PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Iraq!

DaveIsKing
05-02-2004, 10:11 PM
I am sick and fucking tired of all this bullshit.

We have Dads & Moms and Brothers and Sisters over in some goddamn foreign nation losing their lives for what??

Freedom of America. Yeah...that's fucking BULLSHIT, Bush!

Let me tell ya, I love the USA and I'd defend her to the hilt, but this is NOT, I repeat NOT, DEFENSE of the United States of America. In no fucking way are our freedoms threaten by that turkey nation over there.

If they were such a MAJOR THREAT why didn't Bush do what RONALD REAGAN did with that Libyan fuck. Bomb his fucking tent! Never heard anymore out of that asshole after that.

Bush is just like his Dad. Get in somewhere we don't belong, fuck around and get people killed and then scream that it is all about American Freedom.

I tell you, I am not a Bush supporter, nor am I liberal. Liberals have done enough fucking damage with their illegal immigration worshipping and queerism.

I don't want my son or any of my family to go over to that desert wasteland to be killed for those fucking INGRATES. Those Middle Eastern assholes are SAVAGES. They have always been SAVAGES and they always will be SAVAGES. All they know is KILL, MURDER, WAR!

They couldn't settle on a peace agreement if there daughter's virginity depended on it. Fuck'em!

I say pull out. Let all those Middle Eastern FUCKS kill each other and go on with straightening out OUR OWN GODDAMN PROBLEMS. And if one of those ragheads tries to fuck with us, just lower the bombs all over 'em. Fuck'em. They're ingrateful worthless savage FUCKS!!! Not worth my CHILD or any good AMERICAN CITIZEN dying for!

And get these fucking ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS OUT OF THIS NATION BEFORE IT TURNS INTO A GIANT BRAZIL!

Europeans & Jews invented, discovered, and modified 95% of EVERYTHING anyhow, what the hell do the Third Worlders offer besides fucking disease, religious war, and gibberish you can't understand.
Learn English, goddamnit.

Fuck I'm pissed.

DaveIsKing
05-03-2004, 09:33 PM
fuck'em...STILL!

Rubnose
05-03-2004, 10:28 PM
The problem is that these people decided to pick a day and smash jets into our monuments and kill civilians. If we don't bring freedom to those in the middle east and give them a taste of of what we have and let the bug spread then we will continue to be victims.

But even in your anger you make a valid point. Except, let them kill each other. We are not the Third Reich.

Cathedral
05-03-2004, 10:29 PM
That's a mighty powerful post there....I agree with half of what you say but i also disagree with the other half.

I see your point though and it didn't fall on deaf ears.

FORD
05-03-2004, 11:31 PM
The first few paragraphs of that post were great. At least you recognize the uselessness of this war and the BCE who caused it.

FORD
05-03-2004, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Rubnose
The problem is that these people decided to pick a day and smash jets into our monuments and kill civilians.

FOR THE LAST FUCKING GODDAMN TIME, IRAQ DID NOT HAVE A GODDAMNED THING TO DO WITH THE PNAC-BCE-MOSSAD PLANNED OPERATION WHICH TOOK PLACE ON 9-11-01!!!

madraoul
05-04-2004, 12:16 AM
The Bush presidency would have been the biggest flop in history if not for the attacks.

They are worried about Kerry because he brings up the spectre of Viet Nam and the similarities to this war where the "mission accomplished" banner waved proudly.

Bush has no record to stand on. He even had to take his "dad" Dick Cheney to testify before the 9/11 commission. Leadership at its finest.

knuckleboner
05-04-2004, 12:18 AM
heh heh, i won't quite take FORD's conspiracy theory view...it was al qadea which attacked us.

but i will agree with the sentiment that iraq and the people who attacked us with jets are 2 entirely different things.

however, while i disagreed with the decision to go to war with iraq, we have to be there now. rightly or wrongly, we took out the existing government and governmental infrastructure in iraq. if we merely pack up and go, before being somewhat assured that the iraqis are able to govern themselves, without falling back into chaos or civil war, then the resulting problems will be blamed on us.

saddam hussein was the devil they knew. it was evil, it was oppressive. but there was at least some stability.

if we remove the government, but leave a vaccuum, then we have done them no favors. not only will we be morally responsible, but we will also have pissed off more iraqis into hating the U.S. for leaving them in chaos. and we don't need more people in that region hating us.

when we do turn power over to the iraqis, i hope we do begin pulling our people out. but, if the existing government asks us to stay a little while longer, at least in some capacity, to ensure their own stability, i'm reluctantly for it.

whether or not we made a mistake by going to war, we have to be responsible and account for our actions. at this point in time, staying in iraq (for now) will be better for both the iraqis and us in the long run.

