PDA

View Full Version : Trailers for Michael Moore's SiCKO

Nickdfresh
06-03-2007, 11:15 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/joaAfBr9tAE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/joaAfBr9tAE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Moore on with Bill Maher:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-F57JcaB92o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-F57JcaB92o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

FORD
06-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Everything I have seen and heard about this movie indicates that it will be worth the wait. I'm looking forward to it :)

Nitro Express
06-03-2007, 06:04 PM
I agree with what he's going against. The current state of US Healthcare is corporate greed run amuk and politicians on the payroll. We don't need socialized healthcare, we need to regulate the corruption in the medical care industry and go to a loser pays lawsuit system.

DrMaddVibe
06-03-2007, 06:18 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-T30cQgHoRE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-T30cQgHoRE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Redballjets88
06-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I agree with what he's going against. The current state of US Healthcare is corporate greed run amuk and politicians on the payroll. We don't need socialized healthcare, we need to regulate the corruption in the medical care industry and go to a loser pays lawsuit system.

socialized health care would be hell

sadaist
06-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Anyone see The Rainmaker with Matt Damon?

FORD
06-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88

corporatist health care already IS :(

Nitro Express
06-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Good movies are powerful and Michael Moore is capable of very good work. I enjoyed his TV Nation show years ago.

He lost me with Bowling for Columbine because it was such a tragedy and I thought the timing and the name of the movie was innapropriate. That hit close to home because I used to live not too far from where Columbine is.

Nitro Express
06-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by FORD
corporatist health care already IS :(

In 1978 I went to the USSR with my parents and my uncle who was a history proffessor. We took the train into Lennengrad from Helsinki at night and slept on the train. The next day we spent at a Soviet introduction and welcoming meeting which was basically a real slick Communist sales pitch.

What the Soviets told us was Capatalism eventually turns into a tyranny because of monopolies that buy the representative govt. and in the end a Communist revolution overthrows the Capatalist crimminals. In the end, the whole world will be Communist and capatalism in the end, puts all the power in very few hands.

DEMON CUNT
06-04-2007, 04:42 AM
This is going to be a good one.

It is striking to see people from other countries laugh at the American health care system as they walk out of a hospital paying nothing.

My Father waited six months for a shoulder replacement in America. He suffered bone on bone pain that gradually grew worse over that six months. He had better than average insurance coverage.

My Mom paid $3500 for a helicopter ride to a larger hospital for what was later determined to be a misdiagnosis.

You are being fooled into thinking that the American system is the best because our health is making a few people very wealthy and that is what they want you to think.

DEMON CUNT
06-04-2007, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
In 1978 I went to the USSR with my parents and my uncle who was a history proffessor. We took the train into Lennengrad from Helsinki at night and slept on the train. The next day we spent at a Soviet introduction and welcoming meeting which was basically a real slick Communist sales pitch.

What the Soviets told us was Capatalism eventually turns into a tyranny because of monopolies that buy the representative govt. and in the end a Communist revolution overthrows the Capatalist crimminals. In the end, the whole world will be Communist and capatalism in the end, puts all the power in very few hands.

You blew my mind with that one.

DEMON CUNT
06-04-2007, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88

How? Why?

DEMON CUNT
06-04-2007, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by sadaist
Anyone see The Rainmaker with Matt Damon?

Anyone see sadist with a cucumber up her ass?

Eddie's Booze
06-04-2007, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT

It is striking to see people from other countries laugh at the American health care system as they walk out of a hospital paying nothing.

My Father waited six months for a shoulder replacement in America. He suffered bone on bone pain that gradually grew worse over that six months. He had better than average insurance coverage.

My Mom paid $3500 for a helicopter ride to a larger hospital for what was later determined to be a misdiagnosis.

You are being fooled into thinking that the American system is the best because our health is making a few people very wealthy and that is what they want you to think.

Was that $3500 dollar with or without insurance????

Eddie's Booze
06-04-2007, 12:23 PM

$3500 with or without Insurance????

DEMON CUNT
06-04-2007, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Eddie's Booze
$3500 with or without Insurance????

