PDA

View Full Version : Rosie O'donnell Vs Elizabeth Hasselback

ELVIS
05-24-2007, 12:58 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Tsou3a6j48"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Tsou3a6j48" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:elvis:

FORD
05-24-2007, 02:08 AM
Hasseltwat: Typical corporate media Bushwhore.

MAX
05-24-2007, 02:28 AM
Hmmmmm.......

Let's see? Elisabeth is sexy, gorgeous, has a strong faith, intelligent, strong, heterosexual etc.

http://www.imgspeakers.com/_images/speakers/HasselbeckElisabeth12A.jpg

http://www.bc.edu/bc_org/rvp/pubaf/chronicle/v13/s23/hasselbeck.jpg

vs.

THIS?!?!?!?!?

A fatass, loudmouth who cannot last at ANY job for more than five minutes?

http://blogs.knoxnews.com/knx/telebuddy/archives/rosie05.jpg

Tough question. Maybe I'm just biased cos I lubbed Lizzy on Survivor and I'm partial to beautiful women of strong faith as opposed to ugly lesbians who hate the world when they've already had everything handed to them?

MAX
05-24-2007, 02:35 AM
BTW, Lizzy kicked Rosie's ass. Typical, Rosie spoutin' off with nothing to back up. :rolleyes:

DrMaddVibe
05-24-2007, 06:35 AM
I thought the same thing Max.

BigBadBrian
05-24-2007, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by MAX
BTW, Lizzy kicked Rosie's ass. Typical, Rosie spoutin' off with nothing to back up. :rolleyes:

Agreed.

I came upon this flippin' channels in my office during a break.

Good stuff.

:D

BigBadBrian
05-24-2007, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Hmmmmm.......

Let's see? Elisabeth is sexy, gorgeous, has a strong faith, intelligent, strong, heterosexual etc.

http://www.imgspeakers.com/_images/speakers/HasselbeckElisabeth12A.jpg

http://www.bc.edu/bc_org/rvp/pubaf/chronicle/v13/s23/hasselbeck.jpg

vs.

THIS?!?!?!?!?

A fatass, loudmouth who cannot last at ANY job for more than five minutes?

http://blogs.knoxnews.com/knx/telebuddy/archives/rosie05.jpg

Tough question. Maybe I'm just biased cos I lubbed Lizzy on Survivor and I'm partial to beautiful women of strong faith as opposed to ugly lesbians who hate the world when they've already had everything handed to them?

I agree with this one also. Rosie likes to play the pitiful, trampled-on, militant lesbian way too much.

BigBadBrian
05-24-2007, 06:50 AM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/125477.jpg

Hardrock69
05-24-2007, 09:34 AM
Goddam, she looks like she has two basketballs on her chest!

Hardrock69
05-24-2007, 09:56 AM
Oh, and I am not going to discuss politics in this thread.

I will just say I agree with Max.

ROSIE O'DONNELL IS A LOUDMOUTH, WORTHLESS SACK OF SHIT WHO GIVES WOMEN EVERYWHERE (ESPECIALLY LESBIANS) A BAD NAME!
:mad:

hideyoursheep
05-24-2007, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Hmmmmm.......

Should she ever shut up, get that Mr. Ed grille filed down and become bi-sexual, I might hit that...

What da fuck was the cackling about, anyway?

None of it made sense.

DEMON CUNT
05-24-2007, 11:42 AM
You stupid neocon monkeys are obsessed with irrelevant Rosie.

I suppose it beats talking about how much it cost you to fill your tank this week.

You live to be distracted from what really matters.

Hardrock69
05-24-2007, 11:47 AM
Pehaps they are, but that doesn't remove the fact that Rosie the She-Man is a fucking KUNT!

matt19
05-24-2007, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Pehaps they are, but that doesn't remove the fact that Rosie the She-Man is a fucking KUNT!

Its true.

Redballjets88
05-24-2007, 12:40 PM
no matter who is right or wrong, rosie got her ass handed to her

Lqskdiver
05-24-2007, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
Should she ever shut up, get that Mr. Ed grille filed down and become bi-sexual, I might hit that...

What da fuck was the cackling about, anyway?

None of it made sense.

You talking about Rosie?!

Your a sick and desperate man!

Lqskdiver
05-24-2007, 12:42 PM
She was basically backpedaling. Her mouth was what got her into this whole mess and many people were disgusted with her insuations.

The_KiD
05-24-2007, 12:55 PM
The Fat Lesbian got beat down by a chick I want to have "Sexy Time" with... I fookin love it..

