PDA

View Full Version : The American Monkey Obligated to Close Guantanamo Prison

blonddgirl777
06-21-2007, 10:34 PM
This is one subject I would really like to know your opinion about...

vh rides again
06-21-2007, 11:00 PM
blonddgirl777
it shouldnt be closed,period.
why should we play by rules when they dont? fuck them if there are innocents in there. our state prisons have plenty of innocent people in them, and i dont see anyone coming to thier rescue.
as long as most of them are terrorists and we can get info from them
its worth a few people having thier lives disrupted.

and those few people i will remind you, are the same people who would stone you to death just for showing some skin.

they should have dogs chewing on thier ballsacks.

there are people there, that belong there.

jcook11
06-21-2007, 11:07 PM
Send them to FORDS compou...... parents basement they will get along just peachy!

blonddgirl777
06-21-2007, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by vh rides again
... there are people there, that belong there.

But for the ones that DON"T... it really REALLY sucks! :(

blonddgirl777
06-21-2007, 11:09 PM
There are a lot of people here, that are fascinated by Fidel Castro...

Seshmeister
06-21-2007, 11:09 PM
blonddgirl777
it shouldnt be closed,period.
why should we play by rules when they dont? fuck them if there are innocents in there. our state prisons have plenty of innocent people in them, and i dont see anyone coming to thier rescue.
as long as most of them are terrorists and we can get info from them
its worth a few people having thier lives disrupted.

and those few people i will remind you, are the same people who would stone you to death just for showing some skin.

they should have dogs chewing on thier ballsacks.

there are people there, that belong there.

Where to start...

There are obviously lots of innocents in there. For a start all the UK ones were released without charge.

Having your life 'disrupted' is an interesting way to define being tortured for 5 years.

Creating hundreds of fucking nutfucks throughout the world whilst getting no useful information because torture doesn't fucking work.

How long would they need to waterboard you before you said you loved Sammy Hagar?

FORD
06-21-2007, 11:11 PM
If nobody there has been convicted, or even charged with a crime, then on what basis do you say they "belong there"??

Unchainme
06-21-2007, 11:12 PM
awww...Poor terrorists...Forced to move out of their comfy little cell..While when our Troops get captured by these Pond Scum...Beheadings! Torture...Shit that makes fucking Abu Grahib look like The Honlulu Hilton..

Seshmeister
06-21-2007, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
awww...Poor terrorists...Forced to move out of their comfy little cell..While when our Troops get captured by these Pond Scum...Beheadings! Torture...Shit that makes fucking Abu Grahib look like The Honlulu Hilton..

You have NO idea how these people were chosen for torture.

If they had evidence that they were 'terrorists' then they could have been prosecuted.

Unchainme
06-21-2007, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
You have NO idea how these people were chosen for torture.

If they had evidence that they were 'terrorists' then they could have been prosecuted.

There could be some mistakes..But I believe That its stupid that We get judged for something like that...While the Insurgents and Terrorist do things that are a thousand times worse than what is done at Guantamo bay or Abu Gahrib for that matter...It is rather frustrating that one side of the fence doesn't follow the geneva convention, while the other has to at least to attempt to do so, or get bitched at over it..

blonddgirl777
06-21-2007, 11:28 PM
... its stupid that We get judged for something like that...

...It is rather frustrating that one side of the fence doesn't follow the geneva convention, while the other has to at least to attempt to do so, or get bitched at over it..

Yes, you DO... get judged... and severely!

Not because one side of the fence goes "bad" that the other has to follow :confused:

blonddgirl777
06-21-2007, 11:30 PM
...While the Insurgents and Terrorist do things that are a thousand times worse than what is done at Guantamo bay...

How do YOU know?

There is a reason why, that prison was built far... far from reach of any press or American civilian!

Unchainme
06-21-2007, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
How do YOU know?

There is a reason why, that prison was built far... far from reach of any press or American civilian!

:)...I may not know that...But there are videos of Al qaeda chopping American's heads off...Just Youtube that...THAT I can confirm...As for knowing wether we torture them..I'm not sure...I would think that it would be noting near Auschwitz if that is the case..

blonddgirl777
06-21-2007, 11:43 PM
:)...I may not know that...But there are videos of Al qaeda chopping American's heads off...Just Youtube that...THAT I can confirm...As for knowing wether we torture them..I'm not sure...I would think that it would be noting near Auschwitz if that is the case..

