PDA

View Full Version : Missing mom found dead.

Steve Savicki
06-24-2007, 08:19 PM
http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=45920

The baby was due in just one and a half weeks.
I hope the murderer gets what's coming to him or her: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070624/ap_on_re_us/pregnant_woman_dead
Another arrest has been made.

blonddgirl777
06-24-2007, 08:49 PM
Thank you for the infos. Steve...

How very, very sad! :(

Dan
06-25-2007, 12:39 AM
It's Very Sad News Indeed.

Hang them by their balls I say.

matt19
06-25-2007, 01:29 AM
I was wondering what happened with this story, thanks for the info steve.

Steve Savicki
06-25-2007, 04:28 AM
For some reason I am more saddened about this because the 4th of July holiday is coming up. :(

fryingdutchman
06-25-2007, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
For some reason I am more saddened about this because the 4th of July holiday is coming up. :(

Yes...4th of July always prompts reflections on murdered moms and their unborn children. :rolleyes:

I understand they're cancelling 4th of July in Modesto, CA this year.

C'mon, Steve!! This is an incredibly tragic story no matter what time of year it is!

4th of July makes it WORSE for you?? I don't give a shit whether it's July 4th or October 17th....this story is horrible from every angle.

Mother's Day I could see....but July 4th?

Regardless, if Bobby Cutts is found guilty, they should take his PD service revolver and shoot him in the rectum before putting two in the back of his head.

fryingdutchman
06-25-2007, 05:10 AM
This Bobby Cutts asshole looks like a real piece of shit.

Below is taken from http://truecrimeblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Bobby%20Cutts

Questions have swirled around the father of Jessie Marie Davis's children ever since her disappearance from her home just north of Canton, Ohio on June 13, 2007. Is Bobby Cutts Jr. an outstanding law enforcement officer and devoted father to his several children by at least 3 women, or is he a stone killer who decided to eliminate one girlfriend and the baby she had on the way, make his already over-active domestic life a little less complicated?

On the one hand, Cutts has done several things right since Jessie disappeared. He has participated in searches for Jessie, and he has appeared to be very patient with law enforcement making it clear that he is a suspect in Jessie's disappearance. Cutts has withstood assaults on the airwaves from crime pundits and ex girlfriends alike, not to mention all the suspicion voiced against him in blogs, on message boards, and in blog comments.

On the other, there are things like this available online -- DALAW150 (link broken, early a.m., 6/23/07 -- mirror).

It appears to be a profile for Bobby Cutts Jr. at Plentyoffish.com, a dating site. (NOTE: I made a mirror of the page here -- didn't render well, but you should get a good idea of what Cutts had up, if the original goes bye-bye.)

I don't know who originally discovered Bobby Cutts Jr.'s Plentyoffish.com profile (may have been on Nancy Grace's show on CNN HN), but I do know that commentator JJ posted it on the previous True Crime Blog post about Jessie Davis's disappearance half an hour ago. JJ's response to queries about where the link was found were not completely clear, so it may have first been posted to a message board. (Link goes to where I found it posted at Websleuths.com, by websleuther i.b. nora.)

It comes as no surprise that Cutts would have such a profile. He does after all appear to have children with at least 3 different women -- his wife, Kelly (Schaub) Cutts, model and actress Nikki Giavasis, and the missing woman, Jessie Davis.

And he is somewhat honest on the profile page as well -- he states that he is a cop, where he lives, and states that he is separated -- all facts out there about Cutts since Jessie Davis disappeared under strange and deeply troubling circumstances over a week ago. Cutts also says in his profile that he has children, but appears to say that he doesn't want anymore. Whether that is the Plentyoffish.com default profile setting as it is on MySpace or not, I do not know.

(NOTE ADDED LATER: The default setting for a Plentyoffish.com profile when the profile asks "Do you want children?" is Prefer Not to Say. One must choose the "Does not want children" answer. The thumbnail on the right shows the profile creation page as it looks with default settings intact.)

