PDA

View Full Version : Algore Correct on Iraq

Sgt Schultz
06-12-2007, 01:02 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9JE48XHKG64"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9JE48XHKG64" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ELVIS
06-12-2007, 01:59 PM
You beat me to it...

:elvis:

Satan
06-12-2007, 02:38 PM
President Gore usually is even more correct now than he was then......

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z6caCs5i6Dg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z6caCs5i6Dg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

....but the one thing that stands out in both speeches is deliberate betrayal by the BCE.

Seshmeister
06-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Gore married a witch.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/orrgV_piHPA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/orrgV_piHPA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Roy Munson
06-12-2007, 03:57 PM
I fucking love this video.

He lays out quite a case for going to war with Iraq, doesn't he? LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Seshmeister
06-12-2007, 04:14 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nZ4PTiL1RDs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nZ4PTiL1RDs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Wallyg
06-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Damn that first video was FUNNY!!!
What a mistake to be drinking coffee while watching it!
Now I've got to go clean off my laptop!

Nickdfresh
06-12-2007, 04:55 PM
Wow, look at the NeoCOn retards chirp about a 15-year old video taken completely out of context...

So, what's the point, chickenhawks?

"Algore" consistently never liked Saddam Hussein, while the Bushleague were sucking his bloody cock?
http://www.awolbush.com/rumsfeld_saddam.jpg

Nickdfresh
06-12-2007, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
I fucking love this video.

He lays out quite a case for going to war with Iraq, doesn't he? LMAO!!!!!!!!!

When does he make that case, Brainiac?

Roy Munson
06-12-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
When does he make that case, Brainiac?

Unwittingly, you dumbfuck.

:rolleyes:

Roy Munson
06-12-2007, 04:59 PM
Wow, look at the NeoCOn retards chirp about a 15-year old video taken completely out of context...

"Algore" consistently never liked Saddam Hussein, while the Bushleague were sucking his bloody cock?

Look who's taking shit outta context now. You are still a fucking complete idiot.

Nickdfresh
06-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Really? Out of context is it?

Who started the fucking War?

You can go back to dumbfuckistan Roy, you're in way over your head here...

Nickdfresh
06-12-2007, 05:09 PM
And I'd still like to know the point of the thread?

Al Gore never liked Saddam Hussein, but he's a "hypocrite" because Bush fucked up the invasion, while the three pussyhawks masturbating each other in this thread never actually served in the military?

Yeah, good one!

Wallyg
06-12-2007, 05:19 PM
I thought it was funny because, like everyone else in Washington, Gore will say anything to stay relevant, gain power, or fill his pockets. He has been on everyside of the Iraq issue depending on when, where, and/or to whom he was speaking( the "he played on our fears" speech comes to mind as the opposite of the one above). I love it when these corrupt, lying , sacks of crap politician phonies are shown for what they are. I dislike all of them. They live by one motto - "Me first, Me second, screw everybody else."

Roy Munson
06-12-2007, 05:23 PM
And I'd still like to know the point of the thread?

Al Gore never liked Saddam Hussein, but he's a "hypocrite" because Bush fucked up the invasion, while the three pussyhawks masturbating each other in this thread never actually served in the military?

Yeah, good one!

W M D

Nickdfresh
06-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Wallyg
I thought it was funny because, like everyone else in Washington, Gore will say anything to stay relevant, gain power, or fill his pockets. He has been on everyside of the Iraq issue depending on when, where, and/or to whom he was speaking( the "he played on our fears" speech comes to mind as the opposite of the one above). I love it when these corrupt, lying , sacks of crap politician phonies are shown for what they are. I dislike all of them. They live by one motto - "Me first, Me second, screw everybody else."

Great, maybe you can actually comment on the content of this thread?

Because GORE WAS FUCKING DENOUNCING CYNICAL, HYPOCRITICAL POLITICIANS WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU JUST SAID!

So again, how is he a "hypocrite?" Which I think is what stupid people are supposed to think about Gore according to this video...

Jesus Christ! :rolleyes:

Roy Munson
06-12-2007, 05:24 PM

...wallowing in the bullshit.

Nickdfresh
06-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Got that one dead-on, bud...

