PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore Needs to be President

Baby's On Fire
05-23-2007, 08:05 PM
and save the USA from it's impending doom.

If anyone saw Al Gore on Larry King last night and can give one valid argument why he would not be a kick ass president....speak now or forever shut the fuck up.

The guy is articulate, brilliant and to the fucking point. And he seems as genuine in his beliefs as anyone could be, not like these other lying douche bags.

But make it a good and valid argument to the contrary.

FORD
05-23-2007, 09:16 PM
**Busheep crickets chirping**

Steve Savicki
05-23-2007, 10:46 PM
The majority of people thought Gore was to be president 6 1/2 years ago. It's just we can't turn back the time from those fraudulant/broken voting machines.

Nickdfresh
05-23-2007, 11:19 PM
I sincerely hope he runs and prevents that whore from getting the Democratic nod, and thus the presidency...

ULTRAMAN VH
05-24-2007, 01:15 PM
Portland High School Honors Student Takes on Al Gore’s ‘An Inconvenient Truth’
Posted by Noel Sheppard on May 18, 2007 - 14:31.
Here is a story that should make every parent proud, even those on the left side of the aisle.

A high school student up in Portland, Maine, created a website for extra credit in her Honors Earth Sciences class. Called “Ponder the Maunder,” fifteen-year-old Kristen Byrnes took on the subject of global warming, and was eventually asked to examine the veracity of Al Gore's schlockumentary “An Inconvenient Truth.”

In her piece, Byrnes quickly demonstrated what few in the media, especially Gore sycophants Laurie David, Sheryl Crow, and Leonardo DiCaprio, were able to grasp about this farcical film (emphasis added throughout):

Al Gore’s film An Inconvenient Truth does indeed have some correct facts, but as he even says himself, sometimes you have to over-exaggerate to send the message to people:

Q. There's a lot of debate right now over the best way to communicate about global warming and get people motivated. Do you scare people or give them hope? What's the right mix?

A. I think the answer to that depends on where your audience's head is. In the United States of America, unfortunately we still live in a bubble of unreality. And the Category 5 denial is an enormous obstacle to any discussion of solutions. Nobody is interested in solutions if they don't think there's a problem. Given that starting point, I believe it is appropriate to have an over-representation of factual presentations on how dangerous it is, as a predicate for opening up the audience to listen to what the solutions are, and how hopeful it is that we are going to solve this crisis.

http://www.grist.org/news/maindish/2006/05/09/roberts/ (Interview with Grist Magazine’s David Roberts and Al Gore about An Inconvenient Truth)

Al Gore said this, so how are we supposed to know fact from fiction in the global warming debate?

Bravo, Kristen. You’ve quickly pinpointed what folks much older than you choose to ignore.

From there, Kristen quickly debunked many of the claims made by Gore in his atrocity that I suggest the reader take some time with. She marvelously incorporated charts, graphs, figures, and supporting evidence with citations to buttress her arguments.

It is well worth the read.

After her lengthy analysis (once again, I can’t be more hopeful that you will read the entire thing), Kristen marvelously concluded:

It’s easy to see why Al gore’s [sic] movie should not be shown in schools. An Inconvenient Truth is a political commercial that misrepresents a whole area of science. He admittedly uses scare tactics to get people to listen then shows them a professional slide show that blames every thing bad on so called man made global warming.

Al did not make and publicize this movie because he cares; something obvious when you consider his own lifestyle. He did not make this movie to run for president. This movie has grossed over 60 million dollars to date and it hasn’t even made it to cable. Al charges over $100,000 per slide show. But the real money that Al will make is through his new company, Generation Investment Management, a company that seeks to establish the rules and licensing for the new carbon-trading scheme. We have all heard of politicians who lie for money and power; it looks as if Al did not retire after all.

Brava, Kristen! Welcome to the fight.

And, Brava for the name of your website.

