PDA

View Full Version : The Random Ramblings of Shaun Ponsonby

Shaun Ponsonby
05-23-2007, 03:16 PM
A lot of people suggesting we stop carrying jokes made by other people. Usaully I'd say "fuck off", but today, for some reason, I think they;'re right. So, I did some soul searching and thought "Who Am I?" and "What Path Should I Follow". And, I realised, that though I am young at heart, I'm old in my head. By that, I mean I hate EVERYTHING (just look at my "10 Reasons To Hate" thread). And I love nothing more than being allowed to just chat bollocks for hours on end-probably why I've latched onto Alan The Panther and LARG for so long. But, no, I'm gonna use this thread to just ramble until I can no longer smell my bowels.

I say that, y'see, because my shit-making organs have been working overtime. Its both a blessing and a curse. I had to shit on a swan yseterday. The day before that I shat on a lampost. The day before that I had a shit in the canal. On Friday, I dabbled in the dark arts and tried raising a small demon in the form of Hitler. Contary to common belief he was actually a good laugh. We had some tea and played Pictionary. But, then I got bored and I ended up having a shit on him too. My shit-making organs are SERIOUSLY working overtime these days.

When I say shit-making organs, I don't mean like Church organs...no, that'd be just plain bizzare. It would be sacreligious for an organ to have a shit during mass. It'd just make the place smell bad. And churches smell bad as it is. And they're cold. And the rate at which our local priest masturbates, it doesn't make for a very nice combination. He does masturbate at an extraordinary rate during mass. It gets particularly disturbing during Christenings. And recently he "mopped up" at a wedding with the bride's veil.

More ramblings are about to come...and so is the masturbating priest by the looks are things (not that I'm looking)

Steve Savicki
05-23-2007, 05:31 PM
James

*crack*

Is that corn I hear?

What the...?

katie
05-23-2007, 05:46 PM
Oh dear Shaun your material keeps getting worse & worse.
Nevermind maybe comedy is not your thing.

BTW - You should have just told Rikk to Fuck Off!
But in hindsight you already know that, nevermind kid live & learn eh.

Shaun Ponsonby
05-23-2007, 05:47 PM
You know, Steve, I could ramble about you. I really could. The way you think more of yourself than others think of you, the way you constantly find fault in everything everybody does, despite the fact that you are clearly a nerd...trapped inside a nerd's body. How else do you explain all the message boards and live journal? This is no worse than your live journal, its my live journal, if you will. ALAN hasn't been mentioned in a long while, so you've decided to try and piss us off another way. I've agreed with you on the fact that if The Pen is to contnue, we have to turn things around. But, its difficult to do that once the people whose lead you have been following leaves the bullshit behind. So whats the point in this thread? The point is me finding my own style. It may take a while, but I think I'll do it. I've already realised my love of rambling like a bumbling idiot, so I'm halfway there. I've always relised that I'm not overly keen with posting pictures (although, I've done a few in my time), so there's another half there. The third half (? or third third I suppose) is what I'm trying to do here.

Could I use a journal? Yes. Am I likely to? No. Why? Why? Well, why not? What do you mean why not? This is becoming stupid. Is it? Stop asking yourself questions. Fine. And I think I've realised I prefer longer posts to others.

Got another remark I don't understand?

Steve Savicki
05-23-2007, 05:53 PM
My apologies if this was a direction to turn The Pen around.

Please be specific in titling your threads like "Pen Turnaround Experiment #1."

Thanks and once again, my apologies. :)

Shaun Ponsonby
05-23-2007, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted By Katie

Oh dear Shaun your material keeps getting worse & worse.
Nevermind maybe comedy is not your thing.

BTW - You should have just told Rikk to Fuck Off!
But in hindsight you already know that, nevermind kid live & learn eh.

This isn't really comedy, Katie, this is more like experimentation with styles.

I feel that I need to start getting my own style rather than copy whatever Bob and Matt and Rikk posted. Not just for the Pen, but for the site in general. With very few people posting in the Pen these days, except, ironically, you and Savicki, who seem to want the forum gone (and, to be honest, I feel that the Pen would be better as a single thread rather than a whole forum), I thought this would be a good place to experiment.

If people read it, they read it. So fucking what. If people don't read it, all the better.

I hope you can understand this.

Just out of curiosity, what should I have told Rikk to fuck off for?

For asking me to join the pen? Cos it was Bob and Matt who invited me when everybody else left it to rot.

Shaun Ponsonby
05-23-2007, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
My apologies if this was a direction to turn The Pen around.