(though, every soldier's death over there, whether i know his/her name or not, is still tragic. but such is the nature of war. never a good. only sometimes the lesser of two evils.)

lucky wilbury
05-04-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by FORD
FOR THE LAST FUCKING GODDAMN TIME, IRAQ DID NOT HAVE A GODDAMNED THING TO DO WITH THE PNAC-BCE-MOSSAD PLANNED OPERATION WHICH TOOK PLACE ON 9-11-01!!!

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, IT IS STATMENTS LIKE THESE THAT SHOW FORD IS NUTS!

maybe you should go read the thread about the al aqueda confessions from the jordan chem weapons plot in which they state that they are al queda and they were trained in iraq pre mar of last year. or better yet i can repost clinton talking about al queda-saddam connections. you want that?

FORD
05-04-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury

maybe you should go read the thread about the al aqueda confessions from the jordan chem weapons plot in which they state that they are al queda and they were trained in iraq pre mar of last year. or better yet i can repost clinton talking about al queda-saddam connections. you want that?

Don't forget to post the part in the PNAC agenda where it calls for a "new Pearl Harbor" in order to begin the implementation of their fascist agenda.

And you might want to mention Operation Northwoods, which proves your predecessors at Langley were totally capable of planning some truly evil shit against the American people. A President with balls like Kennedy would stop them. A "pResident " specifically hired to be a dumbshit frontman for the media wouldn't have that problem.

Cathedral
05-04-2004, 04:07 AM
Did they ever find that guy in the grassy knoll?
Doesn't seem to me like Kennedy stopped shit, my brotha'.

Democrats are evil, vile mother fuckers....Get with the program.

FORD
05-04-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Did they ever find that guy in the grassy knoll?
Doesn't seem to me like Kennedy stopped shit, my brotha'.

Democrats are evil, vile mother fuckers....Get with the program.

The "guy in the grassy knoll" was CIA agent E. Howard Hunt and he was actually arrested by the Dallas PD, but the CIA got him out of it.

And the existence of the Northwoods documents is a historical fact. Basically, the idea was that they would shoot down commercial airliners and blame it on the Cubans. Another scenario was to blow up John Glenn's rocket as he was attempting to orbit Earth, and blame that on the Cubans. This was to provide a justification for a full invasion of Cuba, after the Bay of Pigs operation (under the supervision of George Bush Sr) had failed.

As I said, this plan is now acknowledged publically. Substitute "Afghanistan" or "Iraq" for "Cuba" and tell me how it's all that different.

John Ashcroft
05-04-2004, 01:04 PM
I wonder how WWII would've turned out with sentiment like this...

People die in wars, every time. And to label our soldiers sacrifice as wasted on "oil wars" or what have you, shows ultimate disrespect for their lives. I guess it's easier when you're about 5000 miles from the battlefield, in a nice air conditioned room with the TV and stereo on. But for those who have ever fought in any of our country's wars, it's pathetic and sad.

If you think... no wait a minute, wrong word... You can't be "thinking" if you don't consider a dictator who trains and funds terrorists a threat to America... If you "feel" that Saddam was no threat, you're either too stupid to put 1 and 1 together, or you're hoping on some political bandwagon in the name of reaquisition of power only to put some clown like Kerry in office who gives absolutely no shit whatsoever about your pathetic little lives.

Oh, and Clinton had two advisors with him during his testimony. Why isn't there any "outrage" over that?

All I can say is THANK GOD liberals are in the minority.

FORD
05-04-2004, 01:41 PM
The role of the United States Military should be to defend the United States of America. Not oil wells or other corporate interests, and not at the whim of our so called "allies" in the region who are sufficiently (and in some cases illegally) armed to take care of themselves.

DaveIsKing
05-04-2004, 07:09 PM
Some of you, my brothers, are talking about these fuckers like they are civilized people who can sit down at a table and come clean with rational thought and humanistic civility. For thousands of years those fuckers have done nothing in the way of civilization except what the Western World has given them, shown them, or sold them. All they know is kill or be killed.

They are fucking savages who don't give a rat's ass about peace. They want to destroy their "enemies" and thanks to almost every American leader after WW2, we now are there greatest enemy. Even though, we could smash them like zits, our pussiness to cower down to "higher standards" of not fighting "fairly" have put us at a great disadvantage.