Roy Munson
06-12-2007, 05:28 PM

Oooooooooooooooooohhhhh, God forbid I should dare enter this pretigious university of losers who spend their entire exsistence bitching about politics on a hairband singers' fansite!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Roy Munson
06-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Got that one dead-on, bud...

your bullshit...

Guitar Shark
06-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Oooooooooooooooooohhhhh, God forbid I should dare enter this pretigious university of losers who spend their entire exsistence bitching about politics on a hairband singers' fansite!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!

ok, that was actually pretty funny :D

Roy Munson
06-12-2007, 05:33 PM
That video is proof that AlGore is a liar. He lied to us about the WMD's and the Iraq/Terrorism link. OMG!!! HE LIED TO US JUST LIKE GWB DID!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!

Wallyg
06-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Great, maybe you can actually comment on the content of this thread?

Because GORE WAS FUCKING DENOUNCING CYNICAL, HYPOCRITICAL POLITICIANS WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU JUST SAID!

So again, how is he a "hypocrite?" Which I think is what stupid people are supposed to think about Gore according to this video...

Jesus Christ! :rolleyes:

You dont see the contradictions in this man Gore?
Isn't that the point of this thread?
Are you as much an ideologue as the neocons except to the other extreme?
Do you actually believe Al Gore?
I didn't see him denouncing himself and he fits your "CYNICAL, HYPOCRITICAL POLITICIANS" definition perfectly as does Bush and the rest of them.

Nickdfresh
06-12-2007, 05:37 PM

Well, any university might help your spelling...

And the funny thing is Roy, you come back here and start fights with nearly everyone you can to show what an interweb badass you are. You start shit, get owned like passed out whore at a frat party, then leave in a huff because people don't respect you and think you're a complete idiot.

And the last time I checked, you were crowing about what a fucking legend you were here. So yes, you're the legend of loser town I guess...

Roy Munson
06-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Well, any university might help your spelling...

And the funny thing is Roy, you come back here and start fights with nearly everyone you can to show what an interweb badass you are. You start shit, get owned like passed out whore at a frat party, then leave in a huff because people don't respect you and think you're a complete idiot.

And the last time I checked, you were crowing about what a fucking legend you were here. So yes, you're the legend of loser town I guess...

Uh, whatever...

Dude, did you notice that AlGore lied to us about the WMDs and Iraq/Terror connection?

I can't believe it either.

studly hungwell
06-12-2007, 07:18 PM
Yeah, heard that on Rush today.....fucking hilarious. Speaking of Algore...I saw him once in a vulgar display of pandering. I think he was speaking to the UAW....he had his jacket off, his sleeves rolled up and he was yelling and going on like some old films of hitler. If somebody could get ahold of that it would really show him for the phony that he is. He brings a lot of credibility to "Global Warming", doesn't he?

Redballjets88
06-12-2007, 07:41 PM

dave once shook sammys hand, does that mean dave likes him?

mmm food for thought

Redballjets88
06-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by studly hungwell
Yeah, heard that on Rush today.....fucking hilarious. Speaking of Algore...I saw him once in a vulgar display of pandering. I think he was speaking to the UAW....he had his jacket off, his sleeves rolled up and he was yelling and going on like some old films of hitler. If somebody could get ahold of that it would really show him for the phony that he is. He brings a lot of credibility to "Global Warming", doesn't he?

global warming is real...you fuck

Roy Munson
06-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88

Says who?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
06-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Says who?

Uh...the global scientific community?

DEMON CUNT
06-12-2007, 09:17 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jHnSPsZshyM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jHnSPsZshyM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

studly hungwell
06-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88

no it isn't, you fuck! The technology required to analyze the "globe" has only been commercially available since the late '60s. Remember when we were kids? Any news broadcast would have "live, via satellite" captioned at the bottom of the screen. When was the first time you heard "El Nino"? Early '90s, right? We can understand the seasons because they happen before our eyes several times within our lifetimes. There are some in the scientific community that acknowledge cyclical patterns in the Earth's climate. The frequencies of which span many lifetimes. Here is a rule of thumb, dude....when all they have to offer is fear.....its probably bullshit.

Seshmeister
06-12-2007, 11:09 PM
And smoking is good for you...

ELVIS
06-13-2007, 01:26 PM
Nick, you're a pathetic piece of garbage...

Can you do anything besides try to belittle anyone who posts a reply to a thread ??

