PDA

View Full Version : Attention Homeless Iraq War Vets: It’s Time to Seek Out Those “Troop Supporters!”

Eddie's Booze
06-19-2007, 04:09 PM
Well, in yet another “I/we told you so” in the battle between so called patriots and so called people who hate America, the people who supposedly hate America are once again proven correct in their criticism of this nation!. It is unfortunate that the people who love this nation enough to speak out when they see the ugly side of what takes place in the name of America are called anti-American, and the people who voice support of our nation while turning a blind eye to any and all wrongdoing by our leaders are considered patriots! Well once again the patriots were wrong and once again it is the icon of American patriotism, the US veteran of war, who has to pay the price for the blind loyalty of the so called American patriot.

While millions and millions of Americans protested the George W. Bush administration and their attempt to boldly lie like no other administration in history, blind patriots all over this nation went out and purchased American flags (that were most likely not even made in America), and wrapped them around their heads, covering their eyes and ears. You see to those people information, history, evidence, or current reality mean nothing. Words and phrases are the only things that count to many American patriots. Words and phrases like “freedom”, “protecting us”, “commie”, “liberal”, “good vs. evil” and my favorite: “support the troops!” What these words and phrases mean is not the concern of the American patriot. The only thing that matters is that you say the right thing and repeat the right phrases. And how do these people find out which words and phrases are good and which words and phrases are evil? They watch TV!

Unfortunately many American’s have no inclination to think for themselves. I don’t believe that these people are stupid, I actually think that they are good people. I just believe that these people understand deep down inside that it would be too painful to discover that their faith in government has been misguided. They are so in love with their image of America that they can not face the possibility that America is not what they think it is!

Well evidence is all around us proving that the image of America in the minds of many American patriots is less than accurate. All one has to do in order to understand this is pretty much pay attention. There are no secrets. There are no hidden mysteries. One does not have to rely on conspiracy theories, one only needs to open their eyes and witness the conspiracy for themselves.

Our media continues to show the American people apples while they report on oranges. All you have to do it look at the orange for a minute and you will see that the discussion about apples in just smoke and mirrors. Well, actually those “apple” discussions are lies, but let’s not get too technical for now.

So in the latest apple news American patriots are going to be seeing some oranges for themselves for quite some time. These oranges will be in the form of homeless Iraqi war veterans. These troops will be living proof that the “support the troops” apple rhetoric coming from our government and our media has nothing to do with the orange reality in which we live. We anti-American types tried to warn everyone. We tried to tell people that supporting a war based on lies has nothing to do with supporting troops. We tried to point out the orange orchard of information that indicated that the media and the Bush administration lie with pretty much every sentence they utter. The oranges are all over to prove our point. Instead of listening to us and simply opening your eyes you wrapped another layer of flag over your eyes and ears and you cursed the very ground we stood on. Well, as we have said before, time and time again, when it comes to ant-American reality…we told you so!

So now it is time for the war/troop supporters to do some supporting. I suggest that each and every homeless American military member seek out the homes of people who have those “We Support Our Troops” signs on their doors, windows, lawns and cars, and start knocking on their doors. Ask the many troop supporters for the medical help you need. Ask them for the education funds that the government promised you. Ask them for every benefit and entitlement that you were promised and never received because of red tape or because they were eliminated or cut by the George W. Bush administration and the pro-war Congress! Ask them for the support for which they so boldly take credit! I want to see how much support you actually receive from these people.

You see America, people like me and the millions of other reality based Americans, who have the courage and pride to stand up and say when our country is wrong or when our leaders are lying to us, are patriots. We are the same type of people who fought for the independence of America in the first place. We risk a lot for the good of us all. It is high time that you hear us. Maybe this latest I told you so will serve as a wake up call.

It’s not about supporting the troops, it’s about supporting the truth. If patriots had done so in the first place maybe the phrase “homeless vet” would have never been created! But now that it has, it’s time that the people who refused to support the truth to support the troops. Think about it.

(this shit is fucking digusting and evil).

http://tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=634

:mad:

TongueNGroove
06-19-2007, 04:33 PM
What is all that blathering propaganda nonsense about? What Homeless Iraq verterans?

If there are homeless vets from any war I would be glad to help all I can.

Angel
06-21-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by TongueNGroove
What is all that blathering propaganda nonsense about? What Homeless Iraq verterans?

If there are homeless vets from any war I would be glad to help all I can.

Shall we send the homeless Vietnam vets to your doorstep then?