PDA

View Full Version : Kerry's book on ebay

lucky wilbury
05-04-2004, 12:17 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29223&item=2240921491&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

already up to $510

madraoul
05-04-2004, 12:51 AM
Does it have a lot of pictures so "W" may have a chance?

Seshmeister
05-04-2004, 04:02 AM
I'm still not following this.

Kerry is meant to be ashamed for fighting in and then protesting against the most stupid war the US has been involved in whilst Bush is cool for avoiding the draft to the same war?

You Americans are crazy...:)

Cheers!

:gulp:

FORD
05-04-2004, 10:56 AM
Welcome to the United States of Orwellica, Sesh. :(

TREASON IS PATRIOTISM
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
WAR IS PEACE
STUPIDITY IS LEADERSHIP
DESERTION IS HEROISM

lucky wilbury
05-04-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
I'm still not following this.

Kerry is meant to be ashamed for fighting in and then protesting against the most stupid war the US has been involved in whilst Bush is cool for avoiding the draft to the same war?

You Americans are crazy...:)

Cheers!

well his mocking of the raising of the flag on iwo jima doesn't help his case and his lies about what happen in vietnam tarnished an entire generation of us service people not to mention that it was bullshit like his book and his group of "vetrans" spreading lies that help us lose the war by turning public opinion againest a war that was very winable. our pow's were tortured to kerrys speeches.

Seshmeister
05-04-2004, 02:06 PM
I don't think it was winable.

When you lose the support of the indigenous population you're not going to win in the long term.

q.v. Iraq.

Cheers!

lucky wilbury
05-04-2004, 03:55 PM
the population was with us until our media kept saying the war was unwinable and the poblic is againest it. after they heard that they basically said the us is losing time to jump off that bandwagon.