PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of pussies at the forum!!

MUSICMANN
05-03-2004, 12:59 AM
I cannot believe the shit i am reading over there. One guy had a post about who is gonna cry when vh comes out . He said he would surely tear up when Sammy starts playing when eagles fly. And this lame fuck started a poll for it. I just cannot believe that the once mighty VH has fallen so far as to have some fans that are as pussified as that. If those guys and i mean ed,al and mike want to throw their legacy away like that, then they got to be on the worst crack ever. And i don't care how evolved and matured these guys have gotten with their playing and their songwriting,if Dave is not there putting his contribution in, it ain't VH. I say Sammy has to go. LOSE THE CHICKEN DINNER AND GET WITH THE ONLY TRUE VH FRONTMAN DAVE!!

thefive
05-03-2004, 01:10 AM
Seriously there is a post that says that he's going to cry?

MUSICMANN
05-03-2004, 01:12 AM
Yes there is. The fucking guy must be the biggest tool ever for posting shit like that.

hot for david
05-03-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by MUSICMANN
I cannot believe the shit i am reading over there. One guy had a post about who is gonna cry when vh comes out . He said he would surely tear up when Sammy starts playing when eagles fly. And this lame fuck started a poll for it. I just cannot believe that the once mighty VH has fallen so far as to have some fans that are as pussified as that. If those guys and i mean ed,al and mike want to throw their legacy away like that, then they got to be on the worst crack ever. And i don't care how evolved and matured these guys have gotten with their playing and their songwriting,if Dave is not there putting his contribution in, it ain't VH. I say Sammy has to go. LOSE THE CHICKEN DINNER AND GET WITH THE ONLY TRUE VH FRONTMAN DAVE!!

YOU HAVE REASON IN EVERY WORD , N' ALL IN VAN HAGAR KNOWS THAT . THEY JUST CAN'T ACCEPT IT , LONG LIVE TO DAVID LEE ROTH HE'S THE BEST

GAR
05-03-2004, 01:17 AM
I would cry if Sammy's MultiCHIN©™neckfat rolls turned out to be rockhard and deflected a glancing blow of my knuckles when aimed directly on his Adams' Apple.. the little gruntlet, like many swine, may have a thick hide with which to deflect many other obtactles of Nature besides just the regular physical assaults:

- Flies (tse tse, horsefly, mayfly, dragonfly, medfly, housefly)
- Mosquitoes
- Rattlesnake
- Raccoon
- Predator claws/fangs/beak/antlers

Lou
05-03-2004, 01:43 AM
That's funny, because kennyboy posted in jest that they'd cry during the When It's Love encore.

Wow, I'm laughing but I'm also in disbelief at the same time.

thefive
05-03-2004, 01:50 AM
is the forum the links?

Dr. Love
05-03-2004, 02:05 AM
I would think most of your diehard Dave fans would cry the moment Sammy went on stage. ;)

tjvhou812
05-03-2004, 02:18 AM

why even go over their

kennyboy
05-03-2004, 02:28 AM
He'll be crying when he finds out what an old bloated piece of crap that VH has become.

Lou
05-03-2004, 02:41 AM
LMMFAO, I love that avatar, with "PUCKER UP BRETT" underneath.

Man I can't believe you were literally right that these fags would cry.

Lou
05-03-2004, 02:50 AM
http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=520008&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Here's the post:

You know this is one of the happiest moments in a LONGGGGGGGGGGG time for me..my first show will be in Chicago..and to be honest I think at some point I my get a little teary eyed perhaps even have a roller down the cheeck..definatley if they do eagles fly..listening to the crowd sing a long and the "where EAGLESSSS FLY" part..soo my question to all of you is will this happen to you..be a man and admit it..not to mention gettin a bunch of drinks in me...then i might need the tissue..

There's a poll underneath asking if they'll shed a tear.

Fag.

P.S. His first show will be, where else, Chicago.

kennyboy
05-03-2004, 03:05 AM
NewHalen5150 = Little Bitch!

Favorite Album: F.U.C.K. or Balance?!?

Lou
05-03-2004, 03:50 AM
If that's supposed to be New Halen 5150, you've failed. Because he wouldn't be drinking Jack Daniels, he'd have Spammy's Tequila there as well as a Red Rocker thong strewn across that floor.

Bill Lumbergh
05-03-2004, 03:53 AM
Wow this shit is sad......so sad......I think I feel some tears coming......WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Panamark
05-03-2004, 04:06 AM
Maybe Van Hagar will make Ed cry again and chop all his hair off.....

This is a great example of us and them. They wanna cry and get all emotional and in touch with their inner feminity, we just wanna thrust our fists in the air and party on forever. We want a good time, they want an emotional crisis...

Bill Lumbergh
05-03-2004, 04:14 AM
Perfectly said. They're waiting for love to walk in, we're out there getting what we want.

BITEYOASS
05-03-2004, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
I would think most of your diehard Dave fans would cry the moment Sammy went on stage. ;)

Fuck no, we'd go into a drunken rage, scream for vengance, crash the gigs and throw whatever we can on stage. Only we wouldn't buy the tickets, just steal them from the scalpers! ;)

DavidLeeNatra
05-03-2004, 06:59 AM
I would cry!!! ...from laughing...if spam tries the split jump and lands on his fat ass...

thefive
05-03-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Lou
LMMFAO, I love that avatar, with "PUCKER UP BRETT" underneath.

Man I can't believe you were literally right that these fags would cry.

I cannot believe I read that post over there.

thefive
05-03-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Lou
http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=520008&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Here's the post:

You know this is one of the happiest moments in a LONGGGGGGGGGGG time for me..my first show will be in Chicago..and to be honest I think at some point I my get a little teary eyed perhaps even have a roller down the cheeck..definatley if they do eagles fly..listening to the crowd sing a long and the "where EAGLESSSS FLY" part..soo my question to all of you is will this happen to you..be a man and admit it..not to mention gettin a bunch of drinks in me...then i might need the tissue..

This is really hard to read if you know what I mean. I can't believe what I am reading. This is a new level of knowledge for me defining Van Hagar Fans.

