PDA

View Full Version : www.petercriss.net questionable posts

DLR_EngineRoom
05-04-2004, 03:27 PM
I'm for DLR era Halen

and I'm also Pro Gene & Paul, not Ace & Peter.

Someone sent me a link, and rather than post the link, just thought I could get some ROTH fans to reply to this post.

Whatcha think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On April/26/2004...

I lost the dearest and closest friend in my life, his name was Edward Mulvihill III. He had an unselfishness and love for me like no other man. If you ever are blessed to have a friend like him, be sure to tell him or her that you love them every chance you get.

He was my hero. I will miss him to death.

Love - Peter and Gigi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To my fans...

April 6th
Some people love hearing themselves talk, Gene Simmons is one of them. I read online what he said to the Iowa and German press. Now let me tell you what's really important. I have never been so happy in my whole life. I can finally be free to be an Artist again.

I surround myself with people who love me and respect me. My endearing and supporting wife Gigi, True friends, and a loving family, and always God. If not for him there would be nothing. These are things that make me a rich man, Mr. Simmons.

I sang and drummed my heart out on the Aerosmith tour, FACT. The real fans know that, END OF STORY. And I also missed Ace on the tour.

I am in excellent health, wealthy and working on being wiser. I just wanted you fans to know that. I won't even comment on what Mr. Simmons had to say, because it's NOT TRUE, and I don't need to justify his lies.

The original band is over. And as a founding member I am not shocked at Gene and Paul turning a legendary band into a cover act for just plain profit, How very sad.

But the crazy thing is? The fans will still follow because they are the real heart of KISS. I was proud to be a part of something that was once great.

God Bless and Good-bye to that part of my life.

Peter Criss
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mezro
05-04-2004, 04:22 PM
Fuck Peter Criss. He couldn't drum his drunken ass out of a paper bag.

On the Aero/KISS tour his timing was off, he was slower than creeping ball rot and looked like a pouchy witch with saggy bitch tits.

Stay at home Pete. Eric Singer is a much better drummer (but Eric Carr ruled) and your gravy train ride is over.

Back to knitting, playing cards and sucking cock for crack grandpa.

Mezro....the real god of thunder

DLR_EngineRoom
05-04-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Mezro

On the Aero/KISS tour his timing was off, he was slower than creeping ball rot and looked like a pouchy witch with saggy bitch tits.

Stay at home Pete. Eric Singer is a much better drummer (but Eric Carr ruled) and your gravy train ride is over.

DAMN STRAIGHT! I DUNNO WHO YOU ARE MEZRO, BUT THIS AIN'T THE FIRST TIME YOUR POST ROCKED!

WE NEED MORE ROTH FANS LIKE MEZRO ON THIS SITE!

Mezro
05-04-2004, 05:52 PM
Just telling the truth DLR.

Eric Carr rules (Creatures Of The Night drums just rip, trip and slay), Eric Singer is solid (Revenge & Carnival of Souls) and Peter Criss, the guy who could never cut it in the studio, he just plain sucks! Fuck his so called jazz training, fuck his never ending crying and fuck his out of tune, weak nipple voice!

Mezro..bitch I hear you calling and I can't drum right any night....

DLR_EngineRoom
05-04-2004, 06:13 PM

Eric Carr rules (Creatures Of The Night drums just rip, trip and slay), Eric Singer is solid (Revenge & Carnival of Souls) and Peter Criss just plain sucks! Fuck his never ending crying!

Mezro..bitch I hear you calling and I can't drum right any night....

I know what you mean. I can still remember the first time I heard 'I Love It Loud'. I was 12, and it seriously scared me, but in a HOLY SHIT! kinda way. That song, to me, epitomized the term 'Heavy Metal'. The entire drum sound of that album, has never before and never since been duplicated, by KISS themselves, or by any other band.

Mezro
05-04-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
I know what you mean. I can still remember the first time I heard 'I Love It Loud'. I was 12, and it seriously scared me, but in a HOLY SHIT! kinda way. That song, to me, epitomized the term 'Heavy Metal'. The entire drum sound of that album, has never before and never since been duplicated, by KISS themselves, or by any other band.

Yeah, Creatures just has an amazing giant drum sound; like they plopped Eric Carr down in an empty airplane hanger and let him bash. Too bad most of it was lost/turned down in the remasters.

KISS have put out some classics (and some crap) but Creatures Of The Night is my favorite.