"Rules of War"? WTF??? When I got into a fight in school, (which wasn't often) I did whatever it took to end the conflict. Dirt in the eyes, kick in the balls, eye poke, throat punch, or any other impactual move to make a point-- DON'T FUCK WITH ME AND EXPECT ME TO BE MR. HERO.

We cannot police the world.

What will happen is what has always happened. Our going over there isn't going to really change a thing in the Middle-East except to make them more HOSTILE to US!

We fucking send $3 billion a year to Israel and let those Arabian dickheads jack oil prices and American Big Business sell out our people to get cheap foreign work. FUCKIN' GODDAMNIT!

I am sorry if I come across more bitter than my usual self. I love to cut up and you guys know that, but this shit is seriously fucking pissing me off. I don't give one FUCK about IRAQ, Iraqis, Middle Easterners, or any other INGRATEFUL SAVAGE NATION who BEGS America for help when their asses are in a sling, and calls us "Satan" when our backs are turned!

I am not a Bush supporter. I voted for that asshole in 2000. But, with his goddamn illegal immigration amnesty (and I live in an area which is predominately ILLEGALS who don't speak English and take REAL JOBS here, not fucking PICKING ORANGES...) and this fucking repeat of Vietnam, he will not get my vote. But, neither will that LIBERAL asskisser and waffler John Queery.

Fuck the both of them. We don't have anybody to vote for. No one gives a fuck about MIDDLE-CLASS WORKING AMERICA. Well, to hell with them! When this fucking nation turns into Brazil, we'll all walk around with our canes and walkers KNOWING what it is like to live in a Third World country.

Angel
05-04-2004, 07:17 PM
Your ignorance is unbelievable! How many muslims have you sat with? Obviously, none, or else you would have a better understanding. You're a racist pig and a wonderful example of why the US is disliked by so many.

Dan
05-04-2004, 07:22 PM
Make love not war.Peace

DaveIsKing
05-04-2004, 07:22 PM
Yeah there's a liberal trigger word for ya. Why don't you produce some F-A-C-T-S about how CIVILIZED these fuckers are, eh?

Your Ad Hominem gets you nowhere with me, ANGEL.

You don't have to sit down with MUSLIMS to listen to how "peaceful" Islam is. I am not speaking of individuals who THINK for themselves. I am speaking of brainwashed fuckers who spit on the very nation who provides everything for them.

YOU ARE THE IGNORANT ONE.

Name one benefit that this has given the United States that we couldn't have done for ourselves...even better. Name one.

Produce some FACTS. You know, TRUTH SERUM.

DaveIsKing
05-04-2004, 07:24 PM
HEY DAN, they don't WANT PEACE, can't you understand by now. Hey it's been several MILLENNIA!

Seshmeister
05-04-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Your ignorance is unbelievable! How many muslims have you sat with? Obviously, none, or else you would have a better understanding. You're a racist pig and a wonderful example of why the US is disliked by so many.

I never noticed him mention Muslims once.

I thought he was talking about Iraqis and I think he has a point.

This shit has been going on for 100s of years and thinking simplisticly that all they need is elections to instill a just society is a way off the mark.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Seshmeister
05-04-2004, 07:30 PM

I never noticed him mention Muslims once.

I thought he was talking about Iraqis and I think he has a point.

The shit in that area has been going on for 100s of years and thinking simplisticly that all they need is elections to instill a just relatively free western style society is a way off the mark. It's a manufactured country and the divisions run deep.

If anyone is going to sort it out it certainly isn't going to be the US acting alone.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Seshmeister
05-04-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
Yeah there's a liberal trigger word for ya. Why don't you produce some F-A-C-T-S about how CIVILIZED these fuckers are, eh?

Your Ad Hominem gets you nowhere with me, ANGEL.

You don't have to sit down with MUSLIMS to listen to how "peaceful" Islam is. I am not speaking of individuals who THINK for themselves. I am speaking of brainwashed fuckers who spit on the very nation who provides everything for them.

YOU ARE THE IGNORANT ONE.

Name one benefit that this has given the United States that we couldn't have done for ourselves...even better. Name one.

Produce some FACTS. You know, TRUTH SERUM.

Ok I take that back...:)

Dan
05-04-2004, 07:33 PM
Hey DaveIsKing,The killing is not going to stop.No one likes to see their country men and woman get killed.You guys have losted so many people,but I'm glad they got that SOB Saddam.God bless them all.