Sgt Schultz
05-03-2004, 02:17 PM
This has to be a joke, and a good one since everyone seems to be buying it. It seems a little too over the top even for a Spam fan. But if I'm wrong, and it's legit then all i have to say is.......

better call the whaaaaaaambulance, whine-one-one.

thefive
05-03-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
This has to be a joke, and a good one since everyone seems to be buying it. It seems a little too over the top even for a Spam fan. But if I'm wrong, and it's legit then all i have to say is.......

better call the whaaaaaaambulance, whine-one-one.

I think it is true. I don't know for sure. But reading some of those nicknames and their favorite VH albums. OMG Balance and favorite songs are Amsterdam etc etc.

Bill Lumbergh
05-03-2004, 02:24 PM
"Come on this is an emotional time for EVERYONE! I can't help but remember the good times back in 86'......Ed saying sweet nothings like "I love you so much , you don't know how much you mean to me, stay with me forever" ........of course then I realized he was talking to a bottle of beer..........

Bill Lumbergh
05-03-2004, 04:11 PM
"HELLO BBBAAAABBBBYYYYYYY!"

DLR_EngineRoom
05-03-2004, 04:50 PM
I cannot believe the shit i am reading over there. One guy had a post about who is gonna cry when vh comes out .

Musicmann buddy.....read that guy's words, literally. When VH COMES OUT....as in out of the closet about their true 'musical relationship' since 1986, he'll cry.

We fans over here at the Army post will also cry, but it will be from laughing so hard.

ZahZoo
05-03-2004, 05:29 PM
I find this thread amusing... y'all quit picking on the younger kids will ya? oh wait... most of you grew up with Van Hagar just like they did and were too young to have known what Dave was all about cept for your history lessons provided by us old geasers.

I see this as more of a generational thing... us baby-boomers grew up with strong male images on black & white TV's in the 60's... Gunsmoke, Rifleman, Bonanza, etc... even our cartoon guys were tough like Popeye.

Most of you generation X,Y,Zer pussies grew up with Big Bird, Mr Rogers and Gilligans Island. So it's just natural for y'all to cry like girls cause you were taught that it's ok to be sad in the neighborhood...

cwsmith17
05-03-2004, 05:34 PM
Yes there is. The fucking guy must be the biggest tool ever for posting shit like that.

The only shit I read comes from this site. Why wast time elsewhere?

Brett
05-03-2004, 05:34 PM
I've already said 80% of this forum hasn't seen DLR-led VH live. I was born in 1971, (saw VH in 1984 at age 13) I'll fucking go to the mat that anyone born after that year never saw DLR-era VH live.

And don't tell me you were 8 running off to VH shows in 1984. Bullshit.

cwsmith17
05-03-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
I find this thread amusing... y'all quit picking on the younger kids will ya? oh wait... most of you grew up with Van Hagar just like they did and were too young to have known what Dave was all about cept for your history lessons provided by us old geasers.

I see this as more of a generational thing... us baby-boomers grew up with strong male images on black & white TV's in the 60's... Gunsmoke, Rifleman, Bonanza, etc... even our cartoon guys were tough like Popeye.

Most of you generation X,Y,Zer pussies grew up with Big Bird, Mr Rogers and Gilligans Island. So it's just natural for y'all to cry like girls cause you were taught that it's ok to be sad in the neighborhood...

Your a fag. I hope I can meet you one day to murder you.

Brett
05-03-2004, 05:37 PM
He happens to be right.

ZahZoo
05-03-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by cwsmith17
Your a fag. I hope I can meet you one day to murder you.

Name the time and place... I'll be there.

cwsmith17
05-03-2004, 06:02 PM
ZahZoo you have got to realize that anyone can be a David Lee Roth fan. Who cares if your 100 years old and witnessed the jazz age?

Lou
05-03-2004, 06:04 PM
Someone says they're going to CRY at seeing a Van Hagar show, and particularly some pussy solo Hagar song.

CRY folks. You have got to be kidding me.

Brett
05-03-2004, 06:32 PM
Lube, who cares? Why would it affect your life one way or the other what someone else does?

Lou
05-03-2004, 06:37 PM
Why are you gonna cry too when Van Hagar comes to the Staples Center?

I don't care what some Spammy fan does, I just can't help but be amazed. kennyboy joked about them crying during When It's Love, and now someone literally says he's gonna cry during the show. I can't believe that Spam fans are really that bad. You're gonna tell me you don't find this laughable? Yeah right.

ZahZoo
05-03-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by cwsmith17
ZahZoo you have got to realize that anyone can be a David Lee Roth fan. Who cares if your 100 years old and witnessed the jazz age?

I never said you can't be a Dave fan if you were too young to have experienced it... I just poke fun at those who talk with such authority about something they were too young to have experienced.

So tough boy... You threatened my life. I'm calling you on it. Time and place anywhere in the country... name it. No joke...

Brett
05-03-2004, 07:09 PM
Zahzoo I've tried this it doesn't work. I even made it easy for Louie, I was actually going to be driving right through Philly, but he never responded my offer to be Mr. Tough Guy to my face.

Brett
05-03-2004, 07:12 PM
No Lube, it's that I don't really think about it or care. You have a lot of fucking issues dude, so of course everything that everybody does bothers you.

Lou
05-03-2004, 08:18 PM
Brett I have no interest in wasting my time meeting you. I'm not trying to be a tough guy, you just irritate the shit out of me.

VH LINKS SUCKS
05-03-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Brett
Zahzoo I've tried this it doesn't work. I even made it easy for Louie, I was actually going to be driving right through Philly, but he never responded my offer to be Mr. Tough Guy to my face.

Hey fag boy, I'll meet you face to face! Everyone else here thinks your
shit and you continue to post here, go figure. And saying shit to Lou like that proves what kind of a jagoff you really are! You fucking pussy.

Brett
05-03-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Brett I have no interest in wasting my time meeting you. I'm not trying to be a tough guy, you just irritate the shit out of me.

Great the feeling is so mutual it's not even funny. Of course you don't want to say it to my face, you're a puss. I give you the perfect opportunity, but you'd rather hide behind your keyboard. I have no desire to meet some tool in Philly on my vacation either, but you seem to have a lot to say to me and about me, so why not say it to my face?

rustoffa
05-03-2004, 09:39 PM
It's on like donkey kong!
(mad props to Catfish)

pete
05-03-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
Hey fag boy, I'll meet you face to face! Everyone else here thinks your
shit and you continue to post here, go figure. And saying shit to Lou like that proves what kind of a jagoff you really are! You fucking pussy.

