PDA

View Full Version : A Memorial Day VH Scoop Update

bantonelli
05-29-2007, 11:25 AM
http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17208

Check this story out by JACKEDUP over at DDLR.com.

Despite the doubters, it's a true tale and AVH gives Jackedup the latest scoop in the saga of Van Halen with ROTH.:D :D :D

EAT MY ASSHOLE
05-29-2007, 11:33 AM
The thing that strikes me most about this is how many folks who used to post over HERE are now all over THERE.

WTF???

indeedido
05-29-2007, 11:41 AM
That's funny. Al said never go on stage again with Mike. he said the same thing about Roth for years.

bantonelli
05-29-2007, 11:42 AM
Hmmm...I think some still post at both sites (?)

I PM'd Jackedup about this story and I meant to ask him if he ever posts over here. Either way, I verified the story with him and know that his facts on this story are accurate.

The Guy's update is very general (and I'm not saying his update is untrue), BUT this story gives you a bit more insight to the current state of the band.

ThrillsNSpills
05-29-2007, 11:57 AM
I want to believe it like most.

Especially about things never being better with Dave.

How did you verify it Bantonelli?

bantonelli
05-29-2007, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
I want to believe it like most.

Especially about things never being better with Dave.

How did you verify it Bantonelli?

I PM'd JackedUp and verified where the Deli was in reference to the vicinity of where AVH lives. Two years ago I worked for a dear friend of mine who is personal friends/neighbors with the AVH Family, and although I have never had the pleasure to meet AVH himself, I have met his wife and young son on a few occassions because of our mutual friend.

I told JackedUp that he was very lucky to get this info from AVH. His wife is very reluctant to speak about their family in front of anyone she doesn't personally know well (including me) and rightfully so.

PlexiBrown
05-29-2007, 12:18 PM
A friend of mine has Mike on tape from the NAMM show calling EVH a piece of shit. When he finds the vid he is going to send it to me. Those nice things that Mike said at the HOF about Ed are NOT his true feelings.

Redballjets88
05-29-2007, 12:35 PM
thats some cool news, god i hope these rumors are true.

ThrillsNSpills
05-29-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by bantonelli
I PM'd JackedUp and verified where the Deli was in reference to the vicinity of where AVH lives. Two years ago I worked for a dear friend of mine who is personal friends/neighbors with the AVH Family, and although I have never had the pleasure to meet AVH himself, I have met his wife and young son on a few occassions because of our mutual friend.

Kudos to you Bunnie.
Thanks and well done !

PlexiBrown
05-29-2007, 01:18 PM
He says thank you and then i ask him,what is the status of the reunion?Alex says,well everything is shaping up to go later this year.Is Dave still in i ask?He says absolutely!We had to put everything off because of Ed's health.If we would've tried to tour with Ed in the shape he was in,he might have died.

No new material? Didn't The Guy say that they are working on a CD and then a tour will happen in in 2008. What is "The Guy's" response to this latest "news". Someone (or maybe all of them) are full of shit.

Little Lamont
05-29-2007, 01:32 PM
That's bad news about Mike.

Hyman Roth
05-29-2007, 01:35 PM
So let me get this straight - because JackedOffOn can identify a restaurant that is near where Alex Van Halen supposedly lives and sent Bunnie a pm, his story is completely verified. Wow - some people are REALLY dense. Bunnie, don't ever go to work for a newspaper.

Has anybody ever checked out any other of JackedOn's threads at DDLR? The dude is a TROLL par excellance. These people get some kind of perverse pleasure out of FUCKING WITH YOU on these messageboards over and over again and then you BELIEVE THEIR HORSE SHIT?

LMMFAO!

PlexiBrown
05-29-2007, 02:02 PM
I went to Walmart today and I bumped into Eddie Van Halen. I asked him what was going on with the band and he said, "baby steps" and then he paid for his blender and left.

KING OF THE HIL
05-29-2007, 02:03 PM
Hyman Roth I'm with you i don't believe anything i read or hear until i get it from there mouths

DLR'sCock
05-29-2007, 02:11 PM
Well, great if it is true, but I'll Wait.

KING OF THE HIL
05-29-2007, 02:14 PM
PlexiBrown .....funny thing i just got back from K mart and i ran into Michael Anthony he told me that he is back in the band and Wolfie will be playing all bass parts and HE Michael Anthony will be on stage with the a tambourine and cow bell rocking to give us fans some extra sounds.

Pasadena Bunnie
05-29-2007, 02:24 PM
I say "Whatever" to the doubters. I figured that there are a few in particular that had to put their $0.02 in the mix to try to put this story down.

Yes, wait till actual word comes out...I agree, but in the meantime, I do believe that JackedUp didn't make this tale up to get attention and I certainly didn't post it to try to get reactions out of members on this site to create new rumors. It's that last thing I want to read is another "The Guy" general story - I want FACTS. I truly feel its valid and wouldn't post it otherwise.

Adam Sanchez
05-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by KING OF THE HIL
PlexiBrown .....funny thing i just got back from K mart and i ran into Michael Anthony he told me that he is back in the band and Wolfie will be playing all bass parts and HE Michael Anthony will be on stage with the a tambourine and cow bell rocking to give us fans some extra sounds.

I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!!

PlexiBrown
05-29-2007, 02:38 PM
I want FACTS. I truly feel its valid and wouldn't post it otherwise.

It's cool if you feel that it is valid but you don't KNOW that it is fact unless you were there or you have it on video.

Vinnie Velvet
05-29-2007, 02:43 PM
Interesting "story".

Its not hard to believe that 'things with Dave are better than ever.'

That's likely very true since Ed was saying things very similar to that back in Feb. before his rehab announcement.

PlexiBrown
05-29-2007, 02:44 PM
I figured that there are a few in particular that had to put their $0.02 in the mix to try to put this story down.

With the countless number of bullshit rumors regarding Van Halen can you blame people for doubting? Until there are facts, everything else is speculation and/or made up garbage. At this point the only real fact will be actually witnessing the band playing on stage.

KING OF THE HIL
05-29-2007, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by PlexiBrown
With the countless number of bullshit rumors regarding Van Halen can you blame people for doubting? Until there are facts, everything else is speculation and/or made up garbage. At this point the only real fact will be actually witnessing the band playing on stage.

WORD

Pasadena Bunnie
05-29-2007, 02:58 PM
It's cool if you feel that it is valid but you don't KNOW that it is fact unless you were there or you have it on video.

Granted..you have a valid point. All I can say is that I verified it with JackedUp to find out whether it's BS or the real deal. I live in the same neighborhood and I've seen AVH in the neighborhood, but I've never approached him because he was with his family and the unspoken thing here in LA is to usually leave a celebrity alone and respect their privacy. I give credit for JackedUp being bold enough to approach AVH while he was going to eat breakfast with his young son.

I don't expect everyone to believe it, because anyone can say they saw DLR down at the local 7/11, but like I said, take it for what it's worth....if you choose to believe it's rumor that's okay. In the long run, we'll await the announcement by Janie or ROTH.

Nevertheless, I'm sticking to this story and I'm satisfied with results of the conversation. After all....JackedUp is not in the Entertainment business or saying he is affiliated with Azoff's Office, etc., like "The Guy" or "Venom Thrust". He just happened to be at the right place, right time and he made sure to ask the important questions on everyone's mind. ;)

Dan
05-29-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
The thing that strikes me most about this is how many folks who used to post over HERE are now all over THERE.

WTF???

:D

Pasadena Bunnie
05-29-2007, 03:16 PM

You're right, no doubt....I hear ya. I just wanted to share something that actually made sense to me, based upon certain facts of the story. Frankly, I'm tired of the rumor mill and nothing new has come across until I read this story that made sense to me.

BTW...I wasn't referring to anyone here at the ARMY regarding their $0.02....it was geared towards a certain someone who knows who he is.

Hyman Roth
05-29-2007, 03:37 PM
http://content.imagesocket.com/images/57174687el64be.jpg

Yeah I'm always following you around to throw in my two cents worth aren't I, Bunnie. Fine - wrap your little pea brain around the story that troll told you and go with it. I hope it brings some meaning to your life. :rolleyes:

Fuct Jup
05-29-2007, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Adam Sanchez
I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!!

http://inlinethumb38.webshots.com/4773/2664058870046396971S425x425Q85.jpg

Pasadena Bunnie
05-29-2007, 04:19 PM
MODS: Time to close this thread :)

Terry
05-29-2007, 09:21 PM

WTF???

Right?!

Not a bad site, though. Served a fine purpose when this one was down several years ago.

Terry
05-29-2007, 09:27 PM
I went to Walmart today and I bumped into Eddie Van Halen. I asked him what was going on with the band and he said, "baby steps" and then he paid for his blender and left.

classic

DLR'sCock
05-29-2007, 09:37 PM
DDLR is a kool site, and it was great while the army was down.

They are the Army's sister site after all, right?

jhale667
05-29-2007, 09:39 PM

WTF???

Yeah, well...they can HAVE Lou(ser)....:lol:

Terry
05-29-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
DDLR is a kool site, and it was great while the army was down.

They are the Army's sister site after all, right?

I always considered it as such.

Far as I know, we're not in any kind of pissing contest with them.

Dave2007
05-29-2007, 10:03 PM
I just ran into jimi hendrix on mt everest, he told me he faked his death so he could concentrate on chinese checkers, he is also the new bassist for vanhalen.

jhale667
05-29-2007, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Dave2007
I just ran into jimi hendrix on mt everest, he told me he faked his death so he could concentrate on chinese checkers, he is also the new bassist for vanhalen.