With insurance.

I am pretty sure that everyone on this board has similar stories to tell of their experiences with our health care system.

Insurance in general is a racket. The deductible on the coverage for my car is $500. After my window was broken by some scumbag trying to steal my stereo- I take it in to get it fixed. The bill for that came to about $549.00. I paid $500 and SafeCo paid $49. I pay approx. $80 a month for this coverage. Do the math.

The wealthy get wealthier because we are required by law to have coverage in this state. Who do you think lobbied the government for this legislation?

Eddie's Booze
06-04-2007, 01:10 PM
With insurance.

I am pretty sure that everyone on this board has similar stories to tell of their experiences with our health care system.

Insurance in general is a racket. The deductible on the coverage for my car is $500. After my window was broken by some scumbag trying to steal my stereo- I take it in to get it fixed. The bill for that came to about $549.00. I paid $500 and SafeCo paid $49. I pay approx. $80 a month for this coverage. Do the math.

The wealthy get wealthier because we are required by law to have coverage in this state. Who do you think lobbied the government for this legislation?

I could tell you some horror stories but I won't regarding the Medical System over there. However I believe the second highest reason people claim bankruptcy over there for is Medical Bankruptcy.

:(

Wallyg
06-04-2007, 01:11 PM
It is a great idea for a movie but Moore will fill it full of right hating left wing slant, as shown in the trailer, when he could nail ALL OF THEM on this subject and maybe accomplish something other than "maximizing his profit$$$." Our healthcare system, excluding emergency care, is pretty much a bunch of corporate drug dealers in white coats. I respect the kid in the sideways baseball cap with the gold chains in the truck with the silly wheels on it more than 99% of doctors because at least he admits what he does and who he is.

FORD
06-04-2007, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Wallyg
It is a great idea for a movie but Moore will fill it full of right hating left wing slant, as shown in the trailer, when he could nail ALL OF THEM on this subject and maybe accomplish something other than "maximizing his profit$$$." Our healthcare system, excluding emergency care, is pretty much a bunch of corporate drug dealers in white coats. I respect the kid in the sideways baseball cap with the gold chains in the truck with the silly wheels on it more than 99% of doctors because at least he admits what he does and who he is.

I guess you missed the favorable review that FAUX "news" gave the movie. They didn't think he was biased or slanted at all. And that's from a network paid to hate Michael Moore.

Unchainme
06-04-2007, 01:29 PM
So you guys want the same folks that run the DMV to run our Hospitals as well?

Very smart move..:rolleyes:

Government needs to be wayyy smaller, Bush and the current crop of Democrats have made it way to big..

I know the Current System ain't perfect, But I sure as hell don't want to take a number and wait in line whilst my Father is dying of a heart attack or such..

DEMON CUNT
06-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Eddie's Booze
I could tell you some horror stories but I won't regarding the Medical System over there. However I believe the second highest reason people claim bankruptcy over there for is Medical Bankruptcy.

Depending on where you look- it is definitely in the top five reasons for personal bankruptcy.

It is legal blackmail and extortion.

Like I have said before- the health of our citizens should be one of our highest priorities, not profits.

DEMON CUNT
06-04-2007, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme

Very smart move..:rolleyes:

Government needs to be wayyy smaller, Bush and the current crop of Democrats have made it way to big..

I know the Current System ain't perfect, But I sure as hell don't want to take a number and wait in line whilst my Father is dying of a heart attack or such..

Can you explain your issues with the DMV?

In it's current state, the American system is plagued with longs waits for care.

A heart attack will most likely put you in the emergency room. I do not think that that the 911 dispatch will tell you there is a 6 month wait for emergency care.

FORD
06-04-2007, 01:52 PM

I guess the Ohio DMV must suck as bad as the Washington DMV.

But it could be worse.....

Just imagine paying HALLIBURTON $100 for your drivers license. ;)

Eddie's Booze
06-04-2007, 02:00 PM

The DMV are a bunch of Cunts.....Those fuckers charge $1 everytime you had in your License Plates when you trade/sell your cars.....

Bastards.