Mezro..off to drum my nads with a shovel

Panamark
05-06-2004, 02:33 PM
The original Kiss band with Ace and Pete were the real deal.

End of story no argument. From where the magic came. Same as every other band, the original lineup is the reason you even know they exist. So fuck off and listen to Kiss, Gene, Paul (insert drummmer of the week here, insert guitarist of the week here) Guns'n'Roses and a good dosing of Van Hagar. You fucks deserve it.

ALMOSTsaved
05-06-2004, 02:42 PM
Yeah. ACE was always the reason I listened to KISS growing up. When he left in '82, my enthusiasm for that band was lost.

Mezro
05-06-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
The original Kiss band with Ace and Pete were the real deal.

End of story no argument. From where the magic came. Same as every other band, the original lineup is the reason you even know they exist. So fuck off and listen to Kiss, Gene, Paul (insert drummmer of the week here, insert guitarist of the week here) Guns'n'Roses and a good dosing of Van Hagar. You fucks deserve it.

Ace and Peter were the real deal..until drugs and booze ruined their abilty to make magic. I think KISS had a good run without them.

Guns n' Roses is a fucking disgrace; a shell of a once great band. Van Hagar..well..you know how I feel about that mess.

What exactly do "us fucks" deserve because we disagree with you? This seems to be the second time you've punked me out. There won't be a third one vegemite boy.

Mezro..getting ready to throw an insecure panamark on the barbie

Full Bug
05-06-2004, 03:55 PM

Eric Carr rules
Yeah, what a shame he died so young, it seems like most of the great ones do......

Mezro
05-06-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
Yeah, what a shame he died so young, it seems like most of the great ones do......

No shit Buggy Bug. EC was AMAZING live.

I spoke to his sister, Loretta Caravello about 3 years ago on the phone. She was funny, engaging and did not have many nice things to say about Gene and Paul.

Mezro..because we are all creatures of the night baby

Panamark
05-07-2004, 06:09 AM

Mezro..getting ready to throw an insecure panamark on the barbie

You couldnt throw an intelligent thought past your own head.

Panamark
05-07-2004, 07:52 AM
Ace and Peter were the real deal..until drugs and booze ruined their abilty to make magic. I think KISS had a good run without them.

Dave and Ed ran Van Halen fuelled on Drugs, this is Rock and Roll, so Ace and Peter did drugs ? Welcome to the world.

Guns n' Roses is a fucking disgrace; a shell of a once great band. Van Hagar..well..you know how I feel about that mess.

Dude, I have no idea about the way you feel about Van Hagar ? I dont know you from a bucket of shit ?

All I have read is your physcopathic correlations about the amount of
hair follicles on Dave's head effecting his musical output. As a fan of DLR, I took this as a huge dis on Dave.

If you are indeed a Roth fan, maybe I have misjudged you too early. I will watch further posts with interest, and let this one slide.. For now..

You wanna fight, Im up for it. If you are indeed a Roth soldier, how
about directing your energies at the endless streams of Hagar
obsessed fuckwits that permeate this site, instead of creating shit with the faithful.

ALMOSTsaved
05-08-2004, 01:23 AM
Mezro is an attention starved mother fucker who likes saying his own name.

Mezro
05-08-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
Mezro is an attention starved mother fucker who likes saying his own name.

And I thought we were becoming friends AS.

Yes, I love saying my own name (I'll do it again just for you:MEZRO) and I'm having a great time here on the forums.

It is all about entertainment. If people love me, great and if they hate me..even better. It is all just fun no matter how you slice it.

Mezro..brand building..and building...and building

Mezro
05-08-2004, 01:24 PM
You couldnt throw an intelligent thought past your own head.

Ouch..such depth in that reply.

Why so sore Panamark? Don't like the new voice on the block?

Mezro..starting a fire through friction (not fiction)

Mezro
05-08-2004, 01:55 PM
Dave and Ed ran Van Halen fuelled on Drugs, this is Rock and Roll, so Ace and Peter did drugs ? Welcome to the world.

Yeah but Dave & Ed continued to make magic on drugs..Peter and Ace only imploded.

Dude,I have no idea about the way you feel about Van Hagar ? I dont know you from a bucket of shit ?

All I have read is your physcopathic correlations about the amount of
hair follicles on Dave's head effecting his musical output. As a fan of DLR, I took this as a huge dis on Dave.

If you are indeed a Roth fan, maybe I have misjudged you too early. I will watch further posts with interest, and let this one slide.. For now..

