PDA

View Full Version : 4 reasons al gore should not ever be president

ace diamond
05-27-2007, 12:14 AM
P

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C5b8FxF-bXw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C5b8FxF-bXw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ace diamond
05-27-2007, 12:15 AM
M

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0iJgUVq4gPE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0iJgUVq4gPE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

MERRYKISSMASS2U
Cockroach in the concrete....

ace diamond
R

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUW5hH2BL1E"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUW5hH2BL1E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ace diamond
05-27-2007, 12:16 AM
C

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tHKZhwhRSKs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tHKZhwhRSKs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ace diamond
05-27-2007, 12:17 AM
HOO-RAH TO FRANK ZAPPA AND DEE SNIDER

ace diamond
05-27-2007, 12:20 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3pvmyNnepTk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3pvmyNnepTk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ace diamond
05-27-2007, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
Cockroach in the concrete....

hook in mouth-megadeth 1988
sfsgsw album.....good stuff

MERRYKISSMASS2U
05-27-2007, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by ace diamond
care to elaborate?

A cockroach in the concrete, courthouse tan and beady eyes.
A slouch with fallen arches, purging truths into great lies.
A little man with a big eraser, changing history
Procedures that he's programmed to, all he hears and sees.

Altering the facts and figures, events and every issue.
Make a person disappear, and no one will ever miss you.

Rewrites every story, every poem that ever was.
Eliminates incompetence, and those who break the laws.
Follow the instructions of the New Ways' Evil Book of Rules.
Replacing rights with wrongs, the files and records in the schools.

You say you've got the answers, well who asked you anyway?
Ever think maybe it was meant to be this way?
Don't try to fool us, we know the worst is yet to come.
I believe my kingdom will come.

Chorus
F is for fighting, R is for red,
Ancestors' blood in battles they've shed.
E, we elect them, E, we eject them,
In the land of the free, and the home of the brave.
D, for your dying, O, your overture,
M, they will cover your grave with manure.
This spells out freedom, it means nothing to me,
As long as there's a P.M.R.C.

F is for fighting, R is for red,
Ancestors' blood in battles they've shed.
E, we elect them, E, we eject them,
In the land of the free and the home of the brave.
D, for your dying, O, your overture,
M is for money and you know what that cures.
This spells out freedom, it means nothing to me,
As long as there's a P.M.R.C.

Put your hand right up my shirt,
Pull the strings that make me work,
Jaws will part, words fall out,
like a fish with hook in mouth.

Rewrites every story, every poem that ever was.
Eliminates incompetence, and those who break the laws.
Follow the instructions of the New Ways' Evil Book of Rules.
Replacing rights with wrongs, the files and records in the schools.

I'm not a fish
I'm a man with hook in mouth!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNOhp2rQv_g"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNOhp2rQv_g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ace diamond
05-27-2007, 12:25 AM
a little man with a big eraser,
changing history
they can make you dissappear,
and no one will ever miss you

ace diamond
05-27-2007, 12:26 AM
i know..... i had to think about it for a second........i'm getting old!

ace diamond
05-27-2007, 12:30 AM
tell me something....it's still we the people,right?

FORD
Yeah, those PMRC hearings sure killed a lot of people, didn't they?

Geezus :rolleyes:

MERRYKISSMASS2U
tell me something....it's still we the people,right?

Whaddya mean I couldn't be the President, of the United States of America?

MERRYKISSMASS2U
05-27-2007, 12:31 AM
Right about that time people.... a fur trapper, who was strictly from commercial...

ace diamond
05-27-2007, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by FORD

censorship is dangerous, and un-american. it is fascist.

just ask some of adolf hitler's family members or and of his other fellows jews, gays or political opponents in germany during his tenure.

same goes for anyone who opposed stalin or any member of the soviet regime.

ask all those kurds or anyone who opposed saddam or the baath party
in iraq over the last 30 years.....give or take a few years.

millions are dead in mass graves because of censorship.

so yes,ford.........those hearing were then, and are still now very dangerous to all americans.

ace diamond
05-27-2007, 12:50 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Aqdue45KPA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Aqdue45KPA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ace diamond
05-27-2007, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
Whaddya mean I couldn't be the President, of the United States of America?

can you put a price on peace?