For those who didn’t catch it, maunder means to talk in a rambling, foolish, or meaningless way. As such, in this instance Kristen is asking us to ponder Gore’s ramblings.

I couldn’t agree more, and wonder why people in the media with far more education and experience than our dear Kristen refuse to.

Alas, I guess that's what we love about them.

ace diamond
05-24-2007, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
and save the USA from it's impending doom.

If anyone saw Al Gore on Larry King last night and can give one valid argument why he would not be a kick ass president....speak now or forever shut the fuck up.

The guy is articulate, brilliant and to the fucking point. And he seems as genuine in his beliefs as anyone could be, not like these other lying douche bags.

But make it a good and valid argument to the contrary.

his cunt wife and her little organization called the PMRC trying to impose censorship on rock and roll in 1986 with her little "filthy 15" list
in direct violation of the right to freedom of speech,freedom of the press,freedom of expression,freedom of religion...etc guaranteed to all americans in the constitution by way of the bill of rights as stated in the first amendment. the bill of rights,at its' closing has a clause that states "congress shall pass no law abridging nor infringing upon these
inalienable human rights"

i know i am paraphrasing the bill of rights a little loosely,but i am reciting from memory as i have not read the thing in about 15 or 20 years.

i am not a fan of the gop, but i will vote for the gop candidate before i vote for al gore. for the record, i voted for perot in 2000.
i hate al and tipper gore.

now if dee snider were ever going to run for president.........

ULTRAMAN VH
05-24-2007, 01:23 PM
home.earthlink.net/~ponderthemaunder/index.html

The_KiD
05-24-2007, 01:23 PM
Personally I think we need better candidates..

Al Gore? Not a Fan.. Tipper Gore? Even worse

KiD

Steve Savicki
05-24-2007, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by ace diamond
his cunt wife and her little organization called the PMRC trying to impose censorship on rock and roll in 1986
Nothing to be concerned about. All it got was that black & white "explicit lyrics" warning label on albums.

now if dee snider were ever going to run for president.........
Dee supported the Gores.

Rikk
05-24-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Al Gore’s film An Inconvenient Truth does indeed have some correct facts...

Any article that uses the phrase "correct facts" ought to be kinda looked at with embarressment.

Someone should look up the definition of a fact...

FORD
05-24-2007, 02:36 PM
You people need to get the fuck over it as far as the PMRC is concerned. All Tipper ever advocated was lyric sheets and the "Warning" stickers. Most CD's now come with both, and it certainly never hurt the sales of Guns N Roses or NWA. Or the last 20 years of rappers trying to copy NWA, for that matter.

However, the FCC, under the Bush Fraudministration, and specifically during the reign of Colin Powell's son Michael, went on this "decency" rampage, censoring not only Janet Jackson's tits from one Super Bowl, but also, at another Super Bowl, a Rolling Stones song that had been played on the radio for 25 years. The line "You make a dead man cum" was fucking bleeped.

Worse yet, when Pink Floyd took the stage for the first fucking time in a quarter century at Live 8, they censored the word "bullshit", which had been PLAYED ON THE RADIO SINCE 19FUCKING72!!!

Tipper advocated parental awareness. The BCE imposed censorship

There is a very REAL difference. Ask Don Imus, or Herpie and Assrimmie about that.

ace diamond
05-24-2007, 03:42 PM
SAVICKI...WHEN ARE YOU GONNA REALIZE NOBODY GIVES A FUCK
WHAT YOUR STUPID GAY ASS HAS TO SAY.

DEE SNIDER DOES NOT SUPPORT THE GORES.