So according to you, it should be a race as to "who does the worst"?

blonddgirl777
06-21-2007, 11:48 PM
:)...I may not know that...

You might not have that much info. on your side of the boarder but we, Canadians have always been (and still are) wellcomed in Cuba...

Some people have been diggin' that shit for a while now... and most uf us are happy that FINALLY, actions where taken!

Unchainme
06-21-2007, 11:55 PM
You might not have that much info. on your side of the boarder but we, Canadians have always been (and still are) wellcomed in Cuba...

I don't want to go to Cuba..Knock yourself out with that..I would like to go and visit Europe though..:cool:

BTW..You don't look way younger than 39..;)

blonddgirl777
06-22-2007, 12:05 AM
I don't want to go to Cuba..Knock yourself out with that..I would like to go and visit Europe though..:cool:...

I've been to Santiago and Havana. Cuba is beautiful... awsome beaches, #1 cigars, well aged rhum...

But it's not only about cheap "all inclusive" trips... there is a whole culture goin'on there!

Personally, I would love to be able to see as much as that planet before I kiss it goodbye...

vh rides again
06-22-2007, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by FORD
If nobody there has been convicted, or even charged with a crime, then on what basis do you say they "belong there"??

im sure these guys were not standing on a corner eating icecream and just randomly picked up.

vh rides again
06-22-2007, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Where to start...

There are obviously lots of innocents in there. For a start all the UK ones were released without charge.

Having your life 'disrupted' is an interesting way to define being tortured for 5 years.

Creating hundreds of fucking nutfucks throughout the world whilst getting no useful information because torture doesn't fucking work.

How long would they need to waterboard you before you said you loved Sammy Hagar?
how do you know they are being tortured? theres no proof of that,define torture.
ill just say that the people there are there for a reason. not just randomly picked up. they were doing something to get in there.

Hyman Roth
06-22-2007, 06:25 AM
We don't know that they are being tortured. But several highly educated americans have interviewed the detainees and they claim to have been tortured while showing physical symptoms consistent with this claim.

How do you know they are there for "a reason"...and exactly what reason is that? How do you know they were not just "randomly picked up" or picked up by mistake or with erronious information....you do know that the Administration has made several claims pertaining to the Iraq situation that have turned out to be much less than true, don't you?

Although I respect them, your views are quite disturbing to me.

Hyman Roth
06-22-2007, 06:32 AM
And so what if we are fighting an enemy that is ruthless? We are Americans and we hold ourselves to a higher standard of behaviour than a band of psychotic terrorists. We respect basic human rights and dignities and don't condescend to the level of these loosely tied organizations that kill innocent women and children with impunity in the name of their cause. If we have to fight, we fight hard and win, but we fight fairly and with dignity and do everything in our power to preserve the health and safety of the innocent. That's what distinguished the United States from al Quieda. That is essentially what we should be fighting for.

Seshmeister
06-22-2007, 08:21 AM
Eggzactly.

blonddgirl777
06-22-2007, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Hyman Roth
... several highly educated americans have interviewed the detainees...

And several other poeple...
The Guantanamo "issue" was never totally kept secret for everybody... OUSIDE the U.S. !

blonddgirl777
06-22-2007, 10:37 AM
... the people there are there for a reason. not just randomly picked up. they were doing something to get in there.

Probably the same kind of "bad thing" the Black people are doing now in Darfour, to diserve what they are getting...:rolleyes:

Same shit! :mad:

blonddgirl777
06-22-2007, 10:39 AM
... Although I respect them, your views are quite disturbing to me.

Disturbing and (standing from here)... arrogant!

blonddgirl777
06-22-2007, 10:44 AM
... We are Americans and we hold ourselves to a higher standard of behaviour than a band of psychotic terrorists...

DO YOU???

Anyway... you should!

No offense but everyone here knows how I love Americans but now, the Chimp, his faulcons and his sheeps are making it very hard for the world to do so... that's all.

Guantanamo closed... One more defeit for the Death Party :killer:

FORD
06-22-2007, 11:48 AM
im sure these guys were not standing on a corner eating icecream and just randomly picked up.