God I hate all things Rosie...

KiD

VanHalener
05-24-2007, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
You stupid neocon monkeys are obsessed with irrelevant Rosie.

I suppose it beats talking about how much it cost you to fill your tank this week.

You live to be distracted from what really matters.
:rolleyes: WTFever.

By the way, I just paid $70 to fill my tank and Rosie is a fat, stupid piece of dung and should be placed in a leper colony.

FORD
05-24-2007, 02:55 PM
This thread proves exactly everything that I've been saying about the corporate whore media for years.

Sure, there's a physical attractiveness to Lizzie Hasseltwat. I'd put my dick in her mouth just to shut her up if for no other reason.

But if you guys watch this airhead, or the FAUX bimbettes just because you want to fuck them, and THEN accept what they're spewing as the "truth".....

Well, that explains why 28% of this country are still hopelessly clueless :(

Rosie O'Donnell may be many things, but at least she's telling the truth. And that's why the Disneywhores want her silenced.

Cult of Roth
05-24-2007, 03:15 PM
Wait, people were actually listening to what they have to say?

You guys are crazy. When Hassleback is on you mute your TV. When Rosie is on you change the channel. I guess in this case you'd have to put a piece of cardboard up on the left side of your screen, I dunno...

But dammit, whenever you're dealing with celebrities, even c-list celebrities like these, you should discount 95% of what they say as worthless, unless you can get reliable confirmation somewhere else.

I'd bang Liz 8 ways from Sunday, but FORD is right; you gotta shut her up, and there's only one good way to do both at once :blow:

Nitro Express
05-24-2007, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/125477.jpg

Damn. I want to see those breasts bare!

Nitro Express
05-24-2007, 03:29 PM
Rosie generates ratings because people are hoping and waiting for her to piss the wrong person off and have them go ape shit on Rosie with a baseball bat. We live in a complicated age, it would be only a matter of time before Greenpeace and PETA show up because a fat whale is being abused.

Nitro Express
05-24-2007, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by The_KiD
The Fat Lesbian got beat down by a chick I want to have "Sexy Time" with... I fookin love it..

God I hate all things Rosie...

KiD

The problem is by the time you get the Jergens lotion and start cranking one off to the cute chick. The camera cuts to Rosie and you hear her voice and your dick shrivels up giving you a swollen prostate and a blue set of balls.

Nickdfresh
05-24-2007, 05:25 PM
The breasts are an obvious photoshop.

And you queerbates actually watch that feeble show?

hideyoursheep
05-24-2007, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
You talking about Rosie?!

Your a sick and desperate man!

Aww, c'mon!! You got that wrong!....

It's Star Jones Jr. I'm referring to. :p

Nickdfresh
05-24-2007, 08:21 PM
Jesus H. tittie-fucking Christ!

I couldn't even finish watching those two cackling broads droning on and saying nothing. I don't care how big the hooters are on the second-rate quarterback's trophy wife!

DEMON CUNT
05-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by vanhalener
:rolleyes: WTFever.

By the way, I just paid $70 to fill my tank and Rosie is a fat, stupid piece of dung and should be placed in a leper colony.

Wow, such a strong opinion on such a non-issue?

Why do you idiots even care about Rosie?

You neocons are easily led.

Lqskdiver
05-24-2007, 09:31 PM
Demon, I've got one question and one question only:

655,000 Iraqi civilians are dead. Who are the terrorists?

DEMON CUNT
05-24-2007, 09:32 PM
Demon, I've got one question and one question only:

That is a question for the children of Iraq.

Lqskdiver
05-24-2007, 09:35 PM
That is a question for the children of Iraq.

Unless your name is Abu, numbnuts, I'm not asking an Iraqi child.

I'm asking you.

DEMON CUNT
05-24-2007, 09:37 PM

I'm asking you.

Look at the simple little neocon trying to set a trap for DC.

Do you enjoy quoting Rosie? Are you a fan?

Lqskdiver
05-24-2007, 09:41 PM
Look at the simple little neocon trying to set a trap for DC.

DODGE

FORD
05-24-2007, 09:44 PM

Anyone whose name can be found as a signator on any of the documents on this website. (http://www.newamericancentury.org)

Lqskdiver
05-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Nice...who are tools of the terrorists?

FORD
05-24-2007, 09:50 PM
Nice...who are tools of the terrorists?

FAUX "news", Mush Limpdick, Glenn BecKKK, Michael "Savage" Weiner, Lizzie Hasseltwat, etc.