YOU STUPID FUCK.........GO BACK TO THE GODDAMN SHEEP PEN AND
BOTHER THE VAN GAYGAR SHEEP. AS A MATTER OF FACT.......PUT THAT SHEEP'S DICK BACK INTO YOUR MOUTH AND RESUME SUCK IT.....AND DON'T FORGET TO SWALLOW LIKE A GOOD LITTLE BITCH.
THEN BEND OVER AND LET THAT SHEEP MOUNT YOU LIKE THE PRO THAT WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE-YOU FILTHY SHEEP FUCKING
FAGGOT

Wallyg
05-24-2007, 03:58 PM
Gore's a FRAUD. Bush is a FRAUD. I guess having Gore in would be similar. Instead of wasting money in a war and leaving the southern border open, we'd be talked down to like we were all 4 years old and we could waste the money on environmental stupidity that would make him and all his green friends rich with unproven technology based on a psuedo scientific religion. They're all elite and all corrupt. Who could take listening to that voice of his for 4 years?!?

Rikk
05-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Wallyg
Gore's a FRAUD. Bush is a FRAUD. I guess having Gore in would be similar. Instead of wasting money in a war and leaving the southern border open, we'd be talked down to like we were all 4 years old and we could waste the money on environmental stupidity that would make him and all his green friends rich with unproven technology based on a psuedo scientific religion. They're all elite and all corrupt. Who could take listening to that voice of his for 4 years?!?

:rofl:

ace diamond
05-24-2007, 04:36 PM
HEY SAVICKI......DON'T FORGET TO BLOW THE GOATS AND HORSES WHILE YOUR AT IT......

FORD
05-24-2007, 04:39 PM
Seems Warren the retard brought a friend with him :rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
05-24-2007, 05:22 PM
HEY SAVICKI......DON'T FORGET TO BLOW THE GOATS AND HORSES WHILE YOUR AT IT......

Take your hard-on for Steve Savicki to another forum...

Try one of the many gay "Ban Savicki" threads in Feedcrack...

ace diamond
05-24-2007, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Take your hard-on for Steve Savicki to another forum...

Try one of the many gay "Ban Savicki" threads in Feedcrack...

hey fuckhead.......was i talkin' to you?

i was simply telling that retard savicki to bloody well fuck off, however i was stating in terms of things familiar to him......as well as giving him suggestions to occupy his time so he is not in here driving us all crazy.

nick, what happened to your wicked sense of funny?

Nickdfresh
05-24-2007, 06:05 PM
hey fuckhead.......was i talkin' to you?

Oooooh! Your such a tough guy.

Well princess, I'm a mod here. And if you have gay and violet sex fantasies, go the fuck somewhere else with them, you illiterate punk!

i was simply telling that retard savicki to bloody well fuck off, however i was stating in terms of things familiar to him......as well as giving him suggestions to occupy his time so he is not in here driving us all crazy.

Well, ignoring him is the best option. And I flush his more nonsensical stuff...

But I really don't understand the Savicki hatred. I really don't. He's probably flamed me more than anyone here over the Sheep Pen garbage, and even then it was pretty harmless weirdo stuff that I found, completely unintentionally, funny.

nick, what happened to your wicked sense of funny?

Dude, "your mother blows goats" is like sooooo 9th grade!

I'm waiting for you to ask me to hang with ya' at the roller rink so we can make out with girls and smoke dad's cigarettes you stole...

Baby's On Fire
05-24-2007, 06:16 PM
Not a single valid argument yet. Not even a semi-valid argument.

GORE will WIPE THE FUCKING FLOOR with any other candidate.

On Larry King, they polled and got an 80% + response of people who think Al Gore should run. Not just democratcs, a random sampling people on the street.

If he runs I will bet he has an unprecedented victory margin. A fucking landslide.

ace diamond
05-24-2007, 06:34 PM
Oooooh! Your such a tough guy.

Well princess, I'm a mod here. And if you have gay and violet sex fantasies, go the fuck somewhere else with them, you illiterate punk!

Well, ignoring him is the best option. And I flush his more nonsensical stuff...

But I really don't understand the Savicki hatred. I really don't. He's probably flamed me more than anyone here over the Sheep Pen garbage, and even then it was pretty harmless weirdo stuff that I found, completely unintentionally, funny.