Then there shouldn't be a problem convicting them, right?

knuckleboner
06-22-2007, 12:26 PM
And so what if we are fighting an enemy that is ruthless? We are Americans and we hold ourselves to a higher standard of behaviour than a band of psychotic terrorists. We respect basic human rights and dignities and don't condescend to the level of these loosely tied organizations that kill innocent women and children with impunity in the name of their cause. If we have to fight, we fight hard and win, but we fight fairly and with dignity and do everything in our power to preserve the health and safety of the innocent. That's what distinguished the United States from al Quieda. That is essentially what we should be fighting for.

beat me to it. (since i can't say it better, i'll just reiterate and say it a little differently.)

America stands for something.

we ask our troops (and our national guardspeople...) to risk their lives and sometimes to sacrifice themselves, in order to protect our freedoms.

as a civilian, isn't it disrespectful of me to be unwilling to sacrifice a little of my own safety in order to maintain those freedoms?

i may not be taking up a commission and a gun, myself (mostly because the asthma kept me out...) but i'll be damned if, while our soldiers are dying for our freedoms, i'm going to demand that we ignore our morals, principles, and freedoms in order to keep me a little safer.

blonddgirl777
06-22-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
... America stands for something...

I know what you mean by that but really...
"You guys" are gonna have to work a little bit at re-defining exactly what it is, that you are standing for
(these days)!

knuckleboner
06-22-2007, 01:14 PM
I know what you mean by that but really...
"You guys" are gonna have to work a little bit at re-defining exactly what it is, that you are standing for
(these days)!

i completely agree.

jhale667
06-22-2007, 02:11 PM

What he said. :baaa:

bastardog
06-22-2007, 02:57 PM
Maybe the base could be closed and the people that usually got their tickets there could be killed by a silent sniper........so no torture, no questions, no nothing, just death...

blonddgirl777
06-22-2007, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by bastardog
... no questions, no nothing, just death...

FORTUNATELY... there will always be people to question everything!

Nickdfresh
06-22-2007, 03:36 PM
How do you know they are there for "a reason"...and exactly what reason is that? How do you know they were not just "randomly picked up" or picked up by mistake or with erronious information...

In fact, we know most WERE randomly picked up by Northern Alliance forces, and deposited to the US military with little real evidence that they had even fought against us. I believe this was done with a nefarious financial motivations under a bounty system.

And if they were Taliban soldiers captured while fighting US forces, that doesn't necessarily make them "terrorists." Otherwise, US troops could be held as "terrorists" because now obviously all fucking criteria and distinctions under international law have been replaced by semantics and innuendo.

Close the place and try any suspected terrorists with evidence not obtained as statements made under torture...

vh rides again
06-22-2007, 05:16 PM
We don't know that they are being tortured. But several highly educated americans have interviewed the detainees and they claim to have been tortured while showing physical symptoms consistent with this claim.

How do you know they are there for "a reason"...and exactly what reason is that? How do you know they were not just "randomly picked up" or picked up by mistake or with erronious information....you do know that the Administration has made several claims pertaining to the Iraq situation that have turned out to be much less than true, don't you?

Although I respect them, your views are quite disturbing to me.

i dont think they would waste thier time on these people if they didnt have a reason, we are not talking about the SS,i do not believe they are malicious in thier practices. just because there is a good possibility that there are innocent people there you dont let them all go just to do the right thing.
dont take this the wrong way,, im not attacking you, but i believe that these terrorist organizations are counting on the american public to scream bloody murder over our practices and put pressure on our goverment making it near impossible to defeat them.

this isnt a slapfight between girls,its a fucking war that we better get over with soon,because i truly believe that if another 9-11 happens it is going to be all out war in the middle east,there will be nuclear weapons used over there at some point.

my point of view is turn the whole place to rubble and let them think about that for awhile. it worked in ww2 and it would work now.

thats a bad way to think and extreme, maybe stupid, but man this terrorism shit has got to quit, i dont want to hear about this every night of my life till i die. i dont want to see people getting killed senslessly for the rest of my life. its completey stupid. we are NEVER going to yield to them, so why beat around the bush. get it over with already. if they want to fight ,then fight them. theres no fouls in fighting.

vh rides again
06-22-2007, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Then there shouldn't be a problem convicting them, right?

they are getting info from them, i dont think they are interested in trying anybody,never said they were.
there will be a trial sooner or later, when they see fit.

knuckleboner
06-22-2007, 06:10 PM
i dont want to see people getting killed senslessly for the rest of my life. its completey stupid.