DALAW150's profile indicates that he's interested only in meeting a woman to "hang out," yet this is what he wrote under the heading "First Date":

I WOULD LIKE TO DO WHATEVER THE OTHER PERSON WOULD LIKE TO DO FOLLOWED BY DINNER AND POSSIBLE DRINKS. THE NIGHT COULD END THERE OR IT COULD LEAD TO A LONG DRIVE OR LONG WALK BEFORE WE CALL IT A NIGHT.OR...

Or what, Officer Cutts? Just "hang out" some more?

If it were only a post on a dating site, it might be more evidence (unneeded, really), that Bobby Cutts Jr. is at the very least a player. A charming, good-looking, charismatic man who revels in the attention he gets from women and takes full advantage of it as well, regardless of his attachments.

But there were some deeper details on Mr. Cutts's dating profile that most people might not know to look for.

His main profile pic when you first see the page is this shot of Cutts wearing a towel.

There are three other photos associated with the profile: one of Cutts with an elderly man, perhaps a grandparent; this one, of Cutts with a toddler; and a shot of Officer Cutts flirting with the camera -- or the person taking the photo.

The Firefox Web browser has a feature that can sometimes reveal interesting data about certain Web pages. It tends to only work on static pages, such as those where the Plentyoffish.com photos of Bobby Cutts Jr. are hosted.

On a blank area of the page, you right click and bring up a small menu. At the bottom of the menu, there is an option for "page info." Click the image on the left to see an example.

Selecting "page info" brings up a box that tells you a bit about the page you're looking at. Including the last time that page was "modified." The image on the right is a screen capture of the same page seen above, with the date last modified for that photo of Cutts in uniform -- Wednesday, June 06, 2007 11:14:01 AM.

Frequently, "date modified" means the date the image was first uploaded to the Web.

Bobby Cutts uploaded three images shortly after 11 in the morning on June 6, 2007. They were family-friendly, all of them -- the elderly gentleman, the little kid, the friendly if flirtatious cop.

Bobby Cutts Jr. uploaded one other photo -- 5 days later, on Monday, June 11, 2007, at 9:41:08 AM. This one.

The screen capture with the date modified highlighted is on the left, just click to enlarge.

On June 6, Cutts had an "estranged" wife with two children. He had Nikki Giavasis, and one child by her. Jessie Marie Davis had little Blake, and Chloe was on the way -- in less than a month. Yet Cutts either created or went to his Plentyoffish.com "DALAW150" profile and uploaded three new photos. Then, less than a week later, he added the topless shot. And just two days after the beefcake pic was put online, Jessie Marie Davis vanished, seemingly without a trace.

Those who cannot believe Bobby Cutts Jr. would harm Jessie Davis, or anyone with a defense attorney mindset would either say that it's the Web, you can fake stuff, or they would say that these things are coincidences and do not have any bearing on Jessie's disappearance.

But for me, the timing is everything, here. I have to wonder if plans were conceived on a certain day early in June, and if 5 days later, they were solidified.

And a certain Casanova cop decided it was time to officially go on the prowl, again.

Yeah...I know. Innocent until proven guilty.

But I have a feeling this guy is going down....hard.

And what's left behind? Children all over the place with no Daddy.

I feel horrible for Jessie Davis' little boy, who was apparently the last one to see her alive.

The boy reportedly told investigators that "Mom broke the table" and "Mom was in the carpet."

Conjures up all sorts of horrible images about what that little boy saw the night his mom was killed.

Hardrock69
06-25-2007, 09:15 AM
That fucker deserves to be murdered in the same fashion as he killed Jessie.

Fucking worthless shitbag.
:mad:

blonddgirl777
06-25-2007, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman
... take his PD service revolver and shoot him in the rectum before putting two in the back of his head.

I have a better idea...

Take his curling iron, shuve it in his rectum, plug it, wait 'til it gets hot and NOT put to bullets in his head...
WAIT until he just can't stand the heat anymore!

bantonelli
06-25-2007, 11:25 AM
Yes...4th of July always prompts reflections on murdered moms and their unborn children. :rolleyes:

C'mon, Steve!! This is an incredibly tragic story no matter what time of year it is!

4th of July makes it WORSE for you?? I don't give a shit whether it's July 4th or October 17th....this story is horrible from every angle.

Regardless, if Bobby Cutts is found guilty, they should take his PD service revolver and shoot him in the rectum before putting two in the back of his head.