Dickhead...:mad2:

hideyoursheep
06-13-2007, 01:34 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gopc3fgnXDw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gopc3fgnXDw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:lol:

Ellyllions
06-13-2007, 01:45 PM
Cheerwine is so sticky when you spill it.

oh and my sides actually hurt

LoungeMachine
06-13-2007, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

Can you do anything besides try to belittle anyone who posts a reply to a thread ??

LMMFAO

Dripping with hypocritical pseudo-christian irony.

You never fail to live up [down] to your rep, elvis

The_Lounge

:gulp:

Satan
06-13-2007, 03:16 PM
Here is a rule of thumb, dude....when all they have to offer is fear.....its probably bullshit.

Like the so-called "JFK airport terra threat", right?

Nickdfresh
06-13-2007, 06:00 PM

Ooooouuuuhhh! Elvira broke out the-red-guy-giving-me-the-fingers smiley...

Did I hurt anyones fweelings, you pansies?

I'll try to be more 'liberally sensitive to your gracious and generous hearts --if you pussies promise to try to back up your ASSsertions with an actual point...

And like the "Hunka Hunka Burin' Gay" kettle here should talk about insults...

Fucking bed-pan rinsing twit!

Nickdfresh
06-13-2007, 06:05 PM
Uh, whatever...

Dude, did you notice that AlGore lied to us about the WMDs and Iraq/Terror connection?

I can't believe it either.

"LIED?" In 1992, there were WMDs in Iraq. And they did try to use terrorism during the Gulf War?

Nickdfresh
06-13-2007, 06:06 PM

Great! A guy getting his info from a drug addled alleged pedophile talking about integrity...

LMFAO!!

Rikk
06-13-2007, 06:14 PM

Yeah, the idiot Roy was going on about how I would "find out" who he is a couple of months ago.

Funny, I still don't know...

Rikk
06-13-2007, 06:17 PM
no it isn't, you fuck! The technology required to analyze the "globe" has only been commercially available since the late '60s. Remember when we were kids? Any news broadcast would have "live, via satellite" captioned at the bottom of the screen. When was the first time you heard "El Nino"? Early '90s, right? We can understand the seasons because they happen before our eyes several times within our lifetimes. There are some in the scientific community that acknowledge cyclical patterns in the Earth's climate. The frequencies of which span many lifetimes. Here is a rule of thumb, dude....when all they have to offer is fear.....its probably bullshit.

What the fuck kind of argument is that?

Jesus...THIS is how the naysayers are arguing?

LMFAO.

You can measure the world's climate changes and temperatures going back thousands and thousands and thousands of years, retard. Claiming our measurement data only begins in the late 60s is a chimp argument.

DrMaddVibe
06-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9JE48XHKG64"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9JE48XHKG64" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

10 years from now this loser will be buying carbon credits for Global cooling!

If he does make up his worthless mind up and decide to run for President, I'd run this over and over and over. That and the PMRC cunt dribbling beyotch wife of his getting pwn3d by Frank Zappa!

ELVIS
06-13-2007, 08:55 PM
Ooooouuuuhhh! Elvira broke out the-red-guy-giving-me-the-fingers smiley...

Did I hurt anyones fweelings, you pansies?

I'll try to be more 'liberally sensitive to your gracious and generous hearts --if you pussies promise to try to back up your ASSsertions with an actual point...

And like the "Hunka Hunka Burin' Gay" kettle here should talk about insults...

Fucking bed-pan rinsing twit!

Dude, you're stupid...

Keep up the name calling and self righteous bullshit...

The war on terror is real...

I agree it's all fucked up, but it is indeed real, and George Bush as dropped the ball as if he's not even worried about it...

The President is more worried about giving amnesty to these illigeal aliens than the war and our 3500 plus UC casualties, and I do care about them...

I'm sorry I voted for Bush the second time...

Seshmeister
06-13-2007, 09:11 PM
I can kind of sort of understand an ignorant person that had read nothing at all about politics, foreign policy and Bush in particular voting for him again.

How could you?

It's beyond right or left or Democrat or Republican.

How could you vote for that guy again?

It's just fucking bizarre.

How could you think he was even vaguely up to the job.

Is it something to do with your religious superstitions?

Nickdfresh
06-13-2007, 09:14 PM
I saw the cunt for what he was the first time...