"This is Homo. The only way I know"
LMFAO
This is a passionate human being!!

Lou is cool and so are you!!!

LOL

MUSICMANN
05-03-2004, 09:52 PM
Well Brett, i was born in 68, and i seen the mighty VH in 1984 also. The only reason i go to the links is for amusement only. VH back in the day stood for kickass music and partying. I know these guys are not twentysomething anymore. You can always drop the wildlife but keep the fucking music rocking and on the edge, and you wouldn't have pussy fans wanting to cry over your songs. Remember this, Ed rights the music but Sammy writes the gay ass lyrics to them. And another thing, Was it my imagination or did Ed say after Sammy left that he hated Sammy's lyrics. I think him and Al were pissed about the song Amsterdam. Weren't they born there and felt like the lyrics degraded the place?

Lou
05-03-2004, 10:07 PM
Great the feeling is so mutual it's not even funny. Of course you don't want to say it to my face, you're a puss. I give you the perfect opportunity, but you'd rather hide behind your keyboard. I have no desire to meet some tool in Philly on my vacation either, but you seem to have a lot to say to me and about me, so why not say it to my face?

Tell you what Brett, when are you coming here? Where are you vacationing? I have a new job starting May 17th about an hour away from my house and I'll pretty much be working every day of the week except some Saturdays. And believe me it doesn't get me pumped up to spend one of my few days off to meet you.

I really only have one problem with you, and that is your desire to control and dictate at your site and even here. To tell people what to think, to determine who's qualified to be a Van Halen fan and who isn't. Granted it's your site and yes you can do whatever the hell you want, but it doesn't not make you a jerk to ban people who have opposing opinions or people that feel they're being unfairly treated over there. I think once FORD said something bad about the L.A. Lakers and you edited the post or banned him or did something harsh. Your site has ZERO freedom of expression unless it's worshipping Eddie.

thefive
05-03-2004, 10:25 PM
This tough guy-meet you here has to go. Its gay and it is stupid.

Chris
05-03-2004, 10:29 PM
I must admit, when I heard Sammy was back, a tear almost rolled down my cheek. I couldn't believe Dave wasn't coming back and Sammy was. :D

Lou
05-03-2004, 10:31 PM
Yeah you know, I'd be crying if someone told me there was a Van Halen reunion, and didn't say who the singer was, and I bought tickets to see it. Anyone out of the loop would assume that a "Van Halen reunion"=DLR as the singer.

"When It's Love" and "Love Walks In" (the two worst Hagar songs in my opinion) are confirmed as being in the setlist. Is that not pathetic?

Chris
05-03-2004, 10:39 PM
Up here in TO the promos they are playing on the radio are mostly Sammy singing Dave songs live. From what I remember they start out with Why Can't This Be Love? then Right Now and then they play Jump, Panama, Eruption and a couple other Dave songs with Sammy singing them live.

That's lame in my books.

I can go to see Van Halen at the ACC and sit in a box. I turned the seats down. My buddy and me decided to go to the cottage for the long weekend instead.

Fabulous Shadow
05-03-2004, 11:01 PM
Wow tough room! I must say the idea of anyone crying at a Van Halen concert is pretty... um... metro...for lack of a nicer word and I'm a girl! Now Hallmark commercials, thats another story.

For the recore there are not alot of pussys at the forums... Females are not welcome there unless you agree to pleasure the mods.
(I dont mean Brett, I respect him, I don't mean Top Timmy, He's gay)

VH LINKS SUCKS
05-03-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Lou
I really only have one problem with you, and that is your desire to control and dictate at your site and even here. To tell people what to think, to determine who's qualified to be a Van Halen fan and who isn't. Granted it's your site and yes you can do whatever the hell you want, but it doesn't not make you a jerk to ban people who have opposing opinions or people that feel they're being unfairly treated over there. I think once FORD said something bad about the L.A. Lakers and you edited the post or banned him or did something harsh. Your site has ZERO freedom of expression unless it's worshipping Eddie.

Fucking right Lou! Excellent point about this pussy and this asshole's desire to dictate and control what people should or shouldn't say at that dump.
But it isn't what this asshole does with his website but rather what kind of person he truly is. He's an ignorant, self-centered piece of shit, lowlife, with a problem anyone else has when you disagree with him. So therefore, he'll ban you to prove he has some kind of ego to feed.
Freedom of speech? Only here are you able to speak your mind on a rock and roll band. That's right, it's only music and we all have a passion for a rock band. The difference from one site to another is the person who runs the site. You have an open-minded, carefree guy like Lou who agrees to disagree and won't ban a pro Hagar fan when they make a point. On the other hand, unless you are a control freak or a self-centered son of a bitch like Norton, you will be banned for a comment that he disagrees with. It's more than that though with this fuckjob and like you said Lou, you can't express yourself with other Van Halen fans and is the case with the links, Van Hagar fans, unless you mention only Eddie Van Halen since Norton has his head so far up Ed's ass, your comments mean shit.

Norton, your a big man making threats to Lou you fucking wuss. You actually know where Philly is you dumb ass? Your area is fucking Sesame Street compared to Big Bad Philly you fucking moron. If you go to Philly maybe you'll get a Philly Cheesesteak shoved up your ass in honor of Sammy Hagar. Knowing you, you'd probably enjoy it too.

Do yourself a favor fag, and stay there with the rest of the dirtbags with your fun in the sun and your wannabe moviestars and aids infected porn stars.

LOU, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR....BAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER ONCE AND FOR ALL FOR EVERYONE!

Norton, you obviously grew up a spoiled little fucking brat from Cali and didn't get enough shots to the head the way you treat people you scumbag.

NOW FUCK OFF LOSER!

Lou
05-03-2004, 11:31 PM
I can't ban anyone and even if I could, I wouldn't. The only people who get banned here were those idiot spammers a couple of weeks ago sucking up the bandwidth of the board.