:mad:

Unchainme
06-04-2007, 02:06 PM

Hell..I'd do it If I didn't have to come back EVERY FUCKING DAY THAT WEEK! :mad:...Yeah..Ohio DMV sucks monster elephant cock...

I'm sorry but just after dealing with that..I really don't want to deal with the Gov't with my Healthcare..Unless It's proven to me It's more efficent than the current system..But, I'm really not a big fan of making the Gov't Bigger, Be it Bush or the Dems...:mad:

DEMON CUNT
06-04-2007, 02:11 PM
Hell..I'd do it If I didn't have to come back EVERY FUCKING DAY THAT WEEK!

What happened?

Unchainme
06-04-2007, 02:22 PM
What happened?

well it was a few years back..Had to get my temps renewed, and every little thing they could pick at they did, They made me Retake the test, Even though I passed it months ago, the 2nd day They made me go down the social security office to get My SS Card, Just a lot of things happened...And was a pain in the ass, Every Redneck you could ever dream of was in the office, and The wait was like 2 hours...It just sucked bad..The front office chicks were really rude as well..

Also, Not to get branded a Racist, But there was this Chinese Lady didn't Speak ANY English what so ever, And she and her husband bitched in front of us and accused the DMV of being Racist Because of the fact, they DIDN'T HAVE THE MANDARIAN CHINESE TEST AVAILABLE AT THE LOCATION..:rolleyes:..IMO, Having any Test not in english is pretty stupid, If you're going to get a license and live here, the least you could do is learn the language...:)

I'm sorry for the rant there, But God, You'd think with all the advancements in technology, The DMV would be more efficent..:mad:

FORD
06-04-2007, 03:27 PM
Now usually, I don't jump on the racist "English only, goddammit" bandwagon, but a driver's test in Mandarin Chinese??

What's the point of passing a driver's test if you still can't read the fucking road signs?? :rolleyes:

Unchainme
06-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Now usually, I don't jump on the racist "English only, goddammit" bandwagon, but a driver's test in Mandarin Chinese??

What's the point of passing a driver's test if you still can't read the fucking road signs?? :rolleyes:

EXACTLY...And to call someone racist over it, is well ignorant...I don't know, the least you could do if you live in America is learn a few basic English phrases etc..At least Make an effort is all I ask..

DEMON CUNT
06-04-2007, 03:39 PM
well it was a few years back..Had to get my temps renewed,

I'm sorry for the rant there, But God, You'd think with all the advancements in technology, The DMV would be more efficent..:mad:

I can sympathize.

The guy that gave me the driving test flunked me for running a stop sign that was obstructed by construction equipment. He was a real dick. I asked him if that stop sign was on the regular route used for the tests and he responded with "Yes, one of the routes." I then asked him if he planned on informing the police dept. about the obscured stop sign and he said "Nope." I think that he was having fun with it. I even nailed the parallel parking part!

I had to go back and retake the test. The DMV was about 45 minutes away from my home at that time.

Even Blockbuster Video has a shitty computer system.

We really need some leaders who will seriously focus on funding and making our agencies more efficient. We are ultimately responsible for the shape of things because we rarely hold our elected officials responsible for their decisions.

I didn't vote for a very popular and "liberal" Washington State Senator because of some votes that she made our behalf. I faxed her office and let her staff know. In reality she may not be very concerned about my vote, but I did my part. We need politicians who are willing to do theirs.

Unchainme
06-04-2007, 04:04 PM
We really need some leaders who will seriously focus on funding and making our agencies more efficient. We are ultimately responsible for the shape of things because we rarely hold our elected officials responsible for their decisions.

I didn't vote for a very popular and "liberal" Washington State Senator because of some votes that she made our behalf. I faxed her office and let her staff know. In reality she may not be very concerned about my vote, but I did my part. We need politicians who are willing to do theirs.

Bingo..The Gov't is so for up its own ass for Special intrest groups..Hell, theres an intersection out here that is so bad theres been 4 accidents in for weeks..(me included, I'm lucky I'm still alive, let alone not injured, Car is totaled.)..The Road is owned by the state, and theres some jackass farmer who put this white fence right to the curb, making it Impossible to see uncoming traffic, He won't move it, And the State doesn't have the common sense to put in a Stoplight to make the Area safer :rolleyes:..

