PDA

View Full Version : Line of the Day

Wallyg
05-25-2007, 06:04 PM
McCain responds and then some

McCain responds to Obama in tough enough, if predictable, language:

"While Senator Obama's two years in the U.S. Senate certainly entitle him to vote against funding our troops, my service and experience combined with conversations with military leaders on the ground in Iraq lead me to believe that we must give this new strategy a chance to succeed because the consequences of failure would be catastrophic to our nation's security."

But, McCain being McCain, he can't help himself and goes the next step in the statement's kicker:

"By the way, Senator Obama, it's a 'flak' jacket, not a 'flack' jacket."

Which is to say, "there is only one of us in this argument who has ever worn the uniform." (my words)

And if you still don't get it, a McCain aide blows away the anthill with, well, a rocket.

"Obama wouldn't know the difference between an RPG and a bong."

LMAO!!!!
and I really dont care for McCain but that was a good one...

hideyoursheep
05-25-2007, 07:59 PM
McCain blasting Obama for inexperience and misspelling flak jacket?

Where's his outrage over W's inexperience, incompetence and wearing a flight suit in front of a "mission accomplished" banner?

Find something else to concentrate on.

Nice av....

DEMON CUNT
05-25-2007, 08:01 PM
http://worldofwonder.net/image1/Pee-Wee-Herman--C10042164-1.jpg

EAT MY ASSHOLE
05-25-2007, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Wallyg

"By the way, Senator Obama, it's a 'flak' jacket, not a 'flack' jacket."

Actually, both spellings are acceptable.

And not to say that the left doesn't do this, but what a bunch of horseshit. It makes for good headlines, but does it really get into the guts and the context of anything regarding the war?

Not at all. All it does is make McCain THINK that the hard right might find him more attractive, b/c he talks "tough" about the war, and gets into little shouty matches with a leading Democrat.

Jesus Christ. Our tax dollars hard at work. If I want this level of whiny catfight bitchiness, I'll go to the Shitcan Steve Savicki Thread.

hideyoursheep
05-25-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
If I want this level of whiny catfight bitchiness, I'll go to the Shitcan Steve Savicki Thread.

Stars to ya.:cool:

Wallyg
05-25-2007, 10:11 PM

You have to admit that is a funny line.

hideyoursheep
05-25-2007, 10:47 PM

Yeah. You can almost tell where McCain's head is at.

RPG.
Bong.

You think McCain never blazed the tree?

Imagine the shotgun you could get from one of those bad boys!!:smoke:

Nickdfresh
05-26-2007, 07:43 AM

Yeah, well, McCain is looking like a big pussybitch for his cave into the Bush and Rove cunts.

And Obama knew that the "War (was) stupid" in 2002/2003. I'm pretty sure McCain voted for it. So apparently, he the fucking smarter cat here, isn't he?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
05-26-2007, 12:17 PM

With so much at stake? No. Not really. Not interested in seeing whose campaign manager can come up with the wittiest line as the candidates position themselves for '08 while they should either be focused on the best strategy to "win" thi war or to get us the fuck out with as minimal damage to tjhe citizenry of Iraq and the middle east.

DEMON CUNT
05-26-2007, 12:32 PM
With so much at stake? No. Not really. Not interested in seeing whose campaign manager can come up with the wittiest line...

Right.

Nevermind the fact that the sands of Iraq are soaked with American blood, McCain said "bong."

Rikk
05-26-2007, 12:35 PM
"While Senator Obama's two years in the U.S. Senate certainly entitle him to vote against funding our troops, my service and experience combined with conversations with military leaders on the ground in Iraq lead me to believe that we must give this new strategy a chance to succeed because the consequences of failure would be catastrophic to our nation's security."

Funny, but he sure threw his support behind Bush's ability to make Iraq a success in 2004...and attempting a spelling criticism for a word that only trailer trash and military career-persons would memorize shows how sad a politician really was all along.

And is fixing the giant mess the previous administration created (including almost a virtual genocide) the only issue voters should have on their minds next year? Is the fact that McCain knows how to spell "flak" jacket gonna help him fix the crippled economy, environmental problems and the fact that the U.S. is now the world's most-hated nation?

Rikk
05-26-2007, 12:39 PM
If I want this level of whiny catfight bitchiness, I'll go to the Shitcan Steve Savicki Thread.

http://www.sketchyconcepts.com/Pot%20and%20Kettle%20web.gif

Wallyg
05-26-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Is the fact that McCain knows how to spell "flak" jacket gonna help him fix the crippled economy, environmental problems and the fact that the U.S. is now the world's most-hated nation?