See here's the thing--I think Van Hagar fans are dopes, nitwits, and morons, totally devoid of any sense of humor. But nevertheless unlike at the Links, people with opposing viewpoints can say whatever they want. They'd better be prepared to take the heat, but they can do so. They won't be banned. And also this is a ROTH site. It's not a generic "Van Halen" site (with "Van Halen" meaning Eddie by himself). So what do you expect Brett? Do you expect people to agree with Sam fans? Do you expect a Van Hagar reunion NOT to piss Roth fans off? Do you think that it's out of line that Roth fans should have a site of their own, where the premise is that you're a Roth fan? Personally I think the back and forth flaming is the best part about a site like this--livens things up and clears the air.

Bottom line, if people want to be passionate, they should be allowed to be passionate--whether it be positive OR negative thoughts. If people want to debate, let them debate. Who the hell cares what kind of name calling goes on. I personally think that shit is hilarious. If you're really that offended by words on a screen to the point where you want your moderators to ban people, you're pretty thin skinned. What are you afraid Eddie will see some negativity and then you won't get backstage passes to this stupid, most pointless "reunion" in rock history?

Have fun at the Van Hagar show. Enjoy Eddie's playing, well the few songs that won't be on keyboards anyway.

Brett
05-04-2004, 12:40 AM
Lou you have no idea who's been banned and for what, so stop believing everything you read on here. I would think you'd be smart enough after all this time on these VH boards to know that people flat out make stuff up and exaggerate everything about everybody and every situation.

If I was such a tyrant, people would have left a long time ago, I'd be talking to myself over there.

Lou you don't know shit about me, you just talk shit. FORD was banned because he didn't like the Lakers? LMFAO! You really believe that? I mean are you that stupid Lou? You can't be. I guess I better ban the ENTIRE forum because NOBODY on there likes the Lakers. LOL, like I care.

Brett
05-04-2004, 12:51 AM
Well Brett, i was born in 68, and i seen the mighty VH in 1984 also. The only reason i go to the links is for amusement only.

Why else would you go to ANY message board, except for amusement.

Yes you were 16 in 1984, not 13 like I was. And I was barely 13 at that. Anyway anyone who tells me they saw a Dave era show and was born after 1971, I would be very skeptical. Because I didn't see anyone younger than me at that 1984 show.

Fabulous Shadow
05-04-2004, 12:51 AM
Brett, I have no problem with you telling these fine people YOUR version of why I was banned.

Was it because I thought Kobe was guilty and you didn't?
Was it because I started a happy birthday thread for myself?
Was it because told you Seen and DIF to fuck off?

Really what was it that I did that was so bad that it caused you to ban me and my friends?

I'm not trying to be cheeky here, I'd really like to know.

MUSICMANN
05-04-2004, 01:15 AM
No Brett, I come here for having fun and talking about the greatest band ever VH (with Dave ). Over there i find amusement because of all the pussy threads they post. My god, talking about what Ed is wearing or what color this shirt is , Fuck do the people over there see a rock band, or while they are not at the forum their watching queer eye for the straight guy. It's one thing to have your views on who should be fronting the band and a particular song they like, but going into some of the crazy shit they talk about is right out gay. I think if the band even looked at some of those posts, they would pull the plug on the sight. Here we talk about how great the music was and how much those four guys have do for rock-n-roll. Over there they talk about their inner child and how a song makes them want to cry and shit like that!!

MAX
05-04-2004, 01:16 AM
Attack at will but I fucking hate Hagar and I've let it be known from day one at The Links. I've talked plenty of shit and never been fucking banned. There is just a line that isn't crossed. I think it's called fucking COMMON SENSE AND RESPECT!!! It's Brett's site and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. I like hanging in Non-Music there and I like talking Halen here. I don't see the problem?

Also, I'm only a fucking pussy at heart and don't play me any ballads with my Halen!!!!

Brett
05-04-2004, 01:16 AM
Whatever you say dude. The band doesn't give a shit about any web site, so who cares.

Lou
05-04-2004, 01:29 AM
You know what Brett? I remember the day I got banned, and you took offense to me calling Sammy Hagar "Sambo." You can't handle that? God you're weak.

Brett
05-04-2004, 01:32 AM
Whatever you say Louie.

FORD
05-04-2004, 01:38 AM
Sheep can't handle the truth. Sammy sucks and so does Shaq. End of story.

Brett
05-04-2004, 01:39 AM
Shaq does suck ass, and take Gary Payton back too FORD!

MAX
05-04-2004, 01:44 AM
Can we have Molone back as well? LOL!

Brett
05-04-2004, 01:45 AM
No we'll keep Malone, at least he tries.

thefive
05-04-2004, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Sheep can't handle the truth. Sammy sucks and so does Shaq. End of story.

Ah are you serious Ford about Shaq? If that is your opinion that is okay? But are you saying it jokingly or are serious? Thats a bold statement.

Brett
05-04-2004, 01:49 AM
Oh he's serious, and dude Shaq does suck now, hard to argue with him. There's no question he's getting pretty worthless out there. Makes 2% of his free throws, that's pretty fucking useless.

thefive
05-04-2004, 01:54 AM
Oh he's serious, and dude Shaq does suck now, hard to argue with him. There's no question he's getting pretty worthless out there. Makes 2% of his free throws, that's pretty fucking useless.

He doesn't suck. You gotta be joking. Everyone wants to play with him.
When that Kobe trading news this season was going on. Iverson and so many others said "Kobe is crazy , all of us would kill to play with Shaq".

thefive
05-04-2004, 01:55 AM

Shaq has always struggled with his free throws.

Brett
05-04-2004, 01:59 AM
Dude I'm a diehard Laker fan, but he's not the old Shaq anymore. The free throwing is unacceptable for a hall of fame player. He's costing them games, because you absolutely cannot go to him at all near the end of games. He's hurting the team, and it always comes down to Kobe bailing them out. Who cares what Allen Iverson says, nobody wants to play or coach the guy, what does that say about him?

Anyway I think we got off track a little here, not that I mind discussing hoops. :)

Brett
05-04-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by thefive
Shaq has always struggled with his free throws.

Hell dude, he's shooting 20% from the line!?!? 20%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would take 50!!!!!! I would take 45 at this point. 20%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was 63% last year, and over 70% in the playoffs.

thefive
05-04-2004, 02:24 AM
Dude I'm a diehard Laker fan, but he's not the old Shaq anymore. The free throwing is unacceptable for a hall of fame player. He's costing them games, because you absolutely cannot go to him at all near the end of games. He's hurting the team, and it always comes down to Kobe bailing them out. Who cares what Allen Iverson says, nobody wants to play or coach the guy, what does that say about him?