The Gov't is no longer about the people, And unfortunately, Both sides are equally Money driven, Be it Moveon.org or The BCE, Both Havn't done shit to help America, All they have done is slowly destroy the country and turn us against each other.

Wallyg
06-04-2007, 10:42 PM
I guess you missed the favorable review that FAUX "news" gave the movie. They didn't think he was biased or slanted at all. And that's from a network paid to hate Michael Moore.
I was just judging it from the trailer. It was Nixon, Delay, et al pictured as bought and paid for and in charge of sickcare. If it is objective then great!! If Fox loves it then I dont know, same as if CNN loved it.

sadaist
06-05-2007, 01:21 AM
Anyone see sadist with a cucumber up her ass?

That wasn't a cucumber silly,

it was an apple...

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/sadaist/DCapple.jpg?t=1181020805

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/sadaist/DCapple.jpg

Nickdfresh
06-05-2007, 04:20 AM
Why do you have a picture of Demon Cunt's av tattooed on your ass?

frets5150
06-05-2007, 06:09 AM
Which way to Guantanemo bay LMMFAO...

Yeah Yeah he's a flat slob Blah... Blah... Blah...
But everything that was said in that 2 min trailor was Dead on.

Canada#1 Italy # 2 sounds good enough for me to get the fuck out of here.
And yes please pass the hat around Thanks.

:drive:

Angel
06-05-2007, 09:00 AM
I'm alive because of socialized medicine. I've had a pacemaker for 15 years. I get ecg's every 6 months, have had my pacer unit replaced once, and my leads replaced once. Next year, it will probably be time for another pacer....

If I was in the US, I would either be dead, or bankrupt.

Thank God for Tommy Douglas and socialized medicine!

scamper
06-05-2007, 10:36 AM
With insurance.

I don't have one and don't even personally know anyone thats had one. If you get hurt here you go to the hospital end of story.

sadaist
06-05-2007, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Why do you have a picture of Demon Cunt's av tattooed on your ass?

So when I bend over you get to see two cunts.

DEMON CUNT
06-05-2007, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by scamper
I don't have one and don't even personally know anyone thats had one.

If that is true, you are a fortunate young man. You are probably lying, though.

If you get hurt here you go to the hospital end of story.

No shit, supergenius.

DEMON CUNT
06-05-2007, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
That wasn't a cucumber silly,

it was an apple...

What a clever little bitch!

GO-SPURS-GO
06-08-2007, 06:35 PM
Bingo..The Gov't is so for up its own ass for Special intrest groups...

The Gov't is no longer about the people, And unfortunately, Both sides are equally Money driven, Be it Moveon.org or The BCE, Both Havn't done shit to help America, All they have done is slowly destroy the country and turn us against each other.

Man... I like you more and more. This is a fair guy!!!!

scamper
08-13-2007, 11:13 AM
Just saw bowling for columbine....what a made up piece of crap. It's easy to see this guy hates America.

DEMON CUNT
08-13-2007, 11:59 AM
Just saw bowling for columbine....what a made up piece of crap. It's easy to see this guy hates America.

Did ya?

No specific criticism to offer?

Nope! Just the usual lazy conservative rubbish dripping from your ass.

Blackflag
08-13-2007, 12:12 PM
Bottom line - the health care system in the US works fine as long as you pay what you need to.

How about making sure you have insurance before buying a new x-box and car with $500 deductible? (Who the fuck gets a $500 deductible, then complains when they have to pay $500?)

At the age of the average douchebag on this board, you can get the best BCBS for $3k a year. You probably spend more than that on your fucking car.

The problem is the same with everything in the US...people want all their bullshit for free, they don't want to have to work to earn it, then they want somebody else to pay for the crap they can't afford.