Lqskdiver
05-24-2007, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by FORD
FAUX "news", Mush Limpdick, Glenn BecKKK, Michael "Savage" Weiner, Lizzie Hasseltwat, etc.

DODGE

You still have not given me a direct answer to Rosie's question.

Who was she referring to when she said who are the terrorists.

Lqskdiver
05-24-2007, 09:56 PM

Seshmeister
05-24-2007, 10:01 PM
Well now I know what hell would look like.

Strapped into a seat watching those two on a big plasma screen for eternity...

Seshmeister
05-24-2007, 10:03 PM
Oh, and I am not going to discuss politics in this thread.

I will just say I agree with Max.

ROSIE O'DONNELL IS A LOUDMOUTH, WORTHLESS SACK OF SHIT WHO GIVES WOMEN EVERYWHERE (ESPECIALLY LESBIANS) A BAD NAME!

She's not entirely useless.

She serves one function.

I'm going to use her next time I'm having sex rather than trying to remember the players names of my teams title winning team from 2004...

There is a danger of course I'll lose my horn completely though...

matt19
05-25-2007, 12:24 AM
Rosie is a good for nothing twat im sorry. Honestly all she does is whine, I could give a fuck if she is a lesbian. She is obviously very difficult to work with, and I dont give a fuck who you are she wont let anyone respond without running her fucking mouth over them. The only way you would get a word in with her is to toss a twinkie across the stage while you made your point.

DEMON CUNT
05-25-2007, 12:50 AM
DODGE

matt19
05-25-2007, 01:01 AM
Let him be he has a fat assed, loud mouthed, bull dyke fetish. :)

DEMON CUNT
05-25-2007, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by matt19
Let him be he has a fat assed, loud mouthed, bull dyke fetish. :)

Rosie probably reminds him of his mommy.

FORD
05-25-2007, 02:39 AM
I think the Busheep are jealous because Rosie gets more pussy than they do.

ELVIS
05-25-2007, 02:45 AM
Tell us how much you get...

MAX
05-25-2007, 02:49 AM
Oh dear, you guys have me all wrong if you think for one second that I watch the fucking "View!!!" :rolleyes: I'd much rather be put under in a dentists chair than watch/listen to a group of hens babbling about whatever. *yawn*

Until this thread, I didn't even know that Elisabeth was a conservative. I just liked her on Survivor a few years back. Regardless, my political beliefs seem to be more along the lines of hers so good on her. However, don't clump me in with everyone else cos you don't know mine cos I rarely, if ever discuss them on here. lol :)

I just think O'Donnell is a loudmouth, spoiled, lesbian celebrity who enjoys beying cuntroversial cos she has no talent (obviously) to back up as to why her fifteen minutes still remain... I also don't dig her adopting children (much like Angelina Jolie) like she's collecting stamps. That broad has always made me wanna throw up.

MAX
05-25-2007, 02:59 AM
Oh and btw.

I just Googled her and found the unaltered tit shots. I don't recall them being this large on Survivor? Maybe these were taken after she had her kid?

http://deansplanet.com/images/celebs/broads/elizabeth_hasselbeck/elizabeth_hasselbeck-rack_02.jpg

http://deansplanet.com/images/celebs/broads/elizabeth_hasselbeck/elizabeth_hasselbeck-rack_03.jpg

Oh and FORD, although I'm not an avid listener, I have cought Michael Savage's show from time to time. I recall you insunuating in another thread that he's a pillowbiter. Is that true? Regardless, I'd much rather listen to Sean Hannity. :D

MAX
05-25-2007, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Rosie generates ratings because people are hoping and waiting for her to piss the wrong person off and have them go ape shit on Rosie with a baseball bat. We live in a complicated age, it would be only a matter of time before Greenpeace and PETA show up because a fat whale is being abused.

Now THAT'S friggin' funny and oh sooooo true!!! LMAO!!! :D

MAX
05-25-2007, 03:07 AM
I think the Busheep are jealous because Rosie gets more pussy than they do.

Naw... If this is the "pussy" to which you were referring, I'll pass. :uck:

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00111/Boy_George_og_Rosie_111679a.jpg

In all seriousness, how sweet... :rolleyes:

http://www.glennbeck.com/picoftheday/02-27-04-pod.jpg

ELVIS
05-25-2007, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by MAX

Until this thread, I didn't even know that Elisabeth was a conservative. I just liked her on Survivor a few years back. Regardless, my political beliefs seem to be more along the lines of hers so good on her. However, don't clump me in with everyone else cos you don't know mine cos I rarely, if ever discuss them on here. lol :)

As soon as you let it be known around here that you lean to the right, even the slightest, you're labeled as a Busheep...