You wanna fight, Im up for it. If you are indeed a Roth soldier, how
about directing your energies at the endless streams of Hagar
obsessed fuckwits that permeate this site, instead of creating shit with the faithful.

Here's how I feel about Van Hagar: Ed, AVH and Fatty had the right to continue on after Dave left but it is "not" fucking Van Halen. They should have changed the name to Van Hagar.

Psycopathic correlations? Trauma (be it mental, physical or other) fucks with people differently. When you are one of the biggest and brightest rock stars in the universe (and known for your image) and your hair falls like cock pointing at a fat chick, it will take its toll. I think it made him insecure and even more controlling, all of which hurt Skyscraper.

I'm a huge Roth fan and VH/DLR solo music has provided the soundtrack for my youth/journey into adulthood. But, I am not afraid to tackle controversial topics and I think DLR really was in denial about his hair for a long time. I'm interested in why such a charismatic guy ran from baldness instead of embracing it.

As for fighting , just remember that you took the first shot and I only responded. I don't back away/down from anyone but also don't try to start shit with forum members. I just respond in kind.

The reason I'm here is to throw a unique voice into the mix and celebrate (not blindly worship) the career of DLR.

Mezro.....all is good around the globe

Panamark
05-08-2004, 05:18 PM

Mezro..starting a fire through friction (not fiction)

Well, new voice on the book of the week, let me put it this way. We
have just spent the last 2-3 months defending Dave after an onslaught of Spamsters. Call it reactive, but posts I see dissin Dave in any way, shape or form, immediately puts me into defensive mode.

As I dont know you at all, I read your post about Dave's hair and thought, yep another Sammy loving fuckhead here to start trouble.
As for taking the first punch, I consider your post dissin Dave as the first punch.

However, I have since read that you are a Roth fan. Hence my comments of letting this one slide, and checking out your future contributions. So slate is clean. For now.

If you really are one of the Roth faithfuls, we welcome you. If you are here to fuck with us, prepare to be fucked with.

Mezro
05-08-2004, 05:46 PM
Well, new voice on the book of the week, let me put it this way. We
have just spent the last 2-3 months defending Dave after an onslaught of Spamsters. Call it reactive, but posts I see dissin Dave in any way, shape or form, immediately puts me into defensive mode.

As I dont know you at all, I read your post about Dave's hair and thought, yep another Sammy loving fuckhead here to start trouble.
As for taking the first punch, I consider your post dissin Dave as the first punch.

However, I have since read that you are a Roth fan. Hence my comments of letting this one slide, and checking out your future contributions. So slate is clean. For now.

If you really are one of the Roth faithfuls, we welcome you. If you are here to fuck with us, prepare to be fucked with.

Hey..tabula rasa man..no problem.

I will stick up for Dave anytime and defend myself just as quickly.

What I'm picking up about you is that "backing down" is not in your vocabulary. I'm the same way so consider our truce one of mutual understanding between 2 Dave fans.

Thanks for the welcome.

Mezro...at night I walk these stinkin' streets kicking the Hagar fans in the nuts

tobinentinc
05-09-2004, 07:39 PM
Peter Criss is just a little pussy! He can't handle KISS he's very selfish, or has a really big ego. He thinks he is bigger than KISS. But in actuality he really just sucks.

NathanRay
05-09-2004, 07:51 PM
Hey..tabula rasa man..no problem.

I will stick up for Dave anytime and defend myself just as quickly.

What I'm picking up about you is that "backing down" is not in your vocabulary. I'm the same way so consider our truce one of mutual understanding between 2 Dave fans.

Thanks for the welcome.

Mezro...at night I walk these stinkin' streets kicking the Hagar fans in the nuts

Are you Really General Hina's Aleter Ego????????.....

Mezro
05-09-2004, 08:04 PM
Nope..I'm really Mezro's alter ego.

Mezro...I am NOT the hated General

NathanRay
05-09-2004, 08:13 PM
Good to Know. Thanks.

Panamark
05-10-2004, 03:10 AM
Anyone hear the Gene Simmons "Asshole" song ??

Dan
05-10-2004, 03:26 AM
I had to stop painting my face after watching to many kiss videos and eating the paints.

Panamark
05-10-2004, 04:52 AM
G'day Dan !

Just noticed you are a trans tasman neighbor..

Mezro
05-10-2004, 04:21 PM
Anyone hear the Gene Simmons "Asshole" song ??

Yeah...I heard a few tracks off his solo CD. Reminds me of his Revenge/Carnival of Souls era stuff.