FORD
05-27-2007, 12:54 AM
Bush's fucking family CREATED Hitler. They bankrolled the Soviets as well. Still think some fucking stickers on CD's are worse than them.

Grow fucking up, take the fucking Slayer posters off your bedroom wall, and face reality.

If we don't evict the corporate criminals from the White House AND replace them with responsible leaders who give a shit about the planet, we are all FUCKED.

That's real. Overblown rhetoric about Tipper Gore is not.

ace diamond
05-27-2007, 01:03 AM
ford,
i completely agree with you about the bush family.
however, al gore is not the right man for the job. the pmrc was just one reason. the other reason is the fact that he has nor spine and is a notorious backpedaler.
he won the 2000 election, and if he had any fucking balls, he would have fought bush tooth and nail. he would have won, and we would not be in the middle of the stupid and very illegal war.

as to slayer posters on my wall........sorry pal...you are sorley mistaken.

there are no poster on my walls, nor have there been in at least 15 years.

and i am not the one who needs to grow up.

ace diamond
05-27-2007, 01:05 AM
simply put......al gore is a pussy ass punk bitch.

he ran from a fight he otherwise would have won,and would have already been president.

his hope of becoming president are gone.

ace diamond
05-27-2007, 01:09 AM
proof that al gore is an idiot

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_21b7mdJz2M"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_21b7mdJz2M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

FORD
05-27-2007, 01:10 AM
What was Gore supposed to do after the corrupt Supreme Court handed the election to Chimpy?

Who do you appeal to when the Supreme Court is wrong?

God??

ace diamond
05-27-2007, 01:39 AM
my whole point is he could have gone after chimpy on the grounds of collusion and political corruption on the grounds of then florida gov.
jeb being in cahoots with cousin george.

had he done that,which would have been an easy sell, he would have won. but the truth remains that he ran from a fight. he let a bully push him around and get the better of him. the bullies of the family bush.

but make no mistake........i never voted for either of them. i voted for perot in 2000.
i did not think bush or gore worthy of the presidency.
i still do not. in 2004, i demanded a paper ballot. my vote for president and vice-president was a write in vote of "no confidence".
how will i vote in 2008,time will tell.

Guitar Shark
05-27-2007, 01:42 AM
Bush's fucking family CREATED Hitler.

No they didn't.

ace diamond
05-27-2007, 01:51 AM
hitler's mother and father created hitler when they were fucking.

ELVIS
05-27-2007, 10:57 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...:rolleyes:

ace diamond
05-29-2007, 06:26 PM
elvis.......i agree at the hilarity of such a stupid statement.
ford has finally gone off the deep end.

DrMaddVibe
05-29-2007, 06:42 PM

fuck off!

Redballjets88
05-29-2007, 07:02 PM
Bush's fucking family CREATED Hitler. They bankrolled the Soviets as well. Still think some fucking stickers on CD's are worse than them.

Grow fucking up, take the fucking Slayer posters off your bedroom wall, and face reality.

If we don't evict the corporate criminals from the White House AND replace them with responsible leaders who give a shit about the planet, we are all FUCKED.

That's real. Overblown rhetoric about Tipper Gore is not.

god dont get started on this. im glad that 90% of the population would agree that you are crazy

Redballjets88
05-29-2007, 07:04 PM
im pretty sure the bush family doesnt have enough monney to "bankroll" the soviet union. the bush family had never been heard of when karl marx wrote his communist manifesto

ace diamond
05-30-2007, 04:03 PM
here,here

knuckleboner
05-30-2007, 05:00 PM
my whole point is he could have gone after chimpy on the grounds of collusion and political corruption on the grounds of then florida gov.
jeb being in cahoots with cousin george.

had he done that,which would have been an easy sell, he would have won.

um, not a chance. gore exhausted ALL legal arguments. just about the only thing left he could've done is hold his breath until he turned blue in the face.

perilousepete
05-30-2007, 05:22 PM

Hilarious quote of the year? That's right up there with Howard Dean's "We've gotten rid of (Saddam Hussein), and I suppose that's a good thing."

Nickdfresh
05-30-2007, 05:26 PM
Jesus Ford.

The Bush clan did not create Hitler. Nor did they fund Stalin's gun collection. I think there may be some unseemly business dealings in there. But I think you could make that connection with a good deal of the 1930s era corporations. Leave the overreaching crap statements to the Republafuckwits...