Jimi was SO not on Mt. Everest...he's crashed out on my couch right now, stupid. :D

And yeah, Eddie called about the bass slot...Jimi told him no fucking way....

David Lee Rocks
05-29-2007, 10:22 PM
for what Its worth, I heard on Sirius radio today, Buzzsaw, channel 19, the djs name Is Keith Roth, lol, he played a Van Halen song then talked about Eddie and said he wouldnt be surprised If all 4 original guys reunited sometime soon!!

vh rides again
05-29-2007, 10:37 PM
too bad there was'nt a camera available for proof.

bantonelli
05-29-2007, 10:49 PM
I'm leaving it to SoCalChelle to find out from Brad Starks if AVH was in Europe this Memorial Weekend and not at the local Deli "Up for Breakfast"....then I will acknowledge being an idiot, but until then, I still back up this story.

Panamark
05-29-2007, 11:41 PM
That post would be the biggest scoop ever in the
history of Van Halen message boards, if true !

(And it didnt come via Tasmania ! Would be interested
to know what Andrew's "connection" has to say about this one)

Why do we never hear anything officially, then all of a sudden
Joe the Mechanic runs into Eddie or Alex, and they get
the info ??

Remember dudes in restaurants asking Ed if Dave was back,
or asking Dave if "he" was back in..
Both Ed and Dave have let slip to strangers in the past...
If they are so tight with media releases, WTF is going
on there ?? Like the dude they spoke to is not going to
run around telling everyone ???

rockhead
05-30-2007, 02:17 AM
Why the band dont release a simple press release that says'van halen are currently writting material for an upcoming album with roth and looking at a 2008 tour'.
Nothing hard about it.Guess if they tell it to the average joe on the street most people will dismiss it anyway, especially with history of this band.

JohnnyGuitar69
05-30-2007, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Pasadena Bunnie
I say "Whatever" to the doubters. I figured that there are a few in particular that had to put their $0.02 in the mix to try to put this story down.

Yes, wait till actual word comes out...I agree, but in the meantime, I do believe that JackedUp didn't make this tale up to get attention and I certainly didn't post it to try to get reactions out of members on this site to create new rumors. It's that last thing I want to read is another "The Guy" general story - I want FACTS. I truly feel its valid and wouldn't post it otherwise.

Granted..you have a valid point. All I can say is that I verified it with JackedUp to find out whether it's BS or the real deal. I live in the same neighborhood and I've seen AVH in the neighborhood, but I've never approached him because he was with his family and the unspoken thing here in LA is to usually leave a celebrity alone and respect their privacy. I give credit for JackedUp being bold enough to approach AVH while he was going to eat breakfast with his young son.

I don't expect everyone to believe it, because anyone can say they saw DLR down at the local 7/11, but like I said, take it for what it's worth....if you choose to believe it's rumor that's okay. In the long run, we'll await the announcement by Janie or ROTH.

Nevertheless, I'm sticking to this story and I'm satisfied with results of the conversation. After all....JackedUp is not in the Entertainment business or saying he is affiliated with Azoff's Office, etc., like "The Guy" or "Venom Thrust". He just happened to be at the right place, right time and he made sure to ask the important questions on everyone's mind. ;)

Good points!
You made a lot of sense here. I lived in L.A. and worked in the Musical Instrument Business (no, not a music store, I held National sales management, artist relations, and product development positions for a couple of major manufacturers)

It's not at all uncommon to run into celebrities in L.A., and when I read posts where people question the veracity of the original post concerning the conversation with Alex, I gotta call foul. Think about it: Al can tell a member of the general public the truth with no risk...after all, it's not a press release. :-)

For example: I knew Gilby Clarke was going to be on Rockstar Supernova before it was announced, because he told me this when he stopped by to hang with Dave Kushner when I was showing a prototype amp to Dave. (He wanted to have Gilby come check it out as well.). A lot of people DO bullshit to be sure, but this stuff DOES happen in L.A.

MAX
05-30-2007, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyGuitar69

It's not at all uncommon to run into celebrities in L.A.

It's not uncommon to run into celebrities PERIOD depending on what type of work one's in or whatever. I can only imagine L.A. cos I just live in Utah and I've had plently of encounters over the years. Difference is, I'm not "starstruck" and it's a part of my career choice.

For instance and just last Friday, I met and talked shit with Melvin Ely and James White from The San Antonio Spurs. Which means jack shit on here but on an NBA board, it would be golden.

That being said, I'll take this info for what it is and hope it's true. :)

Hope is a good thing, IMO.

Otherwise, one could be like that dick over at the links who lives 24/7 vicariously through his oncreen persona whilst tying to compensite for having no real life, accusing everyone of being an alias of some sort just cos Michael Anthony didn't reply to a pm and gloating about how "IN" he is with Van Halen cos he stalks their personel with emails about pretty much nothing.

What I mean folks is that encounters are cool. Unfortunately, we get a ton of trolls. :(

You know what I mean?

MAX
05-30-2007, 03:03 AM

WTF???

What strikes me most is that I hope certain folks stay the fuck over there, like Mr. Bubbles (http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/showpost.php?p=312620&postcount=19) and Little Boy bLou. :rolleyes:

Regardless, DDLR is a great place full of great people.

binnie
05-30-2007, 07:42 AM
So basically, we're still waiting for anything official to be said.....

TAKIN WHISKEY
05-30-2007, 09:27 AM
Max, I here ya. people certainly can run into celebrities depending on what line of work you are in or even where you live. This past Sunday my wife and I ran into Jeff Saturday at Costco. He is the center for the Colts. Funny because I was wearing a Cowboys practice tee. Being the smart ass that I am, I ask him if he wanted to buy my shirt. He thought it was funny and we chatted a bit. Last year i ran into Ron Artest at Target. So this story could easily be true, no doubt. Here is my only question. Would Alex actually say if we took Ed on tour he might have died? That just doesn't sound like something you would say to a complete stranger.

Bonzo1026
05-30-2007, 10:32 AM

LOL! Good shit!

But, I'm confused. I was in 7-11 here in Wilmington and ran into Robert Plant and he said HE was fronting Van Halen and John Paul Jones would be playing keyboards.(maybe that's the "baby steps" so Ed can just focus on guitar.) He told me a few tunes they're working on too:

Why Can't This Be A Whole Lotta Love.
Where Have all the Good Times/Bad Times Gone.
So This Is All My Love
Kashmiruption into In The Light Up The sky
Sunday Afternoon In The Rain
Cathedralselambra

Should be cool. I verified this myself so you can well believe that it's bullshit. LOL

DLR'sCock
05-30-2007, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by David Lee Rocks
for what Its worth, I heard on Sirius radio today, Buzzsaw, channel 19, the djs name Is Keith Roth, lol, he played a Van Halen song then talked about Eddie and said he wouldnt be surprised If all 4 original guys reunited sometime soon!!

Actually, I know Keith personally, he's a very kool guy and local NJ rock guy. He plays in a band with some friends of mine. Check em out, Frankenstein 3000.

For what it's worth, Keith really does know alot of Rock n Roll legends personally from interviewing them over the years on WRAT 95.9 in NJ, this is no bullshit....his sunday night show used to be also broadcast on 105.5 as well in NJ.

He's been on Sirius for a little while now.

FORD
05-30-2007, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Bonzo1026
LOL! Good shit!

But, I'm confused. I was in 7-11 here in Wilmington and ran into Robert Plant and he said HE was fronting Van Halen and John Paul Jones would be playing keyboards.(maybe that's the "baby steps" so Ed can just focus on guitar.) He told me a few tunes they're working on too:

Why Can't This Be A Whole Lotta Love.
Where Have all the Good Times/Bad Times Gone.
So This Is All My Love
Kashmiruption into In The Light Up The sky
Sunday Afternoon In The Rain
Cathedralselambra

Should be cool. I verified this myself so you can well believe that it's bullshit. LOL

If they don't play "Stairway to the Devil", I'm not going to the show :mad:

BrownSound1
05-30-2007, 11:57 AM
I hope they play "Hot Dog for Teacher."

Coyote
05-30-2007, 12:03 PM
Or "Royal Orleans Women In Love..."

PlexiBrown
05-30-2007, 12:10 PM
I am thinking about not renewing my Sirius subscription because of Keith Roth. He is a DJ on my favorite station and his voice is annoying, especially when he starts shouting. He sounds like Danny Bonaduce. I can't listen to Buzzsaw anymore because of him which is a shame because they play good stuff. Also, any time he has new Van Halen info (this is the same with the other DJ's there too) it is stuff that has been known about for at least a week already by everybody who gives a shit about Van Halen. Is he gay or is he always eating when he speaks because he constantly smacks his lips when he speaks which is also annoying.

Bonzo1026
05-30-2007, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by FORD
If they don't play "Stairway to the Devil", I'm not going to the show :mad:

LMMFAO!!!!!! Missed that one! I bow to you! That was classic!

*SPOILER* If you are not familiar with both Van Halen and Led Zeppelin tunes DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER.

Rumor is that they are gonna play that as the encore as part of a medley with Hats Off To Big Bad Bill and You Really Shook Me.

Bonzo1026
05-30-2007, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by BrownSound1
I hope they play "Hot Dog for Teacher."

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Kennedy
05-30-2007, 02:30 PM
I ran into DLR at Target in Pasadena a while back. I asked him point blank: "Who is a bigger fag? You? Or the any one of the losers who routinely post on rotharmy.com?" After a brief pause, DLR said "oh, it's gotta be those losers on the internet".

