PDA

View Full Version : An Email I got From Some Pro Sammy Fan Today

Sarge
01-08-2004, 06:15 AM
Funny how he disses Dave... then goes to The Supreme website that Celebrates him
--------------------------------------------

It is a shame that Sammy Hager will take the crown again asVan Halens front man. Diamond Dave has such talent and charm that it makes me sick to see that the old VH will not be getting back together anytime soon. The days when VH first came out, the energy in the air that those four put off was more intense than a Hiroshima whorehouse! But, I hate to say Eddie and his sweet brother Alex butted heads with our beloved Dave one day back in 1984. Head is a key word, it seems that Dave got a big head back then and did not ruin things just for him, but for all of us. There is two sides to every story and Daves does not cut it. He was not the Jim Morrison of Van Halen and not another Elvis."You have to die to reach that part of the ladder" He made a mistake that will haunt him the rest of his life!
Van Halen is eligible to be inducted into the Rock-n-Roll hall of fame this year, and they will do it, with SAMMY! Dear Dave will have to stick to the club circuit and screwing speed whores with rotten teeth, tit dancers of yester year. That is a big waste of talent. What could have been don't cut it though I guess? I hate to say this but Diamond Dave is a Idiot! Everybody saw that at the MTV music awards in 98 and then again on the tour he did with Sammy. Dave will never make it back.
I talked with this bass player that is very close with the band (I can't give his name but you have heard of him) out in Pomona Calf at the drag races and he said that it was a positive about Sammy in 2004. So I guess Sammy is going to make the announcement on the anniversary of 1984 at his show on Friday night that he and VH are headed for the studio,AGAIN!
I need to wrap this up, but in the mean time everybody can bitch on your board about Sammy being the real ass in this picture but the real dummy is Dave! Eat em and Smile! He did, he ate a FART that he sucked out of Sammy's ass and smiled about it! Who knows? "Just like Sammy a bottle of tequila in one hand and an award for induction to the R&R hall of fame in the other"! WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD TIMES GONE???
Take care and thank you for your time!
Forrest Gump.

Panamark
01-08-2004, 06:43 AM
Hey Fuckhole it was 96 not 98.

Van Hagar do not deserve Hall of Fame induction. Original Van Halen was up there with Led Zep and Sabbath. True Pioneers of Hard Rock. Sammy just rode the coat tails of Dave. He really is a fat old man that wears pajamas and Mumu's on stage. Sammy's voice is shot, but his mouth obviously still works. He's been blowing Mike Anthony and the Brothers via love videos, late night liasons with Mikey and candelit dinners with Al. If he's not whoring his tequila he's whoring himself. That fat fucker is too old to tour, too out of shape and simply brings Van Halen down to the insipid sugary pop ballad levels of Chicago and Co. The cunt couldnt write a lyric to save his life. But he does lick good ass, and
thats what drunken alcoholic dutch boys think they need at the moment. Non confronting, conforming little ass licking yes men. Looking forward the even more dwindling record sales of this pale imitation of a once mighty Rock outfit.

One Voice
01-08-2004, 08:31 AM
How can we get that email address?

ryanpday
01-08-2004, 09:27 AM
Ummmm....I can't say that I 100% agree with ya...but you made some good points. Dave did fuck it up, all by himself. I dunno what would have happened if Dave didn't leave. Van Halen would have probably broke up after maybe 2 more records. Dave does have alot of talent. And it is a shame he is wasting it on the Las Vegas strip. I think the only option (unfortunatly), is to get back with Sam. Dave back in VH would explode in everyones face just like it did last time.

pardo
01-08-2004, 09:33 AM
Sarge, I completely agree with you about Dave blowin it for himself and all of us. However, I didn't see anything wrong with what he did at the music awards in '96. I was thrilled, elated and almost moved to tears. Sure he showboated and gyrated, but when I see David Lee Roth on stage, thats what I wanna see! If anyone deserves the right to stretch out, its Dave - esepecially given the gravity of the situation.

As for the behind the scenes stuff, I really can't comment cause I wasn't there.

