PDA

View Full Version : The whoops i should have covered the pool thread...lol

Ozzy Fudd
05-23-2007, 03:24 PM
Mannn what else can i do wrong,
My dog (Beagle) Polly has a little friend I'll call Rocky (a Grey Squirrel) that visits her in the back yard. when i would put her out in the morning she would always run to the tree and bark like the yard was on fire...i never knew why until i seen them together from my upstairs porch..(which inspired me to buy this digital camera) Polly would share her food and water with this little yearling. they would become good friends i wanted to catch a moment....well that moment never came. doing some work on the Deck and the yard it got to be late so i drank a few Guinness's and kicked back...thought I'll sleep in tomorrow and finish up in the am the next day. OK Polly my eager lil beagle lets go out side at 8 AM i put her on her runner and turned to the deck and got out the stain and shit......What's that shit floating in the bottom of my pool...fuckin kids threw shit in it again i muttered i SHOULDA COVERED IT DAMMIT got out the net and up came Polly's little friend dead she must have jumped from the tree to the pool to Polly every morning so without that cover she hit the water and could not get out and drowned. R.I.P. Rocky

a sad note: Polly still looks for her