Kennedy
05-30-2007, 02:30 PM
I ran into DLR at Target in Pasadena a while back. I asked him point blank: "Who is a bigger fag? You? Or the any one of the losers who routinely post on rotharmy.com?" After a brief pause, DLR said "oh, it's gotta be those losers on the internet".

kastco
05-30-2007, 03:13 PM
Who knows what to believe. EVH did post a new message on the VH site but no mention of the reunion, just a thank you letter for support. I will say this though. If the reunion was off than I'm sure we would have heard from Dave by now. In my opinion, his silence is a good sign that the reunion is still on. At this point they would be best to wait for the rush of summer reunion tours to be over such as the Police etc... I wouldn't be surprised if we see something this fall or early next year.

Viking
05-30-2007, 03:43 PM
I think I'll wait until the paperback comes out on this one......

jhale667
05-30-2007, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Kennedy
I 'm a double posting asshat!

Run along and die now. ;)

ZahZoo
05-30-2007, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Terry
I always considered it as such.

Far as I know, we're not in any kind of pissing contest with them.

No issues at all between the two DLR sites. Doors are always open, welcome mat is out and many of us do post at both sites.

Big Troubles
05-30-2007, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
No issues at all between the two DLR sites. Doors are always open, welcome mat is out and many of us do post at both sites.

Is ddlr.com advertising in the Army again? :D

chi-town324
05-30-2007, 08:56 PM
even if it's not true, it's still the most entertaining shit i have read in a while

bantonelli
05-30-2007, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Hyman Roth
So let me get this straight - because JackedOffOn can identify a restaurant that is near where Alex Van Halen supposedly lives and sent Bunnie a pm, his story is completely verified. Wow - some people are REALLY dense. Bunnie, don't ever go to work for a newspaper.

Has anybody ever checked out any other of JackedOn's threads at DDLR? The dude is a TROLL par excellance. These people get some kind of perverse pleasure out of FUCKING WITH YOU on these messageboards over and over again and then you BELIEVE THEIR HORSE SHIT?

LMMFAO!

Wow, how did I pass up this golden comment? So Hyman feels that I don't qualify for any thing other than tabloid journalism .....and I suppose the "Gullible" ARMY (to include myself, of course) should be acknowledging Hyman as the next Larry Flint, or Bob Guccione, with his new MUFF publication, "True RumWhores from Down Under". :rolleyes:

perilousepete
05-30-2007, 10:41 PM

...which is why you posted that twice? (I know that was already addressed but I had to say it)

light 'em up!
05-31-2007, 01:15 AM
A friend of mine has Mike on tape from the NAMM show calling EVH a piece of shit.

Mike Anthony finally figured out what we've known for years...

But Ed wasn't always a turd. He was cool during the Dave years. Hopefully they are both secretly planning the reunion and a new album for 2008!

JACKEDUP
05-31-2007, 02:34 AM
I haven't posted over here in a millenium,but i'm the guy that met Alex last monday.I cant tell you how much i regret ever passing along the news.I really should have kept my mouth shut! I understand how some people can be skeptical,but i'm really sick of certain people ripping me a new asshole.I met him,we talked and he answered everything i thought to ask him at the time.Take it for what it's worth.Again,the biggest mistake i made was posting a thread about it.
The most important information i learned from having met Alex,was dont believe the rumours,or the gossip about him personally.I had the guy pegged as some sort of svengali character pulling Ed's strings and managing the band from behind the scenes.I also thought the guy hated Dave's guts and loved Sammy Hagar.
Again,dont believe everything you read or hear.[especially on message boards]The guy blew away every pre-conceived notion i ever had about him.He was nice,down to earth and personable in a way i cant begin to describe.A 'regular guy' with no rock star ego at all.And yes,he does like Dave and he does know how much Dave meant to the history of VH as well as to the fans.There were 'issues' with Dave in the past that are currently not a problem.[i wont go into that,sorry]There are currently issues with Mike that are a problem and that's why Mike is not in the band.[again,i wont go into that either...sorry]
I hope this gives us long,suffering DLR fans the news we wanted to hear.That's the only reason i ever passed along the news to begin with....ciao

Panamark
05-31-2007, 03:13 AM
Hey, I think I can safely say that everyone here wants this
to be true more than any other single post in the history
of these boards..

Dude, you scored the Holy Grail !

bantonelli
05-31-2007, 03:31 AM
Hey JackedUp,

Thanks for sharing your story with us. I have a deeper appreciation for AVH and I'm glad ROTH is still a part of the team and that we can stay hopeful something is on the horizon, as long as Ed can stay healthy. This meeting must have been such a RUSH for you!

Welcome back to the ARMY!!

Redballjets88
05-31-2007, 03:31 AM
im not going to bash jacked b/c if he right about this then id feel like an ass for doubting, i hope he is right and if so this is a holy grail of info

rockhead
05-31-2007, 04:12 AM
It seems all the old 'personal' issues have all been dealt with and everyones showing alot of maturity.From the conversation with AVH i think sauce boys chance of ever coming back are nil.I think the sisters thought if sauce boy goes to the RRHOF then fuck him, he wont be getting a phonecall anytime soon as that would show allegiance to sammy.

Looks like the big question is who will be playing bass on tour??

TAKIN WHISKEY
05-31-2007, 08:17 AM
I have to say that I actually believe JACKEDUP. I have not been guilty of believing BS rumors in the past, but after that post, I actually believe it. Thanks for the info! Now let's here some official news from the band.

Big Troubles
05-31-2007, 09:53 AM
I just dont believe anything unless it comes from VH's PR...er, Eddie himself...wait, no....Mike...Well Wolfie looks pretty honest....Hell, if it came from Dave then it must be true!

Seriously, I dont believe shit unless I see it.

But GREAT fuckin story regarless of what anyone of us believes.... Keep posting!

BT

PlexiBrown
05-31-2007, 10:07 AM
Take it for what it's worth.Again,the biggest mistake i made was posting a thread about it.

The biggest mistake you made was posting another thread about it after you realized that posting the first thread about it was a mistake. If you know what the problem with MA is and you are not saying it is because you are full of it like the others with so called inside info. There is no way that Alex Van Halen told you, a stranger, what went down with DLR and what the problem with Mike Anthony is. Yeah, after all of this time they chose you, a stranger, as the one to spill the beans to. Nice try. :rolleyes:

DLR'sCock
05-31-2007, 11:18 AM
Well, I hope this is true, but time will tell.

JohnnyGuitar69
05-31-2007, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by JACKEDUP
I haven't posted over here in a millenium,but i'm the guy that met Alex last monday.I cant tell you how much i regret ever passing along the news.I really should have kept my mouth shut! I understand how some people can be skeptical,but i'm really sick of certain people ripping me a new asshole.I met him,we talked and he answered everything i thought to ask him at the time.Take it for what it's worth.Again,the biggest mistake i made was posting a thread about it.
The most important information i learned from having met Alex,was dont believe the rumours,or the gossip about him personally.I had the guy pegged as some sort of svengali character pulling Ed's strings and managing the band from behind the scenes.I also thought the guy hated Dave's guts and loved Sammy Hagar.
Again,dont believe everything you read or hear.[especially on message boards]The guy blew away every pre-conceived notion i ever had about him.He was nice,down to earth and personable in a way i cant begin to describe.A 'regular guy' with no rock star ego at all.And yes,he does like Dave and he does know how much Dave meant to the history of VH as well as to the fans.There were 'issues' with Dave in the past that are currently not a problem.[i wont go into that,sorry]There are currently issues with Mike that are a problem and that's why Mike is not in the band.[again,i wont go into that either...sorry]
I hope this gives us long,suffering DLR fans the news we wanted to hear.That's the only reason i ever passed along the news to begin with....ciao

Hey bro,

I live in SoCal and I work in the music business...a lot of these online idiots who are bitching at you don't have a life OR a clue, so don't let it bother you.
Thank you VERY much for sharing the story. I happen to believe it. (See my post earlier in this thread.)

Kennedy
05-31-2007, 06:36 PM
Hey bro,

I live in SoCal and I work in the music business...

What the fuck does this have to do with your message to not "let it bother you"? Dork.

JohnnyGuitar69
05-31-2007, 06:41 PM
The biggest mistake you made was posting another thread about it after you realized that posting the first thread about it was a mistake. If you know what the problem with MA is and you are not saying it is because you are full of it like the others with so called inside info. There is no way that Alex Van Halen told you, a stranger, what went down with DLR and what the problem with Mike Anthony is. Yeah, after all of this time they chose you, a stranger, as the one to spill the beans to. Nice try. :rolleyes:

How about a nice warm cup of "Shut the fuck up"?

Get a life and leave the guy alone. Stuff like this does happen in L.A.

JohnnyGuitar69
05-31-2007, 06:43 PM
What the fuck does this have to do with your message to not "let it bother you"? Dork.

Oh gosh, does it bother you that I mentioned my career?

How ARE things at McDonald's, anyway?

Hyman Roth
05-31-2007, 06:50 PM

Hey bro - YOU shut the fuck up. Why don't you do your research before acting like your shit don't stink just because you met Gilby Clarke at some gay bath house in LA.

JohnnyGuitar69
05-31-2007, 06:56 PM
Hey bro - YOU shut the fuck up. Why don't you do your research before acting like your shit don't stink just because you met Gilby Clarke at some gay bath house in LA.

You left out the part where I was doing guitar amp product development with Dave Friedman, who also does work for EVH. You forgot about many others as well. Sorry loser, no gay bath houses in my life. Your sexual fantasies REALLY need an outlet, that's obvious.

Anyway, his story is very believable. Oh, and by the way...congrats on the brain transplant. Sorry it didn't work out for ya.