Who's economy is crippled?

PS: I dont like McCain BUT The RPG/BONG comment is still funny!!!!!!!!!!!

DEMON CUNT
05-26-2007, 02:58 PM
Who's economy is crippled?

Iraq's.

FORD
05-26-2007, 05:06 PM
McCain could use a few bong hits. He's really lost his fucking mind the last few years.

DrMaddVibe
05-26-2007, 06:17 PM
Last FEW years?

http://www.boognish.com/ween_archive/weirdie/reefer-madness-0.gif

FORD
05-26-2007, 06:21 PM
Well, he seemed OK in 2000 :(

DrMaddVibe
05-26-2007, 06:22 PM
??? To you!

DEMON CUNT
05-27-2007, 11:27 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NbParxfzXpk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NbParxfzXpk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DrMaddVibe
05-27-2007, 02:07 PM
Great the black version of JOhnKErry.

Wallyg
05-27-2007, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe

Now that's funny!

FORD
05-27-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe

What was wrong with what Obama said there?

Are you saying that McCain's "Baghdad shopping trip" was NOT a sick joke?

DrMaddVibe
05-27-2007, 05:31 PM
Wrong?

I voted for it, before I voted against it.

What's wrong?

LMAO!

hideyoursheep
05-27-2007, 05:41 PM
"We must stop Iraq's nookler program...we can't wait for the smoking gun to appear in the form of a mushroom cloud."

That's wrong.

As was claiming McCain wasn't wrapped too tight mentally because HE actually served and was a POW.

I'll take a guy who is able to change his mind (or his votes) over a stubborn,incompetent toy president incapable of making ANY correct decisions.

studly hungwell
05-27-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
"We must stop Iraq's nookler program...we can't wait for the smoking gun to appear in the form of a mushroom cloud."

That's wrong.

As was claiming McCain wasn't wrapped too tight mentally because HE actually served and was a POW.

I'll take a guy who is able to change his mind (or his votes) over a stubborn,incompetent toy president incapable of making ANY correct decisions.

Don't you mean a guy that will check the polls before making a decision? That's no leader.....that's a joke.

hideyoursheep
05-27-2007, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by studly hungwell
Don't you mean a guy that will check the polls before making a decision? That's no leader.....that's a joke.

I'll take someone who listens to the people who elected him over Toy Bush any day.

studly hungwell
05-27-2007, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
I'll take someone who listens to the people who elected him over Toy Bush any day.

Man, you can't lead masses by consensus. As a leader you are privy to information that is better kept from the masses. I'll take a principled man over any other type any day. I accept your view for what it is. I would not classify it as wise. But, who the fuck am I?

hideyoursheep
05-27-2007, 09:50 PM
Man, you can't lead masses by consensus. As a leader you are privy to information that is better kept from the masses. I'll take a principled man over any other type any day. I accept your view for what it is. I would not classify it as wise. But, who the fuck am I?

Well your boy sure as shit proved consensus dosen't mean shit, didn't he? The rest of the civilized world is wrong and he's guided by the Father, Son and Holy spirit (Cheney, Rove, and Money)

I mean, is there anything this worthless piece of human shit has touched that he hasn't fucked up?

WISE would have been listening to the warnings prior to 9/11,

listening to his Generals, not Dumsfeld..

Listening to the actual intel from Iraq, not the prefabricated lies to promote the agenda of his "base"...

Kerry had a mallox moment, that's for sure...hell, he's not the only one. Try putting Boy Wonder in front of a camera without a prepared statement or telepromter....fucking comedy gold...it writes itself whenever he speaks.

But after the swiftboat shit, I'll never forgive that gutless, yellowbellied lying draft-dodging fuckstick Toy Bush and Co.

Seshmeister
05-27-2007, 10:43 PM

Who was the last principled man in the White House?

I don't see how it's possible.

Seshmeister
05-27-2007, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by FORD
McCain could use a few bong hits. He's really lost his fucking mind the last few years.

That's my impression too.

The whole process now with all the money and BS really comes down to 'least bad'.

Seshmeister
05-27-2007, 10:49 PM
Also as an aside I would besuspicious of anyone now who was in the 'leader' demographic that had never smoked a joint.

studly hungwell
05-28-2007, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Who was the last principled man in the White House?

I don't see how it's possible.

You are witnessing principle right now....you also saw it with Ronaldus Maximus. There is something about the left that just cannot stomach a principled individual.

Think about it....It must be really hard to be pummelled daily on your position as Bush is....he ain't movin'. That's tough, man....could you do it? Nobody wants to be unpopular....especially politicians.