Check out some of the tracks here:

http://www.cdfuturity.com/music.php

Mezro..that's why I'm feeling so unholy

DLR_EngineRoom
05-10-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by tobinentinc
Peter Criss is just a little pussy! He can't handle KISS he's very selfish, or has a really big ego. He thinks he is bigger than KISS. But in actuality he really just sucks.

OMG so much bullshit here, jeez!

Maybe DLR and Eddie did do drugs, but it wasn't drugs and alcohol that separated them. In KISS's case, it did.

True that their best music was with Frehley/Criss, but guess who pushed them and reminded them to come to those recording sessions? Guess who pushed them and reminded them of upcoming gigs? Frehley/Criss were good because they were forced puppets. They would have ended KISS after ALIVE 1 if it wasn't for Gene/Paul, it was Gene/Paul that pushed for the success of KISS, and I applaud them wholeheartedly. Anyone who disagrees with that simple fact, has never had someone else try to ruin something that they've worked hard at for their entire life.

SCREW FREHLEY/CRISS

SCREW VAN HAGAR

& SCREW ANYONE THAT WILL SLACK OFF AND KILL SOMETHING YOU'VE WORKED YOUR ENTIRE LIFE TO MAINTAIN.

Mezro
05-10-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
SCREW FREHLEY/CRISS

SCREW VAN HAGAR

& SCREW ANYONE THAT WILL SLACK OFF AND KILL SOMETHING YOU'VE WORKED YOUR ENTIRE LIFE TO MAINTAIN.

I could not have said it better myself!

Mezro..SCREWING MYSELF WITH A CHICKEN SOFT TACO AND SOME SALIVA

MERRYKISSMASS2U
05-11-2004, 09:39 PM

im a KISS fan and i agree

MERRYKISSMASS2U
05-11-2004, 09:41 PM

Eric Carr rules (Creatures Of The Night drums just rip, trip and slay), Eric Singer is solid (Revenge & Carnival of Souls) and Peter Criss, the guy who could never cut it in the studio, he just plain sucks! Fuck his so called jazz training, fuck his never ending crying and fuck his out of tune, weak nipple voice!

Mezro..bitch I hear you calling and I can't drum right any night.... "jazz training" is just a term for bon jovi/kiss fans to say to make up for his shitty drumming.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
05-11-2004, 09:43 PM
10 members of kiss (so far) and 5 have been lead guitarists. definetly not a full time job

MERRYKISSMASS2U
05-11-2004, 09:50 PM
Yeah but Dave & Ed continued to make magic on drugs..Peter and Ace only imploded.

Here's how I feel about Van Hagar: Ed, AVH and Fatty had the right to continue on after Dave left but it is "not" fucking Van Halen. They should have changed the name to Van Hagar.

Psycopathic correlations? Trauma (be it mental, physical or other) fucks with people differently. When you are one of the biggest and brightest rock stars in the universe (and known for your image) and your hair falls like cock pointing at a fat chick, it will take its toll. I think it made him insecure and even more controlling, all of which hurt Skyscraper.

I'm a huge Roth fan and VH/DLR solo music has provided the soundtrack for my youth/journey into adulthood. But, I am not afraid to tackle controversial topics and I think DLR really was in denial about his hair for a long time. I'm interested in why such a charismatic guy ran from baldness instead of embracing it.

As for fighting , just remember that you took the first shot and I only responded. I don't back away/down from anyone but also don't try to start shit with forum members. I just respond in kind.

The reason I'm here is to throw a unique voice into the mix and celebrate (not blindly worship) the career of DLR.

Mezro.....all is good around the globe

Mezro..starting a fire through friction (not fiction) mezro, u have style! u talk in rothisms all the time, but theyre not said by dlr. thus, they are mezrosms. keep it up. dave would be proud. p.s. one on my favorite ace moments is Parasite live

MERRYKISSMASS2U
05-11-2004, 09:53 PM
genes new rhymes are cheap.

Mezro
05-12-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
mezro, u have style! u talk in rothisms all the time, but theyre not said by dlr. thus, they are mezrosms. keep it up. dave would be proud. p.s. one on my favorite ace moments is Parasite live

Well Merry Kissmas to you too...

Ace was amazing back in the day; when I listen to Alive it still kicks amazing amounts of sack.

I've liked all of the replacement guitar players with Vinnie Vincent being my favorite. The guy just ripped it up on COTN and LIU.

Mezro...mezroisms on command