PDA

View Full Version : WHO AGREES I SHOULD ENLIST??

Redballjets88
05-29-2007, 07:11 PM
yes?

no?

ELVIS
05-29-2007, 07:24 PM
Hell no!!!

I agree with FORD on alot of things, mostly music...

That band Boner sings for sucks, though...

:elvis:

DrMaddVibe
05-29-2007, 08:15 PM
He's a fucking retard.

LoungeMachine
05-29-2007, 10:12 PM
Stop starting stupid threads in here and go SIGN UP TO FIGHT.

Mom and Dad have plans for your bedroom now.

Let us know which branch you choose to enlist with.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
05-29-2007, 10:15 PM
I think Elvira and AnalVibe have plans for his bedroom too..

DEMON CUNT
05-30-2007, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I think Elvira and AnalVibe have plans for his bedroom too..

Those guys are fags!

http://www.videodetective.com/photos/008/000345_11.jpg

DEMON CUNT
05-30-2007, 12:15 AM
Some Bush family history for dummies.

On October 20, 1942, the U.S. government ordered the seizure of Nazi German banking operations in New York City. President Franklin Roosevelt's Alien Property Custodian, Leo T. Crowley, signed Vesting Order Number 248 seizing the property of Prescott Bush under the Trading with the Enemy Act.

More at wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush

This is for Ford:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6_K2F4-iaxo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6_K2F4-iaxo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Bonus question: Who is holding hands with our President in this picture?

http://www.ringoffireradio.com/video/BushSaudi.bmp

Clue: He's a "crown prince" from the country that attacked us on 911.

Redballjets88
05-30-2007, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Stop starting stupid threads in here and go SIGN UP TO FIGHT.

Mom and Dad have plans for your bedroom now.

Let us know which branch you choose to enlist with.

:gulp:

i guess my opinion that ford is wrong about the bush family creating the soviet union and hitler means i should die in the bullshit that is iraq?

FORD
05-30-2007, 12:40 AM
Do your own research. Google is your friend....

DEMON CUNT
05-30-2007, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
He's a fucking retard.

Eloquent as always, MsSaddBawls Aiken.

DEMON CUNT
05-30-2007, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
i guess my opinion that ford is wrong about the bush family creating the soviet union and hitler means i should die in the bullshit that is iraq?

You're getting fucked with. Try to a little more thoughtful next time and you may not get shut down.

Redballjets88
05-30-2007, 01:49 AM
i did this to fuck with ford, bc it is fun to me

DEMON CUNT
05-30-2007, 01:55 AM
Front Line Mods: 1

Redballjets88: 0

Guitar Shark
05-30-2007, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Front Line Mods: 1

Redballjets88: 0

How do you figure that?

Points to mods for editing posts?

No thanks.

DEMON CUNT
05-30-2007, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

If this is the only injustice you have to endure today you can consider yourself a very lucky man.

Mods set the tone for the forum that they moderate. That's just the way it is.

Angel
05-30-2007, 02:46 PM

Clue: He's a "crown prince" from the country that attacked us on 911.

Newsflash: You weren't attacked by Saudi Arabia. Bin Laden was stripped of his Saudi citizenship in 1998, and even if he still was a Saud, he would not have been representing the Royal Family or the country itself. (By the way, he was exiled because of his criticism of Riyadh's close relationship to Washington).

Education is priceless, DC. You're obviously in need of some. I'm not trying to be rude, but damn man, you think you were attacked by one of your best friends???

DEMON CUNT
05-30-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Newsflash: You weren't attacked by Saudi Arabia. Bin Laden was stripped of his Saudi citizenship in 1998, and even if he still was a Saud, he would not have been representing the Royal Family or the country itself. (By the way, he was exiled because of his criticism of Riyadh's close relationship to Washington).

Education is priceless, DC. You're obviously in need of some. I'm not trying to be rude, but damn man, you think you were attacked by one of your best friends???

Pop quiz for the hyper educated Angel: What countries were each of the 19 highjackers from?

Go!

http://www.danzfamily.com/pictures/pictures02/hijackers.jpg

EAT MY ASSHOLE
05-30-2007, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
How do you figure that?

No thanks.

I'm in agreement. This is complete horseshit and abuse. Hey, Lounge, what did Freedom of Speech ever do to you?

Nickdfresh
05-30-2007, 06:17 PM
Those guys are fags!