Dude, "your mother blows goats" is like sooooo 9th grade!

I'm waiting for you to ask me to hang with ya' at the roller rink so we can make out with girls and smoke dad's cigarettes you stole...

nick......do your homework.

i did not say anything about anyones mother blowing goats. i would not want someone to say that to me about my mother,so why the hell would it say that?

as a matter of fact.......i was only speaking to savicki.

and i am not a homosexual,and beastiality is just plain wrong.

i called savicki a retard because his posts are for the most part retarded.

the word "gay" means "happy".......look it up in the dictionary.

as to you calling me an illiterate punk.......for one thing i am a metalhead, not a punk rocker.

secondly........i do now and have always dome quite a large amount of reading.

may i suggest you do not use a word unless you can define it and use it properly. i will cut some slack if the spelling is slightly off.....i am a pretty lenient person.

and i reinstate the question to you,sir........what happened to your sense of humour?

take a breather and cool your jets. there is no point getting all upset.
quit making mountains out of mole hills.........life will become so much more peaceful for you.
it will improve your health drastically to get rid of all that stress.
you poor,poor man.

you need to calm down and relax.
when was the last time you had a vacation?

ace diamond
05-24-2007, 06:35 PM
nick,how old are you?

the reason i am asking is because you are acting like a 2 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

and my father does not,nor has he ever smoked.

my mother used to smoke,but she finally quit.

i quit smoking just last year. when i told my mother i had done,she kept her end of the bargain i made with her. she quit just this year.

and i have not been to a roller skating rink in since 1989.

hell, i haven't been ice-skating since 1994.

in case you are wondering, i will be 30 on july 2nd.

ace diamond
05-24-2007, 07:03 PM

On Larry King, they polled and got an 80% + response of people who think Al Gore should run. Not just democratcs, a random sampling people on the street.

If he runs I will bet he has an unprecedented victory margin. A fucking landslide.

i think you need to go re-read all the post on this entire thread.

i do not care to endure another president that favors trying to deny me my constitutionally protected rights.

i have not forgiven al and tipper gore for trying to infringe upon my inalienable human rights and that of all americans by way of tipper founding the pmrc and al holding congressional hearings in cahoots with his wife to try and infring upon and abridge the freedom of speech
in 1986. the filthy 15 list was an even deeper insult.

i am glad dee snider went in there and made those 2 look like the worthless pieces of fucking shit that they are.

FUCK AL AND TIPPER GORE!TRYING TO CENSOR THE LYRICS IN ROCK MUSIC IS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO THE FIRST AMENDMENT.UNFORGIVABLE.
the warning labels on albums were claimed to be "voluntary" however...it was forced. the only reason that the are there is because dee snider of twisted sister defended free speech. in the end,rock musicans won,and the sticker is just a little cosolation prize. you see, after the 1986 censorship hearings,the gores, losers as always, realizing that dee snider had soundly beaten them,thought that the warning label was another way to get censorship.it backfired severely.
any album that got the label sold like hot cakes as opposed to the ones that did not have a sticker.

while i expect you to as why i am still pissed off after all these years,even though the pmrc failed miserably time and again.....the answer is censorship.
censorship is un-american. censorship is a fascist policy.

this is america,our founding fathers would be disgusted with the state of the nation and the scandals of the various presidencies in the last 50 years.

they would certainly be appaled with the fcc and the pmrc.
that is the very thing the were against. it is not why they went to war to be rid of the english crown.it is not why they founded this country.

it was the very thing they were trying to escape and get away from.

they would, however be very proud of dee snider for opposing al,tipper the pmrc,the federal gov't.......for opposing censorship.

i salute dee snider.

i detest al and tiopper gore. i also detest the family bush. both presidents.

ace diamond
05-24-2007, 07:03 PM

i think you need to go re-read all the post on this entire thread.

i do not care to endure another president that favors trying to deny me my constitutionally protected rights.

i have not forgiven al and tipper gore for trying to infringe upon my inalienable human rights and that of all americans by way of tipper founding the pmrc and al holding congressional hearings in cahoots with his wife to try and infring upon and abridge the freedom of speech
in 1986. the filthy 15 list was an even deeper insult.

i am glad dee snider went in there and made those 2 look like the worthless pieces of fucking shit that they are.