Anyway I think we got off track a little here, not that I mind discussing hoops. :)

It is not just iverson that said that.
Are you really a die hard laker fan? I know this has nothing to do with it because you can be a fan of any team and not live in the city. Do you live in CA? Any way I am going to look into Shaq's stats lately and the season.

thefive
05-04-2004, 02:34 AM
Here is Shaq's stats for the season 2003 and 2004. His points per game average is 21.5. I say that is really good.
http://www.nba.com/lakers/stats/2003/index.html

Brett
05-04-2004, 02:36 AM
Bro, I was born and raised in LA, I grew up on Laker basketball. I live and breathe Laker basketball. My family use to rearrange family vacations so I'd never miss the Finals in the 80's. I'm the ultimate Laker homer, I even cheered during the horrible Randy Pfund years after Magic retired when Sedale Threatt was the best player on the team. I cried liked a pussy when fucking Ralph Sampson threw that prayer in in '86, and I remember the Memorial Day Massacre against the Celtics in '85, where the Lakers finally beat the Celtics at the Garden to win the title. Dude trust me, I'm a fan. :)

Dude trust me, you don't want to look at Shaq's recent free throw stats. He's something like 16-57 in the playoffs from the line.

Brett
05-04-2004, 02:39 AM
Well 21.5 is a career low, but I let that slide because of Malone and Payton being there. But it's not his scoring average anyway, I could care less about that. It's his free throws, it's his hustle, it's his defense awareness, it's his intensity. It's a lot of things that he used to do well, that he doesn't anymore. He's not the intimidator he used to be, he doesn't scare teams anymore. He's a step slower in a lot of areas, and it's hurting the team.

thefive
05-04-2004, 02:46 AM
Well I am a die hard laker fan. Been one since 1979. I wish I got into it earlier but just didnt my bad. Any way yeah I know what your saying about his free throws but to say that Shaq sucks is just not true. its better to say he is struggling but to say Shaq sucks is just insane.

thefive
05-04-2004, 02:47 AM
So are you rooting for the lakers this year? or another team?

thefive
05-04-2004, 02:48 AM
LOL we are getting way off the subject. from this thread. LOL

Brett
05-04-2004, 02:50 AM
Dude I'm praying, not rooting, they're gonna have a hard time against San Antonio. But I'm hopeful something will wake them up. I don't really think Shaq sucks, I'm just frustrated with him at times. I guess I wish the old Shaq would show up for this series, because they need him.

And yes we are a bit off topic. :)

VH LINKS SUCKS
05-04-2004, 03:46 AM

And yes we are a bit off topic. :)

That's because..................

Bill Lumbergh
05-04-2004, 03:51 AM
Hey I'm a Warriors fan..........what are these "playoffs" everyone keeps talkin' 'bout?

Brett
05-04-2004, 01:33 PM
My sympathies Billy. Could be worse, you could be a Clippers fan. :)

Fabulous Shadow
05-04-2004, 02:10 PM
Wrong topic boys... Somebody move this shit to non music! *wink*

VH LINKS SUCKS
05-04-2004, 06:06 PM
My sympathies Billy. Could be worse, you could be a Clippers fan. :)

Listen to this degenerate scumbag wannabe basketball fan who's daddy probably dragged his ass to a game, if that. You know scumbag, you are so much of a fucking hypocrite that you threaten someone on here like LOU and if anything of that nature happens on your shithole of a webpage, you'd ban someone without a doubt.

Let's hear your improbable and predictable bullshit now asshole.
Tough guy, you still making that road trip through Philly? Didn't think so pussy.

Fabulous Shadow
05-04-2004, 06:33 PM
Listen to this degenerate scumbag wannabe basketball fan who's daddy probably dragged his ass to a game, if that. You know scumbag, you are so much of a fucking hypocrite that you threaten someone on here like LOU and if anything of that nature happens on your shithole of a webpage, you'd ban someone without a doubt.

Let's hear your improbable and predictable bullshit now asshole.
Tough guy, you still making that road trip through Philly? Didn't think so pussy.

Not true VHLS- He would only ban you for that if it was directed at himself or one of the mods...

ZahZoo
05-04-2004, 06:38 PM
Basketball is a sissy sport...

Brett
05-04-2004, 06:43 PM
How dare you sir!

VH LINKS SUCKS
05-04-2004, 06:49 PM
How dare you sir!

Fabulous Shadow
05-04-2004, 06:55 PM
Het Brett and ZZ why dont ya take this over to VHF since your both members there! Use your own bandwidth for this kind of trash talk! *wink*

Lou
05-04-2004, 06:59 PM
I'm actually pretty big NBA fan, I follow the whole league, not just the Sixers, but man these playoffs are terrible so far. And this is the time of year I really enjoy the most as a sports fan because you have a sports smorgasbord pretty much every night in April and May. But these NBA playoffs have really, really sucked this year and I'm not just saying that because the Sixers aren't in them. That's a JOKE that a first round matchup is still going on when second round matchups have commenced. How long will the Pacers have sat out? 2 weeks?

Brett
05-04-2004, 07:01 PM
The East is pretty weak man. It's top heavy...you got Detroit and Indiana, and then everyone else.

ALinChainz
05-04-2004, 07:09 PM
Wilt Chamberlin sucked at free throws too.

Ben Wallace sucks at free throws.

Many greats did, and do.

Brett
05-04-2004, 07:14 PM
Ben Wallace ain't Shaq first of all (a great defensive player!), and even he's shooting them better than Shaq!

Now Wilt never shot 20%, I don't care how bad he got.

Shaq of course is one of the greats, but 2-13, 2-16, 3-13 is costing the Lakers games, because you absolutely cannot go to him with the game on the line. He made such improvements last year and has take a total 180 this season.

pete
05-04-2004, 07:21 PM
Lou you have no idea who's been banned and for what, so stop believing everything you read on here. I would think you'd be smart enough after all this time on these VH boards to know that people flat out make stuff up and exaggerate everything about everybody and every situation.

If I was such a tyrant, people would have left a long time ago, I'd be talking to myself over there.