Like, totally!

Unchainme
05-30-2007, 06:33 PM
Well..I'm not Redballsjets..BUT I am of the age where If the draft were reinstated, I'd be in the draft.

If I had to...Personally..I'd join the Air Force, What I would do there? no clue...But I always dug planes myself...I'm signed up for that Selective Sevice thing..If I ever had to...I'd fight for my country, But I'm really not needed yet..My Dad has forbid me from doing so ither..I'm needed here at home by my family...

I am proud of those who do serve though, No matter what adminstration..I have friends who are going into the millitary...They are better men then I could ever be, And If I EVER catch anyone treating them like shit because they served in the millitary, I'll kick their ass..

Angel
05-30-2007, 10:37 PM
You're missing the point. It was NOT Saudi Arabia the country that attacked WTC. Yes, the majority were Saudi citizens, (+UAE, Egypt & I believe Lebanon), but Al Qaeda is not the Saudi nation. The funding for AQ terrorist attacks comes from all over the world, including cells here in North America. Look for Arabs selling coke, you've found yourself a group of AQ fundraisers.

Saudi Arabia are friends and allies. The Saudi govt did not order the attacks, and in fact the main person behind the attacks had his Saudi citizenship stripped because of that friendship. When you say the US was attacked by Saudi Arabia, you're making a false statement, plain and simple.

Big Train
05-31-2007, 02:06 AM
Far be it from me to back Cunt up, but isn't this a semantics pissing contest?

The country who citizens attacked us we generally should have a problem with, no matter what motorcyle gang, 4-H club or Al Qaeda cell they belong to around the world.

I suppose he should have been insanely specific (and obvious) by saying:

The citizens of an allied nation attacked us, not their government.

And as a side note, on what authority do you have it that exactly and specifically Bin Laden did or did not represent any member of the Royal family? Just curious..

DEMON CUNT
05-31-2007, 02:37 AM
Sweetheart, you sound like such an authority on the subject. Do you work for the Sate Dept? Or do you simply have access to the same information that I do?

Salem bin Laden was an investor in Arbusto Energy. Know that story?

Fifteen guys from Saudi Arabia? Don't you think that the American "authorities" would have wanted to interview their families, etc? Know that story?

The Bush family is way too close to the Saudi Royals for me to consider them friends or allies. Any friend of Bush is not a friend of America. Know about Prescott Sheldon Bush?

It's about cash and power.

Wanna find the bank robber? Find out who's spending the cash.

Wanna find the terrorists? Who has been spending 911 capital since the very day that it happened.

Hey! Who is that guy with Rumsfeld?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W-OsFYyNUtA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W-OsFYyNUtA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
05-31-2007, 02:40 AM
Dude. Nothing wrong with signing up. What do you want out of the experience. I wanted to fly aircraft but my red/green colorblindness kept me out. I would have signed up right out of college to fly something.

What are you interested in? I've been pretty impressed with the Marine Corps. I think their general training is better than the Army but the Army has their special forces that are good too.

I know right now they are really looking for good helecopter mechanics. More so than piolets and that's something you can do as a civilian if you want to. My nephew is doing that in the National Guard and using his Guard money to finance his civilian helecopter piolet training.

Nitro Express
05-31-2007, 02:50 AM
We were attacked by a small group of terrorists whe had a lot of support and funding from variouse Islamic supporters in a number of countries. American citizens could have even provided some of Al Quaida's funding so does that mean we attack ourselves?

We are not fighting a specific country or even a religion. We are fighting a specific idealology that believes in attacking innocent civilians, including their own people to make a statement. The end goal is to turn the world against Israel and get the US out of the Middle East. As long as half the Jews in the world live in the US and there is oil in the Middle East, they aren't going to get their wish anytime soon.

I think Al Quaida didn't get anything out of 9/11. We are in the Middle East more than ever and Israel is selling us half our ammunition. Those idiots thought they would trap us in Afganistahn and slaughter us like they did the Soviets. Sorry, the Soviets didn't have precision bombing and B-52 bombers on call to carpet bomb the minefields. The Afgahn campaign went real well.

Nitro Express
05-31-2007, 02:57 AM
It's hard to know what to do and like all wars, it grows into something else and turns into something entirely different. I guess that's call unleashing the dogs of war.