Agreed the costs are spiraling out of control, but you think more government intervention is going to help that? Sure, why not, they've done such a great job with it so far...
:rolleyes:

GO-SPURS-GO
08-13-2007, 03:10 PM

He’s a hypocrite just like everybody else, including me. He talks crap about people who owns a gun, but it’s okay for his bodyguard to own a gun. What gets me is that Hollyweird loves Mr. Moore even though he made a movie criticizing the violence and gun use in America. And those Hollyweird hippy liberals are too stupid to realize that 8 out of 10 movies made in Hollyweird has a violent shooting/killing or some sort of immoral crap in them. They need to look into the mirror because they are a major part of the problem. Hollyweird and Ben Affleck talked crap to us about global warming, but they burnt 20,000 tires in the movie “Pearl Harbor” to get that black smoke effect. It’s okay for them to pollute the air for a movie, but they look down on SUV drivers. I love to argue with people like FORD. He believes our Government blew up the towers, but he wants the Government in charge of our health care, go figure. FORD is a unique individual, but he’s all right in my book. I wished he would wake up and realize that his party, including his Messiah (Gore) is screwed up too. What FORD won’t tell you, is that Mr. Moore and the prominent Democrats also owns stocks in Haliburton and the big oil companies.

FORD
08-13-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
He’s a hypocrite just like everybody else, including me. He talks crap about people who owns a gun, but it’s okay for his bodyguard to own a gun.

You're getting your right wing celebrity hate propaganda stories mixed up. It's Rosie O'Donnell who had the armed bodyguards. Michael Moore is a gunowner himself and a lifelong member of the NRA. Bowling for Columbine was NOT an anti-gun movie. Quite the opposite, as he pointed out that, proportionally speaking, Canada had a higher guns to people ratio, but a much lower crime rate.Therefore other factors, such as a media-driven culture of fear, must figure into what makes this country so much worse than others when it comes to gun related crime.

What gets me is that Hollyweird loves Mr. Moore even though he made a movie criticizing the violence and gun use in America. And those Hollyweird hippy liberals are too stupid to realize that 8 out of 10 movies made in Hollyweird has a violent shooting/killing or some sort of immoral crap in them.

But a lot of the guys promoting violence in movies are Republicans ;)

They need to look into the mirror because they are a major part of the problem. Hollyweird and Ben Affleck talked crap to us about global warming, but they burnt 20,000 tires in the movie “Pearl Harbor” to get that black smoke effect. It’s okay for them to pollute the air for a movie, but they look down on SUV drivers.

I suppose burning some tires would be better than actually sinking a real ship in the water, right? I never heard that story, actually, but then I never could actually watch that movie all the way through either. They made some sappy assed love story out of it. I thought Sammy Hagar was the director!

I love to argue with people like FORD. He believes our Government blew up the towers, but he wants the Government in charge of our health care, go figure. FORD is a unique individual, but he’s all right in my book. I wished he would wake up and realize that his party, including his Messiah (Gore) is screwed up too. What FORD won’t tell you, is that Mr. Moore and the prominent Democrats also owns stocks in Haliburton and the big oil companies.

I know the right wing echo chamber tried to push that story about Moore owning Halliburton stock, but I don't believe they ever produced evidence of those charges. If Michael Moore did own such stock though, he would take the profits from it and funnel them into progressive causes, or use them to finance another movie exposing corporatist corruption of one sort or another. And that would be poetic justice, wouldn't it?

Blackflag
08-13-2007, 09:25 PM
If Michael Moore did own such stock though, he would take the profits from it and funnel them into progressive causes, or use them to finance another movie exposing corporatist corruption of one sort or another.

Oh, brother. Another sheep. :rolleyes:

GO-SPURS-GO
08-13-2007, 09:46 PM
1. You're getting your right wing celebrity hate propaganda stories mixed up. It's Rosie O'Donnell who had the armed bodyguards. Michael Moore is a gunowner himself and a lifelong member of the NRA. Bowling for Columbine was NOT an anti-gun movie. Quite the opposite,

2. But a lot of the guys promoting violence in movies are Republicans ;)

3. I suppose burning some tires would be better than actually sinking a real ship in the water, right?

4. he would take the profits from it and funnel them into progressive causes, or use them to finance another movie exposing corporatist corruption of one sort or another.