Lou you don't know shit about me, you just talk shit. FORD was banned because he didn't like the Lakers? LMFAO! You really believe that? I mean are you that stupid Lou? You can't be. I guess I better ban the ENTIRE forum because NOBODY on there likes the Lakers. LOL, like I care.

well, believe every word I posted. I was banned before I ever posted.

ALinChainz
05-04-2004, 07:22 PM
Ben Wallace ain't Shaq first of all, and even he's shooting them better than Shaq!

Now Wilt never shot 20%, I don't care how bad he got.

Shaq of course is one of the greats, but 2-13, 2-16, 3-13 is costing the Lakers games, because you absolutely cannot go to him with the game on the line. He made such improvements last year and has take a total 180 this season.

No, Wallace is not Shaq. But he is Detroit's best defender, and arguably the league's best defender, and they have to make the decision to leave him in or take him out at crunch time too. I'm not dumb enough to compare them as players, but the situations are similar.

The Lakes are only down a game to the Spurs, hardly time to sweat it yet.

I'd rather try to win with him than without him, regardless. Who are they going to go with instead at crunch time? He is still a force in the middle, and without him, the lane is open. He gets the opponents big men in foul trouble too.

Maybe it will take some blown free throws at crucial times to get him to work on them more, but until then, every team in league would try and work with his poor FT%. Lakers have won some rings with him.

Fabulous Shadow
05-04-2004, 07:26 PM
Can you take the sports talk to the sports page so we can get back to baggin on eachother! hehehe!!!!

Brett
05-04-2004, 07:29 PM
Who do they go to in crunch time? Dude Kobe, every single time, he takes 90% of the shots in the last two minutes of every game. It would be nice if they could go consistently to Shaq again because he's making 50-60% of the foul shots.

Ben Wallace is a great defender, no argument there. I think the big difference is like you said, the Lakers can't afford to lose him in the middle, plus when he's playing well, he's still the best option on offense. But with the game on the line, there's no way the Lakers are ever going to go to anyone but #8.

They should have won that first game, they played a great third quarter to surge ahead and then just fell apart in the 4th. Not sweating it, but 4th quarter collapses like that scare me.

ALinChainz
05-04-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Can you take the sports talk to the sports page so we can get back to baggin on eachother! hehehe!!!!

oops ...

Yeah dudes, take it to the sports forums. ;)

seenbad
05-04-2004, 07:32 PM
But with the game on the line, there's no way the Lakers are ever going to go to anyone but #8.

I can vouch for that.:mad: Fuckin bryant. Bastard asshole.:mad:

Brett
05-04-2004, 07:34 PM
I still got that game Tivo'd seen, Ruben Patterson's reaction on that first one is pretty fucking funny.

seenbad
05-04-2004, 07:36 PM
I still got that game Tivo'd seen, Ruben Patterson's reaction on that first one is pretty fucking funny.

Fuck you.

ALinChainz
05-04-2004, 07:36 PM
I hear ya Brett, just all the "Shaq sucks" , and I'm thinking, "damn, wish we had him, crap free throws and all."

Shaq claims to get fouled everytime he touches it, so guess it's good they don't call them all.

ALinChainz
05-04-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
I can vouch for that.:mad: Fuckin bryant. Bastard asshole.:mad:

Agree.

He is the major ball hog, an all-timer.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm pushing for GUILTY.

Brett
05-04-2004, 07:40 PM
HAHA you bitter fuckers, you know he's the best player in the NBA. :)

Shaq doesn't exactly suck, I'm just more frustrated with him this year I guess. I really thought he'd have a massive season, being that he had lost weight was healthier for the most part. I guess I just have to face the fact that he's on the downside of 30 now.

seenbad
05-04-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Agree.

He is the major ball hog, an all-timer.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm pushing for GUILTY.

fuck yes. Raper. Guilty as hell (unless he really does want to test the waters on that free agency and Portland is an option, in that case, the bitch is an untrustworthy slut ho)

Fabulous Shadow
05-04-2004, 07:59 PM
GEEZE some of you guys are moderators and Brett you run a board of your own! Can you take this to the right forum so the rest of us can get back to enjoying the ass kickin!

seenbad
05-04-2004, 08:18 PM
anyways, five, you actually think shaq has been a force that's helped the lakers this year? ugh. He was HORRIBLE this year. Just the amount of potential that he left behind last year should embarass the punk ass out of the league. MAJOR under achiever. If there was an award for that, you just know he'd win it.

POJO_Risin
05-04-2004, 10:38 PM
LMFAO...this thread was killing me...wondering what the fuck it was doing in here...

impressive ignorance on everyones part to save a thread and move it to the appropriate place...

Now onto business...

I think it's an incredible statement that Shaq isn't even considered a threat at the end of a close game because of his free throw shooting...just an incredible statement...

I was watching that game on Sunday...knowing that the only way LA could slow SA down was to get the ball into the post...which they couldn't do because Shaq would have killed them...they put Bowen on Kobe...and he didn't smother him...but when you are losing momentum...Bowen is incredible at forcing you to take bad shots...shots out of the norm...

The Lakers only shot in this damn series is to get a big lead in the fourth...or pray that Kobe will slice and dice them with a great defender on him...

Any thoughts on this free throw business...I mean...you hear tons of philosophies on why he blows...from laziness (which I can't fathom...I can't fathom that O'Neil doesn't work on his shot like mad)...to psyche...to arc...to health...

Obviously...anyone in the sports business knows that it's more than likely psyche...with pieces of all the other crap...

It's incredible to me to fathom that Shaq is a liability at the end of a game...hardly the sign of one of the greats of all time...which he is arguably considered...

thefive
05-04-2004, 11:50 PM
Yeah that is strange Lou. But I am still enjoying b-ball.

thefive
05-05-2004, 12:02 AM
You guys are tripping me out what your saying about Shaq. And Brett now you admit he doesn't suck. flippin LOL Shaq rules!!!!! Dave is a Shaq fan too.

seenbad
05-05-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin

Any thoughts on this free throw business...I mean...you hear tons of philosophies on why he blows...from laziness (which I can't fathom...I can't fathom that O'Neil doesn't work on his shot like mad)...to psyche...to arc...to health...

Obviously...anyone in the sports business knows that it's more than likely psyche...with pieces of all the other crap...