Kennedy
05-31-2007, 06:59 PM
Oh gosh, does it bother you that I mentioned my career?

Gosh no. But I am somewhat intrigued with dorks like you who hide behind their computer and pretend to have an entirely different identity.

Please humor us with more details of your career. I'm very anxious to hear what you do....

Go.

Hyman Roth
05-31-2007, 07:02 PM
Fuck off jerk-water. Its easy to lie on the internet about how important you are in real life isn't it? You don't seem to have half the intelligence it takes to develope anything but your own imagination. Now run along, junior, and go play your Playstation Guitar Hero and update your MySpace page.

JohnnyGuitar69
05-31-2007, 07:10 PM
Gosh no. But I am somewhat intrigued with dorks like you who hide behind their computer and pretend to have an entirely different identity.

Please humor us with more details of your career. I'm very anxious to hear what you do....

Go.

HAPPY to oblige you. I was Product development Mgr at B-52. (I developed the AT-100 series. I brought Dave Friedman of Rack Systems in North Hollywood in on the project, and he did the final tweaks on the prototype. John Ziegler played guitar while Dave tweaked the amp. Dave does work for EVH, Lynch, and a lot of other monster players and bands in L.A. You may have heard of John...he plays in 2 bands, Pigmy Love Circus and Volto!....both of those bands have a drummer you may have heard of: Danny Carey of TOOL) George Lynch and Frank Marino are friends of mine. Shall I go on? Nah.

I've also done national sales management for 2 different manufacturers.

2 years ago, I got married and moved to Running Springs, CA, which is in the San Bernardino Mountains. I rep for several manufacturers, and I continue to do consulting and product development work in the musical instrument business.

That's my life. It's what I do. I don't think I'm better than anyone else, but my career HAS given me some great friendships with famous AND not so famous people.

Hyman Roth
05-31-2007, 07:13 PM
The AT-100 series sucked ass....and when you say "rep for several manufacturers" it sounds an awful lot like you sell guitar strings in a music store to me.

JohnnyGuitar69
05-31-2007, 07:16 PM
Fuck off jerk-water. Its easy to lie on the internet about how important you are in real life isn't it? You don't seem to have half the intelligence it takes to develope anything but your own imagination. Now run along, junior, and go play your Playstation Guitar Hero and update your MySpace page.

I never claimed importance. I have experience with living in L.A. as well as workings in the music business.

Have a nice day.

JohnnyGuitar69
05-31-2007, 07:20 PM
The AT-100 series sucked ass....and when you say "rep for several manufacturers" it sounds an awful lot like you sell guitar strings in a music store to me.

Guitar One Magazine, Guitar World, and Guitar player all gave it great reviews. Guitar Center sells a TON of them,
and that amp has broken sales records for them. Harmony-Central has a shitload of reviews on that amp...from people who bought it. Check the ratings, pal.

Kennedy asked me to give some background, so I did.

JohnnyGuitar69
05-31-2007, 07:23 PM

Worked in music stores selling strings? I sure did! 20 YEARS AGO.

That was before I began working for manufacturers in sales management, product development, and artist relations. I have a good resume, but I didn't brag about that. I was challenged to back up what I said. So, I did.

JohnnyGuitar69
05-31-2007, 07:25 PM
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/B-52+Pro+Audio/AT-100+Tri-mode+Rectifier+Head/10/1

Pasadena Bunnie
05-31-2007, 07:32 PM
I never claimed importance. I have experience with living in L.A. as well as workings in the music business.

Have a nice day.

JohnnyG - Don't waste your time justifying your career for the lame. To begin with, Kennedy is considered a TOOL.

Everyone else: This thread was never meant to ruffle any feathers....you have a choice:

Either believe the story or not. What's so hard about that?

Those living outside of Southern California, Las Vegas and New York "may" find this story hard to believe, since these situations don't happen in everyone's neighborhoods, but they do happen in the referenced cities frequently.

But WHY is there ANGER in this thread? If you think it's BS, so be it.....but ANGER? it's got no place in this thread, whether you believe this story to be true or not.

Kennedy
05-31-2007, 07:36 PM
begin with, Kennedy is considered a TOOL.

Fuck you, cunt.

JohnnyGuitar69
05-31-2007, 07:36 PM
JohnnyG - Don't waste your time justifying your career for the lame. To begin with, Kennedy is considered a TOOL.

Everyone else: This thread was never meant to ruffle any feathers....you have a choice:

Either believe the story or not. What's so hard about that?

Those living outside of Southern California, Las Vegas and New York "may" find this story hard to believe, since these situations don't happen in everyone's neighborhoods, but they do happen in the referenced cities frequently.

But WHY is there ANGER in this thread? If you think it's BS, so be it.....but ANGER? it's got no place in this thread, whether you believe this story to be true or not.

You're right, Bunnie. Thanks much! Greetings from the San Bernardino Mountains! :-)

BEST regards,

Johnny

Kennedy
05-31-2007, 07:41 PM
You may have heard of John...he plays in 2 bands, Pigmy Love Circus and Volto!....both of those bands have a drummer you may have heard of: Danny Carey of TOOL) George Lynch and Frank Marino are friends of mine. Shall I go on? Nah.

THESE are the names you have to drop???? Wow! You really ARE in the music business. I take back everything I said. Dork.

By the way, Running Springs is where I stop to take a piss on my way to my Big Bear cabin. I believe it is where you can buy affordable homes while still (barely) in the mountains. Dork.

Pasadena Bunnie
05-31-2007, 07:43 PM
Fuck you, cunt.

Yeah, thats about size of your IQ.

Bueno Bob and the ARMY members weren't wrong about you as many posts indicate.....which one shall I reference first?

Kennedy
05-31-2007, 07:45 PM
Here reference this one again:

"Fuck you, cunt."

Pasadena Bunnie
05-31-2007, 07:46 PM
Here reference this one again:

"Fuck you, cunt."

Yeah, okay, DORK.:D

Pasadena Bunnie
05-31-2007, 07:49 PM
THESE are the names you have to drop???? Wow! You really ARE in the music business. I take back everything I said. Dork.

By the way, Running Springs is where I stop to take a piss on my way to my Big Bear cabin. I believe it is where you can buy affordable homes while still (barely) in the mountains. Dork.

By the way, when you stop in Running Springs, don't forget to wipe your ass before you get to your Pre-Fab "Cabin" in Big Bear...DORK.

JohnnyGuitar69
05-31-2007, 07:51 PM

Thanks, but I know Running Springs very well already. :-)
Real Estate IS very reasonable here (is there something wrong with NOT paying 500K for a house in North Hollywood, complete with crackheads and hookers on the sidewalks?), 2,000 ft. above the smog, nice people, very little crime. Barely in the mountains? Hmm, we're at 6,300 ft. altitude. Heh. DO check your maps. ;-)

JohnnyGuitar69
05-31-2007, 07:53 PM
Bunnie, the TOOL isn't worth it.

Kennedy
05-31-2007, 07:53 PM
By the way, when you stop in Running Springs, don't forget to wipe your ass before you get to your Pre-Fab "Cabin" in Big Bear...DORK.

Hey cuntie. Just to make sure you have an accurate picture, my cabin is no pre-fab. In fact, it will likely be on the market this summer for 1.2 million since we want to cash out and buy something in Tahoe. If I do, I'll shoot you the link to give you and 30 or so of your friends the opportunity to try to scrape enough of your money together to make a down payment.

Kennedy
05-31-2007, 07:58 PM
2,000 ft. above the smog, nice people, very little crime. Barely in the mountains? Heh. DO check your maps. ;-)

Exactly. Yes, BARELY in the mountains. Less than a third of the way up on my drive. As far as crime, I guess folks in Running Springs have a different name for their meth problem??

JohnnyGuitar69
05-31-2007, 08:04 PM
Exactly. Yes, BARELY in the mountains. Less than a third of the way up on my drive. As far as crime, I guess folks in Running Springs have a different name for their meth problem??

19 miles from Redlands to my home. Another 18 to Big Bear. 6300 ft altitude. I'd say we're in the mountains, pal. We do have some tweakers here to be sure. However, with the new head of the Sheriff's Dept. cracking down, that problem is remarkably less frequent here.

You want Meth problems? Go to Crestline. :-)

1.2 Million for your home? Nice! Congrats!

You're still a prick. ;-)

Pasadena Bunnie
05-31-2007, 08:15 PM
Hey cuntie. Just to make sure you have an accurate picture, my cabin is no pre-fab. In fact, it will likely be on the market this summer for 1.2 million since we want to cash out and buy something in Tahoe. If I do, I'll shoot you the link to give you and 30 or so of your friends the opportunity to try to scrape enough of your money together to make a down payment.

Geez, Kennedy, if you're cabin is 1.2 million, this must mean your home in Pasadena is located in Millionaire's Row and worth more, right near Dave ?

Such a success story...:rolleyes:

Kennedy
05-31-2007, 08:21 PM
Geez, Kennedy, if you're cabin is 1.2 million, this must mean your home in Pasadena is located in Millionaire's Row and worth more, right near Dave ?

Such a success story...:rolleyes:

Nope. I wish I lived over by Dave's house, but not the case. I love the area around the Tournament House. I'm actually in Sierra Madre, but list Pasadena because nobody ever seems to know where SM is. (by the way, I didn't pay 1.2... More like 275k about 8 years ago and got lucky with the market up there - it's worth more than my SM home)

JohnnyGuitar69
05-31-2007, 08:24 PM
Nope. I wish I lived over by Dave's house, but not the case. I love the area around the Tournament House. I'm actually in Sierra Madre, but list Pasadena because nobody ever seems to know where SM is. (by the way, I didn't pay 1.2... More like 275k about 8 years ago and got lucky with the market up there - it's worth more than my SM home)

Sierra Madre is AWESOME.
We almost moved there when we decided to bail from L.A. Beantown has some of the best coffee on the planet!