And I'm fucking proud to have voted for Gore over that mud-slinging cuntwit...

ELVIS
06-13-2007, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Is it something to do with your religious superstitions?

No, not all, that would be beyond stupid, bu I know quite a few Christians whom if I bring up bad things regarding Bush, they respond with things like "don't talk about my President"...

George Bush may actually consider himself a Christian, but I honestly doubt any of that crap when a Polititian starts talking about "faith"...

But anyhoo, I wasn't about to vote for John Kerry...

FORD
06-13-2007, 09:42 PM
The only true Christian president I've seen in my lifetime was Jimmy Carter.

Even Clinton, despite his obvious sins, spent more time in church than Reagan or either Bush did.

Nixon claimed to be a devout Quaker, but Quakers are pacifists, so obviously he wasn't that committed to his religion at all.

If a president IS going to claim the teachings of Jesus Christ as the basis of his life, then I expect him to live those teachings to the best of his ability. Carter did exactly that, and the religious reich not only crucified him, they replaced him with a warmonger and called that man their Messiah.

Seshmeister
06-13-2007, 09:57 PM
No, not all, that would be beyond stupid, bu I know quite a few Christians whom if I bring up bad things regarding Bush, they respond with things like "don't talk about my President"...

George Bush may actually consider himself a Christian, but I honestly doubt any of that crap when a Polititian starts talking about "faith"...

But anyhoo, I wasn't about to vote for John Kerry...

Would you vote for an atheist if you agreed with every one of their policies?

It's obvious that there are a hell of a lot of politicians that have to pretend to be Christians otherwise they are unelectable.

Then you also get the deluded ones like Bush that think they are.

ELVIS
06-13-2007, 10:28 PM
Would you vote for an atheist if you agreed with every one of their policies?

A conservative atheist ??

:D

FORD
06-13-2007, 10:32 PM
Problem with a Republican atheist as President, is without a God to keep them in check, they would literally believe themselves to be the most powerful being in the Universe, and act like it.

Kinda like Cheney does right now.

Seshmeister
06-13-2007, 10:41 PM
Since when did god ever keep any politician in check?

DEMON CUNT
06-14-2007, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
10 years from now this loser will be buying carbon credits for Global cooling!

It's amusing to watch a middle aged American Idle loving Star Wars fan call Al Gore a "loser".

DrMaddVibe
06-14-2007, 07:21 AM
No, I'll tell you what's amusing.

Seeing a do nothing blowhard like yourself blather on and on but actually saying nothing with a Marilyn Manson avatar and the word cunt in their screen name.

That's fucking amusing.

Stay tuned for subliminal messages from my avatar dumbass.

FORD
06-14-2007, 10:01 AM
Since when did god ever keep any politician in check?

Well, there was that little incident with Pharoah and the 10 plagues........

EAT MY ASSHOLE
06-14-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Well, there was that little incident with Pharoah and the 10 plagues........

The plagues...let's see...

Rivers Turned to Blood (Katrina, anyone?)
Killing of the First Born (3500 US casualties and rising)
Boils, Disease (AIDS, SARS, Maddvibe, etc)
Hail, Fire (California Wildfires)

I'm not saying that I believe in all this, but it can certainly be conveniently interpreted as such, by those loony enough to want to make the connections...

(Don't beleive me? Remember the satellite phoe of Katrina that some nutjobs belived to be the shape of a foetus, and this proved that Katrina was God's wrath on America for providing legal abortions?)

EAT MY ASSHOLE
06-14-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe

Stay tuned for subliminal messages from my avatar dumbass.

Did you mean to write "...my avatar "COMMA" dumbass" there?

Because as it is, without the comma, it seems you;'re saying that your very own avatar will start spewing idiotic messages out of its anal cavity any second now.

Which I'm COMPLETELY sure is ENTIRELY plausible with YOU, but I have my doubts it's what you intended to communicate....

:D

DEMON CUNT
06-14-2007, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Did you mean to write "...my avatar "COMMA" dumbass" there?

Because as it is, without the comma, it seems you;'re saying that your very own avatar will start spewing idiotic messages out of its anal cavity any second now.

Which I'm COMPLETELY sure is ENTIRELY plausible with YOU, but I have my doubts it's what you intended to communicate....

Ha ha! Poor MsSaddBawls!