[/B]

I would attribute it mostly to laziness. The fact is, he was way better the last two years. He sucks now. What that means is that the potential is there. He's done it before. If he's done it before then why wouldn't he be able to do it again? He's lacking the discipline necessary to bring himself back to that level. He had a special coach specifically for that last year if I remember correctly. It seemed to be working. I remember games where he would hit 70 percent. You could go to a guy at the end of a game with that percentage. Not 20. He blows.

POJO_Risin
05-05-2004, 01:11 AM
lmfao...

Yeah...I haven't heard much about it...the special coach...this year...which leads me believe that he doesn't do it...

Hell Seen...50% would be alright to goto at the end of the game...

fucking 20 though...pathetic...just pathetic...

I think you are seeing what happens when the fat get fatter...

he's got his freaking rings...the extra effort is gone...

Lou
05-05-2004, 01:31 AM
I don't know, it seems like Shaq hasn't shown up for the regular season and has just winged it since his first championship. That first championship year 1999-00 when they went 67-15 or whatever, they were dominant (although lucky against Portland when Portland CHOKED big time). Then in 2001 they half-assed the regular season but truly dominated the playoffs. 2002 again, they half-assed it and got lucky when Horry hit the game-winner against Sacramento. 2003 they winged it and it finally caught up with them. This year, they winged it again--4 straight years--and guess what, it'll catch up with them again.

Shaq and the Lakers just have this disregard for the regular season. The Lakers and him used to be good enough to take it light during the regular season and then just turn it on in the playoffs but they're not anymore. I think Shaq is out of shape to tell you the truth, I don't think he's been that well conditioned the last couple of years. So to sum it up--yeah he got lazy. You just can't keep half-assing the regular season and then expect to be fine for the playoffs.

thefive
05-05-2004, 01:35 AM
But remember that Dave is a Shaq fan.

Va Beach VH Fan
05-05-2004, 07:31 PM
Interesting topic transition fellas, what's next, the Middle East ??

POJO_Risin
05-05-2004, 07:37 PM
Rumor has it Va...sand...lots of sand...

but they can shoot free throws...

Brett
05-05-2004, 07:44 PM
Shaq swears he practices his free throws, in fact players have said he stays after and shoots 200-300 of them. I don't get it it. He has regressed so badly this season.

Lou
05-05-2004, 07:46 PM
Yeah but does he practice them correctly? That might be the problem. He never seems to have a consistent shooting stance or technique.

POJO_Risin
05-05-2004, 07:56 PM
Shaq swears he practices his free throws, in fact players have said he stays after and shoots 200-300 of them. I don't get it it. He has regressed so badly this season.

Yeah...I heard that as well...the story really hasn't changed from year to year though...

who knows what it is...and at this stage of his career...I don't think it's ever going to change...

it really puts the Lakers at a disadvantage as the game wears on...

who would have ever thunk that Tony Parker would be eating up Payton...

This could be his coming out party...

Brett
05-05-2004, 08:08 PM
Gary Payton is a whiny crybaby, dude sulks all game long. He can't even keep Parker in front of him. It's pretty sad when Derek Fisher is a better alternative than Gary Payton.

The Lakers are famous for letting average point guards look like the second-coming of MJ. Mike Bibby, Tony Parker come to mind.

I said before, Shaq's inability to make free throws makes him pretty useless on the court in the final minutes of games, because you absolutely cannot go to him anymore.

POJO_Risin
05-05-2004, 08:17 PM
We'll see what happens tonight...the Lakers have to sneak this game out...or it's over and out...

WARF
05-05-2004, 08:19 PM
Yo pojo... check your PM.... it's trade talk time!

POJO_Risin
05-05-2004, 08:43 PM
I checked...as you know...I'll poke around...and see if there is anything there...

Va Beach asked for the same guy...and offered up a bit more than that though...and I said no...;)

BigBadBrian
05-06-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by thefive
Seriously there is a post that says that he's going to cry?

There's another one asking if people are going to wear earplugs. I think they should................not for the noise levels, but that shit Van Hagar shit is bound to do damage to one's brain. :gulp:

BigBadBrian
05-06-2004, 09:28 AM
I've already said 80% of this forum hasn't seen DLR-led VH live. I was born in 1971, (saw VH in 1984 at age 13) I'll fucking go to the mat that anyone born after that year never saw DLR-era VH live.

And don't tell me you were 8 running off to VH shows in 1984. Bullshit.

Brett, I remember you saying on the Links that you never saw VH with Dave live. Did you suddenly get a flashback? Hmmm? :gulp:

Brett
05-06-2004, 07:10 PM
I've never said that.

If anything it's the one thing I'm proud of, being 13 and having seen DLR and VH as my first concert.

Brett
05-06-2004, 07:11 PM
It's over and out Poj.

VH LINKS SUCKS
05-06-2004, 07:26 PM
I've never said that.

If anything it's the one thing I'm proud of, being 13 and having seen DLR and VH as my first concert.

Sure asshole, at the age of 13 I bet you have such fond memories of seeing Van Halen!:rolleyes:
So being a Hagar fan explains who you think Van Halen would have made it without Dave, I see fuckhead.
Well having seen Van Halen since the WACF Tour till 1984, that was the true state of seeing Van Halen live, not the bullshit you hype up now, dick!

VH LINKS SUCKS
05-06-2004, 07:33 PM
Good Old Days!http://www.classicvh.com/images/gallery/The_Gallery/The_Band/VHStudio.jpg

pete
05-06-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Brett, I remember you saying on the Links that you never saw VH with Dave live. Did you suddenly get a flashback? Hmmm? :gulp:

He's right! When I was 8 I saw QUEEN - 1978

MAX
05-07-2004, 02:52 AM
Sure asshole, at the age of 13 I bet you have such fond memories of seeing Van Halen!

Hey captain happiness,

First off, thanks for not posting a fucking picture of a dick in your post!!! Anyway, my first concert was also Halen in 1984 when I was 13. I thought Dave was a fucking tard before seeing VH Live in '84. The only VH album that I owned prior was Diver Down and I was too young to get Dave's brilliance. I went for Eddie and also that my Dad scored front row tix to a record sold out show in SLC at the time, I think it was twenty minutes?