Take it as a compliment my friend...

I haven't posted in this forum for months. I say one thing and the name calling fools jump on me...

At least FORD and Sesh still have class, as they can intricately argue points with blowing a gasket and spewing hatred...

Oh well, no big deal...

They're just afraid of us...

ELVIS
05-25-2007, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Naw... If this is the "pussy" to which you were referring, I'll pass. :uck:

LMAO!

MAX
05-25-2007, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
As soon as you let it be known around here that you lean to the right, even the slightest, you're labeled as a Busheep...

I haven't posted in this forum for months. I say one thing and the name calling fools jump on me...

At least FORD and Sesh still have class, as they can intricately argue points with blowing a gasket and spewing hatred...

Oh well, no big deal...

Thanks for the kind words and I consider you a friend as well. :)

Sure, I have my own beliefs and they are ones that I feel strongly about. I'm a proud Christian and my views have always been significantly more to the right. I was raised that way and I value them. I've been a registered Republican for many years and I'm proud of it. :D Also, it does not mean that I'm some clone that believes, agrees nor thinks what all on the right do. No, you see, there's this pesky little habit that I've always had called THINKING!!! Hence, I read, educate myself, decide what I deem best for myself, family and loved ones and I go with it.

However, I've never been one to stand on some moral pulpit and tell everyone that they should agree with my beliefs. The point being, these people aren't going to change what I think, I'm not going to change what they think and that makes it a dead issue and moot point. It is fun to push people's collective buttons from time to time but that's just the way it is. lol

I'll also agree regarding both FORD and Sesh. I think they're both standup guys even if they're missing a few screws in the old dome. :p
Then again, aren't we all in some ways? :o

ELVIS
05-25-2007, 07:23 AM
Yep...:)

Hardrock69
05-25-2007, 11:33 AM
Wow..kuntie got to meet Rosie The Man!

hideyoursheep
05-25-2007, 01:19 PM
Wow..kuntie got to meet Rosie The Man!

WHO HAS THE FATTEST FINGERS?

Rosie O'donuts or Bi-curious George

WACF
05-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Right...Left...NeoCon....Moonbat...who gives a fuck.

Rosie has been drinking some strange Kool Aid...

Nickdfresh
05-26-2007, 09:03 PM

Oh well, no big deal...

Actually, you started with the names first, Elvira...

Don't let facts get in the way.

kennyboy
05-26-2007, 09:09 PM

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6236/061108bushrumsfeldcheneeq3.jpg

http://www.businessinnovationinsider.com/images/2006/08/al_qaeda.jpg

Redballjets88
05-26-2007, 09:19 PM

Oh well, no big deal...

aint that the truth, this demon cunt guy makes me steer away from this thread, i remember when you could have a civil coversation on here with only the occasional insult, demon cunt has no idea how to discuss a point, even though i feel that FORD is crazy, at least he backs up his points

DEMON CUNT
05-26-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
aint that the truth, this demon cunt guy makes me steer away from this thread, i remember when you could have a civil coversation on here with only the occasional insult, demon cunt has no idea how to discuss a point, even though i feel that FORD is crazy, at least he backs up his points

Ahhhh, poor Redballsacks!

Feel free to add me to your ignore list if the DEMON CUNT is too much for you to handle.

Redballjets88
05-26-2007, 09:29 PM
Damn demon good job proving my point.

and make fun of my name all you want b/c your idiocracy is truly shown through your name

DEMON CUNT
05-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Damn demon good job proving my point.

and make fun of my name all you want b/c your idiocracy is truly shown through your name

Again Redballs, feel free to utilize the ignore feature if you find the truth to be so frightening.

frets5150
05-26-2007, 09:39 PM
This thread proves exactly everything that I've been saying about the corporate whore media for years.
Sure, there's a physical attractiveness to Lizzie Hasseltwat. I'd put my dick in her mouth just to shut her up if for no other reason.

Shes all ready for you.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/nn.jpg

:blow:

Terry
05-26-2007, 09:51 PM
If these two celebrity nitwits are representative of political discourse in the media these days, we're in big trouble.

frets5150
05-26-2007, 09:58 PM
Elizabeth Hasselback gave me both a headache and a hardon at the same time.