1. Wow, you made me like right-wingers a little more. Because somebody has to expose those celebrities for the frauds they are! As for the movie Bowling for Columbine, I only seen it one time but I took that movie as a Anti-American one. I could be wrong. I don't go to the movies that much. I've seen 1 movie this year, I took my wife to see the Transformers.

2. No argument here. Rupert Murdoch owns Harper/Collins which distributes the satanic bible. He also has made millions in porn. Another hypocrite Christian, i'm sad to say...

3. No. They could have done it on the computer, but it didn't look natural they said. I say, SO WHAT! Come on FORD, stop taking up for these Hollyweird hypocrites.

4. Mr. Moore lies/stretches the truth and you know this FORD! After I saw Fahrenheit 911, I was shocked and believed the stuff he was saying. Until my retired military buddy told me to watch FahrenHYPE 911, I then realized that Mr. Moore is an idiot. Of course you're gonna say, that movie was made by a right-winger. But I don't care!

GO-SPURS-GO
08-13-2007, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Blackflag
Oh, brother. Another sheep. :rolleyes:

FORD's in denial.

scamper
08-14-2007, 01:42 AM
Did ya?

No specific criticism to offer?

Nope! Just the usual lazy conservative rubbish dripping from your ass.

Heres' specific the whole fucking thing....

DEMON CUNT
08-14-2007, 09:27 PM
Heres' specific the whole fucking thing....

Typical conservative ignorance packaged as an unsubstantiated blanket statement.

You watch a two hour movie and you cannot reference a SINGLE portion that you consider to be "made up crap."

You are lazy and retarded.

Blackflag
08-15-2007, 11:06 AM
When did Demon Cunt decide to grow a brain? :eatit:

scamper
08-15-2007, 12:54 PM
Typical conservative ignorance packaged as an unsubstantiated blanket statement.

You watch a two hour movie and you cannot reference a SINGLE portion that you consider to be "made up crap."

You are lazy and retarded.

If I could only be as insightful as you....here you go the cartoon, the locked doors he tries to make Americans look like paranoids. Now if this is what you're like then I'm wrong.
Once again the whole thing is made up crap. The only good point he made is about the NRA running around trying to cover their butts after a shooting. By the way, your childish name calling shows your lack of intellect.

Blackflag
08-15-2007, 01:18 PM
Once again the whole thing is made up crap.

I didn't see the thing, because I was busy watching flies fuck. But somebody told me that he claimed there was a "culture of violence" in Colorado because there is a Lockheed Martin engineering office there.

What? Some fuckheads shoot up a school, and LM is to blame? Because of nerds doing engineering? Give me a fucking break. That's weak. That makes the video game excuse look serious.

I mean, if he claims to be so fucking legitimate, then why doesn't he make a real "documentary," without all the cartoon fluff?

Why? Because he's just another whore trying to make a buck, just like Maury Povich, just like Dick Cheney.

Thought Roger and Me was good. Once he saw the green, he became just another whore. A giant, bloated whore.

scamper
08-15-2007, 02:20 PM

Wow, nice blanket statement.

DEMON CUNT
08-15-2007, 08:27 PM
If I could only be as insightful as you....here you go the cartoon, the locked doors he tries to make Americans look like paranoids. Now if this is what you're like then I'm wrong.

Yes, if only you were! Then you wouldn't appear to be so profoundly ignorant. You might even be able to absorb two hours of information and discuss the details and nuances of that information.

The movie is Rated R and meant for people over the age of 18. This rating is a consideration for the maturity level of the audience. Maybe your Mommy should more closely regulate what her little scamper is viewing.

The cartoon is a parody of a period in the history of our country. Humor such as this is often missed by simple minded conservatives like you.

Moore discusses the climate of fear we are currently exposed to in America. If this left you with the preception that Americans are paranoid, then own your preception of the information in the movie.

Once again the whole thing is made up crap. The only good point he made is about the NRA running around trying to cover their butts after a shooting. By the way, your childish name calling shows your lack of intellect.