Lqskdiver
05-30-2007, 06:09 PM
It's official.

FORD, you've spun off the deep end.

Thanks, Ace, for the afternoon jams!!

studly hungwell
05-30-2007, 07:24 PM
France and England created Hitler....or whoever...he could have gone by any other name. The treaty of Versaille(spelling?) doomed the country to poverty. The same thing was being done to Iraq. For those interested in knowledge....study the treaty and then compare it to how Iraq was handled up until our invasion. We were about to creat another hitler. Think about it.

hideyoursheep
05-31-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
im pretty sure the bush family doesnt have enough monney to "bankroll" the soviet union. the bush family had never been heard of when karl marx wrote his communist manifesto

"Heard of"?

In 1917, they probably OWNED the newspaper...

You read what they wanted you to.

IF you could read..

JEESUS CRUISE! You're naive.:rolleyes:

hideyoursheep
05-31-2007, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by studly hungwell
France and England created Hitler....or whoever...he could have gone by any other name. The treaty of Versaille(spelling?) doomed the country to poverty.

Oh, fuck!!

And you want to fuck with me over MY posts?!?!

:rolleyes:

Go read something...

besides the size of the condoms you hope to fit into someday...:rolleyes:

Lqskdiver
05-31-2007, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
"Heard of"?

In 1917, they PROBABLY owned the newspaper...

You read what they wanted you to.

IF you could read..

JEESUS CRUISE! You're naive.:rolleyes:

The key word here is PROBABLE, not owned.

As in "insinuations and claims" to fit the accusations.

FORD has taught you all well.

knuckleboner
05-31-2007, 12:47 PM
yeah, i'll have to agree with LQ on this one. the treaty of versailles was a punative measure imposed on germany (which was in response to the punative measues prussia imposed upon france during the franco-prussian war.)

nonetheless, it left germany in economic and military shambles, so, naturally, highly nationalistic jingoism was going to be popular there.

now, that does NOT absolve the germans at all. they still bear the responsiblity. they were in a bad place but chose to make bad decisions.

still, the post-WWI sanctions had FAR more impact on the creation of nazi germany than any U.S. business interests.

in fact, that's kinda why the U.S. took a far different tact with the vanquished west germany and japan.

ace diamond
05-31-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
um, not a chance. gore exhausted ALL legal arguments. just about the only thing left he could've done is hold his breath until he turned blue in the face.

which is exactly what he did. he is still quite bitter.

ace diamond
05-31-2007, 01:01 PM
yeah, i'll have to agree with LQ on this one. the treaty of versailles was a punative measure imposed on germany (which was in response to the punative measues prussia imposed upon france during the franco-prussian war.)

nonetheless, it left germany in economic and military shambles, so, naturally, highly nationalistic jingoism was going to be popular there.

now, that does NOT absolve the germans at all. they still bear the responsiblity. they were in a bad place but chose to make bad decisions.

still, the post-WWI sanctions had FAR more impact on the creation of nazi germany than any U.S. business interests.

in fact, that's kinda why the U.S. took a far different tact with the vanquished west germany and japan.

Adolf Hitler was an Austrian Jew. He was not a German.

ace diamond
05-31-2007, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
It's official.

FORD, you've spun off the deep end.

Thanks, Ace, for the afternoon jams!!

you are quite welcome.

knuckleboner
05-31-2007, 01:32 PM
Adolf Hitler was an Austrian Jew. He was not a German.

he told the german people he would make them strong again. that's what they wanted to hear. so they supported him.

where he was from, originally, doesn't really matter.

Ellyllions
05-31-2007, 01:46 PM
First off, knuckleboner...I just want to say publicly that it's a pleasure having you post in the forums. You're so awesomely informed and level-headed.

But, Ford...we're all friends here so you can answer honestly.

Are you Rosie O'Donnell?

hideyoursheep
05-31-2007, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
The key word here is PROBABLE, not owned.

As in "insinuations and claims" to fit the accusations.

FORD has taught you all well.

It's never been up to FORD to teach me anything.

Knowing what influence(Money)can do to the media as far as owning it, influencing the public, e.tc., is another subject altogether(Faux Noise)...

Murdoch thinks he's the heir apparent to the Wall Street Journal...

How did the Spanish-American war get started?

Need more examples of corporate money influencing the ignorant public?

