PDA

View Full Version : Fred Phelps latest tirade :"Bastard Sodomite Abomination Baby Cheney"

FORD
05-26-2007, 09:57 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jtGLHtkoma8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jtGLHtkoma8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

FORD
05-26-2007, 10:07 PM
Maybe Darth can take Fred along on his next hunting trip?

Redballjets88
05-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Ford let me ask you something ...what's the answer to the situation in Iraq?

IMO Diplomacy is the answer to solving the problems, not thousands and thousands of troops.

how about you

FORD
05-26-2007, 10:15 PM
The answer to Iraq was not going in there in the first God damned place. Even Poppy Bush said so.

The only answer NOW is get the fuck out. But the oil companies, the "defense" industry criminals, and the Likud Zionfascists won't accept that.

Diplomacy appears to be working in North Korea. It could also work in Iran, but the above mentioned groups won't let it happen.

Why take the easy way out in Korea but not Iran?

Two reasons:
1) No oil in Korea
2) Korea isn't located "between the Nile and the Euphrates".

Redballjets88
05-26-2007, 10:18 PM
sure that would be great for us, but i mean best option for us and for the people of iraq, bc as bad as a "war for oil" is, us leaving all that energy to whatever terrorist group takes over iraq will be able to hold our economy hostage

FORD
05-26-2007, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
sure that would be great for us, but i mean best option for us and for the people of iraq, bc as bad as a "war for oil" is, us leaving all that energy to whatever terrorist group takes over iraq will be able to hold our economy hostage

The concept of "terrorists" in Iraq has been grossly overstated. They're mostly nationalists who want a foreign occupier out of their country. The rest is sectarian violence, and we can't do shit about that.

"Iraq" will probably return to the three separate nations it was before the Brits fucked with it 100 years ago. The Kurds are about 95% independent as it is.

The Shiites will likely end up with the Southern oil fields, and they'll probably nationalize them, which is their right. All the more reason for diplomacy with them AND Iran, since they are also predominately a Shiite nation.

Redballjets88
05-26-2007, 10:26 PM
the way i see it the bush admisinstation isngt savvy or smart enough to have any diplomacy over there, ill be voting for Guiliani b/c of his more moderate views, and if Gore was running i might have voted for him, but other than him i dont like any of the democratic canidates, obama is ok but i dont know if i like his social opinions

FORD
05-26-2007, 10:34 PM
Guiliani doesn't have a chance in Hell. He's going down for the 9-11 coverup, and all the money he's made from milking it.

Redballjets88
05-26-2007, 10:36 PM
to tell you the truth i dont know how much that will affect him as opposed to republicans liking mccain more. i dont like hilary thats why gore should run

FORD
05-26-2007, 11:41 PM
Gore should run simply beacuse he's the best qualified candidate for the job, regardless of how much Hillary sucks.

thome
05-27-2007, 05:01 PM
This monster doesn't need any help, the less press he get's the better.

Redballjets88
05-27-2007, 08:19 PM
who thome? FORD?

FORD
05-27-2007, 09:10 PM
who thome? FORD?

I'm pretty sure he was talking about Phelps...... remember, the original subject of this thread, before you hijacked it? ;)

studly hungwell
05-27-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Guiliani doesn't have a chance in Hell. He's going down for the 9-11 coverup, and all the money he's made from milking it.

I was speaking to Michael Moore the other day and he commented on how FUCKING NUTS FORD IS! Now, me, personally, I thought old Mike was going too far with his opinion of Ford but he reassured me that Ford was indeed fucking nuts and is probably on a check of some sort because he cares little for the US economy as is evident in his support for Algore. Then Mike finished his monkey sandwich and raped a clown. Can't argue with that.

Seshmeister
05-27-2007, 09:53 PM

I'm not so sure that the US actually gets that much oil from Iraq these days.

I think the choice in Iraq now comes down to really shit or total fucking shit.

Possibly the worst foreign policy decision since Hitler invaded Russia.

FORD
05-27-2007, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by studly hungwell
I was speaking to Michael Moore the other day and he commented on how FUCKING NUTS FORD IS! Now, me, personally, I thought old Mike was going too far with his opinion of Ford but he reassured me that Ford was indeed fucking nuts and is probably on a check of some sort because he cares little for the US economy as is evident in his support for Algore. Then Mike finished his monkey sandwich and raped a clown. Can't argue with that.

Only three types of people would claim the economy has been remotely acceptable under the Chimpministration:

1) Oil company CEO's
2) "Defense" contractors
3) Idiots who believe what FAUX "news" tells them.

I'll take the 1990's economy over this shit any time. Especially the affordable gas prices, and everything else still being affordable as a result.

You know, the exact opposite of the way it is right now.

Seshmeister
05-27-2007, 10:25 PM
Phelps seems to be a bit cuntfused about the word sodomy.:)

The music reminds me a bit of Nazi stuff.

Wow I realy never thought I could see somethiing that could make me get annoyed on behalf of that cunt Cheney.

Time to end religous superstition,

Big Train
05-28-2007, 06:04 AM
Only three types of people would claim the economy has been remotely acceptable under the Chimpministration:

1) Oil company CEO's
2) "Defense" contractors

I'll take the 1990's economy over this shit any time. Especially the affordable gas prices, and everything else still being affordable as a result.

You know, the exact opposite of the way it is right now.

I'd much rather have my record high stock prices of the last year or so, with the Dow breaking all kinds of records. Gas prices are what they are, but overall the economy is doing pretty well. Let's not sit here and pretend it's the early 90's.

studly hungwell
05-28-2007, 06:13 PM

1) Oil company CEO's
2) "Defense" contractors

You know....everytime I drink and post I feel bad about it. I really didn't speak with Michael Moore although I do hear he rapes clowns. The post was harsh and...well, I apologize.

Nitro Express
05-29-2007, 02:30 AM
I'm kicking myself for not buying more Haliburton shares. That was a brainless win situation. Sure we can sit here and bitch about the fat cats making money off this war but that's wind that does nothing. Why not make some money on their coat tails if you can't change things?

DLR'sCock
05-29-2007, 11:25 AM
Gore/Obama 2008.