PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Reilly and Geraldo Rivera huge angry fight

frets5150
05-20-2007, 05:58 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tLPuGuaZTx8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tLPuGuaZTx8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I agree with Bill O'Reilly 110%

Geraldo Got a Whoopin
:D

vh rides again
05-20-2007, 07:39 AM
there should only be americans drinking and driving

ELVIS
05-20-2007, 09:52 AM
Geraldo is an illegal alien sympathizer...

Always has been...

Good stuff...:D

thome
05-20-2007, 10:05 AM
wow, i'm so interested in revolvos quest for ratings.

is it sweeps week again?

my...biggest thrill.....*longer pause*..ever would be mustachio man
interviwing ..........*even longer pause*..........the bette middler of rock...............*perhaps a yawn if i can find the strength*

i think i just died ................so thrilling .. why go to the bathroon when
*its a revolvo thrill ride* you can just shat the computer......

DDDDaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh .... i like bunnies...

FORD
05-20-2007, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

Always has been...

Maybe if your name was Geraldo Rivera, you might sympathize with the obvious racism directed at people with similar sounding names?

Not to say that racism is the ONLY reason to be opposed to illegal immigration. But when the first word on the subject is always "Mexico" and references to people speaking Spanish, then yes you can assume racism IS the primary motivation.

You don't see skinheads with Nazi and Confederate flags "Sieg Heiling" near the Canadian border, do you?

PlexiBrown
05-20-2007, 03:47 PM
I was watching the Mets game the other night and they showed O'reilly and Rivera sitiing next to each other in the stands.

ULTRAMAN VH
05-20-2007, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by PlexiBrown
I was watching the Mets game the other night and they showed O'reilly and Rivera sitiing next to each other in the stands.

Well, thats how it should be anyway. I think when people get into heated debates they should be able to agree to disagree, shake hands and move on. Staying pissed off at each other does no one any good. Hell, I don't agree with Ford on just about anything. But hypothetically, if I had a heated face to face political debate with him, I would not punch his lights out. I would agree to disagree, shake hands and offer to buy him a beer. Life is to short folks, thats why we have these forums. They provide an avenue to vent.

Nitro Express
05-20-2007, 06:25 PM
I can't stand either of them. Start the Star Wars fight music and give the fuckers some swords. O' Riley is an Irish hothead so I think he would go bezerk and do in Geraldo, but Geraldo would give him a run for his money.

hideyoursheep
05-20-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Well, thats how it should be anyway. I think when people get into heated debates they should be able to agree to disagree, shake hands and move on. Staying pissed off at each other does no one any good. Hell, I don't agree with Ford on just about anything. But hypothetically, if I had a heated face to face political debate with him, I would not punch his lights out. I would agree to disagree, shake hands and offer to buy him a beer. Life is to short folks, thats why we have these forums. They provide an avenue to vent.

Well put.

Two subjects you can bet on a heated debate with anybody:

Politics and religion.

Even best friends can get pissed at each other.

Not saying I give half a fuck for O'really or "Al Capone's Vault".

ELVIS
05-20-2007, 08:11 PM
I just watched this again...

Good for Bill, he's 100% right...

FORD, I don't know what your point is...

frets5150
05-20-2007, 08:43 PM
It's very simple folks if you are here legally than fine if you are here illegally then you should be Deported Cased Closed!!! And if Ramos had been deported he would not have killed anyone.

:o

FORD
05-20-2007, 09:36 PM
I just watched this again...

Good for Bill, he's 100% right...

FORD, I don't know what your point is...

It's very simple.

There are two guys standing in front of you.

One says "How's it goin' Hoser. Beauty of a day, eh?".

The other says "Buenos dios, senor."

Which one is the illegal alien?

ELVIS
05-20-2007, 09:39 PM
Possibly both, possibly neither...

FORD
05-20-2007, 09:45 PM
Possibly both, possibly neither...

Correct answer. But what would O'Reilly, Limpdick, or Hannity say?

ELVIS
05-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Bill and Rush might answer correctly...