Nickdfresh
05-31-2007, 04:55 AM
You're missing the point. It was NOT Saudi Arabia the country that attacked WTC. Yes, the majority were Saudi citizens, (+UAE, Egypt & I believe Lebanon), but Al Qaeda is not the Saudi nation. The funding for AQ terrorist attacks comes from all over the world, including cells here in North America. Look for Arabs selling coke, you've found yourself a group of AQ fundraisers.

Saudi Arabia are friends and allies. The Saudi govt did not order the attacks, and in fact the main person behind the attacks had his Saudi citizenship stripped because of that friendship. When you say the US was attacked by Saudi Arabia, you're making a false statement, plain and simple.

Various shades of gray dear. I do agree with you to an extent. But it is known that the Saudis have permitted an extensive network for terror, until recently, as a cynical Orwellian means to vent internal strife outward.

In fact, one of my favorite (not-inside job) 9/11 conspiracy theories has roughly 150 members of the House of Saud mysteriously dying of thirst in the desert not long after the attacks. Mind you, a bedouin dying of thirst is like an Eskimo freezing to death. It just doesn't happen very often. The list was supposedly supplied by the US gov't with the expectation that these people would be "dealt with," and then the US would continue to collude with the Saudis.

It's one theory I do believe BTW...

Angel
05-31-2007, 07:36 AM
Yes, it IS various shades of gray. I'm a factual kind of person. :D

It just seemed to me that DC thought that was who made the attack. It wasn't.

That said, do I believe the royal family funds terrorism? Some branches of the family, yes.

I have had family members who have lived in Saudi Arabia, and when my son was involved with coke when he was younger, it was Arabs that he was involved with.

Being of Saudi origin, it's only natural that's where most of OBL's recruits would have come from.

It's all semantics dear.... and you know me, don't judge an entire race of people based on the actions of some of its citizens.

Damn, if I did that, I'd have to hate all of you guys just because of BBB! :D

Angel
05-31-2007, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
Far be it from me to back Cunt up, but isn't this a semantics pissing contest?

The country who citizens attacked us we generally should have a problem with, no matter what motorcyle gang, 4-H club or Al Qaeda cell they belong to around the world.

Yes, it is semantics. By his post, it sounded like he thought the Saud's themselves had attacked. Big difference.

Osama Bin Laden is NOT a Saudi citizen... he was exiled... mainly due to the al-Saud's big friendship with people like the Bush family. Osama has lots of reasons to hate Bush, including the loss of his own $ when he invested in GWB's now dead company. I have often wondered if the attack wasn't simply Osama lashing out at Bush. After all, his own family disowned him, but were "buddy buddy" with the Bush family.

No, I have no special knowledge, just a thirst for it. I research voraciously when I want to learn more about a subject.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
05-31-2007, 09:51 AM
The attack of 9/11/01 was a personal vendetta against the Bush family. Had W. not been president - whether it was Gore or Dole - or Newt Gingrinch - it never would have happened.

hideyoursheep
05-31-2007, 10:03 AM
i did this to fuck with ford, bc it is fun to me

It's fun for the guys who don't have college as an option and sign up,too. :rolleyes:

Hey kid! Want some candy? (college tuition)

If a recruiter of ANY branch approaches you under the current *cough* leadership, repeat after me....

FUCK YOU.

Stay home, kid.

If your heart and head aren't in it, it's the wrong goddam place for you.

This isn't a war being fought to avenge and defend america anymore.

The "follow us here" bullshit line has played itself out. The hijackers are why we went after Bin Laden and the Taliban. Iraq was Bush-Cheney -Rumsfeld - Wolfowitz's plan from jump. You think Halliburton was a coincidence? Oh fuck, please!

And BELIEVE ME!! If this administration were ever serious about an endgame in Iraq or Afghanistan, it would be done by now and our forces would be fucking up parts of Pakistan to get that bastard.

Listen again to what Gen.Norman Schwarzkopf said about Iraq in '97....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJuMX1GzD6I"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJuMX1GzD6I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Now this...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TaFE0mywaek"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TaFE0mywaek" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l2hAP02LJB0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l2hAP02LJB0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RyT1Slt1vq4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RyT1Slt1vq4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

The NeoCunts all claim that Wilson, Clarke and O'Niell are all "disgruntled employees"...

I wonder why they make that claim for EVERY former employee who tells the truth about them?

