitro Express
05-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Veterans are the wrong people to piss off. They are people trained in the use of weapons and explosives. I sure as hell wouldn't want a disgruntled sniper who is an expert in the use of the Barnett 50 caliber rifle biding his time waiting to take me out because I pissed him off with my jaw jacking and actions.

Nitro Express
05-20-2007, 06:17 PM
If it was jolly old England I would take great pleasure in drawing in quartering the old bastard and hearing his hysterical screams as his joints pop and then his skin rips appart then the limbs fly free and the blood squirts until his heart fails and nothing is left but meat for the hogs.

Nitro Express
05-20-2007, 06:21 PM
I say we use the loophole in the Patriot Act to arrest these assholes in the middle of the night, and drag them to secret CIA prisons for fun and games. In fact, I have about six feet of rubber hose used in hot tub jets that would make a nice whacking tool.

They slander the US and talk badly about our govt. Ok Bushco, you have your loophole. Arrest the fuckers and throw them in Gitmo. You legally can do it because these people are acting like terrorist and hate the United States. All I ask is that I can torture them myself. I will do it free of charge.

DrMaddVibe
05-20-2007, 10:58 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kr39Th4O5W0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kr39Th4O5W0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

FORD
05-21-2007, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I say we use the loophole in the Patriot Act to arrest these assholes in the middle of the night, and drag them to secret CIA prisons for fun and games. In fact, I have about six feet of rubber hose used in hot tub jets that would make a nice whacking tool.

They slander the US and talk badly about our govt. Ok Bushco, you have your loophole. Arrest the fuckers and throw them in Gitmo. You legally can do it because these people are acting like terrorist and hate the United States. All I ask is that I can torture them myself. I will do it free of charge.

Problem with that scenario is that Bush hates the same people Phelps hates. Homosexuals and veterans. So he's got no reason to get rid of Fred.

Nitro Express
05-21-2007, 01:24 PM
Problem with that scenario is that Bush hates the same people Phelps hates. Homosexuals and veterans. So he's got no reason to get rid of Fred.

I would say veterans are pretty damn expendable as far as this administration is concerned.

Nitro Express
05-21-2007, 01:27 PM
But under the new Patriot Act if you are Suspected as being a terrorist you can be arrested and detained without any court of law.

The Westboro Baptist Church is full of a bunch of pigs who openly bash the United States and wish harm apon it. They are traitors and full of treason. Now why these assholes aren't being shipped out to Gitmo is beyond me.

amadeus
05-21-2007, 01:44 PM
Fred Phelps and his inbred family clan are a bunch of asshats who have nothing better to do that spout off their so called 'Christian' ethics and make themselves the moral compass of this country. The only reason they feel they are relevant is because of what we and the media keep doing-talk about them. We all wonder what they are going to do next and how much more they can do to damage the lives of innocent people; they thrive off of that. Because we, as generally normal people, cannot believe there are people out there like them that actually do these types of reprehensible acts. This goes without saying, but there is no way that these people are Christians, let alone any part of a Baptist denomination -they are a cult of people who seem to hate everyone that do not feel the way they do. When it comes right down to it, they must really hate themselves because who, in their right mind could be remotely happy with all the deplorable acts and misery they have cause good, God-fearing, innocent people.

Terry
05-21-2007, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
It's a cult of about 50 people.

The best thing people could do is just ignore them, the media give them far too much attention.

Phelps is Jesterstar?