PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to the Atomic Punks

Little Lamont
05-28-2007, 10:22 PM
I been to see them 3 times, and yesterday I downloaded their DVD to my iPod from jamtothis.com. I'm watching it right now and yeah, man they kick ass. I love they way Ralph say they all about Dave and fuck Sammy and shit.

Just wanted to send them a little of the love they deserve. Rock on boys!

hideyoursheep
05-31-2007, 10:47 AM
'Sup, Lamont...

Sorry, but it's like having Playmate of the Year and then getting the skank next door while her husband's in jail....

Not good enough and a waste of time.

Guitar Shark
05-31-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
'Sup, Lamont...

Sorry, but it's like having Playmate of the Year and then getting the skank next door while her husband's in jail....

Not good enough and a waste of time.

Have you actually been to a Punks show?

I have, and it was a hell of a lot of fun. Is it the same as the real thing? Well, no.. but who knows what the "real thing" would sound like at this point.

It was far from a "waste of time," I can tell you that much...

FORD
05-31-2007, 01:02 PM
Yeah, that was a great show. I'm just wondering why the Hell they haven't been up here since. And these recent developments (see thread in Main) have me very concerned about the Punks' future. :(

PETE'S BROTHER
05-31-2007, 01:36 PM
we've always had a good time at their shows. just wasted by the time the first four bands get done playin'.

WARF
06-16-2007, 07:06 PM
Moving to House of Music since they no longer represent Van Halen... and cover Van Hagar!