:rolleyes:

Angel
05-31-2007, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
The attack of 9/11/01 was a personal vendetta against the Bush family. Had W. not been president - whether it was Gore or Dole - or Newt Gingrinch - it never would have happened.

I agree with you 100% on that one!

ODShowtime
05-31-2007, 08:36 PM

Angel, the House of Saud has a tenuous grip on the reigns of power in that shitty cuntry. And the reason the rulers are friendly with the US is because we provided them with the means to extract oil, the market to sell oil, and the market in which to invest their profits. They still think we're infidel apes and pigs and should be murdered for not recognizing the true (bullshit) prophet. It's just too profitable to do so. And now they need those profits to stay alive and in power. And no one knows for sure where the funding comes from.

Redballjets88
05-31-2007, 08:50 PM
IM NOT NOR WAS I EVER PLANNING ON GOING TO WAR

i love you

DEMON CUNT
05-31-2007, 09:12 PM
Yes, it is semantics. By his post, it sounded like he thought the Saud's themselves had attacked. Big difference.

No, I have no special knowledge, just a thirst for it. I research voraciously when I want to learn more about a subject.

Care to share some of the voraciously acquired research?

Or or are going just to continue to parrot the official story and brag about this research?

What year was that? You know when Osama exiled?

DEMON CUNT
05-31-2007, 09:13 PM
I agree with you 100% on that one!

Me too!

FORD
05-31-2007, 09:13 PM

I wouldn't doubt that, but what do you think it was that turned Osama against the BCE?

I always suspected that the suspicious plane crash (in Texas) which killed Osama's own brother Salem might have had something to do with it. Big Bro Salem died before he could be questioned about his investments in Chimpy's first failed oil company by the SEC, around the time that Poppy was running for President in 1988.

Red White
05-31-2007, 09:18 PM
yes?

no?

Yeah, Shure, Why Not!

Most sign up to Kill and Live

Whatever floats your Boat:eek:

Nitro Express
06-01-2007, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Angel, the House of Saud has a tenuous grip on the reigns of power in that shitty cuntry. And the reason the rulers are friendly with the US is because we provided them with the means to extract oil, the market to sell oil, and the market in which to invest their profits. They still think we're infidel apes and pigs and should be murdered for not recognizing the true (bullshit) prophet. It's just too profitable to do so. And now they need those profits to stay alive and in power. And no one knows for sure where the funding comes from.

This is one of the best posts ever in here! Right on 100%. The arabs couldn't get their own oil out of the ground so Saudi Arabia reluctantly opened up to the west and since the US had the best oil extraction technology, we got our foot in the door. I've known families who have lived in Saudi Arabia because daddy worked for some oil company. This has been going on for 40 years. And yes, foriegners live in special camps.

Nitro Express
06-01-2007, 02:31 PM
I would have no problem with Muslims if the majority of them would stomp on the radicle ones who are a danger to society. The problem is they don't and I have a big problem with a religion that says you are worthless unless you join them. Well fuck the Christians, the Jews, and the Muslims. Abraham can fuck himself. That birthright means NOTHING!

Nitro Express
06-01-2007, 02:39 PM
I believe you are what you make of yourself. This is where I agree with the Buddist. You live in the now, and you seek truth and enlightenment. You seek perfection in everything. Not just saying, I was saved on March 5, 1975 or I'm Muslim so I'm taken care of or I have my sacred temple signs and tokens and wear my special underwear and in time I will be God.

A religion is flawed if getting the pay-off is dependant on an outside source or ritual. The whole idea of prophets is flawed. Why does God need a middle man if he can talk to us directly? That right there says we are shit until we buy the Ron Propiel Kitchen helper and mini fishing real that includes the free Mormon underwear.

ODShowtime
06-01-2007, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I would have no problem with Muslims if the majority of them would stomp on the radicle ones who are a danger to society. The problem is they don't and I have a big problem with a religion that says you are worthless unless you join them. Well fuck the Christians, the Jews, and the Muslims. Abraham can fuck himself. That birthright means NOTHING!