Roth Army Yoda
01-08-2004, 10:04 AM
Tired I am of those who say Van Hagar outsold Van Halen. Because of watered down radio friendly music it was, yes. If return of Fat One is true then to the Dark Side they have gone for good.

Roth Army Yoda
01-08-2004, 10:08 AM
who is sammy hagar

Sarge's Little Helper
01-08-2004, 10:08 AM
who is sammy hagar

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

Roth Army Yoda
01-08-2004, 10:09 AM
who is Bette Midler

Sarge's Little Helper
01-08-2004, 10:09 AM
who is Bette Midler

Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..

Roth Army Yoda
01-08-2004, 10:10 AM
who is David Lee Roth

Sarge's Little Helper
01-08-2004, 10:10 AM
who is David Lee Roth

Diamond Dave is the supreme Toastmaster General of the immoral majority.. the King of Any and All Things Rock n\' Roll. Bar none he is the greatest Frontman in Rock n Roll History!

Roth Army Yoda
01-08-2004, 10:11 AM
In words of great and wise Stan Lee,

"'Nuff said."

Gmoney
01-08-2004, 10:35 AM
It all about he said she said.

It is clear the Dave, Eddie and Alex cannot work together, whoever's fault it is. I'm sure the blame is on everyone. It was not Hagar's fault for the fall of the Classic VH. It could have been Patti Smyth of Scandal(Eddie's 1st choice) and that would have been 10 times worse.

The Classic VH was awesome, but they started to become more radio oriented with 1984 and continued on with Hagar.

I would be the first guy in line to buy a new Roth/VH record which rocked as hard as Fair Warning, VH1 or WACF, but it looks like it will never happen, sad but true.

Gmoney
01-08-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
Diamond Dave is the supreme Toastmaster General of the immoral majority.. the King of Any and All Things Rock n\' Roll. Bar none he is the greatest Frontman in Rock n Roll History!

Amen my brother!!:killer:

Catfish
01-08-2004, 10:54 AM
I hope VH has a wonderful time "reuniting" with a replacement singer.

Sinclair
01-08-2004, 11:23 AM
<TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0><TR><TD BGCOLOR="#000000">http://members.home.nl/a.l.f.postma/to-go.gif<TD BGCOLOR="#303030" WIDTH="100%"><marquee behavior=scroll direction=up scrollamount=1 height=69><p align="center"><font face="Verdana" size="2" color="#FFFFFF">
Personally I am amazed at those people who think of Sammy as being in the same league Dave is in. Today people will call everything Rock. Hager never made true ROCK songs, Dave did, even his Solo albums are Solid Rock albums. It's not only a heavy guitar that does the trick, it has to breath attitude! Only those who believe in themselves (such as Diamond Dave) can deliver. Sammy is the one in search of the media to bash Dave and others so he will look and/or feel better (btw. that ain't working)

I personally don't mind not everyone being a Dave fan. But you won't see me posting on Sammy's website how great Dave is or saying Sammy sucks. That's the part I don't get. If I want beer I'm not gonna shop at McDonalds. Nor do I try to get my hamburgers in a Liquor store. So naturally if I see "Sammy is great" or "Dave sucks" I'm gonna be disapointed to say the least. This site is dedicated to the Diamond one.
<br>So lets discuss Dave again and leave the other wannabe at the door will ya!<br>Signed,<br><br>Sinclair<br><br><br><br><br>
Eat Em And Smile!!!
</font></p></marquee><TD BGCOLOR="#000000">http://members.home.nl/a.l.f.postma/to-go.gif</TD></TR></TABLE>

Calderone
01-08-2004, 12:02 PM
Sad but i think and im 100% sure
that Eddie Mike and Al thinks as ORIGINAL VH
as your first girlfriend who you loved,have your first time sex and all the important things on life.Then you brokeup.
you had another girl and 10 years ago you met her on a party,You thought that maybe you could comebakc together but it didn't work out.
You got another girl but your feelings are hurt with her.
So you'll never be back with her.
cuz you spent more time with the second one.and you get along better with girl 2.
Sad but true.
Dave will not come back.