Please be specific in titling your threads like "Pen Turnaround Experiment #1."

Thanks and once again, my apologies. :)

It probably would have been better, but you should know by now that I never keep thing simple.

Except maybe my brain.

Answers on a postcard please.

Steve Savicki
05-23-2007, 06:02 PM
Five (5) stars please.

Shaun Ponsonby
05-23-2007, 06:03 PM
Why do you always put a 5 in brackets?

Steve Savicki
05-23-2007, 06:05 PM
Because that's the professional way of addressing numbers.
Most professionals will tell you that's their two (2) cents.

katie
05-23-2007, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby

This isn't really comedy, Katie, this is more like experimentation with styles.

I feel that I need to start getting my own style rather than copy whatever Bob and Matt and Rikk posted. Not just for the Pen, but for the site in general. With very few people posting in the Pen these days, except, ironically, you and Savicki, who seem to want the forum gone (and, to be honest, I feel that the Pen would be better as a single thread rather than a whole forum), I thought this would be a good place to experiment.

If people read it, they read it. So fucking what. If people don't read it, all the better.

I hope you can understand this.

Just out of curiosity, what should I have told Rikk to fuck off for?

For asking me to join the pen? Cos it was Bob and Matt who invited me when everybody else left it to rot. [/B]

Moan. moan moan just because you do a little bit of housework

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d69/hcanady/youngones_maybe.jpg

Shaun you're pathectic you bleat like a wounded lamb waiting for the final kill.

katie
05-26-2007, 09:10 PM
I'm not usaully a quitter. The only time I've ever given in here is when I put Katie on my ignore list after she called me a paedophile (Thats a place I don't think you should go).

But, I'm tired of the bullshit with The Sheep Pen. And, believe it or not, I have better things to do than continually argue the case for a forum that is clearly washed up and finished unless Rikk personally steps in, which he doesn't seem to want to do.

In the defence of the people who have been here during the last year or so, we did the best we could given the circumstances. And, yes, we probably did latch on to other people's jokes and fads. We were good followers, but not particularly good leaders. And, I keep saying it, but here it is again...what is the sheep pen without sheep?

And, according to Bob's geinocologist, I have a life outside the internet.

I strongly suggest that either the forum goes, but the original thread be kept for prosperity or that somebody takes charge and turns things around. The only person who could do that to the degree og what people want out of the Pen is Rikk.

This is my resignation from the Sheep Pen.

Wawazat
05-27-2007, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Because that's the professional way of addressing numbers.
Most professionals will tell you that's their two (2) cents.

Oh, Benson... Dear Benson, you are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence.

Dan
05-27-2007, 03:20 AM
CAT for Shaun.

BTW....Have you seen My Axe?

Dan
05-27-2007, 03:24 AM
Cos it was Bob and Matt who invited me when everybody else left it to rot.

We must have the same Manager?

BTW......I was too.

Rikk
05-27-2007, 11:41 AM
SHAUN, why do you bother reacting to that leech, Katie? She loves the attention...it lets her avoid her self-loathing to make others angry.

Rikk
05-27-2007, 11:43 AM
I feel that I need to start getting my own style rather than copy whatever Bob and Matt and Rikk posted. Not just for the Pen, but for the site in general.[/B]

Maybe you understand why a line-up of people were bitching about what the Pen has become... Each person should bring something new to it...not just repeat the same joke over and over.

Some idiots have taken that idea so personally...too fucking bad. If they would rather repeat someone else's drivel than come up with their own jokes, then no wonder they're offended.

katie
05-27-2007, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
SHAUN, why do you bother reacting to that leech, Katie? She loves the attention...it lets her avoid her self-loathing to make others angry.

he reacts for the same reason that you do rikky.
You just can't help yourself can ya

Cool!

Unchainme
05-27-2007, 09:09 PM
To Katie..

http://www.bioweb.uncc.edu/1110Lab/notes/notes1/labpics/Penicillium%20notatum.JPG

hideyoursheep
05-27-2007, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
To Katie..

http://www.bioweb.uncc.edu/1110Lab/notes/notes1/labpics/Penicillium%20notatum.JPG

Is that her baby picture?

diamondjimmy
05-27-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by katie
Moan. moan moan just because you do a little bit of housework

I think katie is right! The sheep pen should be closed.

Over & Out

katie
05-27-2007, 09:43 PM
Case closed

Diamondjimi
05-27-2007, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by kuntie
Case closed

You're pathetic....:rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/katietroll.jpg

Romeo Delight
05-28-2007, 01:24 AM