and yet laying waste to an entire region is somehow better? (is it because it's not us?)

vh rides again
06-22-2007, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
and yet laying waste to an entire region is somehow better? (is it because it's not us?)

no, because it must end. its not going to go away.

someday it is really going to get bad.

what i am saying is the countrys that do nothing about thier citizens,places like saudi arabia need to take care of these problems they need to crush the fanatics that are doing this shit or eventually someone is going to.

this shit is going to go on, till our cities look like isreals cities.
and there will still be people crying about playing fair.

i am waiting for all the nutjobs here in the united states to turn against our troops like they did in the vietnam war.

i dunno i guess im not like some people, i see things for what they really are.
what i see is a shitload of crazy motherfuckers that are trying to kill people in my country.
i see my government lying about whats going on and hopefully killing the people who are trying to kill us. whether my government is lying or not is not an issue with me because,all politicians lie.
ther will never be a war where they tell the truth.
even in just wars like ww2 we burnt whole cities to the ground,was that right? i dont give a fuck because im not eating sourkraut, and we won.

blonddgirl777
06-22-2007, 07:38 PM
... i see things for what they really are...

Really?

Do you see Jesus in your cerials in the morning?

vh rides again
06-22-2007, 09:41 PM
Really?

should i take that as an insult?

ODShowtime
06-22-2007, 10:23 PM
DO YOU???

Anyway... you should!

No offense but everyone here knows how I love Americans but now, the Chimp, his faulcons and his sheeps are making it very hard for the world to do so... that's all.

Yes, most of us do.

And don't forget that guantanamo serves as a well needed deterrent to an enemy who are willing to die for their cause. Life in prison is worse than just blowing yourself up and immediately landing in heaven with all your virgins lined up and ready to go.

That said it's still a disgrace.

vh rides again
06-22-2007, 11:46 PM
Really?

ill take that as an insult

cant you come up with anything better than that? i guess its true what they say about blondes,i wouldnt know because i dont find em attractive and have never associated with one,so i guess i dont have to kiss your ass on here thinking youll fall in love with me, like these other idiots.

you asked a question and i gave you an answer, several in fact.

i gave you plenty of info to attack, and you are so stupid you cant come up with anything other than a cereal joke? by the way you spelled cereal wrong, too bad your education system up there in canada wasnt as good as your healthcare system that that other chick from canada is bragging about in the stemcell research thread here in the front line forum.

i see that you called me arrogant, im not arrogant at all,i just believe that people like you are a weak link, dont take that as an insult, most people are just the type that always look at the bad shit instead of trying to find something good in the bad. people like you step aside when the going gets tough,its easier that way.

another thing that bothers me about you and canadians in general is that you all sits your asses up there bitching about how bad our system is and how we and our president are warmongers.
without the united states you people would be sitting ducks, a brigade of girlscouts could overrun you whole country.
you want to insult my president? you chicky can go fuck yourself.

Angel
06-23-2007, 12:08 AM
by the way you spelled cereal wrong, too bad your education system up there in canada wasnt as good as your healthcare system that that other chick from canada is bragging about in the stemcell research thread here in the front line forum.

another thing that bothers me about you and canadians in general is that you all sits your asses up there bitching about how bad our system is and how we and our president are warmongers.
without the united states you people would be sitting ducks, a brigade of girlscouts could overrun you whole country.
you want to insult my president? you chicky can go fuck yourself.

Considering she's from Quebec, which means she's FRENCH, I think her English is pretty damn good.

As for your sitting ducks theory, fool - we don't need protection... we're the ones that the world loves... nobody WANTS to invade us, and if anyone did, they'd have pretty much the entire world on their ass.

vh rides again
06-23-2007, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Angel
Considering she's from Quebec, which means she's FRENCH, I think her English is pretty damn good.

As for your sitting ducks theory, fool - we don't need protection... we're the ones that the world loves... nobody WANTS to invade us, and if anyone did, they'd have pretty much the entire world on their ass.
ok shes french and shes a big girl, let her stick up for herself.
she will have plenty of admirers here to help her out soon enough to defend her honor.

wishfull thinking, there are plenty of peace loving countrys that have been invaded. your country has leached off the united states since the first world war, your country has taken advantage of the fact that no invading army will ever step foot in north america because it would be a deep threat to our security.
you argue this with me all you want, but nobody will invade your country or attack your country for one reason only, thats because we the united states would stomp thier asses.

and to you for insulting the president of the united states in the past i say, go fuck yourself.

ill hafta argue this with you next week, im due for a flight to florida for a fishing trip plain leaves in 2 hours,have fun.

blonddgirl777
06-23-2007, 01:13 AM
"vh rides again"... you fuck'n ignorant Yankee!

