PDA

View Full Version : Sick of the Bullshit

Shaun Ponsonby
05-24-2007, 06:32 AM
I'm not usaully a quitter. The only time I've ever given in here is when I put Katie on my ignore list after she called me a paedophile (Thats a place I don't think you should go).

But, I'm tired of the bullshit with The Sheep Pen. And, believe it or not, I have better things to do than continually argue the case for a forum that is clearly washed up and finished unless Rikk personally steps in, which he doesn't seem to want to do.

In the defence of the people who have been here during the last year or so, we did the best we could given the circumstances. And, yes, we probably did latch on to other people's jokes and fads. We were good followers, but not particularly good leaders. And, I keep saying it, but here it is again...what is the sheep pen without sheep?

And, according to Bob's geinocologist, I have a life outside the internet.

I strongly suggest that either the forum goes, but the original thread be kept for prosperity or that somebody takes charge and turns things around. The only person who could do that to the degree og what people want out of the Pen is Rikk.

This is my resignation from the Sheep Pen.

Wawazat
05-24-2007, 06:55 AM
The motion was defeated.

The_KiD
05-24-2007, 06:57 AM
Wow...

KiD

katie
05-24-2007, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby

I'm not usaully a quitter. The only time I've ever given in here is when I put Katie on my ignore list after she called me a paedophile

http://www.eamel.net/images/crying-baby.jpg

Shaun stop fucking bleating and turn the light off on the way out

LMFAO!

This is my resignation from the Sheep Pen.

Thank fuck for that Bye!

Wawazat
05-24-2007, 07:03 AM

In the defence of the people who have been here during the last year or so, we did the best we could given the circumstances. And, yes, we probably did latch on to other people's jokes and fads. We were good followers, but not particularly good leaders. And, I keep saying it, but here it is again...what is the sheep pen without sheep?

Most of all, WE had fun here, each any everyone of those squealers can just kiss my ass.

Troll, Alias, Nerd go fuck yourselves, talk about the good old times all you want, doesn't mean shit to me.

Anonymous
05-24-2007, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Wawazat
Most of all, WE had fun here, each any everyone of those squealers can just kiss my ass.

Troll, Alias, Nerd go fuck yourselves, talk about the good old times all you want, doesn't mean shit to me.

You know, this IS what it boils down to...

But hey, some people can't see others laughing without getting upset.

I say fuck 'em.

With a fucking spanner, as is.

Cheers! :bottle:

Wawazat
05-24-2007, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
You know, this IS what it boils down to...

But hey, some people can't see others laughing without getting upset.

I say fuck 'em.

With a fucking spanner, as is.

Cheers! :bottle:

SHAUN ! SHAUN ? :D

Shaun Ponsonby
05-24-2007, 08:08 AM
Hey...leave my spanner out of this.

By the way, Zat, I want that back some day.

Wawazat
05-24-2007, 08:33 AM
Talkin' good times.

:D

Shaun Ponsonby
05-24-2007, 08:35 AM
Youi can tell em, we'll be havin' good times
Damn good times...

katie
05-24-2007, 08:48 AM
http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~adoption/images/pgillus/unwanted.jpg

Shaun thinking about life outside the pen

Wawazat
05-24-2007, 08:52 AM
That's the difference, Shaun thinks.

Fuck off Schlampe

katie
05-24-2007, 11:04 AM
That's the difference, Shaun thinks.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u206/Paddy_031/laughingkk.jpg

COOL!

binnie
05-24-2007, 11:28 AM
Katie, I think enough is enough now.......

Wawazat
05-24-2007, 11:35 AM
cool, bla bla, look at me i'm full of shit, bla bla, stalker bla bla, cool, bla bla and so on ad so on

And YOU qoute Lincoln

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

:rolleyes:

Rikk
05-24-2007, 11:51 AM

There is nobody talking about good times. But if someone talks about a sorry state of affairs, and people get angry enough to say fuck you, then that's too bad.

I'll say this: if the Pen were at the strength it should have been at, if some people had enough faith in what they were doing, then the talk of seeming outsiders as to what's going on would not have been strong to bring about all these resignations. Y'know how many times in the past some posters would start threads calling for the closing of the Sheep Pen, including old Penners? But it usually amounted to nothing. I step in and say it sucks that the Pen now goes after STEVE instead of some of the heights it used to reach and it escalates to a fight in which a few Penners are resigning. That says something about its current state.

There are a few angry folks. It's understood.

SHAUN, if you really want it better, give me an idea on how. It's not that there aren't some old Penners behind me who want a chance at sprucing the place up again...

I guess we just need a reason and maybe a chance to clean it up again. But I sure ain't doing the shit myself and it really needs a purpose.