Pasadena Bunnie
05-31-2007, 08:31 PM
Sierra Madre is AWESOME.
We almost moved there when we decided to bail from L.A. Beantown has some of the best coffee on the planet!

Hmmmm..I've got to give this all some thought. I happen to absolutely love Sierra Madre as well and just drove up there this weekend to look for cottage rentals. I'm in So. Pas, but want to move to Sierra Madre.

So we all agree we love SM (ha!).

Has the dust settled?

JohnnyGuitar69
05-31-2007, 08:38 PM
Hmmmm..I've got to give this all some thought. I happen to absolutely love Sierra Madre as well and just drove up there this weekend to look for cottage rentals. I'm in So. Pas, but want to move to Sierra Madre.

So we all agree we love SM (ha!).

Has the dust settled?

Settled. :-)

You will LOVE living in SM.

PlexiBrown
05-31-2007, 09:36 PM

What a dork.

jhale667
05-31-2007, 11:24 PM
OK, this thread officially jumped the shark when the name-dropping began...

And oh yeah, I still live closer to EVH than all of you. Nyah nyah. :lol:

PlexiBrown
05-31-2007, 11:36 PM
For what it is worth, The Guy says that this story is BS. Where is Venom Thrust? We can get three rumors going at once.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1179237#post1179237

JohnnyGuitar69
05-31-2007, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by jhale667

Hey, they ASKED! LOL

Polk High
05-31-2007, 11:44 PM
In an unrelated story Alex was seen at this same deli taking his sandwich back due to them putting anthony's hot sause on it.

I don't believe this stor at all

Jimmy Jingles
06-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Why do HinneyRoth and Kenn-a-faggy have such issues with this JohnnyGuitar69 character?

Do you crave and hunger for dA Cock?

Fuck you both and the anus you rode in on.

Hyman Roth
06-01-2007, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
Why do HinneyRoth and Kenn-a-faggy have such issues with this JohnnyGuitar69 character?

Do you crave and hunger for dA Cock?

Fuck you both and the anus you rode in on.

Well I can't speak for Kenedy, but I never knew JohnnyGuitarStar until yesterday. And I didn't have a problem with him until I read his post telling Plexi to STFU and calling him loser for stating what I thought was an intelligent and well thought out position.

Then he started name dropping a bunch of names I never heard trying to make a case for how big time he is and why we should trust his authority on this matter instead of doing some independent thinking, so I just threw a couple of posts out there to fuck with him a bit (I have never even heard of the AT-100...or whatever it is....)

But as soon as the conversation took a tone of hateful, personal attack on FunnyBunnie, I took off.

Otherwise, you got a problem with my posts, I really don't give two squirts in the face. And even though it gives me the willies to think about it, feel free to imagine me riding your anus if it makes you feel better about things, just don't send me any pictures or try to contact me with a PM, mmmkay?

Jimmy Jingles
06-01-2007, 04:49 PM
:rockit2:

I have gotten into a good name calling pisser in a while so I thought I would throw in my two pennies worth.

Hyman Roth
06-01-2007, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
:rockit2:

I have gotten into a good name calling pisser in a while so I thought I would throw in my two pennies worth.

Hell I only clicked on this snore-a-thon of a thread again today in the first place because I saw you posted and I was due for a good laugh! :cato2:

Jimmy Jingles
06-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Hell I only clicked on this snore-a-thon of a thread again today in the first place because I saw you posted and I was due for a good laugh! :cato2:

True bro...

Things have been at an all time low here in VH land so we needed some good shenanigans!

bantonelli
06-01-2007, 09:54 PM

But as soon as the conversation took a tone of hateful, personal attack on FunnyBunnie, I took off.

:moon:

Panamark
06-01-2007, 09:57 PM
So have Bradmad and Socal Chellie confirmed when AVH was visiting
the bathroom and at what locations on memorial day ??? :D

bantonelli
06-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Panamark

Nope.

bantonelli
06-01-2007, 10:14 PM
I'll find out.

GreenBayLA
06-02-2007, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by KING OF THE HIL
LOL I read "extra POUNDS" the 1st time...King of the Nil

Dan
06-02-2007, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Ken Dolls Rock
I'm Gay.

:rolleyes:

ZahZoo
06-02-2007, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Is ddlr.com advertising in the Army again? :D

Nah... no need to. Y'all find your way over there when this place takes a time out.

Rikk
06-02-2007, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Panamark

They are IN THE KNOW. They should know what restaurant he visited that day.

Fucking dweebs. Socal Chelle is a fucking clueless cunt.

Bonzo1026
06-02-2007, 03:06 PM

Ted McGinley posted in here?

Bonzo1026
06-02-2007, 03:17 PM
So um, I've met and talked with DLR but only for about three minutes, met John Paul Jones, opened for DLR and I'm in Pro wrestler Dusty Rhodes' book. Lived across the street from some cat(never got his name but his license plate read "FRETS") that worked on EVH's geetars at a joint called Dana's in Christiana, DE and I knew the delivery guys from Claymont Steak Shop that used to deliver to the boys when they were in town visiting Val's 'rents.

Does that make me cool? Huh? I really wanna be cool too!

I figured there was no point in mentioning any of this but wow, if it'll make me cool..........................

Point being, we're all supposed to be on here rappin' about our love for CVH and yes when news is slow we talk about other shit but this backbiting and name calling is fuckin' ridiculous.

I don't give a fuck who knows who, who plays what or who the fuck worked or lived where.

I'm cool regardless.

Nickdfresh
06-02-2007, 04:09 PM
God this thread has turned into a masturbatory clusterfuck and feltching contest...

Firstly, I believe a yarn spun by JackedOff like I believe the one about Santa Claus banging The Tooth Fairy while she blows the Easter Bunny...

He's a fucking ticky asshole with mental problems. And the story reeks of regurgitation...

POJO_Risin
06-03-2007, 08:12 AM
In all seriousness here...

if this story is true...and I'll save my comments about that...

but if it is...

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE BELIEVE ALEX FUCKING VAN HALEN...

christ...

ELVIS
06-03-2007, 08:20 AM

For example: I knew Gilby Clarke was going to be on Rockstar Supernova before it was announced, because he told me this when he stopped by to hang with Dave Kushner when I was showing a prototype amp to Dave.

Dude, Gilby Clarke is about as famous and noteworthy as me...:rolleyes:

DrMaddVibe
06-03-2007, 11:59 AM
HE BETTER BE WEARIN' A CUP!!!!

philouze
06-04-2007, 04:37 AM
Who's Alex Van Halen ?
Ah, that dickhead who's never been honest ..?
Ok, I've heard about that guy..

Sarge's Little Helper
06-04-2007, 04:37 AM
Who's Alex Van Halen ?
Ah, that dickhead who's never been honest ..?
Ok, I've heard about that guy..

Alex Van Halen is the paralyzed brother of Eddie Van Halen. He is strung up on strings, and manipulated like a puppet with his drum playing by Rick Allen's Left Arm. On the side, Alex has been known to pimp off his wives to David Lee Roth, only to have them divorce him the very next day.

Kennedy
06-04-2007, 07:45 PM
You are all a bunch of losers, but I will tell you this. The hottest babes in the world work on Spanish soap operas. Can we at least agree on this?

Pasadena Bunnie
06-04-2007, 07:57 PM
You are all a bunch of losers, but I will tell you this. The hottest babes in the world work on Spanish soap operas. Can we at least agree on this?

LOL! My dear Sierra Madre compadre....Losers? It depends on who's judging...

I'd rather lose time on this board upon occassion, than to be "bored" watching Soaps with subtitles. No hablo espanol, but I'm sure DLR might agree with you.

;)

jhale667
06-04-2007, 09:32 PM
You are all a bunch of losers

Pot, meet Kettle.....:rolleyes:

Seshmeister
06-05-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
In all seriousness here...

if this story is true...and I'll save my comments about that...

but if it is...

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE BELIEVE ALEX FUCKING VAN HALEN...

christ...

LOL that did occur to me.

Hyman you should cool it with this screaming bullshit thing.

It seems that JackedUp definitely did meet Alex in the deli, its being corroberated by parties close to the band although obviously noone knows what was said apart from the two of them.

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

On a more important issue who the fuck is the newbie who stole my avatar?:)

Hyman Roth
06-05-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
LOL that did occur to me.

Hyman you should cool it with this screaming bullshit thing.

It seems that JackedUp definitely did meet Alex in the deli, its being corroberated by parties close to the band although obviously noone knows what was said apart from the two of them.

On a more important issue who the fuck is the newbie who stole my avatar?:)

Fuck you Sesh. Fuck you while you wear your kilt.

I never screamed bullshit. I never said it didn't happen. In fact I acknowledged no less than twice in the thread at DDLR that it is quite possible that it did happen.

My point all along was that with a troll like JackedUp - its impossible to believe him on the rare occassion that he does tell the truth and wants to make a legitimate contribution to the DLR messageboards. You know this as well as I do.

I know from reading your posts on religion at length that you do not need a lecture on the diffences between truth, knowledge and belief. Succinctly, when I say that I don't believe something happened - that has no bearing on whether or not it in fact happened in truth and I never ever discounted the possibility that I might be wrong.