Names? Retarded and lazy are descriptive terms that I have chosen for you based on your sophomoric posts in this very forum. Please see my signature for an example of some childish name calling provided by you, pickle kisser.

Once again you have done nothing to refute the facts in the movie. I don't think you even watched it.

DEMON CUNT
08-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Wow, nice blanket statement.

That statement was a direct analysis of your thoughts on the movie.

When you guys attack Moore you call him names and claim that he simply made it all up.

You never offer any data to back up what in reality is just your opinion.

You never address anything in the movie directly. Doing this would require some research on your part and we have already determined how lazy you are.

scamper
08-16-2007, 08:02 AM
The cartoon is a parody of a period in the history of our country. Humor such as this is often missed by simple minded conservatives like you.

The cartoon wasn't a period in the history of our country. I tries to make it look like the whole history of our country. Maybe you should watch it again. Also through out the movie he points to Americans a being paranoid and in need of weapons because of this. That is total bullshit. As far as a sense of humor I can tell by the rage in all of your posts that you must have a great one.

scamper
08-16-2007, 08:05 AM
That statement was a direct analysis of your thoughts on the movie.

When you guys attack Moore you call him names and claim that he simply made it all up.

You never offer any data to back up what in reality is just your opinion.

You never address anything in the movie directly. Doing this would require some research on your part and we have already determined how lazy you are.

Why should I research something to prove it is bullshit when anyone with an open mind can see it's bullshit. If it looks like shit and smells like shit, it's probably shit. Like most of your blanket statements.

DEMON CUNT
08-16-2007, 07:37 PM
Why should I research something to prove it is bullshit when anyone with an open mind can see it's bullshit. If it looks like shit and smells like shit, it's probably shit. Like most of your blanket statements.

You do not want to research because you would rather make your lazy blanket statements than find out how wrong you really are. This is how conservatives like you choose to conduct themselves. Your claims to be open minded are hilarious! It's kind of like a retard not knowing that he is a retard, it's part of the gig.

A more reasonable person wishing to engage in these sorts of discussions would want to keep themselves informed. Maybe even watch the movie being discussed. But not you! You are just another lazy blowhard conservative know-it-all.

Wow! Check out the scamper wisdom: "looks like shit, smells like shit, it's probably shit"? Really? Have you smelled your keyboard lately? Because your posts are full of shit.

The cartoon wasn't a period in the history of our country. I tries to make it look like the whole history of our country. Maybe you should watch it again. Also through out the movie he points to Americans a being paranoid and in need of weapons because of this. That is total bullshit. As far as a sense of humor I can tell by the rage in all of your posts that you must have a great one.

The cartoon is a parody. It is an exaggeration presented in a humorous context. The fact that it is animated by the South Park crew should really give you some kind of clue. You find the cartoon (which appears to be the only part of the movie that you have seen) offensive because you are paranoid and you simply do not like Michael Moore.

I own the movie that you are claiming to have watched. Again, if you would like to debate specific facts in the movie I am here to do so, but you choose not to.

scamper
08-17-2007, 10:24 AM
I own the movie that you are claiming to have watched.

I see you're a fan of fiction then, don't forget to lock your doors someone might steal it.

scamper
08-17-2007, 11:47 AM
Because your posts are full of shit.

That's a blanket statement could you be more specific, research it and get back to me. Don't be a lazy retard.

DEMON CUNT
08-17-2007, 09:43 PM
That's a blanket statement could you be more specific, research it and get back to me. Don't be a lazy retard.

Sure. This link will take you to all of your stupid full-of-shit posts. Enjoy and don't forget to wash your poopy fingers after surfing though this crap.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&searchid=613107

I see you're a fan of fiction then, don't forget to lock your doors someone might steal it.

I see that you are just another proudly ignorant conservative bully that cannot hold their own.

You just seem to want to avoid any actual discussion of the documentary that you have made many false claims against. You big puss.

Q: What kind of idiot tries to debate the details of a movie they haven't even seen?
A: Scamper the talking point regurgitating retarded robot and pickle kisser.