PDA

View Full Version : Your kids can't express how much fun they're having around a pool.

Steve Savicki
06-22-2007, 10:11 AM
http://www.yahoo.com/s/610227

TAKIN WHISKEY
06-22-2007, 10:42 AM
I have kids that are now teenagers, but when they were small I would not allow them to go around the neighborhood and scream in high pitch squeals all day long. Sure it's ok for kids to play and even scream here and there, but to scream for no reason all day is the parents responsibility to control. I could be wrong, but it sounds to me like these people with the pool have no respect for the neighbors.

blonddgirl777
06-22-2007, 11:01 AM
So many people don't care if their kids are rude and disturbing everybody (everywhere)...
They are pathetic, selfish idiots that are too lazy and careless to do their jobs as parent!

thome
06-22-2007, 11:03 AM
Get the little girl in singing lesson instead of -squelching- her talent.

Then go next door and beat the crap(only kidding, just drag him around by his pony tail a little bit) out of hiary for his attempt to sue his neighbors into paying for his patio construction .

He is so transparent .DIK!

Steve Savicki
06-22-2007, 01:24 PM
Yeah, the title is labeled so to get attention.
Still, proper parenting is an issue. I feel sorry for the kids if their parents make them out to be "the bad guys."

DeadOrAlive
06-22-2007, 09:16 PM
I say let kids be kids. We don't want them to have a "deprived childhood," do we now?

chi-town324
06-23-2007, 02:50 PM
what ever happened to children should be seen and not heard?

thome
06-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Beat the Fuk outa those kids, stick them in a corner, run cold water on thier head,s for a hour ,kick them in the ass, for enjoying life with little regard for the --Fukked---- up opinions of goddam muther fukkin neighbors with a fukking cob up thier ass!

Crying babies is Song life MF'ers. Screaming with Joy children is the Song of God.

Fuk Him.I can't be trusted, I would value his rite to his OP, while i slapped the spit out of his mouth.

Would i become the control freak, or would i be controling one.

I got neighbors who's whole life is driving a half a mile an hour, around the neighborhood trying to measure peoples grass length then calling the cops to make a arrest.

Picking on the innocents and oppressing children from the few brief moments they have to child-like, gets my goat.

I had a creek to play in. It's paved storm sewer now a 500,000 year old lazy little creek.
Thanks to the intervention of those who know better.

I'm going to go get 250 Bucks worth of Fireworks and exersize the sh!t out of my rite, to be a kid.

thomes place, the 4th, be there.

Fight The Power!

DeadOrAlive
06-24-2007, 03:04 PM
Thome just reached GOD status.

Douglas T.
06-25-2007, 08:23 AM
There's a weekday school right next to my studio! I hear screaming all day long! Makes the day complete!

SparkieD
06-25-2007, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive

Thome just got five stars for his most excellent attitude:)

thome
06-25-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive

lol.Not quite the Sermon on the Mount.

But it will do.

Word is others are planning my crucifixtion.lol

I jus cop such a attitude with the controlling of freedoms, es'specially kids.

Where are children going today with the cities paveing the creeks building condos on the last of the free ground around neighborhoods.
I don't want a -tax base wasted money so you can clame a loss every year city council-, -I WANT A FIELD- For the Kids to play in.

And Don't spray it let it go.

No wonder they sit insude and play V games for 5 years.

And, if in the backyard splashing in the pool, -What Is Safer- to let the Wild Fly FREE!

thome in 08!..... jeez i'm all eat'n up.

Roth On!

SparkieD
06-25-2007, 01:03 PM
I absolutely detest a lot of unnecessary racket, but I have yet to be near quiet kids in a pool. Childhood ends much to early these days. Let 'em have fun. It's a good opportunity to reminisce about your own childhood.

On another note, I'll bet that fucker has a little yap dog that barks incessantly at 6 a.m.

thome
06-25-2007, 01:23 PM
I should have reread post.lol

-after money -city playground-

-clame to claim

-paveing to paving

-after spray it -with pesticides-

-switch insude with inside

I will stand by- thome in 08!

attitude a+ punctuation and grammar F

maybe i should have spent less time in the creek and more in .....well,you know......... skool