Calderone
01-08-2004, 12:03 PM
ohhhhhh shit..i hope u understand

SpanishFly Guy
01-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Who is David Lee Roth?

Sarge's Little Helper
01-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Who is David Lee Roth?

DLR'sCock
01-08-2004, 06:50 PM
Who is Sarge's Little Helper?

Igosplut
01-08-2004, 07:07 PM
Eddie and his "sweet" brother Alex??

Dave will have to stick to the club circuit and screwing speed whores with rotten teeth, tit dancers of yester year.??

Gimme a break.... Forest gump is a good user name for this whoever.....

I had over the years thought alot of the split of dave and VH. What was, and what could of been. Most like to throw the blame at Dave for ego issues. An easy parallel for a person to draw if they buy into the shit slinging that went on after. Dave said it himself, the chemistry was gone. Chemistry made it, and chemistry (good or bad) killed it, bottom line.

Anybody that thinks Dave fucked up by not contiuing, Well thats just them not looking at the picture as a whole. Should it have BEEN run into the ground? For even ONE more album??

Naw.................

Elvis has said over the years that the music sits just fine as it is. To reconvene at this point sorta spoils what preceeded it.

Like Aerosmith.

Also, people like to gloss over the fact that Ed maybe might have needed Dave alittle more than he'd ever admit?? After ninety six its been all downhill at a fast pace.

All slamming aside, its been five years (a lifetime in the music world). Nothings happening with Ed really. Material for ten albums??

And not a peep?

Yea...Cancer, divorce, ect..... Ya know what?? Warren Zevon put out an album in his last days....

If ya look hard enough, you can find an excuse or a rationalisation for anything....or any behavior....

Albert Einstein
01-08-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Igosplut
Gimme a break.... Forest gump is a good user name for this whoever.....

I had over the years thought alot of the split of dave and VH. What was, and what could of been. Most like to throw the blame at Dave for ego issues. An easy parallel for a person to draw if they buy into the shit slinging that went on after. Dave said it himself, the chemistry was gone. Chemistry made it, and chemistry (good or bad) killed it, bottom line.

Anybody that thinks Dave fucked up by not contiuing, Well thats just them not looking at the picture as a whole. Should it have BEEN run into the ground? For even ONE more album??

Naw.................

Elvis has said over the years that the music sits just fine as it is. To reconvene at this point sorta spoils what preceeded it.

Like Aerosmith.

Also, people like to gloss over the fact that Ed maybe might have needed Dave alittle more than he'd ever admit?? After ninety six its been all downhill at a fast pace.

All slamming aside, its been five years (a lifetime in the music world). Nothings happening with Ed really. Material for ten albums??

And not a peep?

Yea...Cancer, divorce, ect..... Ya know what?? Warren Zevon put out an album in his last days....

If ya look hard enough, you can find an excuse or a rationalisation for anything....or any behavior....

It does not get any better than this post!

GAR
01-08-2004, 10:26 PM
SHIT -

that Rev. Rock Nelson / BEATLEHA@aol.com post on the DLRML was a Deusey..

Wanna see more classic squirtzophrenia? :yes:

Jesus Christ
01-09-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Igosplut

Verily, so did George whose surname was Harrison :)

One Voice
01-09-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by GAR
SHIT -

that Rev. Rock Nelson / BEATLEHA@aol.com post on the DLRML was a Deusey..

Wanna see more classic squirtzophrenia? :yes:

Is this the guy that wrote the email?

Terry
01-09-2004, 12:21 PM
And those with no discernable musical taste (i.e. Van Hagar fans) deserve to listen to the swill a reunited Sam Halen will put out.

As far as Eddie V goes, unless Dave's involved I'll take a pass.

Figs
07-12-2005, 03:10 PM
You know, that is one of the best posts I have ever read!

Roth on brother!!

who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
07-12-2005, 03:10 PM
You know, that is one of the best posts I have ever read!

Roth on brother!!

who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million