FUCK AL AND TIPPER GORE!TRYING TO CENSOR THE LYRICS IN ROCK MUSIC IS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO THE FIRST AMENDMENT.UNFORGIVABLE.
the warning labels on albums were claimed to be "voluntary" however...it was forced. the only reason that the are there is because dee snider of twisted sister defended free speech. in the end,rock musicans won,and the sticker is just a little cosolation prize. you see, after the 1986 censorship hearings,the gores, losers as always, realizing that dee snider had soundly beaten them,thought that the warning label was another way to get censorship.it backfired severely.
any album that got the label sold like hot cakes as opposed to the ones that did not have a sticker.

while i expect you to as why i am still pissed off after all these years,even though the pmrc failed miserably time and again.....the answer is censorship.
censorship is un-american. censorship is a fascist policy.

this is america,our founding fathers would be disgusted with the state of the nation and the scandals of the various presidencies in the last 50 years.

they would certainly be appaled with the fcc and the pmrc.
that is the very thing the were against. it is not why they went to war to be rid of the english crown.it is not why they founded this country.

it was the very thing they were trying to escape and get away from.

they would, however be very proud of dee snider for opposing al,tipper the pmrc,the federal gov't.......for opposing censorship.

i salute dee snider.

i detest al and tipper gore. i also detest the family bush-father and son

Baby's On Fire
05-24-2007, 07:05 PM
You're an idiot.

What about your constitutional right to privacy, that the BCE has shit all over?

Or doesn't that matter. That's just the beginning; don't even get me fucking started.

ace diamond
05-24-2007, 07:18 PM
actually,the right to privacy i am a big fan of. my point was simply that
i don't care for al or tipper gore, and i have not, nor will i ever forgive them for what they tried unsuccessfully to do in 1986.

the little illegal spying program chimpy has embarked on has me pretty upset and unhappy. i wish they would impeach him already.
he is a viscious and greedy oil tycoon warlord. the local paper where i live is printing up the journals of some of the soldiers that hail from the local area.

one of them said that he feels that both sides(the u.s.a.,taliban,al-qaeda,bin laden)in afghanistan are all fighting for the same warlord.

it is very clear with out this man saying it,but he is pointing his finger at bush and making clear this whole ordeal is black gold greed at it's worst.

ace diamond
05-24-2007, 07:19 PM
the definition of the word "idiot":

dumber than dumb

i am not an idiot.

Nickdfresh
05-24-2007, 07:51 PM
nick,how old are you?

the reason i am asking is because you are acting like a 2 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

and my father does not,nor has he ever smoked.

my mother used to smoke,but she finally quit.

i quit smoking just last year. when i told my mother i had done,she kept her end of the bargain i made with her. she quit just this year.

and i have not been to a roller skating rink in since 1989.

hell, i haven't been ice-skating since 1994.

in case you are wondering, i will be 30 on july 2nd.

My age is in my profile, and do you always devote concurrent posts to one poster?

And yes Savicki is a total interweb weirdo.

Yet, he's actually a savant'i, and has moments of crystal clear intelligence as evidenced in his Hitchworld1969 "Savicki After Dark" series...

And I'm just saying that I'm used to such hatred being reserved for people that are actually pretty malicious. Steve's not, not by any means. There are far worse people that have been here...

Nickdfresh
05-24-2007, 07:54 PM
And back to the thread. Al Gore was already elected in 2000 (:)), well by the popular vote at least.