Especially when it was just some jerk off who went and chilled out in a cave for awhile and then pretty much copied the other religions and then conquered everywhere where the people didn't believe. That religion is more like a deadly virus. In the Quran, which supposedly is the word of god, it tells the faithful that they need to wage constant war against non believers... and they tell ya you can't drink or hang out with chicks! Bullshit!

scamper
06-01-2007, 11:18 PM
Look for Arabs selling coke

Watch out they cut it with sand.

scamper
06-01-2007, 11:26 PM

Who were they pissed off about during the first twin tower bombing or the cole or the embassies, look back at history. People will always hate us and want to hurt us. Think about it as class warfare on a bigger scale. That's why I hate it when our candidates play the class card, it rips our country apart.

Nitro Express
06-02-2007, 12:03 AM
I refuse to defame Mohammed or Jesus. Both men never wrote anything down. Christianity and Islam came after the people the religions are based on and the scripture was written later. I think both were very popular and how celebrities are worshipped today, some clever people hijacked the movement and made it their thing. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton both have been riding of Martin Luther King's coatails for years doing some stuff revrend King would have not agreed with.

ODShowtime
06-02-2007, 11:08 AM
I refuse to defame Mohammed or Jesus. Both men never wrote anything down. Christianity and Islam came after the people the religions are based on and the scripture was written later.

I wasn't aware that mohammed didn't dictate the Quran into written arabic.

Nickdfresh
06-02-2007, 11:11 AM
I refuse to defame Mohammed or Jesus. Both men never wrote anything down. Christianity and Islam came after the people the religions are based on and the scripture was written later. I think both were very popular and how celebrities are worshipped today, some clever people hijacked the movement and made it their thing. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton both have been riding of Martin Luther King's coatails for years doing some stuff revrend King would have not agreed with.

Interesting points...

thome
06-02-2007, 04:16 PM

Oh Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Your that cat that is for the rites of the perpetrator.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SsssssssHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiTTTTT!!!!!

"If you didnt have money in your pocket that crackhead wouldn't have busted your skull and robbed you blind!!!!!

Oh OH Oh SSSsssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiTT TTTTT!!!!

Im Loosin it Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Pissed off ..............gonna break something!!!!!!

Poor lil terrorist, lemme get you a dieppy and a poopie wipe.

Dude i just broke something you owe me cause you made do it!

send money so i can replace my broken vien in the front of my skull.:(

FORD
06-02-2007, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by scamper
Who were they pissed off about during the first twin tower bombing or the cole or the embassies, look back at history. People will always hate us and want to hurt us. Think about it as class warfare on a bigger scale. That's why I hate it when our candidates play the class card, it rips our country apart.

To the contrary.....

Class warfare IS exactly what is ripping this country apart.

Namely the super rich, and in most cases the inherited rich, making life Hell for the rest of us.

The real battle in this country is not left vs right, black vs white, north vs south, or any other such thing.

It is a small group of criminal thugs with names like Bush, Rockefeller, Rothchilds, Bilderberger, and other such worthless sons of bitches, most of whom haven't contributed anything worthwhile to this country in decades, some of them, like the Bushes, NEVER contributed ANYTHING of value.

The founding fathers didn't want aristocracy in this country. That's why they had an inheritance tax. When has any member of the Bush family ever earned an honest dollar in their lives??

These people are the enemies. Not true liberals. Not true consrervatives. Not anyone on basis of color or gender or sexual orientation

It's time to not only use the inheritance tax, but DOUBLE it, and remove any possible loophole. Get rid of these leeches before they finish the job of destroying this country which they have done so well the last 25 years or so.

thome
06-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by FORD
To the contrary.....

Namely the super rich, and in most cases the inherited rich, making life Hell for the rest of us.

The real battle in this country is not left vs right, black vs white, north vs south, or any other such thing.

It is a small group of criminal thugs with names like Bush, Rockefeller, Rothchilds, Bilderberger, and other such worthless sons of bitches, most of whom haven't contributed anything worthwhile to this country in decades, some of them, like the Bushes, NEVER contributed ANYTHING of value.

The founding fathers didn't want aristocracy in this country. That's why they had an inheritance tax. When has any member of the Bush family ever earned an honest dollar in their lives??

These people are the enemies. Not true liberals. Not true consrervatives. Not anyone on basis of color or gender or sexual orientation

It's time to not only use the inheritance tax, but DOUBLE it, and remove any possible loophole. Get rid of these leeches before they finish the job of destroying this country which they have done so well the last 25 years or so.

In the best way possible :

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

This country is so many more things than the slim view painted above.