Stay tuned...:rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm all over the place, but there appears to be some kind of pattern, sir.

ace diamond
05-31-2007, 02:18 PM
he told the german people he would make them strong again. that's what they wanted to hear. so they supported him.

where he was from, originally, doesn't really matter.

it does considering that he entered Germany Illegally. Adolf Hitler was an illegal border hopping immigrant.

Coyote
05-31-2007, 03:23 PM
elvis.......i agree at the hilarity of such a stupid statement.
ford has finally gone off the deep end.

Just to elaborate on the hilarity, read this. (http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/voices.php/2006/10/05/dynasty_of_death_part_1)

knuckleboner
05-31-2007, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
First off, knuckleboner...I just want to say publicly that it's a pleasure having you post in the forums. You're so awesomely informed and level-headed.

well, thank you!

though, then again, maybe you just don't know me that well. (after all, i'm 90% likely to be one of BBB's aliases...;))

FORD
05-31-2007, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Coyote
Just to elaborate on the hilarity, read this. (http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/voices.php/2006/10/05/dynasty_of_death_part_1)

The history of the Bush Criminal Empire has been posted on this board many times, and still there are denials.

People in this country have been conditioned to believe that America is "never wrong" and that American leaders are "never evil". Unless they get their dick sucked or something like that......

Mountains of evidence to the contrary won't matter, as long as FAUX "news" tells them everything is OK.

Ellyllions
05-31-2007, 03:49 PM
well, thank you!

though, then again, maybe you just don't know me that well. (after all, i'm 90% likely to be one of BBB's aliases...;))

I don't care who you are. I'm glad you're here.:)

FORD
05-31-2007, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Ellyllions

But, Ford...we're all friends here so you can answer honestly.

Are you Rosie O'Donnell?

No, I'm Ellen DeGeneres, and I get to come home to this every night.....

http://digilander.libero.it/kin74/Ally/Galleria/Img/nelle17.jpg

....don't you wish you were me? :eatit:

Ellyllions
05-31-2007, 03:54 PM
The history of the Bush Criminal Empire has been posted on this board many times, and still there are denials.

People in this country have been conditioned to believe that America is "never wrong" and that American leaders are "never evil". Unless they get their dick sucked or something like that......

Mountains of evidence to the contrary won't matter, as long as FAUX "news" tells them everything is OK.

Ford, it's not that. It's the hilarity that EVERYTHING is a conspiracy with you! Sometimes things truly are just as they appear and not some elaborate scheme.

Do you realize that right now, BCE (as you call it) are getting "called out" for this immigration shit? And by their own party!!! NO, you wouldn't believe that because you're so immersed in your drama that the all-knowing, all-powerful Bush flies stealthy under every radar.

What the world are you gonna do in January of '09 when he's not President anymore? Come up with new conspiracies? Will Georgie turn into the Wizard of Oz controlling the new President from being a curtain?

Ellyllions
05-31-2007, 03:56 PM
No, I'm Ellen DeGeneres, and I get to come home to this every night.....

http://digilander.libero.it/kin74/Ally/Galleria/Img/nelle17.jpg

....don't you wish you were me? :eatit:

Took you long enough....

Naw, I like being me because of who cums home to me every night.;)

Guitar Shark
05-31-2007, 03:57 PM

You can post it a million more times if you wish, but that won't make it true.

FORD
05-31-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
You can post it a million more times if you wish, but that won't make it true.

So you don't think anything in that article that Coyote linked to is true?

Guitar Shark
05-31-2007, 04:21 PM

I was referring to things YOU say, not the article. I didn't read the article, nor do I plan to do so.

Your post mentioned the "Bush Criminal Empire," something you continually refer to as though it actually exists, notwithstanding the undeniable FACT that there is no such entity.

Lqskdiver
05-31-2007, 04:24 PM

If it was posted on the internet, must be true.

If that's the case, here's some laundry on YOUR President.

Al Gore Jr (http://www.realchange.org/gore.htm)

Al Gore Sr. (http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2007/3414racist_gore.html)

FORD
05-31-2007, 04:44 PM
I was referring to things YOU say, not the article. I didn't read the article, nor do I plan to do so.

Your post mentioned the "Bush Criminal Empire," something you continually refer to as though it actually exists, notwithstanding the undeniable FACT that there is no such entity.