I think he's got the political skills, clout and brain to unite this nation once again on something other than fear and hatred.

I'd love to see the man run...

Nickdfresh
05-24-2007, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Portland High School Honors Student Takes on Al Gore�s �An Inconvenient Truth�
Posted by Noel Sheppard on May 18, 2007 - 14:31.
Here is a story that should make (you feel retarded)...

Gee Ultragirl, can't even make one post on a thread without:

A.) A patently slanted op-ed

B.) Talking points chain e-mails

C.) Some douche's blog entry

BigBadBrian
05-24-2007, 08:08 PM
And back to the thread. Al Gore was already elected in 2000 (:)), well by the popular vote at least.

I think he's got the political skills, clout and brain to unite this nation once again on something other than fear and hatred.

Like using less toilet paper?

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://www.thegully.com/essays/cuba/elian/imgs/gore_big_mouth.jpg&usg=AFrqEzc0YY1M8hnrhZFFYUuYo6N6eL1hmQ

ace diamond
05-24-2007, 08:29 PM
My age is in my profile, and do you always devote concurrent posts to one poster?

And yes Savicki is a total interweb weirdo.

Yet, he's actually a savant'i, and has moments of crystal clear intelligence as evidenced in his Hitchworld1969 "Savicki After Dark" series...

And I'm just saying that I'm used to such hatred being reserved for people that are actually pretty malicious. Steve's not, not by any means. There are far worse people that have been here...

no nick, i do not always run them concurrently.

as to there being worse than steve,that is true.
my hatred of steve is due to the fact that he is a pest.
i'm not being malicious. i just have a wicked sense of funny.

steve being an idiot savant....that is debatable.
but he does have his rare moments.

ace diamond
05-24-2007, 08:30 PM
i saw your age.......1970.

ace diamond
05-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://www.thegully.com/essays/cuba/elian/imgs/gore_big_mouth.jpg&usg=AFrqEzc0YY1M8hnrhZFFYUuYo6N6eL1hmQ

he won the popular vote, and when the scandal was revealed,decided it was not worth fighting for.

this man has no spine. if he would not fight for justice over the election result in 2000, how in the hell can he be granted the sacred trust of the office of the president of the united states of america?

he simply ran from a fight when he should have fought for truth,justice and the american way.

i have no respect for this man. i will never vote for him.

BigBadBrian
05-24-2007, 08:39 PM
You're an idiot.

What about your constitutional right to privacy, that the BCE has shit all over?

There is no BCE.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
05-24-2007, 08:42 PM

He never said that nimrod. That was someone else. Your talking points lifted from some other conservative blog thinking people laugh at, are running together in your ""primordial atom" of a brain...

BigBadBrian
05-24-2007, 08:42 PM

I won't predict who will win the Dem Nom...my crystal ball is broken.

However, I wouldn't discount an ever-increasingly popular Obama and the Clinton Political War Machine.

ace diamond
05-24-2007, 09:13 PM
There is no BCE.

i never said there was.i only said i am a big fan of it.......the idea.....it would have been nice if it had been included.

pay more attention.

ace diamond
05-24-2007, 09:20 PM
it would have been a wonderful thing if the founding father's had included in the bill of rights a constitutional right to personal privacy.

but considering the times, and the incredible pressure they were under,
i can understand how that got overlooked.

ace diamond
05-24-2007, 09:26 PM
i never said there was.i only said i am a big fan of it.......the idea.....it would have been nice if it had been included.

pay more attention.

to clarify this comment.......a comment was made to me "what about the bce........don't even get me started" and in that person's post was a quip about the constitutional right to privacy.

in my response, i thought that the idea of have personal privacy constitutionally protected would have been great, and i am a fan of that notion.

i never said anything about this "bce" business.

i did have a bit of a rant over the matter of bush and the cia illegally spying on american citizens and that i wish he would be impeached already.