Really... céréales jokes are not nearly as lame as blonde jokes, you sexist pig!

Your fear of the enemy is driving you nuts... you are a lost cause...

blonddgirl777
06-23-2007, 01:17 AM
Considering she's from Quebec, which means she's FRENCH, I think her English is pretty damn good....

Angel,

The only ones that actually dare criticizing my very good (written and spoken) English are the white trash, ignorant freaks that can't eaven speak their own language correctly...

The ones that have nothing substential to say will jump on anything; blonde, French etc...
The easy and cheap shot... the weapon of the weak.

The ones that are afraid of everyone that is NOT like them...

The ones that see Jesus in their céréales!

blonddgirl777
06-23-2007, 01:22 AM
... i gave you plenty of info to attack...

Infos., I have (more than you'll ever get) and you are damn WRONG in your statements... again, your ignorance is to blame!

I asked for opinions... if you can read (I see that you can't).

Your opinion proves exactly what you are... an American idiot!

blonddgirl777
06-23-2007, 01:31 AM
... she will have plenty of admirers here to help her out soon enough to defend her honor...

I don't need anybody to admire me... people here like me for a reason (and I didn't eaven have to show my tits!)

You, on the other hand... hate and insult me because I tell you that you are wrong about Guantanamo...
You ignore the facts and you are talking out of your ass!

But that's what all ignorants like you, do anyway... why bother reading your non-sense?

blonddgirl777
06-23-2007, 02:03 AM
should i take that as an insult?

Wasn't that obvious?

But since you had to ask, let me clarify for you; YES! :D

Angel
06-23-2007, 11:00 AM
wishfull thinking, there are plenty of peace loving countrys that have been invaded. your country has leached off the united states since the first world war, your country has taken advantage of the fact that no invading army will ever step foot in north america because it would be a deep threat to our security.
you argue this with me all you want, but nobody will invade your country or attack your country for one reason only, thats because we the united states would stomp thier asses.

and to you for insulting the president of the united states in the past i say, go fuck yourself.

ill hafta argue this with you next week, im due for a flight to florida for a fishing trip plain leaves in 2 hours,have fun.

Only one country has ever tried to invade Canada, and we won both times. Leeching on you since WWI??? You're even more ignorant than I thought. Look up Canada's role in WWII, and her role in peacekeeping through the years.... I can't remember exactly which landing it was, I think Normandy, but not certain... it was Canadian ships that brought your African-American soldiers to the shores... because you wouldn't mix the black & white troops... Better yet, learn about your biggest ally and trading partner...

Go to a third world country and ask about Canada... they'll tell you that we're the ones that drop the food after the Americans are finished dropping bombs.

Of course, the USA would be there militarily... but they are not the only ones, just the closest and the biggest. The point is that we don't do things to make us targets. We've actually had a land claim battle going on for some time now with Norway, over a piece of Northern land. It's quite comical actually, we replace each others flags... and we leave a bottle of booze for them to drink when they come to replace ours, and vice versa.

The Canadian/US heritage is one to be proud of and envied worldwide. We couldn't exist without the US anymore than the US could exist without Canada. Don't believe me? Then boycott our products.... that means don't put gas in your car, don't drink water, don't heat your home.... shut down all your nuclear reactors, they won't work without the Uranium we supply, don't BUILD your home, chances are the softwood lumber you are using comes from here. Don't use Canola oil....the list goes on and on...

Most of your posts are made out of ignorance. Your education system doesn't teach you anything about your neighbours, or the links between the two countries. You base your opinions on assumptions and ignorance of the facts. One of the reasons why people around the world have the idea that Americans are stupid. I know not all Americans are stupid, just the majority of the Replubicans.

There are things about Canada that aren't perfect, same for the USA. It's only right that I love my country, and you love yours... otherwise we shouldn't be living where we are, should we?