So 4 generations of treasonous bastards creating wars, and then profiting from them isn't enough to convince you of their criminal nature?

Guitar Shark
05-31-2007, 04:47 PM
So 4 generations of treasonous bastards creating wars, and then profiting from them isn't enough to convince you of their criminal nature?

Let's just say that I'm just slightly more critical of your "evidence" than you are. :)

Coyote
05-31-2007, 04:52 PM
I didn't read the article, nor do I plan to do so.

So you won't even THINK about the possibility of something contradictory (to ones' worldview) being true?

Or looking at things from every angle?

I'm just asking.

And, in what way are you "critical"?

Guitar Shark
05-31-2007, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Coyote
So you won't even THINK about the possibility of something contradictory (to ones' worldview) being true?

Or looking at things from every angle?

I'm just asking.

And, in what way are you "critical"?

Hey man, I've read enough of those articles posted by FORD to know which ones are legit and which ones aren't.

If you read my posts in this forum I think you'll find that I'm pretty middle-of-the-road. I tend to vote democratic but I call individual issues the way I see them.

I think Bush is a complete moron. I voted against him twice. I am really fed up with what's happening in this country. I simply don't buy into the conspiracy theories, that's all.

Coyote
05-31-2007, 05:25 PM
Hey man, I've read enough of those articles posted by FORD to know which ones are legit and which ones aren't.

If you read my posts in this forum I think you'll find that I'm pretty middle-of-the-road. I tend to vote democratic but I call individual issues the way I see them.

I think Bush is a complete moron. I voted against him twice. I am really fed up with what's happening in this country. I simply don't buy into the conspiracy theories, that's all.

Ah, okay. Proceed.

ace diamond
05-31-2007, 06:19 PM

here is the thing,ford.

it would not be a great surprise to me if it is all true. and i know of the shady history of the family bush.

however,these are people that in the past were quite good at covering
up their tracks.

until now, chimpy is probably a great embarrassment for his inability to quietly wipe the shit under the rug and cover his tracks.

i wrote a song called "STATE OF THE NATION" that is on my new cd.
here are the lyrics:
1)
insanity
the family bush-father and son
and in their vanity-black gold greed
these bastards are the liquid shit of the universe

chorus:
state of the nation
a sorry state indeed
our leaders tell the world to fuck off
when we are most in need
the U.S. of A
a fallen nation are we
state of the nation

2)
hitler,stalin,nero caesar,bin laden,bush
all the same kind
meglomaniacal war pigs
all with the same stain of mind
when will this fucking madness ever end?
only at the end of time

solo1
solo2
coda to beginning
repeat verse 1
chorus
ending
---------------

i think this pretty much sums up where i stand in regards to the family bush and their cronies.

FORD
05-31-2007, 06:29 PM
these bastards are the liquid shit of the universe

Who the Hell can argue with that?

5 stars on the gay vote thingy.

studly hungwell
05-31-2007, 07:22 PM
How frustrating it must be....to be so convinced of criminal activity on a global scale and be powerless to render justice upon it.

Or how vain some people must be to think that they are privy to exlusive "secret" information. This is most likely the case. I mean, think about it....Nixon, Carter(horrible failure), Ronaldus, Bush, Clinton(thank you, Ross Perot), Bush. America as a whole does not agree with how you think. The '06 election wasn't any sort of validation....Dixiecrats were ran to secure power for nuts like Harry Reed and Nancy Pelosi. And, what did your saviours do?? They backed the fuck down. Even they know they are irrelevant.

ace diamond
05-31-2007, 07:32 PM
Who the Hell can argue with that?

5 stars on the gay vote thingy.

hey ford, ever heard of alliteration?

you ride the short bus to school everyday,don't you?
it's ok, ford........i know you only in 1st grade for the unpteenth
time,but i know you have a slight chance of actually advancing to 2nd
grade in fall.

keep up the hard work the my "special" little friend.

ace diamond
05-31-2007, 07:35 PM
don't worry,ford. after a couple of years in second,chimpy will be joining you so you to love bird can pick up on your little retard love fest
right where you left off.

ace diamond
05-31-2007, 07:37 PM
btw,ford......don't go getting pissed off,ok?

i am just fucking kidding. i have a wicked sense of funny.

i know you were complimenting my genius lyrics.......so don't go having a fucking cow.