PDA

View Full Version : If the Presidential Election were held today, who would you vote for?

FORD
05-29-2007, 01:31 PM
For the purposes of this poll, I've listed only the candidates who have officially jumped in the race...........

scamper
05-29-2007, 01:47 PM
Same guy as last time, my dad.

FORD
05-29-2007, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by scamper
Same guy as last time, my dad.

Is he listed in the poll?

scamper
05-29-2007, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Nope, sorry.

Guitar Shark
05-29-2007, 03:19 PM
For the purposes of this poll, I've listed only the candidates who have officially jumped in the race...........

Where's Biden? Or has he not officially announced his candidacy?

FORD
05-29-2007, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Where's Biden? Or has he not officially announced his candidacy?

Biden's officially in, but the poll only allows 10 choices. So I divided it up 5/5.

Maybe next time I'll do seperate D & R polls. Probably will be more candidates on both sides by then anyway.

I think it's obvious who I hope will be in the next poll.

knuckleboner
05-29-2007, 03:50 PM

well, if he's voting FOR his dad, we know he ain't one of the giuliani kids...

Steve Savicki
05-29-2007, 03:52 PM
Tossup between Clinton and Edwards.
Hopefully the spouse can/will revive Bill's legacy.

Redballjets88
05-29-2007, 04:06 PM
gulianni or mccain for me, i dont consider mccain a sell out i think of him as a moderate rep, which to me is the best bet

matt19
05-29-2007, 06:04 PM
Honestly Obama or Edwards. If Gore jumps in probably him. But I'm tired of bullshit so most likely democrat.

Nickdfresh
05-29-2007, 06:08 PM
I voted Obama. But I'd like to see Gore jump in and have them pair up...

matt19
05-29-2007, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I voted Obama. But I'd like to see Gore jump in and have them pair up...

I'd vote for that.

FORD
05-29-2007, 06:41 PM
So would I. Hopefully President Gore will officially be in the race soon. Maybe as soon as July?

DrMaddVibe
05-29-2007, 09:04 PM
Dr. Ron Paul.

ULTRAMAN VH
05-29-2007, 09:07 PM
Ron Paul all the way!!!!!

Nitro Express
05-29-2007, 09:09 PM
It's like trying to decide which ugly girl you want to take out on a date. I think I will just get drunk as shit and maybe the ballot will look better.

matt19
05-29-2007, 10:09 PM
LMAO!

Big Train
05-29-2007, 10:36 PM
Given those choices, I would "throw my vote away" and give it to the most prominent third party candidate, if only for funding reasons.

Remember, it is a two-party system because that's how America likes it. Or we just don't know any better and have to play team sports with our politics.

steve
05-30-2007, 12:01 AM
http://www.stevebridges.com/images/arnold/gallerySept06/arnold8335.jpg

DEMON CUNT
05-30-2007, 12:02 AM
Ron Paul!

steve
05-30-2007, 12:10 AM
Why not let Cheney continue on?
He seems to have done a bang-up job so far.

sadaist
05-30-2007, 12:52 AM
Tough decision since the choices you give are limited to:
a few Democrats with golden halos
a BCE Republican
a 9-11 coverup Republican
a Sellout Republican
and a Racist Asshole Republican

On the next poll, just list as Dem or Repub and leave your crap paranoia conspiracy commentary out of it. Save it for the posts that follow.

DEMON CUNT
05-30-2007, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by sadaist
a BCE Republican
a Sellout Republican

On the next poll, just list as Dem or Repub and leave your crap paranoia conspiracy commentary out of it. Save it for the posts that follow.

Who are you? The Roth Army Pole Inspector?

It's just some of Ford's paranoid sense of humor.

Don't like it? Post your own fucking poll, Mensa.

sadaist
05-30-2007, 02:19 AM
Hey Cunt, quit licking Ford, Nicks, & Lounges assholes. They can handle themselves. You never know, they may just end up liking you for who you are and your own opinions and not who you try to be on these boards. On second thought...

By the way, this is the ROTH ARMY. Yet I don't believe you have ever posted anything regarding Roth & the Mighty Van Halen. You just parrot the aforementioned posters you wanna be in the Front Line.

DEMON CUNT
05-30-2007, 02:25 AM
Hey Cunt, quit licking Ford, Nicks, & Lounges assholes.

Wow, what an image to have in your head. Did you come up with that all by yourself?

By the way, this is the ROTH ARMY. Yet I don't believe you have ever posted anything regarding Roth & the Mighty Van Halen.

Why do you feel the need to monitor my posts? Do you wanna go steady? Do you got big tits?

GO-SPURS-GO
05-30-2007, 02:40 AM

Why bother with this Ford? The BCE will steal this election too, right?

sadaist
05-30-2007, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT

Why do you feel the need to monitor my posts? Do you wanna go steady?