Hannity on the other hand would start off praising George Bush while cuing some lame-ass country song and never actually answering the question...

stringfelowhawk
05-20-2007, 11:56 PM
I don't know if this the same video from a few months ago but in that one Geraldo was just making the point of him being an illegal alien had nothing to do with him drinking and driving. Bill O was just trying to make a political point by using the fact he was an illegal alien. I wasn't his status that killed, it was the drinking and driving. It sounded like Bill O was claiming only illegal aliens get drunk and run over people and legal citizens of this country don't. That's what I saw anyways.

Lqskdiver
05-21-2007, 12:36 AM
Didn't see the video, nor do I care to. Neither of these knuckleheads ever been to REAL border. I live right on it. I see it first hand. And it is a huge problem. Can't say I blame these folk for wanting a better life. Just 20 miles from where I live, I cross the border on a weekly basis. It's like entering Baghdad. I'm serious. Streets are littered and people are loitering as a lifestyle. I work with these people and they are good folks. Just some don't get any breaks. Those are the ones who brave the extremes to try to get somewhere in the NEW WORLD.

The problem is the Mexican goverment does very little to help themselves. It is filled corruption and nepotism. It USED to be a lot worse and slowly getting better. But they are still way behind than their norther neighbor. Hard to believe that a nation that has been on this continient for a much longer period of time is so far behind.

Not until the goverment puts in place more economic policies and better infastructure that they currently have will things change and ebb the tide of migration. When people decide they'd rather stay in their country than leave it, then we stop having this problem.

Their is your answer FORD. Not many Canadian want to leave their country as Mexicans do.

frets5150
05-21-2007, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
The problem is the Mexican goverment does very little to help themselves. It is filled corruption and nepotism. It USED to be a lot worse and slowly getting better. But they are still way behind than their norther neighbor. Hard to believe that a nation that has been on this continient for a much longer period of time is so far behind.

Meanwhile they are turning this county into a fuckin shit hole.

:mad:

Nickdfresh
05-21-2007, 04:53 AM

Always has been...

So are you, when buying cheap goods and services like vegetables at the supermarket, assuming you eat them.

FORD
05-21-2007, 12:07 PM
Didn't see the video, nor do I care to. Neither of these knuckleheads ever been to REAL border. I live right on it. I see it first hand. And it is a huge problem. Can't say I blame these folk for wanting a better life. Just 20 miles from where I live, I cross the border on a weekly basis. It's like entering Baghdad. I'm serious. Streets are littered and people are loitering as a lifestyle. I work with these people and they are good folks. Just some don't get any breaks. Those are the ones who brave the extremes to try to get somewhere in the NEW WORLD.

Not until the goverment puts in place more economic policies and better infastructure that they currently have will things change and ebb the tide of migration. When people decide they'd rather stay in their country than leave it, then we stop having this problem.

Their is your answer FORD. Not many Canadian want to leave their country as Mexicans do.

My point isn't whether conditions are worse in Mexico than they are in Canada, though I'm sure they are. It's just that you never hear a word from these guys about white immigrants, or even Asian immigrants, it's always the "damn Mexicans", and that's gotta be motivated by racism.

As for corruption and nepotism in government, don't you live in TEXAS?? Where you can do just about anything you want if your last name is "Bush", "Perry", or "O'Neill".

hideyoursheep
05-21-2007, 12:51 PM
Bill and Rush might answer correctly...

Hannity on the other hand would start off praising George Bush while cuing some lame-ass country song and never actually answering the question...

No, the correct answer is Bill-O, Rush and Hannity are here illegally.:D

Angel
05-21-2007, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by frets5150
Meanwhile they are turning this county into a fuckin shit hole.

I think you're government is doing a good enough job of that. :)

However, please do kick the bastards out. We have a major labour shortage up here. Kicking them out would work to our advantage... :D

hideyoursheep
05-21-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by FORD
My point isn't whether conditions are worse in Mexico than they are in Canada, though I'm sure they are. It's just that you never hear a word from these guys about white immigrants, or even Asian immigrants, it's always the "damn Mexicans", and that's gotta be motivated by racism.