DaveIsKing
05-04-2004, 07:33 PM
Thanks, SESHMEISTER! For seeing my point. I do not HATE Muslims. It will a rant on the stubborness of savagery in the Middle East based on HISTORY.

I appreciate your candor.

DaveIsKing
05-04-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Ok I take that back...:)

Yeah, well I thought you knew my point. Apparently not.

So I take back what I said to you earlier also.

Too bad.

Seshmeister
05-04-2004, 07:41 PM
I take back my taking back.:)

ELVIS
05-04-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Dan
losted

Losted ???

DaveIsKing
05-04-2004, 08:27 PM
I take back my taking back.:)

Ok, here let us make this official. You got a vote from me.

Seshmeister
05-05-2004, 08:25 AM
It's not gonna help, I'm just not 5* material...

ashstralia
05-05-2004, 09:28 AM

um yeah angel, he never said the m word.
but even if he did, how many buddhist terrorists are there?
how many catholics?
should we not all wake up, and realise that sometimes offense is the best defense.
also, as an australian, can anyone explain to me why your own government would
want a catastrophic event to befall your own country?
especially while you are in power?
this defies any logic.

ashstralia
05-05-2004, 10:02 AM
ok, here we go.
let's (the coalition) completely obliterate the bad middle east
and afghanistan, and pakistan, and all the fuckin other stans
if they don't agree with us, (lookin at YOU turkmenistan!!!)
then take their (OUR) oil, and make one world government.
coalition+israel
i reckon that's the go.
anyone who is not on board fends for themselves.
is this a good idea, or what?

Angel
05-05-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by ashstralia
um yeah angel, he never said the m word.
but even if he did, how many buddhist terrorists are there?
how many catholics?
should we not all wake up, and realise that sometimes offense is the best defense.
also, as an australian, can anyone explain to me why your own government would
want a catastrophic event to befall your own country?
especially while you are in power?
this defies any logic.

Sorry all, this was my first chance to get on here today, and now I have to leave already. Dave, I will PM you as requested. ashtralia, I'm sure Asscrotch and BBBrian are having a good laugh right now - I'm Canadian, not US, and some around here are well aware of the fact. Buddhist terrorists... no, you don't find many, violence is not the buddhist way, as for catholics...how many cultures have they wiped out, just look at the Canadian Aboriginals if you want to learn how they were "terrorized", oh yeah, lets not forget all the little boys that priests have been abusing for how many years?...:rolleyes:

Ally_Kat
05-05-2004, 07:51 PM
lets not forget all the little boys that priests have been abusing for how many years?...:rolleyes:

I highly doubt all of those cases were true. An organization that'll pay a settlement to make a problem go away -- nawh, people won't bandwagon on free money.

There were 83 reported cases in Queens alone that were taken on by an interested private detective and proven false. Of course, the media didn't pick up on those stories.

Seshmeister
05-05-2004, 08:17 PM
You should sign up for Michael Jacksons legal team...

DaveIsKing
05-05-2004, 10:03 PM
Here's lookin' at you, fuckers!

Hey I'm back and not so much in a pissy mood today.

Too much Vodka. Damn I've got one of those pulsating eye throbs though.

ashstralia
05-05-2004, 11:04 PM
hey dave!!!!
i actually mentioned catholics for 2 reasons.
1. to see if anyone would bring up the (ongoing) irish events
2. to gently remind us all that people will fight for their religious
beliefs, no matter what they are. inquisition anyone?
anyway, bottom line, there are fuckers out there who want to KILL us,
and i think we should kill them first.

Ally_Kat
05-06-2004, 12:42 AM
You should sign up for Michael Jacksons legal team...

Dude, I'm not saying there weren't victims. I'm just saying that not all of the thousands upon thousands that came out with it were all true.

Seriously, think about it. An organization that won't fight back or investigate the matter and will pay you to shut up. Easy money.

Cathedral
05-06-2004, 02:22 AM
Fuck the free money, If i were actually ever abused by a priest I would send him a free bullet right between his beady little eyes...

Anyone who thinks money is enough to pass on justice is a piece of bloody shit and deserves to die, painfully and drawn out.

Muslims are savages, i won't deny that, I am related to one of those fucking towel head mother fuckers and lately he has shown his true colors with regards to his daughter.
He is going off the deep end over this war and is becoming more and more Anti-American every damn day.
Yet he was very happy to be here when he came here with $200.00 and soaked up every government grant he could get his hands on to start a Mortgage Company which netted him about $700,000.00 the first year....Most of the deals were illegal mind you.