Know thine enemy..and no thanks. You're always on the rag cubed (that's to the 3rd power if you haven't passed remedial math yet).

You have posted more dribble regarding Rosie O'donnell & Elizabeth Hasselback than you have Van Halen or David Lee Roth. At least you have your priorities set (or your medication).

FORD
05-30-2007, 02:55 AM
If they do, then get ready for Civil War II.

There's nobody on the Republican side who could possibly win an election after what Chimpy has done. Except maybe Ron Paul. And we all know the party won't let him survive past New Hampshire.

So if it's Diebolded this time, nobody's gonna buy it.

DEMON CUNT
05-30-2007, 03:05 AM
Know thine enemy..and no thanks. You're always on the rag cubed (that's to the 3rd power if you haven't passed remedial math yet).

More grotesque sexual images. You might want to talk to your Pastor about this.

You have posted more dribble regarding Rosie O'donnell & Elizabeth Hasselback than you have Van Halen or David Lee Roth. At least you have your priorities set (or your medication).

Oh hey, did you know that the guitar riff at the end of "Jump" is also in "Top Of The World"? They might record an album with Dave and stuff! The Bradman Sucks! What unreleased songs do you have? I have US Festival on DVD! Etchasketch? Who is Hitch1969?

Ain't much to talk about, dummy.

Now, how 'bout them tits?

Sarge's Little Helper
05-30-2007, 03:05 AM
Oh hey, did you know that the guitar riff at the end of "Jump" is also in "Top Of The World"? They might record an album with Dave and stuff! The Bradman Sucks! What unreleased songs do you have? I have US Festival on DVD! Etchasketch? Who is Hitch1969?

Ain't much to talk about, dummy.

hitch1969 is the Franchise Player of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you matter.. you don\'t. If you think you are important.. think again. hitch1969 is the star of this show. He is the motherfuckin Jordan of these forums and dont you ever forget it!

sadaist
05-30-2007, 03:44 AM
There's nobody on the Republican side who could possibly win an election after what Chimpy has done.

So if a Republican wins the Presidency, you're already crying conspiracy? What color is the sky in your world?

GO-SPURS-GO
05-30-2007, 05:15 AM
If they do, then get ready for Civil War II.

There's nobody on the Republican side who could possibly win an election after what Chimpy has done. Except maybe Ron Paul. And we all know the party won't let him survive past New Hampshire.

I don't know Ford about that "what chimpy has done" quote. Most moderate democrats that I know, are sick and tired of the Hollyweird Liberals. I can't stand them with a passion. As God as my witness Ford, I've never voted for a Republican. But the more Democrats like Gore/Clinton/Edwards/Obama suck up to them(Hollyweird), the better those Repulicans that you listed, seem fit. And the more liberals in this country and on this site who bash God and our troops, the better the BCE looks. I'm stunned by the sharp left turn the Democrats have taken over the past 8 years. Don't think that I'll vote with a party who calls our troops terrorist, and thinks Jesus was no different from Bin Ladden! By the way Ford, why do you call Tancredo a racist? Don't know much about him, fill me in.

Ellyllions
05-30-2007, 06:44 AM
I find it interesting that only Republicans have a "negative moniker" in parenthesis next to their names.

hideyoursheep
05-30-2007, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Dr. Ron Paul.

Hagle / Paul.

No, wait!....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0_sNUzJC97A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0_sNUzJC97A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Lqskdiver
05-30-2007, 09:52 AM
So if a Republican wins the Presidency, you're already crying conspiracy? What color is the sky in your world?

In FORD's world the sky is always grey. Maybe it's that Seattle environment.

We should relocate his miserable ass to the east coast...maybe Florida.

Hell, let's get some Texas sunshine on him and a hot latina to cook him up some tamales and salsa.

That'll change his disposition!

:D

FORD
05-30-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
In FORD's world the sky is always grey. Maybe it's that Seattle environment.

We should relocate his miserable ass to the east coast...maybe Florida.

Hell, let's get some Texas sunshine on him and a hot latina to cook him up some tamales and salsa.

That'll change his disposition!

:D

The hot Latina part sounds great, but you can keep Florida. Too much humidity. And corruption. If I was going to relocate to a "warmer climate" it would be my other home state of Arizona anyway.

But don't worry.... it's supposed to hit 90 here today, so I'm not complaining :cool:

FORD
05-30-2007, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
I don't know Ford about that "what chimpy has done" quote. Most moderate democrats that I know, are sick and tired of the Hollyweird Liberals. I can't stand them with a passion. As God as my witness Ford, I've never voted for a Republican. But the more Democrats like Gore/Clinton/Edwards/Obama suck up to them(Hollyweird), the better those Repulicans that you listed, seem fit.

I'm not buying this act, Katydid. Can you even NAME 5 Democrats that you have allegedly voted FOR, since you seem to hate every single one of them.