:(

Redballjets88
05-26-2007, 10:01 PM
Again Redballs, feel free to utilize the ignore feature if you find the truth to be so frightening.

what truth, the only truth i know is that you a total retard with out the cognative ability or testicular fortitude to back up any statment you make, so therefore you make half-witted remarks. but i mean whatever makes you feel good about yourself my friend

DEMON CUNT
05-27-2007, 04:43 AM
what truth, the only truth i know is that you a total retard with out the cognative ability or testicular fortitude to back up any statment you make, so therefore you make half-witted remarks. but i mean whatever makes you feel good about yourself my friend

Go ahead and point me to one of my "statements" which lack the back up that your high standards require, Einstein.

Please do not confuse what I present as facts for what I present as opinions. You can tell the difference, right?

I do have the "cognitive" ability to know that "with out" is one word. Do you, Redballsacks?

DEMON CUNT
05-27-2007, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by Terry
If these two celebrity nitwits are representative of political discourse in the media these days, we're in big trouble.

Cheers to that!

John Stewart addresses that very issue on CNN's Crossfire:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aFQFB5YpDZE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aFQFB5YpDZE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Rikk
05-27-2007, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Elisabeth is sexy.

No, she isn't. She's plastic-looking and not sexy, unless Church-pushing retard is what raises dicks these days.

Originally posted by MAX
Elisabeth is gorgeous.

Honestly, dude, I think she's fucking ugly.

Originally posted by MAX
Elisabeth has a strong faith.

A faith in religion and patriotism through hatred.

Originally posted by MAX
Elisabeth is intelligent.

Now that's a laugh. She's a hypocritical, contradictory douchebag.

Originally posted by MAX
Elisabeth is strong.

How is she strong? Is THE VIEW a hard-line debate program?

Originally posted by MAX
Elisabeth is heterosexual.

Who cares? I don't give a shit if she keeps a dick in her mouth time to time. Christ, I wish she had one in her mouth more often because then she would shut the fuck up.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eat-the-press/Don't-Hassle-The-Beck-thumb.jpg

MAX
05-27-2007, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Rikk

LMAO!!!

Well, she's no Margot Kidder right? :p

http://entimg.msn.com/i/150/Movies/Actors4/Kidder_Marg55015232_150x200.jpg

Regardless, I think Elisabeth is friggin' cute. :D

ELVIS
05-27-2007, 10:38 PM
So do I...

Nickdfresh
05-28-2007, 10:27 AM
I think she'd be hot with one of these:

http://weblog.timoregan.com/uploaded_images/ballgag-728802.JPG

Then again, cackling self-rightious cunts don't do much for me...

WACF
05-28-2007, 11:17 AM
That is my exact feeling on Rosie...

Really...when ya think about it...why the fuck does anyone care about these people's opinions and why do they matter anyways.

DEMON CUNT
05-28-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by WACF
Really...when ya think about it...why the fuck does anyone care about these people's opinions and why do they matter anyways.

Because Rosie is on the official agenda.

I watched me some Hannity and Colmes this past week and they went on and on and on about this as if it were something really important.

That is why these Conservative dummies are obsessing about a fucking bullshit daytime woman's show. The talking points have been issued.

Rosie's big mouth is a distraction for the right so they can avoid talking about the bloodshed they once celebrated, the billions of dollars missing in Iraq, the half a dozen Gonzales scandals, etc.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2236/foxbreastsmju5.gif

ELVIS
05-28-2007, 02:47 PM
Well, a large number of women vote these days, and for many of them, their main source of information is from shows like The View...

DEMON CUNT
05-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Well, a large number of women vote these days, and for many of them, their main source of information is from shows like The View...

So, by attacking Rosie, you are somehow looking out for the "large number of women vote these days" who cannot make up their own minds?

Lame.

What do you base this information on? Have you studied the "large number of women vote these days" demographics on media consumption?

Double lame.

With all due respect, ELVIS, I am calling bullshit on your "large number of women vote these days" theory.

ELVIS
05-28-2007, 03:02 PM
I don't like Rosie O'donnell at all, but when did I attack her ??

All I did was post the thread...

DEMON CUNT
05-28-2007, 03:10 PM
I don't like Rosie O'donnell at all, but when did I attack her ??

All I did was post the thread...

Technically, you didn't attack her. However, this thread has provoked attacks on both Rosie and Elizabeth.

Why did you post this?

ELVIS
05-28-2007, 03:18 PM
Because, when I stumbled on it on wednesday night it made me laugh, so I thought i'd share...

