PDA

View Full Version : Iron Maiden at Donnington Live Webcast

Shaun Ponsonby
06-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Thought I'd do the decent thing and let everybody know about this incase you're interested.

Maiden's headline slot at Donnington will be broadcast live in its entirety from 20.40 UK time from this site.

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/webcast/

Shaun Ponsonby
06-10-2007, 05:43 PM
Bruce said they were filming it for a possible DVD. So, here's the setlist for the people who are interested.

Intro
Different World
These Colours Don't Run
Brighter Than A Thousand Suns
Wrathchild
The Trooper
Children of the Damned
Benjamin Breeg
Greater Good of God
Number of the Beast (Bruce did the intro)
Fear of the Dark
Run To The Hills
Iron Maiden
-------------
2 Minutes To Midnight
Evil That Men Do
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Outro (Always Look on the Bright Side of Life)

I think they'll re-edit where Bruce missed the monitor when he jumped on it, and whether they'll keep in some nice comments directed at $haron "Fucking" O$bournĀ£ and her eggs before "These Colours Don' Run" depends on the lawyers, I suppose.

Quite a short show for a Maiden DVD, though. It'd be good if they packaged it together with previous Donnington performances.

Shaun Ponsonby
06-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Also, Bruce said they'll be in a field next summer but they have to build a pyramid first.

Wonder what that'll be :D ...

Hardrock69
06-10-2007, 08:47 PM
Hmmmm.....I wanna see them tour with the full blown Powerslave show. I missed that tour in 1985...

I tuned in....my crappy 56k connection meant I could not get video, and the audio kept dropping out.

Cool that they are going to release a DVD of it...though I pray to god Harry let's someone else edit the fucking thing...
:rolleyes:

binnie
06-12-2007, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Also, Bruce said they'll be in a field next summer but they have to build a pyramid first.

Wonder what that'll be :D ...

Much speculation on that one.

Someone swore it was going to be Leeds/ Reading.

But I'd like to see them do Miton Keynes Bowl on their own...

Shaun Ponsonby
06-13-2007, 04:33 AM
Yea, that'd be kewl.

Shaun Ponsonby
06-13-2007, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Hmmmm.....I wanna see them tour with the full blown Powerslave show. I missed that tour in 1985...

I tuned in....my crappy 56k connection meant I could not get video, and the audio kept dropping out.

Cool that they are going to release a DVD of it...though I pray to god Harry let's someone else edit the fucking thing...
:rolleyes:

I hope they just use the editing they had on the webcast.

Pretty good.

Hardrock69
06-15-2007, 09:14 AM
Here is the show in the bootleg forum:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47276

Shaun Ponsonby
06-15-2007, 09:49 AM
Thanks...