And the more liberals in this country and on this site who bash God and our troops, the better the BCE looks

If you are too blind to see that we no longer live in the country that Tom Jefferson created, then I can't help you. That country has been systematically torn down over the last 7 years by the Bush Criminal Empire.

I'm stunned by the sharp left turn the Democrats have taken over the past 8 years.

Those must be some damn good mushrooms your on, because that's one Hell of a hallucination. Spineless jellyfish who refuse to stop a war that 75% of the American people oppose. That's your idea of a "sharp left turn??"

Don't think that I'll vote with a party who calls our troops terrorist, and thinks Jesus was no different from Bin Ladden!

Jesus Christ is the Son of God. BUSH is no different from Bin Laden.

By the way Ford, why do you call Tancredo a racist? Don't know much about him, fill me in.

Lots of info on Tancredo racism here. (http://www.coloradoconfidential.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=917)

Lqskdiver
05-30-2007, 10:53 AM
FORD, at the time 75% did not oppose the war.

And you're right, we no longer live in the same country that the slave owning Thomas Jefferson helped create.
;)

Nickdfresh
05-30-2007, 06:24 PM
a BCE Republican
a Sellout Republican

Dude, the poster on your sig used to be on my closet door...

Well, it had a few more white spots than your sig...

sadaist
05-31-2007, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Dude, the poster on your sig used to be on my closet door...

Well, it had a few more white spots than your sig...

LOL. I know what you mean. She was the only reason I watched that crap show The Fall Guy. I think almost every guy over 30 had one of her posters. That particular one is my fav.

sadaist
05-31-2007, 01:00 AM
FORD. If you make another poll, include Duncan Hunter on the Repub side. I know he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning, but I would like to hear some other people's take on him.

hideyoursheep
05-31-2007, 11:21 AM
HAGEL!!!

FORD
05-31-2007, 11:33 AM
I'll probably hold off on another poll until after Labor Day. I have a feeling the canvas might be a little more complete then, and will probably do two seperate polls. Or possibly more if serious third party candidates emerge.....

hideyoursheep
05-31-2007, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
HAGEL!!!

Call me crazy, but he may have a future in that poll.

FORD
05-31-2007, 02:32 PM
I appreciate anything Hagel can do to wake up Senators in his own party to the futility of this illegal occupation of Iraq.

But I just can't support a guy who owned a piece of the electro-fraud "voting" system which enabled these war criminals to take power in the first place.

svrwthr
06-01-2007, 03:22 PM
Alot of people will vote for the best in their respective party but alot will jump off party lines for someone they think they can trust (even though you can never trust a politician). It will go democratic direction but the which one of those will be in there no one knows. Most likely Clinton or Obama. Unless there is something in the near future that will feed people onto Hillary, other than woman voting for her because of being a woman, the black vote (and alot of white) is going to be strong for Obama. I just hope Jesse Jackson endorsement doesn't hurt him.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
06-01-2007, 05:52 PM
I think it's obvious who I hope will be in the next poll.

Ron Jeremy?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
06-01-2007, 05:54 PM

There is no sky in FORD's world. There's only George W.'s face, which is always mocking him...mocking him...mocking him...

Guitar Shark
06-01-2007, 06:23 PM
That quote in svrwthr's sig is hilarious. Anyone know what it's from?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
06-02-2007, 12:27 PM

Fag.

Nickdfresh
06-02-2007, 02:46 PM

I dunno, but I Googled it and got this page:

http://www.bash.org/?browse&p=396

ROTFLMFAO!!:D

vh rides again
06-03-2007, 03:55 AM
i think hillary is going to win.

the thing that bothers me most about it is that there is going to be a woman running this country that doesnt have enough self respect to get rid of a man that completely disrespected her.

she must be spineless and stupid.

FORD
06-03-2007, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by vh rides again
i think hillary is going to win.

the thing that bothers me most about it is that there is going to be a woman running this country that doesnt have enough self respect to get rid of a man that completely disrespected her.

she must be spineless and stupid.

She's neither. And for the record, I'm not a Hillary fan.

The reason I'm not a Hillary fan is that she is a champion pandering sellout. Votes for the war when the DLC corporatists think that's the "mood of the country". Votes against continuing the funding ONLY because she knows the Democratic base will not forgive her for flip flopping on the war.

But some of us won't forget that she has yet to admit she was wrong in the first place.

vh rides again
06-03-2007, 05:40 PM
She's neither. And for the record, I'm not a Hillary fan.

The reason I'm not a Hillary fan is that she is a champion pandering sellout. Votes for the war when the DLC corporatists think that's the "mood of the country". Votes against continuing the funding ONLY because she knows the Democratic base will not forgive her for flip flopping on the war.

But some of us won't forget that she has yet to admit she was wrong in the first place.
oh hell it was a win win situation, wasnt it damn near unanimous to invade iraq?.
either way the dems win in iraq.