If it happened - great. JackedUp is still a racist prick of a troll who gets his jollies out of fucking with people on DDLR. Did you see the threads of his I dug up and posted in that thread? The guy is FULL OF SHIT up to his eyeballs. Maybe you don't pay enough attention to your own website to have noticed?

When you lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and bullshit and bullshit and bullshit....how am I supposed to react when one finally tells the truth?

Hyman Roth
06-05-2007, 11:30 AM
And furthermore - I dropped this shit 4 or 5 days ago. I made my point and, unlike so many posters, I find no reason to beat my point to death. Your a little late with your advice. But fuck you anyway.

jr'sgrades
06-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Hey Hymen, aren't you the old "FuckHowardStern" that got banned by this site?

Hyman Roth
06-05-2007, 11:34 AM
I used to post under the user name FuckHowardStern but I was never banned from this site. Who the fuck are you?

jr'sgrades
06-05-2007, 11:37 AM
I used to post under the user name FuckHowardStern but I was never banned from this site. Who the fuck are you?

None of your fucking business.

Hyman Roth
06-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Pussy.

jr'sgrades
06-05-2007, 11:43 AM
Pussy.

Said the guy who no longer posts under "FuckHowardStern"...

And now has to eat his words since the AVH story has been verified.

Double pussy.

PlexiBrown
06-05-2007, 11:44 AM

I wouldn't.

Hyman Roth
06-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by jr'sgrades

Double pussy.

LMFAO - learn to read idiot.

jr'sgrades
06-05-2007, 11:47 AM
LMFAO - learn to read idiot.

Learn to read WHAT?

fuckhowardstern
06-05-2007, 11:47 AM
Now go home and get your fucking shinebox, pussy.

jr'sgrades
06-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
Now go home and get your fucking shinebox, pussy.

Shinebox???

What the fuck are you talking about?

Douchebag.

ZahZoo
06-05-2007, 01:37 PM

um No.

If nappy headed julio Ho's float your boat... fine. But don't try and sell that shit here!! Take it back across the the border where it belongs!!

Pasadena Bunnie
06-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
um No.

If nappy headed julio Ho's float your boat... fine. But don't try and sell that shit here!! Take it back across the the border where it belongs!!

LOL!!

BTW....for whatever the original message of this thread is worth and for those who feel Brad has credibility, Brad Starks confirms this story is true, he simply cannot confirm details of the conversation since he wasn't there to hear it...(posted this morning on DDLR.com)

I think we can close this thread now, since Kennedy keeps trying his hand at taking us out of topic over to a cheap cable station to watch Tijuana Soap Stars and Ricky Martin videos.

I hope those who were able to capture the essence of this thread and the glimmer of what we may be able to expect in the future from the band will appreciate it's content for only that and nothing else...

;)

Seshmeister
06-05-2007, 03:16 PM
And furthermore - I dropped this shit 4 or 5 days ago. I made my point and, unlike so many posters, I find no reason to beat my point to death. Your a little late with your advice. But fuck you anyway.

http://www.jasoco.net/data/files/images/Chill%20Pill.png

ELVIS
06-05-2007, 04:55 PM
What the heck is goin' on...:confused:

matt19
06-05-2007, 05:15 PM

Double pussy.

Double pussy? OH thats what your mom called it when a friend of mine and I D.P.ed her last night.

Kennedy
06-05-2007, 08:31 PM
I just can't get through a Spanish soap opera without dropping my drawers and rubbing one out....

VanHalener
06-05-2007, 08:49 PM
I do not watch them, but I have seen them while flipping channels and I have to say spanish soaps are full of babes. Cannot understand what they say, but who needs words.

Not to add to an arguement, but to edify...

Shinebox???

What the fuck are you talking about?

Douchebag.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W5S-H4uE0y0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W5S-H4uE0y0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Va Beach VH Fan
06-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Metal Sludge has links to both the VHLinks and DDLR on this, just in case anyone gives a rat's ass....

PlexiBrown
06-05-2007, 09:35 PM
Brad Starks confirms this story is true, he simply cannot confirm details of the conversation since he wasn't there to hear it...(posted this morning on DDLR.com)

The details of the conversation, if there was a conversation, is what is key. If Starks wasn't there to hear the conversation then what is he confirming? That this guy and Alex were in a deli at the same time? Big deal. :rolleyes:

Seshmeister
06-05-2007, 09:50 PM
So cynical for one so young...:)

Seshmeister
06-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
Metal Sludge has links to both the VHLinks and DDLR on this, just in case anyone gives a rat's ass....

I'm just pleased to see that you are still alive.:)

Older posters like you have a responsibility to post at least once a month so we know you haven't fallen off your perch...:)

jr'sgrades
06-06-2007, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by matt19
Double pussy? OH thats what your mom called it when a friend of mine and I D.P.ed her last night.

So you and your friend have pussies?

Since you two "double pussied" my mom like you said...

By the way, SHE'S DEAD, so that makes you and your friend
Lesbian Necrophiliacs.

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 11:17 AM
Yeah she died choking on my cock...sorry about that. And D.P. means double PENETRATION, dumbfuck, so there goes your premise.

jr'sgrades
06-06-2007, 11:24 AM
Yeah she died choking on my cock...sorry about that. And D.P. means double PENETRATION, dumbfuck, so there goes your premise.

"Dumbfuck" yourself...

He didn't say what it meant.

I put my own spin on it.

Mind your own business.

Shouldn't you be studying your Tort Law or something?

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 11:39 AM
You post it on a message board and its everybodies business.

The meaning was obvious.

Your "spin" is really just a sign of your ineptitude.

Shouldn't you be at your doctor's office seeing about that nasty rupture in your rectum caused by being gang raped in the ass by a room full of well hung black men?

bantonelli
06-06-2007, 11:48 AM
And furthermore - I dropped this shit 4 or 5 days ago.

:rolleyes: :confused:

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 11:54 AM
Fuck off Bantinelli. You are as dumb as a slab of concrete.

bantonelli
06-06-2007, 12:01 PM
Fuck off Bantinelli. You are as dumb as a slab of concrete.

Dude...you're comments are dull...:sleepy:

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 12:04 PM
As dull as your brain? Then don't fucking read them?

VanHalener
06-06-2007, 12:07 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I-NRriHlLUk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I-NRriHlLUk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ice_Cream_Girl
06-06-2007, 12:22 PM
As dull as your brain? Then don't fucking read them?

Hey HymEn....

bantonelli/Pasadena Bunnie is a friend of mine.

So shut the fuck up!

She's a good girl, and you're giving her way too much shit for a thread with posts you don't like.

So why don't YOU not fucking read them?

And like Sesh advised, take the chill pill.

Or go play in traffic.

Asshole.

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 12:27 PM
You have no friends you fat, mental case. How's that script about commiting suicide coming? Find any backers yet? LMAO -

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 01:13 PM
I'll bet $5,000.00 that "jr's grades" is the same poster as "Ice_Cream_Girl", which is the same poster as "Ice Cream Girl". Any takers?

Pasadena Bunnie
06-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Thanks ICG for your words.

Hyman has an ass-twitch and he is compelled, much like "Tourettes Guy" to rant his expletives here at the ARMY and DDLR about me.

Whatever is clever....

Continue Hyman....I've got all day.... :sleepy:

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 01:25 PM
vagina, pussy, bearded clam, vertical smile, beaver, cunt, trim, hair pie, bearded ax wound, tuna taco, fur burger, cooch, cooter, punani, snatch, twat, lovebox, box, poontang, cookie, fuckhole, love canal, flower, nana, pink taco, cat, catcher's mitt, muff, roast beef curtains, the cum dump, chocha, black hole, sperm sucker, fish sandwich, cock warmer, whisker biscuit, carpet, love hole, deep socket, cum craver, cock squeezer, slice of heaven, flesh cavern, the great divide, cherry, tongue depressor, clit slit, hatchet wound, honey pot, quim, meat massager, chacha, stinkhole, black hole of calcutta, cock socket, pink taco, bottomless pit, dead clam, cum crack, twat, rattlesnake canyon, bush, cunny, flaps, fuzz box, fuzzy wuzzy, gash, glory hole, grumble, man in the boat, mud flaps, mound, peach, pink, piss flaps, the fish flap, love rug, vadge, the furry cup, stench-trench, wizard's sleeve, DNA dumpster, tuna town, split dick, bikini bizkit, cock holster, cockpit, snooch, kitty kat, poody tat, grassy knoll, cold cut combo, Jewel box, rosebud, curly curtains, furry furnace, slop hole, velcro love triangle, nether lips, where Uncle's doodle goes, altar of love, cupid's cupboard, bird's nest, bucket, cock-chafer, love glove, serpent socket, spunk-pot, hairy doughnut, fun hatch, spasm chasm, red lane, stinky speedway, bacon hole, belly entrance, nookie, sugar basin, sweet briar, breakfast of champions, wookie, fish mitten, fuck pocket, hump hole, pink circle, silk igloo, scrambled eggs between the legs, black oak, Republic of Labia, juice box, Golden Palace, fetus flaps, skins, sausage wallet. Holiest of Holies, sugar hole, The Death of Adam, home plate, Deer Hoof, Golden Arches, Cats Paw, Mule Nose, Yo Yo Smuggler, Mumbler (Aussie), Dinner Roll, Crotch Waffle, Piss Fenders, crack, Melvin, Dove Breast, Brakepads, Vedgie, Slurpy, Vacuum Vulva, Pastrami Flaps, Hot Tamaki Walk, Buffalo Gums, Rooster Jaws, Wagon Ruts, Beaver Teeth, Mumble Pants (Sweden), Ninja Boot, Marcia (Aussie), Skin Canoe, Fatty, Mossy Jaw, The Big W, Chia Hole, Lip Jeans, Beetle Hood, Hungry Minge, Sausage Wallet, Front Bottom, Welly Top, Frum, Pancake Fold, Tongue Roll, Bologna Flap-Over, Furrogi (Poland), Fortune Nookie (China), Bearded Taco, Calamari Cockring, Displabia, Slot Pocket, Bluntfrunt, Fishamjig, Pole Magnet, Pocket Pie, Clamarama, kitty cage, Chicken's tongue, Conch shell, Crack of heaven, Dog's mouth, Door of life, Fly catcher, Fruit cup, Jelly roll, Lobster pot, bunny tuft, KNISH, her asshole neighbor, lotus, nappy dugout, moneymaker, womens weapon, tackle box, bone hider, red sea, pizzo, JIZZ RECEPTICLE, The Helmut Hide-A-Way, hairy heaven, furry 8 ball rack, crave cave, arbys with fur, fish canyon, toolshed, snake charmer, Furby, Enchilada of love, Ham sandwich, Camarillo brillo, Brazilian caterpillar, dick rack, boy in the canoe, flesh tuxedo, Mound of Venus, queef quarters, Venus butterfly, cooter, cream canal, poontang pie, wet mark, private area, thresher, punash, salami garage, tunnel of love, slurpee machine, pink cookie, penalty box, ground zero, meat crease, bait, birth canal, holy grail, pole hole, pork pie, fuzz bucket, one-eyed python trail, bubble gum by the bum, stink rink, theme park, saloon doors, pink truffle, bitter & twisted, burger bar, meat counter, temperamental ringpiece, python syphon, big bud, the Wombsday Book, the condo downstate, snake lake, the indoor barbecue, pound cake, beef tomato, tickled pink, launch pad, horn of plenty, the indoor picnic, hamper of goodies, flapped bap, bonefish, close encounter with the turd kind, sperm bank, man's charity bash, bush tucker, midnight dip, the one-door vulva, the welcome opponent, the Twatlantic Ocean, temporary lodgings, field of dreams, bean, cooze, old catchers mitt, devil's hole, lucy, pish buffet, pooswaa, poonaner, davey jones locker, pink panther, tinker bell, south mouth, dick eater, wonder bread, wolly bolly, foxhole, hot pocket, head catcher, Lawrence of A Labia, silk funnel, dick driver, purple people penis eater, meat curtains, ponchita, cherry pop tart, fat rabbit, scunt, pee jaws, mingus, The Notorious V.A.G., stench trench, poon jab, nappy dugout, babyoven, penis parking, cooter muffin, the promised land, cock pocket, cha cha, the shrine, bitch ditch, fury pink mink, mammal hole, ever-lasting cum stopper, the toothless blow job, happy flappy, wilt chamberlian's daily glove, the code defierthe salt water taffy factory, mommy's pie, the easy bake oven, the deflower patch, the virginator, the schlong sucker, the dea bone patch, the vegitarian's temptation, the vegan store, the blow hole, the pump protector, bag pipe, Spitball Bullseye, meat wagon, pickle stinker, jezebel's smell, yoni, willys haven, scrumpter, peach, sweat box, yeast pocket, penis warmer, tampon tunnel, penis pothole, cucumber canal, egg drop Box, sperm shack, dick dungeon, cock curator, b.o.b.'s bungalow, mommy parts, tuna pot pie, nice slice, peter vise, cock sock, rack of clam, peters grove, penis purse, grandest canyon, fish dish, banana box, tuna spread, pink portal, count fapula, red river gorge, happy valley, revolving in/out door, baby zipper, richards house, stop-n-pop, bone polisher, packin shack, weiner wrap, clap trap, camel toe, dildo hotel, axe gash, pearl hotel, sea food six pack, clam canal, coose canal, dick deposit, wand waxer, vidgie, erie canal, candy kiss, gauntlet, round mound of beehound,lick n' stick, lap flounder, tomahawk chop, chin-chin, pachinko, cuntry pie, lip tip, the big casino, one eyed worm hole, amazon forest, cock cave, fuck donut, coochie pop, babby, wet seal, pissy froth hole, bald biscuit, the unmentionable, mans ruin, peeshie, hairy potter, courtney cocksleve, panty hamster,deep pink, jaws of life, gizmo, faith, cock magnet, slippery slide, Meat tunnel, pink heaven, squid, dick basket, hot spot, poochika, pudding, bowl, love cave, squeeze-box, quim, honey pot, the bone collector, goodie basket, depository, pink turtleneck, bread-box, little debbie, pole hole, pandora's box,snail tracker, cuntzilla, homebase, pud pocket, bear trap, indian bones and the temple of poon, chanch, big montana, noochie, choot, golden valley, nappy roots, dick mitten, mystical fold

jhale667
06-06-2007, 02:03 PM
LMAO @ "Crotch Waffle" :lol:

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 02:05 PM
LMAO @ "Republic of Labia" :D

Ice_Cream_Girl
06-06-2007, 05:37 PM
I'll bet $5,000.00 that "jr's grades" is the same poster as "Ice_Cream_Girl", which is the same poster as "Ice Cream Girl". Any takers?

Ooooh, Einstein, you connected the 2 Ice Cream Girls....yeah, my cookies were messed up on my original screenname.

I go to bed for nightshift, wake up, and you're still being a jerk...

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 05:40 PM
More than your cookies are messed up, fatty. Get help.

Ice_Cream_Girl
06-06-2007, 05:43 PM
You have no friends you fat, mental case. How's that script about commiting suicide coming? Find any backers yet? LMAO -

Could I lose a few pounds? We all could.

Do I have friends? They need expensive wedding and medical school graduation gifts, that's all I know.

Mental case? Only from dealing with ass-hats like you.

Script about suicide? Try about NOT committing suicide.

By the way, I'm not on websites night and day posting and whacking off to porn like you.

I actually go places with my friends. You should rent a friend and try it sometime.

Pasadena Bunnie
06-06-2007, 05:43 PM
HR....save it...will ya? Your BS is nothing short of showing your true intelligence. "Interweb Correspondence College" for your J.D.?

Knock off your crap and go back to your Pity Party.....Table for One?

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 05:48 PM
Bunnie, you social retard, you have no standing to criticize anyone's intelligence. Both you fat ass losers should rent a life and try it sometime. You'll save money on batteries for your vibrators and who knows, maybe you will actually meet a man who likes fat chicks one day?

Pasadena Bunnie
06-06-2007, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Ice_Cream_Girl
Could I lose a few pounds? We all could.

Script about suicide? Try about NOT committing suicide.

Hyman Babe, you committed internet suicide when you started your rant about me bringing JackedUp's story to the ARMY.

I know ICG's project...which you have all wrong! She's an amazing talent, none of which I can say for you.

Obviously you have too much time on your hands and not enough Due Diligence to work on these days...eh?

:( :(

Ice_Cream_Girl
06-06-2007, 05:55 PM
HR....save it...will ya? Your BS is nothing short of showing your true intelligence. "Interweb Correspondence College" for your J.D.?

Oh man....well, that does save money on a university student parking permit, I would assume...

I hated paying for those...

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 05:59 PM
LMAO - rant against you at the Army? Internet suicide? Where exactly did I rant?

You are delusional you ugly, dried up 50 year old bat and I have plenty of work - I just don't feel like doing it right now. How much time do you think it takes me to write these replies to your inane banter anyway?

Ice_Cream_Girl
06-06-2007, 06:02 PM
Bunnie, you social retard, you have no standing to criticize anyone's intelligence. Both you fat ass losers should rent a life and try it sometime. You'll save money on batteries for your vibrators and who knows, maybe you will actually meet a man who likes fat chicks one day?

I don't brag about myself, but Bunnie's not fat, ugly, stupid, or socially retarded.

You're so suave....you have such a way with women...is this why you're alone and in need of more porn than the average guy?

I have no need for a vibrator....but why don't you pull the one you have up your ass out?

You'll feel much better.

P.S. I tend to STAND by my friends, no matter what, and obviously you do NOT, which is why you lose them.

Ice_Cream_Girl
06-06-2007, 06:05 PM
LMAO - rant against you at the Army? Internet suicide? Where exactly did I rant?

You are delusional you ugly, dried up 50 year old bat and I have plenty of work - I just don't feel like doing it right now. How much time do you think it takes me to write these replies to your inane banter anyway?

You ranted so much that Sesh told you to take a chill pill.

Bunnie is FAR from being anything you said.

A hack like you has WORK to do?

Who knew?

GO DO IT.

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 06:07 PM
What you don't know about me could fill a library. I have been living with a woman for 3 year - she loves me and has no complaints with how I treat women. I have no need for porn. Trust me.

Besides, you are the cunt that started all this shit with me - now you want to play the "woman" card because I reply to your crap? Pathetic.

And I wish I hadn't sent all those pictures Bantonelli sent me to my recycle bin so I could show everyone exactly how ugly she really is. Ew.

What else you got, fatty?

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 06:09 PM
You ranted so much that Sesh told you to take a chill pill.

Bunnie is FAR from being anything you said.

A hack like you has WORK to do?

Who knew?

GO DO IT.

Sesh was responding to my post to him. If you call questioning Bunnies "validation" of JackedOff's story a rant, then you are even dumber than you seem.

suicide - GO DO IT.

Pasadena Bunnie
06-06-2007, 06:10 PM
LOL!!!! C'mon, quit sniveling. You certainly have proven you have no backbone when debating fairly with females.

Stick to your Muff threads where you can feel like a legend in your own mind.