This story is so sad.

I was wondering the same thing about WHY the significance on July 4th?????

SS - Sometimes you say things that make me stop in my trax and say "What?" (Don't worry, I'm not critiquing you, just wondering what you were thinking?)

Like FlyingDutch said...it's a terribly tragic story no matter what time of the year.

SparkieD
06-25-2007, 11:32 AM
And I have an even better idea...meat grinder, dick first:mad:

blonddgirl777
06-25-2007, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by SparkieD
And I have an even better idea...meat grinder, dick first:mad:

You and I should open a dunjeon...
And NOT a fetish one! :eek:

SparkieD
06-25-2007, 12:28 PM
I can see it now...Blondie & Blondie's House o' Torture. I like it.

We could still open up a fetish branch. Rule number one: Look, get the shit beat outta ya, but DO NOT TOUCH!

Steve Savicki
06-25-2007, 01:01 PM
Well, it is sad any time of the year. I guess what I was trying to say is that the 4th will be hard on everyone (everyone who cares about this) because the baby was due the day before. :(
What's even more enraging is that Cutts was a cop.

Redballjets88
06-25-2007, 01:32 PM
sad stuff i see a lot of it on the newa

Nitro Express
06-25-2007, 01:42 PM
I would just dig a narrow deep hole and shove them into it naked. When they piss and shit the acids in it will slowly eat them. Oh we will water and feed the bastard, that keeps them alive longer to suffer more and produces more waste acids to eat them feet first!

Or at least give the bastard mine clearing duty in Afganistahn.

Nitro Express
06-25-2007, 01:47 PM
I have some marvelouse anthills on my property. Do what the Blackfeet indians used to do around here. Stake the victom over an anthill and pour honey all over them. Of course instead of rope you use wet raw hide. The ants bite and slowly eat the poor soul and as the raw hide dries, it tightens and cuts into your wrists and ankles.

Ever been bit by a carpenter ant? Hurst like a bitch. Imagine thousands of them eating you and you are alive to feel it? They crawl in and out of your nose, ears, and mouth. You could last for days before dying from dehydration or wolves or other predators finding you.

SparkieD
06-25-2007, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
IOr at least give the bastard mine clearing duty in Afganistahn.

Hopefully, he'll get his own "mine" cleared on a regular basis in prison.

Nitro Express
06-25-2007, 01:59 PM
I have some marvelouse anthills on my property. Do what the Blackfeet indians used to do around here. Stake the victom over an anthill and pour honey all over them. Of course instead of rope you use wet raw hide. The ants bite and slowly eat the poor soul and as the raw hide dries, it tightens and cuts into your wrists and ankles.

Ever been bit by a carpenter ant? Hurst like a bitch. Imagine thousands of them eating you and you are alive to feel it? They crawl in and out of your nose, ears, and mouth. You could last for days before dying from dehydration or wolves or other predators finding you.

blonddgirl777
06-25-2007, 04:03 PM
Some of us would have made a fortune in Medieval times!

blonddgirl777
06-25-2007, 04:12 PM
They say that the murder rates are not lower in the States where there is death penalties...

Now I wonder;
If the punishments would be in the kinds of the curling iron, the hanging balls, the anthills etc...
If the convicted would get the same treatment (or equivalent) he gave the victim...
Would it slow down SOME criminals?

I know that we as a society, are too civilized to resort to torture (within our own country and among ourselves anyway)...
I'm not saying that such practices should be done but... just wondering?

Nitro Express
06-25-2007, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Some of us would have made a fortune in Medieval times!

I still the think Saddam Hussain was the most creative. I read about some stuff he did to people with industrial pumps using suction and water. One person unlucky to have survived is in agony everytime he tries to take a shit.

blonddgirl777
06-25-2007, 06:20 PM
I still the think Saddam Hussain was the most creative...

I never really search to know these things in details but I remember some, when studying WW2 (Hitler and the camps), the abuses back in the Indochina and when in Belgium last year, I visited a torture room... Uff! Some people where making a living out of inventing those devices!

Human being can be just as evil as evil hitself!

thome
06-25-2007, 07:13 PM
The -Death Penalty- stops nothing, these freeks want it all, it has always been this way.