Because white immigrants have a LONG trek if they wanna cross illegally.

Koreans (mostly north Koreans and some Chinese) actually DO cross from the north. I was told by one of how it costs 20,000 US to get into a network of illegal immigrant traffic from as far as China to illegally board a ship that brings them to Canuckistan and then are filtered down to the US somehow (lost him on how the Canada-US transaction took place) His beef was that after 9/11 the price went to 40,000...and they still have folks willing to pay. How do they earn that money? Half is up front, and the rest is worked off right here, and they pay it too, in fear of retaliation against their family members.

So the problem is not exclusively Mexican, it's just that the majority of illegals are able to cross from the south.

One more note on that...talking to some El Salvadoran uh, "immigrant workers", they take pains to exclude other non central american illegals from crossing or even from attempting to from their end, such as Arabs...they do not want this migration system they have set up for themselves jeapordized by some other entity and they police it within their own ranks- probably better than we can once they get here.

It's not a race issue with me at all. I have a certain amount of respect for most of these guys willing to work for next to nothing all hours of the year, sending their money back to their families through Orlandi Valuto, and living 20 deep in some shithole. My beef is there ARE American citizens willing to do this kind of work, but are undercut by the lower wages taken by illegals and paid by companies that can full well pay an American worker what he's worth, but have grown so comfortable exploiting illegal help. They don't pay taxes, have valid drivers licences and Lemmy knows their criminal background. Those are the issues I have with illegals. NOTHING to do with race- and I have personaly told them (some of them) as much. Many a heated debate I've had with the spanish-speaking tresspassers-
The Koreans, not so much. Kind of hard to argue with a guy whose afraid for his family.

Lqskdiver
05-21-2007, 02:01 PM

Whether motivated by racism or not, there are not 12 million white or Asian undocumented immigrants in the US. It is the Mexican community that is the problem. That is the stark truth.

As for corruption and nepotism in government, don't you live in TEXAS?? Where you can do just about anything you want if your last name is "Bush", "Perry", or "O'Neill".

We've got corruption as far down as the local school board where members are being indicted for bribery charges. I suppose Olympia is free and clear of these shenanigans.

ELVIS
05-21-2007, 08:15 PM

Just when you think FORD has a few points worth contemplating he throws out a classic FORD zinger...:D

LMAO!

:elvis:

frets5150
05-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Angel

However, please do kick the bastards out. We have a major labour shortage up here. Kicking them out would work to our advantage... :D

No what we should do is Fine/take the buisnesses away from the cocksuckers who employ them for cheap labor.When that happends they would have no reason to come here cause there will be no work for them. Makes Sence?

frets5150
05-21-2007, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Angel

So you want them over there?

:confused:

Nickdfresh
05-21-2007, 09:25 PM

Whether motivated by racism or not, there are not 12 million white or Asian undocumented immigrants in the US. It is the Mexican community that is the problem. That is the stark truth.

[/B]

Why? 'Cause they're the wrong color?

ELVIS
05-21-2007, 09:29 PM
No, asshole, because they're entering the USA illegally from MEXICO!!!

Nickdfresh
05-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Gee Nurse Elvis, and why are they doing that?

ELVIS
05-21-2007, 09:38 PM
To sell drugs, kill, rape, and be bums who milk the system to death...

Nickdfresh
05-21-2007, 09:39 PM
Is that your autobiography?

hideyoursheep
05-22-2007, 11:51 AM
To sell drugs, kill, rape, and be bums who milk the system to death...

No, Elvis.

That doesn't happen until they become unemployed from the corps. who hire them GETTING BUSTED for using illegal workers.
What you're talking about is actually a minority among Illegals, and also not limited to just "brown people"...

Not all street pharmicies are operated by Hayzoose Garcia.

You just try to sensationalize the issue by referring to crime.

THE REAL CRIME IS HIRING THEM TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!

Without a job, they can stay home and be criminals, they don't need us to help them. Black, white, brown, yellow or fucking green I don't care.

But who will fund the National Eviction Month?

Not "Dubyah and friends", they stand to lose too much $$$$$!!!!