As for making comments about your President? The guys a fucking idiot that shows his stupidity on a regular basis - Bush is fair game, like anyone else in the public eye.

Enjoy your fishing trip, me I'm heading anywhere with air conditioning....

Angel
06-23-2007, 11:07 AM
Now, can we get back to the thread origin.... guatanomo. yes, there are some there that should be... but many that shouldn't. You guys should have crossed your t's & dotted your i's before you even started that bullshit. Now you'll have the ones that were already terrorists (such as "Canadian" Khadr), back out "on the streets", and those who weren't terrorists... now will be.

Bush is a shitty leader as he doesn't look into the future whatsoever. He goes into things gung ho... he can see the immediate picture, but not the future.

My son will more than likely be fighting in Afghanistan within the year. If Bush had stuck with the war on terror, maybe we would have Osama et al, and my son could go to Darfur, where he is so badly needed, as opposed to Afghanistan (where, granted, he is needed as well)

Tell me vh rides again, how many of your children are fighting the war on terror?

Nickdfresh
06-23-2007, 11:09 AM
Only one country has ever tried to invade Canada, and we won both times. Leeching on you since WWI??? You're even more ignorant than I thought. Look up Canada's role in WWII, and her role in peacekeeping through the years.... I can't remember exactly which landing it was, I think Normandy, but not certain... it was Canadian ships that brought your African-American soldiers to the shores... because you wouldn't mix the black & white troops... Better yet, learn about your biggest ally and trading partner...

Go to a third world country and ask about Canada... they'll tell you that we're the ones that drop the food after the Americans are finished dropping bombs.

Of course, the USA would be there militarily... but they are not the only ones, just the closest and the biggest. The point is that we don't do things to make us targets. We've actually had a land claim battle going on for some time now with Norway, over a piece of Northern land. It's quite comical actually, we replace each others flags... and we leave a bottle of booze for them to drink when they come to replace ours, and vice versa.

The Canadian/US heritage is one to be proud of and envied worldwide. We couldn't exist without the US anymore than the US could exist without Canada. Don't believe me? Then boycott our products.... that means don't put gas in your car, don't drink water, don't heat your home.... shut down all your nuclear reactors, they won't work without the Uranium we supply, don't BUILD your home, chances are the softwood lumber you are using comes from here. Don't use Canola oil....the list goes on and on...

Most of your posts are made out of ignorance. Your education system doesn't teach you anything about your neighbours, or the links between the two countries. You base your opinions on assumptions and ignorance of the facts. One of the reasons why people around the world have the idea that Americans are stupid. I know not all Americans are stupid, just the majority of the Replubicans.

There are things about Canada that aren't perfect, same for the USA. It's only right that I love my country, and you love yours... otherwise we shouldn't be living where we are, should we?

As for making comments about your President? The guys a fucking idiot that shows his stupidity on a regular basis - Bush is fair game, like anyone else in the public eye.

Enjoy your fishing trip, me I'm heading anywhere with air conditioning....

Very excellent points, Angel. But you forgot to mention that Canadian soldiers are courageously fighting, and dying, in Afghanistan.

Unlike many people posting nationalistic trash on the internets here...

Nickdfresh
06-23-2007, 11:10 AM
My son will more than likely be fighting in Afghanistan within the year. If Bush had stuck with the war on terror, maybe we would have Osama et al, and my son could go to Darfur, where he is so badly needed, as opposed to Afghanistan (where, granted, he is needed as well)

Tell me vh rides again, how many of your children are fighting the war on terror?

Oh, I stand corrected. God speed and all the best to your son...

knuckleboner
06-23-2007, 12:07 PM
no, because it must end. its not going to go away.

someday it is really going to get bad.

what i am saying is the countrys that do nothing about thier citizens,places like saudi arabia need to take care of these problems they need to crush the fanatics that are doing this shit or eventually someone is going to.

this shit is going to go on, till our cities look like isreals cities.
and there will still be people crying about playing fair.

i am waiting for all the nutjobs here in the united states to turn against our troops like they did in the vietnam war.

i dunno i guess im not like some people, i see things for what they really are.
what i see is a shitload of crazy motherfuckers that are trying to kill people in my country.
i see my government lying about whats going on and hopefully killing the people who are trying to kill us. whether my government is lying or not is not an issue with me because,all politicians lie.
ther will never be a war where they tell the truth.
even in just wars like ww2 we burnt whole cities to the ground,was that right? i dont give a fuck because im not eating sourkraut, and we won.