The death penalty is the Cure.

I feel all better when they are gone forever.

This cock has been possesing women and abusing them all his life, the fair ones are little or nothing but a trail of domination and humiliation to this -Type- of asshole.

5 bucks, sais, this isn't the first woman this cop has brutalised.

I saw a report of another woman missing and pregnat.... today ...

I was wondering about the -Mother- of this missing(now Dead) pregnant woman, her own daughter, she was on TV giving a press anouncement, a couple hrs ago, and she wanted
people to try and understand -His- families grief after she just told everyone -He- was prime suspect #1.

I think the mother is confused about what is rite. I would be bustin thier balls .

I guarantee his family knew of his contept for her .Perhaps they should share some of the blame.Ipsofacto.

blonddgirl777
06-25-2007, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by thome
The -Death Penalty- stops nothing, these freeks want it all, it has always been this way.

The death penalty is the Cure.

I feel all better when they are gone forever...

I might not prevent them to do the crime but in fact, when they are dead, they are not a threat anymore!

Steve Savicki
06-25-2007, 08:26 PM
Thome, the murderer actually wants death?
I may have misunderstood something here.

Nitro Express
06-26-2007, 10:04 PM
The only problem I have with the death penalty is mitakenly killing someone innocent. You can't give someone their life back and why should the tax payer pay billions of dollars to keep a few scum alive. In the old days they just killed them because the community didn't have the resources to keep people in prison forever. Heck, when you are suffering from the great potato famine or a bad harvest, keeping Wolfgang or Vlad alive in jail was low priority.

Baby's On Fire
06-26-2007, 10:44 PM
Anyone ever hear of Richard Kuklinski?

GOOGLE that name and you will be amazed at what you find. I recently read a book about him; a mafia hit man he was. But a SICK fucker.

GOOGLE him and you'll see. Used to feed people alive to rats.

SparkieD
06-27-2007, 02:45 AM
Ooh, the Iceman. Yes, absolutely one sick, SICK fucker.

blonddgirl777
06-27-2007, 02:53 AM
... Heck, when you are suffering from the great potato famine or a bad harvest, keeping Wolfgang or Vlad alive in jail was low priority.

If only Wolfgang or Vlad would stay in jail for the totality their life sentences!
No... those fuckers end up getting out and striking again! :o

Golden AWe
06-27-2007, 04:15 AM
another laura branigan thread

Nitro Express
06-27-2007, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
Anyone ever hear of Richard Kuklinski?

GOOGLE that name and you will be amazed at what you find. I recently read a book about him; a mafia hit man he was. But a SICK fucker.

GOOGLE him and you'll see. Used to feed people alive to rats.

I read Sammy the Bull Gravano's book and he said the Gambino Family or maybe the whole Commission had these scary dudes that would let's say take care of problems. Sammy said these two dudes were in an old house and they baited the victom in and they went to work on him with stilletos. They then butchered the body and cut it up into pieces and put it into garbage bags. He said these two guys worked in the nude. No blood soaked clothes to leave as evidence? Anyways, they gave hardened mafia dudes the creeps.

Baby's On Fire
06-27-2007, 08:03 PM
I read Sammy the Bull Gravano's book and he said the Gambino Family or maybe the whole Commission had these scary dudes that would let's say take care of problems. Sammy said these two dudes were in an old house and they baited the victom in and they went to work on him with stilletos. They then butchered the body and cut it up into pieces and put it into garbage bags. He said these two guys worked in the nude. No blood soaked clothes to leave as evidence? Anyways, they gave hardened mafia dudes the creeps.

I'm a major mafia buff. Gravano is referring to Roy Demeo, who was known as the most prolific killer in the history of the mob.

But even Demeo contracted out to Kuklinski, who ultimately himself clipped Demeo.

By the way, Kuklinski clipped both Paul Castellano and Jimmy Hoffa.

It is now knwon what happened to Hoffa, just read the book.

This guy is one sick psycho. Literally hard to comprehend the evil.

GOOGLE him and you'll see.

Susie Q
06-27-2007, 08:41 PM

Damn good post!

Steve Savicki
06-28-2007, 02:00 PM
Oh no, now another pregnant mother passes away: http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=45931 .