Yes/No.?

vh rides again
06-02-2007, 04:49 PM
the military is a great stepping stone to wealth and adventure.

my buddies little brother, went to an aircraft mechanics school in oklahoma before enlisting in the airforce. hes been in the airforce for at least 15 years now and loves his job.

when he gets out he will have his military pension and will be able to work for any airline or airline developer in the world.
he will write his own ticket. he will die a millionaire.

he has been to germany, france, south korea, japan, hawaii. just to list the places that i know of.
he has drove his cars on the audobon.
he has been to paris.
he has been fishing several times on the great barrier reef.
he works on planes that cost more than the mall you shop in.

sounds like a good life to me.

i have talked to him a few times over the years about military life and he said that he would never had been able to do the things hes done with a normal colledge degree and normal job.

go to colledge first.

DEMON CUNT
06-02-2007, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by vh rides again
he will die a millionaire.

go to colledge first.

Airplane mechanic millionare? Wow.

How much does it cost to go to "colledge?"

vh rides again
06-02-2007, 05:03 PM

yes im sure someone with his experience will make 200k a year easily

hell i pay a forklift mechanic 115 dollars an hour to work on my shit, and hes hard to get ahold of, busy busy busy.

i know drywall finishers that make 80k a year.

i have no idea how much his parents paid for his tuition but ill guess it was at leasst 10grand a year.? who knows.

vh rides again
06-02-2007, 05:21 PM
my girlfriend says he is some sort of a software specialist.

my girlfriend says he is some sort of a software specialist in the airforce.

Redballjets88
06-02-2007, 06:03 PM
To the contrary.....

yeah i hate capitalism too

scamper
06-03-2007, 07:32 AM

I don't think you can say something like this without throwing the Kennedy name in too. I don't really give a shit about the filthy rich it's not my business, my concerns are to make sure my family is taken care of. If more people took care of their own and quit whining about other people who are better off there would be no class warfare.

scamper
06-03-2007, 07:34 AM
Socialism sucks, it doesn't work. If you think America is trouble now, try making everybody equal. We're not!

thome
06-03-2007, 11:24 AM
posted: 05-29-2007 at 11:11 PM
SHOULD I FIGHT AND DIE FOR BUSHCO??? Profile Pm Email Search Buddy IP

yes?

no?

Last edited by LoungeMachine on 05-30-2007 at 02:14 AM

Signing your life away to become a # is self realization experience unequaled anywhere in life, everyone should do it. Yet no-one should ever do it.

Get in LINE !!!!TROOP!!!!

thome
06-03-2007, 11:25 AM
STAND TO!!!!

thome
06-03-2007, 11:26 AM
FORM A LINE OF SKIRMISHER AND MARCH!!! MOTHER FUKKERS!!!

thome
06-03-2007, 11:28 AM
IF MY CHEST WERE A CANNON !!!I WOULD FIRE MY BLACK HEART!!! AT THEE!!!!

hideyoursheep
06-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by vh rides again
the military is a great stepping stone to wealth and adventure.

my buddies little brother, went to an aircraft mechanics school in oklahoma before enlisting in the airforce. hes been in the airforce for at least 15 years now and loves his job.

when he gets out he will have his military pension and will be able to work for any airline or airline developer in the world.
he will write his own ticket. he will die a millionaire.

he has been to germany, france, south korea, japan, hawaii. just to list the places that i know of.
he has drove his cars on the audobon.
he has been to paris.
he has been fishing several times on the great barrier reef.
he works on planes that cost more than the mall you shop in.

sounds like a good life to me.

i have talked to him a few times over the years about military life and he said that he would never had been able to do the things hes done with a normal colledge degree and normal job.

go to colledge first. :rolleyes:

Funny, I knew a guy-former 12 year Air force aircraft mechanic..

He was working right next to me, and the OSU grad.

ABX didn't want him, seems the planes they use are completely different from those he used to repair, so they didn't hire him...
Needed MORE schooling for that.

So everyone who joins the military should only do so if there's a chance you can benefit from it in civilian life?

I guess populatin control specialists should change careers?

Everyone, go join the Chair Force!

Nowadays, it seems that they all wind up "security forces", so does it really matter?

Driving on the Autobahn is over-rated...try riding with a german taxi driver tweaked on meth....

THAT my friend, is adventure.

I went through France on the way to Spain, and I wouldn't want it any other way. It stunk.