Steve Savicki
05-24-2007, 12:06 PM
Hey Shaun,

If you want to make any forum better, you have to start thinking positive. And that positivity starts with you. ;)

Rikk
05-24-2007, 12:56 PM
Now that's the kind of upbeat thinking I'm talking about.

The SAVICKI REVOLUTION has begun.

katie
05-24-2007, 06:21 PM
Shaun you're a star, now shine!

Cool

katie
05-24-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by binnie
Katie, I think enough is enough now.......

I don't give a flying fuck what you think Binnie

Rikk
05-24-2007, 06:52 PM
http://www.binarydeathtrap.com/Resources/Herpes/ugly%20girl.jpg
"Hey everyone look at me!!

katie
05-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
http://www.binarydeathtrap.com/Resources/Herpes/ugly%20girl.jpg
"Hey everyone look at me!!

You look fucking terrible Rikk
Sort yourself out man pronto!

muppet

Isaac R.
05-24-2007, 09:17 PM
I guess we just need a reason...

Look, I realize that no one gives a fuck what noob's think,
but it seems to me that the statement above, right there, is the whole problem.

No "sheep" to go after, so attention was turned to other targets.

Peeps didn't want to see the place die and did the best they could to keep it going. No fault in that.

Wawazat
05-25-2007, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Isaac R.

Peeps didn't want to see the place die and did the best they could to keep it going. No fault in that.

Exactly 100% correct.

Since July 2005 when i signed in, the Pen to me was:

Bob, Shaun, Pussy, Soul Reaper, Dan, Matt, GA, binnie with occasional guest appearances jumping in.

Not past time heros who never show up at all !

Like i said before, WE had fun here, maybe others too maybe not, who cares.

I don' have issues with anybody else though, well ok maybe Max lmao :D

And fucking nerds spamming the pen with meaningless links or drivel(thx Max) oh well , is this some stupid test ?

Let's find the holy grail, gimme good reason babe, gimme good reason :rolleyes:

Dan
05-25-2007, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Isaac R.

You have been a Good Friend to The Sheep Pen.

Thank You from The Sheep Pen Crew.

Dan
05-25-2007, 03:41 AM
Where's My Axe?

binnie
05-25-2007, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by katie
I don't give a flying fuck what you think Binnie

Well, I don't know why you've decided to turn on me, all I've tried to do is calm things down.

If creating controversy is how you want to spend your free time, then so be it.

Life is just too short....

Dan
05-25-2007, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Well, I don't know why you've decided to turn on me, all I've tried to do is calm things down.

If creating controversy is how you want to spend your free time, then so be it.

Life is just too short....

She needs to have a Bath and Shave her back.

Shaun Ponsonby
05-25-2007, 07:40 AM
SHAUN, if you really want it better, give me an idea on how. It's not that there aren't some old Penners behind me who want a chance at sprucing the place up again...

To be honest with you, I would go back t a single thread in non.

The way I see it, the problems started when the novelty of the forum wore off.

Other than that...there is a problem...cos it all seems to have been done before.

Rikk
05-25-2007, 09:28 AM
To be honest with you, I would go back t a single thread in non.

The way I see it, the problems started when the novelty of the forum wore off.

Other than that...there is a problem...cos it all seems to have been done before.

The problem wasn't just that there were no ideas...

Obviously, the footsteps shit didn't help. It was a concerted effort to fuck the Pen up. It was kinda pathetic to attack from the side instead of head on. But it killed the spirit of the old crew...or at least some of 'em. I stayed on for a couple of months and then left the site cuz I was bored of the site.

This is so very interesting that this criticism of the Pen by a few old-timers and other names at the site has turned into this bitter OLD vs. the NEW. I didn't even realize how personally some of you took the Pen.

I didn't even reclaim the fucker, in so many words. I just stated that it sucks now. Don't even blame one particular name, though I can think of at least one old-timer that never had any creative juices to get any fucking thing going in the entire history, but hey...a cha cha cha, huh? But that's hardly blame-worthy.

SHAUN, the thread would be as dead as the forum. If it's just a thread, who will read the fucker? It's stuck on one topic and other topics can't be found. The thread is a thread...mostly quick jokes now. If it ain't a forum, why even have the thread? That sure won't be the Pen anymore.

Thing is, I really don't care enough at this point. I didn't point anything out to take the Pen back...I did it to point out that at least a majority of the site see it as a dying joke.

But if anyone has any creative ideas for it exiting (beyond it being a fucking thread), then go for it.

And remember this: not one fucking person has stated who is or isn't in the current Pen and who can't make it good. And the only person I've kicked out since getting back here is PUSSY, and only because I can't understand why the hell he was invited in the first place.