Ice_Cream_Girl
06-06-2007, 06:14 PM
What you don't know about me could fill a library. I have been living with a woman for 3 year - she loves me and has no complaints with how I treat women. I have no need for porn. Trust me.

Besides, you are the cunt that started all this shit with me - now you want to play the "woman" card because I reply to your crap? Pathetic.

And I wish I hadn't sent all those pictures Bantonelli sent me to my recycle bin so I could show everyone exactly how ugly she really is. Ew.

What else you got, fatty?

Your girlfriend must be thrilled at how much time you spend online with porn and not her.

I've seen Bunnie. She's NOT ugly.

Not pulling a woman card here. But if you had reading comprehension, you'd have understood that.

You're being rude to a friend of mine.

So FUCK OFF.

Pasadena Bunnie
06-06-2007, 06:14 PM
MODS:

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD - It's used up the mileage.

Thanks so much.

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 06:15 PM
LOL!!!! C'mon, quit sniveling. You certainly have proven you have no backbone when debating fairly with females.

Stick to your Muff threads where you can feel like a legend in your own mind.

Debating fairly? LMAO - you call creating an alias and bringing up personal information about me that I shared with you in strict confidence a fair debate - information that you obviously shared with your fat friend, Ice_Cream_Pig? You are a delusional old lady.

Ice_Cream_Girl
06-06-2007, 06:16 PM
Sesh was responding to my post to him. If you call questioning Bunnies "validation" of JackedOff's story a rant, then you are even dumber than you seem.

suicide - GO DO IT.

I do NOT condone suicide for anyone in any manner.

Grow up, Perry Mason.

More than you questioning anyone's story, I'm questioning how you treat people...no wonder you lose friends.

Pasadena Bunnie
06-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Yes, Hyman...this must be the chick you named "Mona", who "Stiffly" sits in the corner of your sofa with her mouth opened 24/7 and she's made of polyurethane. She's very good with conversation while you glance ever so often at your muff threads.

yes, I remember you telling me about her.

Ice_Cream_Girl
06-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Debating fairly? LMAO - you call creating an alias and bringing up personal information about me that I shared with you in strict confidence a fair debate - information that you obviously shared with your fat friend, Ice_Cream_Pig? You are a delusional old lady.

You need to stop calling people you've never seen "fat."

I'm not making any physical appearance assumptions about you.

And look who's talking about bringing up someone else's personal information shared in confidence? Quoting age estimates, etc.?

That's the pot calling the kettle black.

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Your girlfriend must be thrilled at how much time you spend online with porn and not her.

I've seen Bunnie. She's NOT ugly.

Not pulling a woman card here. But if you had reading comprehension, you'd have understood that.

You're being rude to a friend of mine.

So FUCK OFF.

How much time do you think I spend posting pictures in the Underground? Well - I'll tell you: about 20 minutes a week. And my girlfriend doesn't mind at all. I wasn't rude to your "friend" until she started in on me. In fact, I ignored a few of her insulting posts purposefully. Not anymore. And I have seen Bunnie too - and she is ugly, you fat, smelly dyke. Get a life.

Ice_Cream_Girl
06-06-2007, 06:22 PM
MODS:

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD - It's used up the mileage.

Thanks so much.

Yes, it's now becoming a waste of bandwidth.

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 06:22 PM
You need to stop calling people you've never seen "fat."

I'm not making any physical appearance assumptions about you.

And look who's talking about bringing up someone else's personal information shared in confidence? Quoting age estimates, etc.?

That's the pot calling the kettle black.

Hey fat ass - I would have never brought up anything personal if you two cunt lappers hadn't initiated it. You want me to follow the rules while you both repeatedly break them? Fuck you.

Ice_Cream_Girl
06-06-2007, 06:29 PM
How much time do you think I spend posting pictures in the Underground? Well - I'll tell you: about 20 minutes a week. And my girlfriend doesn't mind at all. I wasn't rude to your "friend" until she started in on me. In fact, I ignored a few of her insulting posts purposefully. Not anymore. And I have seen Bunnie too - and she is ugly, you fat, smelly dyke. Get a life.

I'm no dyke.

And probably I'm as fat and smelly as you are.

AND nobody's asking you to follow any rules, you big fucking baby.

Karma's a bitch, ain't it?

You get what you deserve in life, if you have one.

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 06:31 PM
With a "friend" like Bantonelli - I don't need enemies. She repeatedly betrayed confidences I shared with her after I reminded her politely several times to respect my privacy.

I cut people off who do shit like that real quick. I haven't said one word to Bantonelli on these boards for at least 6 months. Then I make a post in this thread pointing out that her supposed "verification" of JackedOff's story was lacking and all of a sudden it becomes a "rant" and a personal attack against her? You two delusional old hags are perfect for each other.

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 06:32 PM
I'm no dyke.

And what am I getting now, fat ass? A lame-ass flame war with two brain dead lesbians that haven't had sex in 20 years. If that's the worst Karma has in store for me - I must be doing something right.

Rikk
06-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Hyman Babe, you committed internet suicide when you started your rant about me bringing JackedUp's story to the ARMY.

Holy fucking melodramatic, Batman.

Fucking shit.

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Holy fucking melodramatic, Batman.

Fucking shit.

Pretty fuckin' delusional innit? :D

Pasadena Bunnie
06-06-2007, 06:40 PM
I'm no dyke.

LOL!!! I'm a smelly dyke and he's Brad Pitt !

:p

Pasadena Bunnie
06-06-2007, 06:42 PM
Yeah, Hyman, keep lying like you did to Jimmy Jingles....kissing his tush to save face about going away while FunnyBunnie was being called names.

Puleezzzzz.

Rikk
06-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Yeah, Hyman, keep lying like you did to Jimmy Jingles....kissing his tush to save face about going away while FunnyBunnie was being called names.

Puleezzzzz.

Start a thread down in the Pen...let this be the Van Halen / Alex Van Halen story thread...

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 06:46 PM
LOL!!! I'm a smelly dyke and he's Brad Pitt !

:p

No - you're an ugly, fat, dried up old hag who has the intelligence of a 5th grader and I am slightly better than average looking.

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 06:50 PM

Puleezzzzz.

Where have I told a lie? You're a flakey, whacked-out lunatic. That's the truth.

jhale667
06-06-2007, 06:59 PM
Wow, this thread has really gone downhill...can't we all just get along? :rolleyes:

And Bunnie...don't diss the Muff thread please. ;)

katie
06-06-2007, 07:09 PM
Start a thread down in the Pen...let this be the Van Halen / Alex Van Halen story thread...

Roughly translated means -

Please post in the Sheep Pen as i haven't got a fucking clue what to do there now Bob & his buddies have fucked off.

Rikk, even though you fucked up.

Katie still loves ya!

x

Pasadena Bunnie
06-06-2007, 07:10 PM
Wow, this thread has really gone downhill...can't we all just get along? :rolleyes:

Sweet J - No problem. I won't diss the "M" thread.

I'm trying to get this thread closed and you're so right...downhill it's gone and I'm waving it Good Bye.

I'm done with it and I apologize to any ARMY members that I offended or were insulted by anything other than the true content of this thread that I may be responsible for.

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 07:12 PM

I apologize to you, jhale - and I apologize to everyone at the army besides the mental-lesbian twins that don't enjoy reading this. Perhaps a better man than me can stand by and let someone talk shit about them - but I am weak when it comes to shit like that. I can't help myself. I think it comes from being bullied as a child.

Katie - when is Sammy going to answer my questions?

katie
06-06-2007, 07:26 PM

Katie - when is Sammy going to answer my questions?

Hi Hyman

I'm in Cabo with Sam as we speak.
I put those questions to him and he said he would answer a few of them in 7-10 days as he is a bit busy at the moment playing to sell out crowds at Cabo.

Go to dash

Katie

Hyman Roth
06-06-2007, 07:27 PM
Thanks, babe - I can't wait. :)

Don't forget to post pics from your vacation!

jhale667
06-06-2007, 09:24 PM

This just in...;)

http://a.photos.cx/beachedwhale-2ae.jpg

Nickdfresh
06-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by katie
Roughly translated means -

Please post in the Sheep Pen as i haven't got a fucking clue what to do there now Bob & his buddies have fucked off.

Rikk, even though you fucked up.

Katie still loves ya!

x

This post reads like a plea for his Coch...

Isn't time for you to find somebody on MySpace that has a real life and impersonate them?

Bandwidth wasting twat...

FORD
06-06-2007, 10:00 PM

It's too late for that.......

So let the Pen have it.

Dan
06-07-2007, 12:39 AM
Who needs a Drink after reading All 8 pages?

katie
06-07-2007, 07:19 AM

Hyman, Sam has just joined and has answered some of your questions.

Rikk requested the thread to be put in the dump as he hasn't got the bottle to handle Sam in the Sheep Pen
(ooh er)

Katie
x

yah
06-07-2007, 08:54 PM
Hmmm, Hybaby blows a gasket arguing with Bunnie and others....
My My, how some things never change even at another forum
lol

Kennedy
06-08-2007, 05:07 PM
What's with all the focus on weight?

I have to admit. I'm not above whacking it to the fat chicks on Spanish soaps...

Hyman Roth
06-08-2007, 05:11 PM
LMAO - you really like those senoiritas don't cha?

hideyoursheep
06-11-2007, 02:14 PM
What's with all the focus on weight?

I have to admit. I'm not above whacking it to the fat chicks on Spanish soaps...

Do you hold the dildo yourself, or do you wipe peanut butter on your area so the dog will go to town?:p

Seshmeister
11-18-2007, 08:09 PM

Just in case there was any doubt about this...