FORD
05-28-2007, 03:24 PM

Which makes you question why ABC/Disnazi put an airhead like Dizzy Miss Lizzy on there in the first place, doesn't it?

Unless you have been paying attention ever since Peter Jennings kicked the bucket and you know that ABC now has complete and total Bushwhores in an anchor chair of every single program on their network.

I've never watched the View. Not even out of curiosity or boredom when I was home sick or whatever. Hell, there's already a choice of the 700 Club or Jerry Springer at that time of day, and that's all the rightwing trailer park mentality I need.

ELVIS
05-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Haha...:D

scamper
05-28-2007, 07:06 PM
Which makes you question why ABC/Disnazi put an airhead like Dizzy Miss Lizzy on there in the first place, doesn't it?

It makes me wonder why anyone would let Posie show her face in public. She needs a muzzle...a really big muzzle.

DEMON CUNT
05-28-2007, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by scamper
She needs a muzzle...a really big muzzle.

Right away, Hugo Chavez! Grab a smaller one for that blond right wing screecher while your at it.

Sgt Schultz
05-29-2007, 02:08 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/thorphalanx/rosie.jpg

BigBadBrian
05-31-2007, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
No, she isn't. She's plastic-looking and not sexy, unless Church-pushing retard is what raises dicks these days.

A faith in religion and patriotism through hatred.

Now that's a laugh. She's a hypocritical, contradictory douchebag.

How is she strong? Is THE VIEW a hard-line debate program?

Geez, another misinformed liberal bonehead joins the fray. :rolleyes:

Guitar Shark
05-31-2007, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz

:lol:

Lqskdiver
05-31-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz

Shit, she shaves her neck hairs!

Funny, how "poor dumb Elizabeth" was so effective in her argument that Rosie refused to return. Blame ABC or anyone else you want, bottom line it was her rheteoric that got her to quit.

I'll be honest, Liz in no way is the pillar of the GOP community. But Rosie stuck her nect far enough for even someone like her to chop it off.

ODShowtime
05-31-2007, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Agreed.

I came upon this flippin' channels in my office during a break.

Good stuff.

I wouldn't consider your toll booth to be an "office".

ODShowtime
05-31-2007, 07:03 PM

I'm asking you.

What a retarded question. And you think you're so smart :rolleyes:

There's at least 4 different factions fighting for control in the power vacuum that WE created.

ODShowtime
05-31-2007, 07:11 PM

Oh well, no big deal...

I don't know about everyone else, but I insult you because you deserve it based on your posts here.

And honestly, I don't think you're a very good judge of class.

FORD
05-31-2007, 09:26 PM

If you voted for Chimpy in 2000, you could have just been horribly mis-informed. Or simply robbed, if you lived in Florida.

If you voted for Chimpy in 2004, after everything he had done to damage the country (and other countries) then you were a Busheep.

And if you STILL support Chimpy even now, then I question your very claim on sanity.

Judas IsKerryot wasn't my first, second, third, or even fourth choice for President. But he could have SLEPT THROUGH the last 2 1/2 years and have done far less damage than the BCE has continued to do to this country.

matt19
05-31-2007, 09:30 PM
What if you couldn't vote in 2000. And voted for bush in 2004

FORD
05-31-2007, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by matt19
What if you couldn't vote in 2000. And voted for bush in 2004

Matt, you have come a long way since you started posting here. That proves you are learning from your mistakes, which is more than I can say for some.

Voting for Chimpy in 2004 was still a bad thing though :(

DEMON CUNT
05-31-2007, 09:35 PM
Shit, she shaves her neck hairs!

Funny, how "poor dumb Elizabeth" was so effective in her argument that Rosie refused to return. Blame ABC or anyone else you want, bottom line it was her rheteoric that got her to quit.

I'll be honest, Liz in no way is the pillar of the GOP community. But Rosie stuck her nect far enough for even someone like her to chop it off.

Oh hey, you get to declare the one that you agree with the winner of this historic and very important argument. Such a badge of honor you! Enjoy that.

You sure know a lot about these irrelevant talk show hosts. Do you got this on your Tivo?

So you think that Rosie might get her head chopped off for speaking up? Enjoying her freedom? Like in Saudi Arabia?

http://globalfire.tv/nj/graphs/beheaded.jpg

matt19
05-31-2007, 10:15 PM
Matt, you have come a long way since you started posting here. That proves you are learning from your mistakes, which is more than I can say for some.

Voting for Chimpy in 2004 was still a bad thing though :(

I think that I wasn't as informed by myself as I was by family last time, right now I am making my own decisions.