I heard him say shit to that kid that is unforgivable and i question if anything we do will ever make a damn difference with those fucking pieces of shit.
Oh, and he loved Bill Clinton when he was in office.

Any change for our country for the better will start with closing the fucking borders and saying "Sorry, We're all booked up, Thanks"
and keeping our business focused on our business...let them butcher the fuck out of each other, but kick their ass when they try that shit over here...

That whole fucking region could benefit well from a few strategic bombings, fuck em......

DaveIsKing
05-06-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by ashstralia
hey dave!!!!
i actually mentioned catholics for 2 reasons.
1. to see if anyone would bring up the (ongoing) irish events
2. to gently remind us all that people will fight for their religious
beliefs, no matter what they are. inquisition anyone?
anyway, bottom line, there are fuckers out there who want to KILL us,
and i think we should kill them first.

That's fuckin' religion for ya!

Seshmeister
05-06-2004, 09:05 AM
People with imaginary friends...

ELVIS
05-06-2004, 09:57 AM
Right..

We're all here by luck of the draw...

It's all by chance...

Big bang and poof! Here we are...

:rolleyes:

It takes more blind faith to believe such bullshit...

DaveIsKing
05-06-2004, 10:33 AM
No, actually it takes more faith to believe an Invisible Sky Daddy did all of it. Who loves us, but commands the slaughter of women and children in the Old Testament and then sends himself to die to appease himself, and blame mankind (who had NO Knowledge of Good and Evil when they ate a fruit from a tree, which caused the all the disease, famine, disasters, etc..in the world today). And all the talking bushes, talking donkeys, sticks into snakes, water-walking, and all those magic tricks there.

Or that the Cosmos (as Sagan called it) has always existed in varying forms and that through billions and billions of years of the evolutionary process and natural selection (which we know to be a viable theory through scientific research) we have what we have today.

Religious people look at the small "order" of our solar system in the Universe without looking at the chaos in the rest of the Cosmos. Look at all the hits and and ignore this misses, eh?

Sounds like PSYCHIC READINGS to me. People just WANT to believe in something, so they create God in their own image.

Just my two cents... :D

Ally_Kat
05-06-2004, 11:14 AM
and then sends himself to die to appease himself, and blame mankind (who had NO Knowledge of Good and Evil when they ate a fruit from a tree, which caused the all the disease, famine, disasters, etc..in the world today).

Lucifer had to talk Eve into eating the fruit. God told her not to touch it and she knew enough to obey, until the snake came along and tempted her.

Well now, God didn't kill Jesus. The chief priests wanted him dead and tried to find evidence against him that could lead to him getting executed, but they didn't find any. Hell, even Pilate knew Jesus hadn't done anything and that the cheif priests were envious of the poor man.

DaveIsKing
05-06-2004, 11:50 AM
Oh, well that makes it better.

FIRST-

QUESTION: How did Eve "know" enough to obey? Isn't disobedience EVIL? So, how could she know anything negative or that anything bad would happen? She either had the knowledge of evil already or she was completely innocent of the charges God charged her and Adam with. Either it doesn't work.

Sorry it doesn't fly. All your APOLOGETICS fail to hold water.

Let us look at an example of God’s actions in the beginning with man: Suppose a father left his child (who didn’t know what ‘wrong’ was) in a room with three boxes on a table and told the lad that he could open any box, but the middle one (shiny and glimmering).
Next. Dad left the room and hid outside watching in the window while he allowed a convicted criminal in the house. The criminal convinced the child to open the box in the middle, which had a poisonous rattlesnake in it. The snake bit the child, the child then recovered and the father of the boy punished him for the rest of his life with misery and hard labor. What would be the reasonable assessment of the father? What if his excuse during trial was that he was merely testing the boy’s ‘free will’ ? Any father like this would be considered ‘sick and disturbed’ and it would be an injustice to humanity for him to get away with such treatment of his child. First of all, the child was innocent of the knowledge of good and evil. Second, the father allowed a known-criminal in the house.
Third, the father watched the whole thing go on. Fourth, the father didn’t stop the child from opening the box and getting bitten. Fifth, the father punished the child and took no responsibility. This is a no-brainer for even the novice thinker. But, essentially this is what we get from the ‘Fall of Man’. The difference is that God created and can control, at his whim, anything and anyone...a human father cannot.

SECOND-

I never said "God killed Jesus". Jesus, who is God, was sent by himself to die. End of story. He knew he was going to die, and they only way God could appease himself was to send himself as Jesus to die. Makes a lot of fuckin' sense, there.