if my only goal in life was to be as safe as i could be, i'd move to switzerland. i stay in the U.S. because i think it means something to me. it's not just the place where i was born or the place where i currently live; it's important.

the freedoms and principles that this country was founded on are what make America special to me.

but, when we start locking up people because we think they're bad (but haven't given them a trial to prove themselves or not) then i start to think that maybe we're losing a little of those freedoms.

just because it's not my own, personal freedom, doesn't mean i like it. and personally, i'm not wililng to trade that to make myself a little more safe.

what it comes down to me is: am i willing to win at all costs, regardless of how? no. i'm not.

if it meant that we'd have to destroy what America stands for in order to keep me safe, then i'd rather go.

Nitro Express
06-23-2007, 08:51 PM
I've been to Santiago and Havana. Cuba is beautiful... awsome beaches, #1 cigars, well aged rhum...

But it's not only about cheap "all inclusive" trips... there is a whole culture goin'on there!

Personally, I would love to be able to see as much as that planet before I kiss it goodbye...

I'm a big fan of Cuban rum and cigars. What I find interesting is we are outsourcing our industry to The People's Republic of China which is still a Communist country but we won't trade with Cuba. It's all greed. China is destroying us using our own greed as the tool to do it. I guess Castro couldn't supply enough slave labor.

Nitro Express
06-23-2007, 08:56 PM
I live in the US because it's home and I like the constitutional rights we have here; even though, Bushco has dissolved some of them with the Patriot Act. We need to close those loopholes around the constitution and bring habious corpus back.

I went around the world my first time when I was about 10 years old. Not too many people here can say they have been to the Soviet Union. We went in 1978. I went to China in 1980. I spent a lot of time in Hong Kong growing up and I remember all the refugees from Pol Pot's Cambodia comming in.

Sure there's lots of good places to live but I still like the US; even though, the current administration has made us unpopular. That will blow over in time.

jcook11
06-23-2007, 09:08 PM
If a terrorist sets off an I.E.D. and nobody gets it on fox,cnn or msnbc is it still a blown up dead or wounded American soldier

Keef
06-23-2007, 11:12 PM
"vh rides again"... you fuck'n ignorant Yankee!

Really... céréales jokes are not nearly as lame as blonde jokes, you sexist pig!

Your fear of the enemy is driving you nuts... you are a lost cause...

Thankfully, these crazy bastards are a dying breed. Poor son of a bitch needs somewhere to spout his crap, it certainly won't work when in a general face to face conversation.

Funny how he speaks of them fucking nutters from that mideast when he sounds just as fucking insane.

Don't worry about this type. They are pointless turds :rolleyes:

blonddgirl777
06-24-2007, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Keef
... Don't worry about this type. They are pointless turds :rolleyes:

I'm not worried, I was expecting those kinds of ignorant comments...

Typically uneducated and closed minded to eknowledge that there is a world outside "Sunnyvale Trailer Heaven USA"!

Who cares about that useless type?

blonddgirl777
06-24-2007, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Keef
Thankfully, these crazy bastards are a dying breed...

Dying... really?
Not fast enough, I.M.O...!!!

FORD
06-24-2007, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I'm a big fan of Cuban rum and cigars. What I find interesting is we are outsourcing our industry to The People's Republic of China which is still a Communist country but we won't trade with Cuba. It's all greed. China is destroying us using our own greed as the tool to do it. I guess Castro couldn't supply enough slave labor.

It's all about the BCE's financial investments.....

Prescott Bush Sr. lost a good chunk of his Nazi blood money because it was invested in the Cuban sugar industry under the right wing Bautista dictatorship, but Castro did away with the corporate farms.

On the other hand, Prescott Bush Jr. has made a lot of money in China through the so-called "US-China Chamber of Commerce", and Poppy's Carlyle Group also has billions tied up in Asia.

blonddgirl777
06-24-2007, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I'm a big fan of Cuban rum and cigar...

Coencidence...

I JUST hosted Bar B-Q a party and my usband treated some of our guests with (table feet sized) "Montecristo" cigars... brought back from Cuba, rolled by hand.
The guys remind me of "The Sock" when they puff on that... L.O.L.

That, and CVH music... I should have invited you! :p