Shaun Ponsonby
05-25-2007, 01:02 PM
The whole idea of it being just a thread is a "back to basics" ploy...plus, The Pen is on, what? Nearly 600 pages now? Thats got be kept, even if its just for prospeity. Although, you're probably right, it would die as a thread as well. Unless some real sheep come along, which seems doubtful.

I didn't say that lack of ideas was the only problem, I was just refering to what you said about "if you have any ideas..."...there's a helluva lot of problems.

A CHA CHA...thats a phrase I haven't seen around here for a while...

Reverberator
05-25-2007, 06:04 PM
The problem wasn't just that there were no ideas...

Obviously, the footsteps shit didn't help. It was a concerted effort to fuck the Pen up. It was kinda pathetic to attack from the side instead of head on. But it killed the spirit of the old crew...or at least some of 'em. I stayed on for a couple of months and then left the site cuz I was bored of the site.

This is so very interesting that this criticism of the Pen by a few old-timers and other names at the site has turned into this bitter OLD vs. the NEW. I didn't even realize how personally some of you took the Pen.

I didn't even reclaim the fucker, in so many words. I just stated that it sucks now. Don't even blame one particular name, though I can think of at least one old-timer that never had any creative juices to get any fucking thing going in the entire history, but hey...a cha cha cha, huh? But that's hardly blame-worthy.

SHAUN, the thread would be as dead as the forum. If it's just a thread, who will read the fucker? It's stuck on one topic and other topics can't be found. The thread is a thread...mostly quick jokes now. If it ain't a forum, why even have the thread? That sure won't be the Pen anymore.

Thing is, I really don't care enough at this point. I didn't point anything out to take the Pen back...I did it to point out that at least a majority of the site see it as a dying joke.

But if anyone has any creative ideas for it exiting (beyond it being a fucking thread), then go for it.

And remember this: not one fucking person has stated who is or isn't in the current Pen and who can't make it good. And the only person I've kicked out since getting back here is PUSSY, and only because I can't understand why the hell he was invited in the first place.

You know , this is what it's all about.

There isn't that many really creative peeps around these parts , and some will rip off or try to be like certain posters , hey , that's good if you can rip off and improve , but it dosn't happen.

Look at the facts......a lot of my shit ( and others) has been used and is now standard Rotharmy speak and that's cool . but it needs new input and sadly no one can provide it.

The Sheep Pen was great , so good that I made it the origional day out , my idea again !! , there was good shit going on in the dump and pen until everyone got bored with unfunny shite , and posters who were unfunny and shite .

My take on it , fack orf.

Steve Savicki
05-25-2007, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Rikk I didn't point anything out to take the Pen back
There's a grey area here- The Pen can be put on hiatus which mean shut down temporarily... and then be reinstated. I'm sure the webbies could do this. Remove The Pen... let people's minds refresh and then when a Penner comes up with something original, reopen it (isn't that process called archiving or some such?)

I like Bob's idea of a movie forum in which I don't know if television should be included and in a different forum. If that becomes the new direction of The Pen, may as well keep all the old threads as well.:cool:

Rikk
05-26-2007, 01:55 AM
REV and STEVE both make good points.

I'll state it this way...if we had a creative team, no jokes, a reason for existing, and a good amount of time...I'd be happy to get the forum going again. I would never want it to be a DUMP-lite. The DUMP is its own brilliant creation...it doesn't need replicating.

When I got back here, I saw not one thing that BOB did that was unique or hilarious. I think there was some great style in some of the posters...but it turned into pages of pic threads and dump-ish threads. Nobody's fault...

But if there were a good crew, a good program, a still dedicated program to fighting sheep and driving them out (they still pop up once in a while) and a take-no-prisoners attitude (and an organized forum with not 1000 fucking pic threads)...in other words, something readable for the whole site and not just to serve the small group that post in there...then great.

I'd be up for that.

The only thing I also have to say is that life has gotten pretty busy for me. It's 75% of why I signed off last year...and I can promise that I could never post as much as I used to. But if a good crew wanted to do carry some of the load and make it special again, then it would be a better legacy to leave it with then what it's become (and the fucking pussy-ass fight thread of which I'm partly responsible in Feedback).

If that were possible, and if we could clean up the forum as it is now...then fine. It can be done.

DrMaddVibe
05-26-2007, 04:46 AM
http://p202.ezboard.com/flaurabranigandiscussionboard21154frm2

Dan
05-26-2007, 04:53 AM
1 visitor in the last 15 minutes: 0 Members - 1 Guest - 0 Anonymous

LOL

Golden AWe
05-28-2007, 03:29 AM
This is a very gay thread.

Dan
05-28-2007, 03:44 AM