Christianity is lot of mythological horseshit in my opinion. Religion has caused more wars, pain and suffering than insanity. Or perhaps it's the same thing.

Maybe we need to start a new thread about Christianity/Religion and those whose opinions differ.

Jesus Christ
05-06-2004, 12:43 PM
Oh, well that makes it better.

FIRST-

QUESTION: How did Eve "know" enough to obey? Isn't disobedience EVIL? So, how could she know anything negative or that anything bad would happen? She either had the knowledge of evil already or she was completely innocent of the charges God charged her and Adam with. Either it doesn't work.

Sorry it doesn't fly. All your APOLOGETICS fail to hold water.

Let us look at an example of God’s actions in the beginning with man: Suppose a father left his child (who didn’t know what ‘wrong’ was) in a room with three boxes on a table and told the lad that he could open any box, but the middle one (shiny and glimmering).
Next. Dad left the room and hid outside watching in the window while he allowed a convicted criminal in the house. The criminal convinced the child to open the box in the middle, which had a poisonous rattlesnake in it. The snake bit the child, the child then recovered and the father of the boy punished him for the rest of his life with misery and hard labor. What would be the reasonable assessment of the father? What if his excuse during trial was that he was merely testing the boy’s ‘free will’ ? Any father like this would be considered ‘sick and disturbed’ and it would be an injustice to humanity for him to get away with such treatment of his child. First of all, the child was innocent of the knowledge of good and evil. Second, the father allowed a known-criminal in the house.
Third, the father watched the whole thing go on. Fourth, the father didn’t stop the child from opening the box and getting bitten. Fifth, the father punished the child and took no responsibility. This is a no-brainer for even the novice thinker. But, essentially this is what we get from the ‘Fall of Man’. The difference is that God created and can control, at his whim, anything and anyone...a human father cannot.

SECOND-

I never said "God killed Jesus". Jesus, who is God, was sent by himself to die. End of story. He knew he was going to die, and they only way God could appease himself was to send himself as Jesus to die. Makes a lot of fuckin' sense, there.

Christianity is lot of mythological horseshit in my opinion. Religion has caused more wars, pain and suffering than insanity. Or perhaps it's the same thing.

Maybe we need to start a new thread about Christianity/Religion and those whose opinions differ.

What ye do not understand, My son, is the meaning of Free Will. My Dad and I hath given all of mankind the Free Will to make thine own decisions, and live (or indeed sometimes die) with the consequences of them. Those who choose to ignore My teachings and My Father's commandments do so knowing that the wages of sin is death :( For if We attempted to control everything which happenned on Earth, ye would become Our slaves, and slavery is not the way of the Lord.

And yes, I knew I would be crucified. Do ye thinketh that made it any easier? Surely ye hath read of My prayers in the Garden of Gethsemane where I pleaded with Dad to "get me out of this". For I was as human as any one of you and no human being wants to go through an ordeal like that. I surely did not. But verily the sacrifice was neccessary for thy redemption from sin.

DaveIsKing
05-06-2004, 12:49 PM
Free Will?? really??

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then, whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? So, here we have a paradox of this nature of God.

And what about this 'free will'? What is really meant here is ‘choice’. It is the choice to love God and follow Him or to suffer eternal torment in the ‘afterlife’. Where is the freedom in this choice? Is it truly giving someone freedom to threaten someone to love and obey you? The "free will" to choose between a pleasure/pain principle isn't much a choice. Love me or die? Accept me and all the massacres, slaughters, torments that I put people through in the Old Testament, including infants, women and innocent bystanders! Accept me and all the eternal torture that I will put anyone, who denies love for me through! Accept me and all the outrageous, unreasonable "miracles" and stories, which seem like fairy tales in the Bible! Accept me and believe that a man died and rose again 2000 years ago and it affects you today because this man was really me coming to contradict the Old Testament version of myself!
The concept of man having a ‘free will’ is in a direct conflict with the idea that God controls everything. Either ‘free will’ is out of God's control or it isn't free. If it is in God's control, then it isn't free and we can't be held responsible. If God isn't in control, why does the Bible say “not a hair falls from our head, or a sparrow from the roof, but he wills it.”? The truth is the ‘Omniscience’ of God and ‘Free Will’ of Man are not compatible and already we not that the ‘Free Will’ has now been exposed as ‘Choice’, although not free, but consequential.
It is a life or death choice, which proves that man has no freedom and that God is in control playing with us like pawns in a chess game--which is contradictory to his all-goodness, his Bible definition-- “God is love”. With love like that, who needs hate?