Ironically, Brett is about a week or so younger than myself and it's ironic that we both saw Van Halen live at the same age, first concert, etc. Anyway, to answer your question about being 13 and having fond memories I'll answer you since my first VH experience is so similar to Brett's that it freaks me out!!! The Capricorns of 1971 lucked out with Halen in 1984!!!

FUCKIN' A!!!!!! I remember the show like yesterday and I still have my stub in mint condition!!!! Like I said, I went cos I lucked out and wanted to see Eddie but Dave ruled and converted me to Rothism. So, yes at 13 years old there was a significant impact!!!!

How many times were you lucky enough to see the REAL Van Halen buddy?

POJO_Risin
05-07-2004, 05:26 PM
I see this thread is dangerously close to moved out of this forum again...

I've played the Devil's advocate long enough to the original reason why this was brought into this forum...the Lakers and their chances...

I can't see the Lakers coming back from 2 down...doesn't seem possible...but I CAN see it possible that the Lakers dangle 2 wins in a row at home...I can't see anyone stopping Parker from running the team...but if the Lakers can win the home games...watch out for the steal in game five back in SA...

again...no realistic...but possible...

I still say SA in five...but...I'd like to see it go 7...

VH LINKS SUCKS
05-10-2004, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey captain happiness,

First off, thanks for not posting a fucking picture of a dick in your post!!! Anyway, my first concert was also Halen in 1984 when I was 13. I thought Dave was a fucking tard before seeing VH Live in '84. The only VH album that I owned prior was Diver Down and I was too young to get Dave's brilliance. I went for Eddie and also that my Dad scored front row tix to a record sold out show in SLC at the time, I think it was twenty minutes?

Ironically, Brett is about a week or so younger than myself and it's ironic that we both saw Van Halen live at the same age, first concert, etc. Anyway, to answer your question about being 13 and having fond memories I'll answer you since my first VH experience is so similar to Brett's that it freaks me out!!! The Capricorns of 1971 lucked out with Halen in 1984!!!

FUCKIN' A!!!!!! I remember the show like yesterday and I still have my stub in mint condition!!!! Like I said, I went cos I lucked out and wanted to see Eddie but Dave ruled and converted me to Rothism. So, yes at 13 years old there was a significant impact!!!!

How many times were you lucky enough to see the REAL Van Halen buddy?

First off,

Brett's a fucking asshole, End of story on that one!

Secondly, I've seen Van Halen over 30 times and how can you say Dave was a fucking tard before 84? Dave was and will remain the greatest fucking frontman since day one! I thought the 84 tour was great but didn't compare to WACF or Diver Down or Fair Warning tours!

Van Hagar is a fucking joke and a total embarrassment to the legacy of this band! Van Hagar fans are losers for saying that it's not 84 anymore blah blah blah. Well Van Fagar fans don't realize it's not
96' anymore either and Hagar is practically fucking 60 now and NOBODY gives a shit about this band anymore with the exception that a DAVE/VH reunion would have been kick ass!

Did I mention Brett Norton is fag?;)

VH LINKS SUCKS
05-10-2004, 02:54 AM
Gary Payton is a whiny crybaby, dude sulks all game long. He can't even keep Parker in front of him. It's pretty sad when Derek Fisher is a better alternative than Gary Payton.

The Lakers are famous for letting average point guards look like the second-coming of MJ. Mike Bibby, Tony Parker come to mind.

I said before, Shaq's inability to make free throws makes him pretty useless on the court in the final minutes of games, because you absolutely cannot go to him anymore.

Hey you dumb piece of shit wannabe Laker fan did you catch the game tonight, homo?
Yes, you really know basketball, don't you?
You don't know shit about Van Halen and add Basketball and especially Laker Basketball to that!
Shaq-foo ruled tonight dipshit!
And yes, you are a fucking tool, bitch!;)

Fabulous Shadow
05-10-2004, 02:46 PM
OMG!!!!

I have been off line for a few day and this shit is still going on! Ok let mama straighten this all out for ya...

Brett is NOT a fag! Hello... he's married!

Seeing VH with Dave at any age will leave a lasting and memorable impression whether you saw them one time or whether you saw them 30 times.

Van Halen with Hagar does not compare to Van Halan with Roth. They are two COMPLETLY different bands. EVERYBODY knows that!

It's NOT 84 any more nor is it 96. The difference is that Sammy isn't trying to LOOK like it's still 96.

The band is older. WE know it, they know and they are not trying to hide it.

Lakers... Who cares... Ok some of you do... Keep it in the sports page

As for the big dick on VHS post. It really is not something we need to see.

People can be Roth fans, People can be Hagar fans, People can be both and then people can just be Van Halen fans...

seenbad
05-10-2004, 03:33 PM
Lake show isn't over yet it looks like. That was not a win, that was a statement. Shaq playing up to par now? Bout time ya lazy fat bastard.

That's what kills me about him. Why not go 100% the whole year? How lame is that?

Anyways, hopefully the momentum will carry them forward and beyond. I hate the lakers, but I picked them to win in a lamer nba pool thingy and I need the points.

Stupid shaq. Fat bastard.

seenbad
05-10-2004, 03:34 PM
btw, i'm still wondering which 8 songs the five dude will be blessing himself with. lol

Brett
05-10-2004, 03:38 PM
If Shaq played like that every night yes, the Lakers would not be down 2-1 right now. And they would have the home court advantage.

This was a much better Game 3 win than the won they got last year when they fell down 0-2 and came home. This was much more of a statement, and it was nice to see GP play better.

Nice to know they can also stop Parker when they really work on D. I don't mind Duncan getting his (which he didn't anyway), but letting Parker walk to the basket untouched was fucking annoying.

Still hope, need to bring it tomorrow the same way.

POJO_Risin
05-12-2004, 08:24 PM
Alright...2-2...now it gets fun...

Lakers stop Parker...and win both home games...

game five oughta be fun...

Brett
05-13-2004, 03:28 PM
Lakers won't get away with that physical play in SA, the refs will take care of that early.

Dave's PA Rental
05-13-2004, 10:52 PM
I saw the title of this thread and that Brett was the last one to post, so I figured it was a shot at Brett's forums...! Heh.

POJO_Risin
05-16-2004, 11:02 PM
WOW...what can I say...talk about clamping down on the defensive side of it...

I want Minnesota in that other series...but boy it would be fun to see the Kings and the Lakers roll one more time...