PDA

View Full Version : OJ Simpson book transcript leaked on TMZ.com

Diamondjimi
06-21-2007, 12:55 AM
OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online
Posted Jun 19th 2007 2:40PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/06/0619_oj_book_ex_03.jpg
TMZ has obtained a copy of the infamous manuscript by killer OJ Simpson where he outlines IF he had killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson, HOW it went down. Get ready folks, it's disgusting.

The manuscript begins with the passage:

I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it. It takes place on the night June 12, 1994, and it concerns the murder of my ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her young friend, Ronald Goldman. I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night because I know the facts better than anyone. I know the players. I've seen the evidence. I've heard the theories. And, of course, I've read all the stories: That I did it. That I did it but I don't know I did it. That I can no longer tell fact from fiction. That I wake up in the middle of the night, consumed by guilt, screaming.

As for the murders, Simpson describes a chilling scene:

I looked over at Goldman, and I was fuming. I guess he thought I was going to hit him, because he got into his little karate stance. "What the fuck is that?" I said. "You think you can take me with your karate shit?" He started circling me, bobbing and weaving, and if I hadn't been so fucking angry I would have laughed in his face. "O.J., come on!" It was Charlie again, pleading. Nicole moaned, regaining consciousness. She stirred on the ground and opened her eyes and looked at me, but it didn't seem like anything was registering. Charlie walked over and planted himself in front of me blocking my view. "We are fucking done here, man-let's go!"

I noticed the knife in Charlie's hand, and in one deft move I removed my right glove and snatched it up. "We're not going anywhere," I said, turning to face Goldman. Goldman was still circling me, bobbing and weaving, but I didn't feel like laughing anymore. "You think you're tough, motherfucker?" I said. I could hear Charlie just behind me, saying something, urging me to get the fuck out of there, and at one point he even reached for me and tried to drag me away, but I shook him off, hard, and moved toward Goldman. "Okay, motherfucker!" I said. "Show me how tough you are!"

Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. I was still standing in Nicole's courtyard, of course, but for a few moments I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, when I'd arrived, or even why I was there. Then it came back to me, very slowly: The recital-with little Sydney up on stage, dancing her little heart out; me, chipping balls into my neighbor's yard; Paula, angry, not answering her phone; Charlie, stopping by the house to tell me some more ugly shit about Nicole's behavior. Then what? The short, quick drive from Rockingham to the Bundy condo. And now?

Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart. I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute. Is this really blood? I wondered. And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?

Link to TMZ article (http://de.tmz.com/2007/06/19/oj-did-it-leaked-online/)

jcook11
06-21-2007, 05:32 PM
Am I the only one who has figured this out?!....O.J. HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT PERIOD! IT WAS A MURDER SUICIDE.....I'll say it again
MURDER SUICIDE!.........Ron Goldman stabbed Nicole to death in a fit of rage because he had to return her sunglasses then turned the knife on himself! Why cant' you see the facts for what they are .....DAMN!

Diamondjimi
06-21-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
Am I the only one who has figured this out?!....O.J. HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT PERIOD! IT WAS A MURDER SUICIDE.....I'll say it again
MURDER SUICIDE!.........Ron Goldman stabbed Nicole to death in a fit of rage because he had to return her sunglasses then turned the knife on himself! Why cant' you see the facts for what they are .....DAMN!

http://www.geocities.com/enntf89/crack1_files/image005.gif

:rolleyes:

jcook11
06-21-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
http://www.geocities.com/enntf89/crack1_files/image005.gif

:rolleyes:

I only use UNCLE FORDS AMZAZIN HOMADE METH :rockit2:

Diamondjimi
06-21-2007, 06:56 PM
Giddyup !

http://www.wickenburgnews.com/images/methmouth_image_02.jpg

:D

Nickdfresh
06-21-2007, 07:00 PM

Good God --you're an insufferable retard.

Don't you have self-own1ng another thread telling the world how you're going to cheat on your wife to write? :rolleyes:

jcook11
06-21-2007, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Good God --you're an insufferable retard.

Don't you have self-own1ng another thread telling the world how you're going to cheat on your wife to write? :rolleyes:

My wife passed away about 2and ahalf months ago ASSHOLE, thats why I haven't been around the ARMY as much as I would have liked..but hey how could you have known? :monekyr:

FORD
06-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Oh....... :(

So you ARE actually OJ then?

TAKIN WHISKEY
06-22-2007, 10:51 AM
Everyone in America knew he was guilty from the 1st 5 minutes of news coverage of that piece of shit in his Bronco.

TAKIN WHISKEY
06-22-2007, 10:53 AM
Oh ya, almost forgot, 20 police cars are chasing him, he won't stop and he is holding a gun to his head. Sounds like normal behavior for an innocent man.

Steve Savicki
06-22-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
Everyone in America knew he was guilty from the 1st 5 minutes of news coverage of that piece of shit in his Bronco.
Everyone thought he was guilty from the beginning back in... '95 was it?
Everyone in their right mind that is...

Diamondjimi
06-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
Oh ya, almost forgot, 20 police cars are chasing him, he won't stop and he is holding a gun to his head. Sounds like normal behavior for an innocent man.

That act alone screams GUILTY !

jcook11
06-23-2007, 05:50 PM
As somoeone who actually watched every minute of the trial on t.v. (I really had no life) The most compelling part of the trial for me was O.J.'s limo driver and an old man who was walking his dog by the crime scene and swore he saw O.J. driving away at a high rate of speed.......The defense discredited him because he described O.J.s vehicle as a jeep and not a bronco....My wife (a black woman) told me that as long as there were any black people on that jury, it didn't matter if they had a video tape of him doing it and a confession he would never be convicted. PAYBACK TO WHITEY

Diamondjimi
06-25-2007, 12:35 PM
As somoeone who actually watched every minute of the trial on t.v. (I really had no life) The most compelling part of the trial for me was O.J.'s limo driver and an old man who was walking his dog by the crime scene and swore he saw O.J. driving away at a high rate of speed.......The defense discredited him because he described O.J.s vehicle as a jeep and not a bronco....My wife (a black woman) told me that as long as there were any black people on that jury, it didn't matter if they had a video tape of him doing it and a confession he would never be convicted. PAYBACK TO WHITEY

Payback to Whitey? Hmmm ..

This killer bought his freedom with $$$$$$$.
There was a time when anytime you see Johnny Cochran ,Al Sharpton and Jesse"Hymietown"Jackson show up at a trial and begin their circus you could bet the bank that the defendant was guilty of something.
Shit, for a hundred grand any one of us could have 'ol Jesse show up at a backyard bbq with a news crew (for 1 hr.) and tell America what a great and upstanding citizen you are.....